Career Questions tagged Social Psychologist

Harpreet B.’s Avatar
Harpreet B. Apr 20, 2017 934 views

Whats the best way to deal with the people having negative attitude ? Should we stay with them ?

I kinda of like sharing my upcoming plans with people I know and most of the time they have negative feedback and tells me that they know this is not right and then put some logic to support their claim which is kind of right in their own way but very demoralizing. So what should one do when...

#social-psychologist #career-counseling

Taty F.’s Avatar
Taty F. Feb 26, 2015 669 views
MariaMayela R.’s Avatar
MariaMayela R. Jan 26, 2015 1063 views

what career can i take to be risk managment administrator?

I want to be like an FBI agent but with less risk and in a company and I want to know what career I should take #business #lawyer #police #agent #social-psychologist...

#administrative-law

Chelsea R.’s Avatar
Chelsea R. Oct 17, 2014 829 views

Thinking about Social Psychology

My dream is to work with and study the behavior of great apes such as; orangutans and gorillas. I will be mastering in primate behavior in 5-7 years. I am thinking about majoring in Social Psychology in the next 3 year. I am wondering if this is a smart destitution. #career-paths #professors...

#social-science-phd #zookeeper #social-psychologist #psychologist