Career Questions tagged Social Science Phd

David H.’s Avatar
David H. Jan 23, 2018 422 views

Is it best to chase after your dream or financial stability?

Everyone has that one thing they love to do, but know they probably won't make a lot of money from it though. Is it best to put stability over fun and passion? #philosophy #social-science-phd #social-science #social-sciences #career-counseling #career-choice #finance #business-finance...

#passions #purpose #career-goals

Stephanie  P.’s Avatar
Stephanie P. Feb 17, 2017 382 views

how do I have to stay in college to have a PHD in psychology?

I need to how many years I need to have a PHD....

#social-science-phd

Stephanie  P.’s Avatar
Stephanie P. Feb 17, 2017 466 views

How long does it take to get a Phd

I need a time limit so I can plan out my future. #phd...

#social-science-phd

Emma R.’s Avatar
Emma R. Feb 02, 2017 442 views

How much of an income difference is there between a Master's in Psychology and a Ph D in Psychology?

I'm taking a Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology and considering graduate school. I'm wondering how much more money someone with a Ph D would make vs. someone with a Masters working as a counsellor/therapist? #psychology #therapy #phd #masters-degree #therapists #family-therapy...

#social-science-phd #group-therapy

Shoshannah B.’s Avatar
Shoshannah B. May 21, 2016 670 views

If i want to get my PHD, and I am graduating from High School this year, how and when should I begin to study for the MCAT's?

I want to be come a Psychiatrist, hopefully one that specializes in developmental psychiatry. I know that if I must become a psychiatrist i have to go into medical school which of course will take me many years until i get my PHD. I know i have a lot of work ahead of me, and i just want to be...

#doctorate-degree #social-science-phd #social-psychology #psychiatry #psychology #pre-med

Anina H.’s Avatar
Anina H. Apr 27, 2016 596 views

What kind of job can I realistically get with a PhD in english?

Hi! My name is Anina and I'm a high school senior and also an intern at CareerVillage. I know that a lot of students are thinking about social science careers (to me, it's so weird how so many people at my school don't want anything to do with science or STEM careers!). But I've also noticed...

#phd #social-science-phd #social-sciences #english #humanities

Chelsea R.’s Avatar
Chelsea R. Oct 17, 2014 783 views

Thinking about Social Psychology

My dream is to work with and study the behavior of great apes such as; orangutans and gorillas. I will be mastering in primate behavior in 5-7 years. I am thinking about majoring in Social Psychology in the next 3 year. I am wondering if this is a smart destitution. #career-paths #professors...

#social-psychologist #social-science-phd #psychologist #zookeeper