Career Questions tagged Civil Engineering

Brittain B.’s Avatar
Brittain B. Feb 07 190 views

What is the job of a Civil Engineer?

I am interested in designing cities. The way their roads flow, the way the buildings are arranged, etc... and when conducting research in the field found Civil Engineering. However, not much information was provided about the field, and Id like to get to know more from those who do the job!...

Que S.’s Avatar
Que S. Feb 02 90 views
Vivek V.’s Avatar
Vivek V. Nov 10, 2021 196 views

How to become a robotic engineer by taking cse with AIML in b.tech ?

I want to know that how could I become a robotic engineer and I have choosen cse with AIML in b.tech. what is the process and percentage of becoming a robotic engineer
#engineer #engineering #roboticengineer #scientist #technology #science #civil-engineering #technology

Demetrius P.’s Avatar
Demetrius P. Nov 02, 2021 257 views

what are the worst and best parts of being a biochemical engineer

I'm looking to start a career in biochemical engineering and I'd like to be mentally prepared for any unexpected hardships.

#biology #biomedical-engineering #biochemical #chemical #engineering #engineer #chemical-engineering #chemical-engineer #civil-engineering

Nazareth G.’s Avatar
Nazareth G. Oct 05, 2021 148 views

What classes you should take in high school if you want to become a civil engineer?

I am a senior in high school. I want know what classes would help me to become a civil engineer. #civil-engineering #engineer

Nazareth G.’s Avatar
Nazareth G. Oct 05, 2021 174 views

How do I know which college is the best option for me?

I am asenior in high school and I am really interested in discoring more about the engineering field. I want to become a civil engineer, but the colleges that have good programs for that are expensive and difficult to get in, so how do I know which is a good collage I can go? #engineering...

Destin W.’s Avatar
Destin W. Jul 28, 2021 360 views

How can i become a Civil Engineer?

I am an autistic boy who loves to be very creative with his own imagination. I am also very mathematically gifted. Someday, I wish to be a Civil Engineer. #civil-engineering #math

Gloria S.’s Avatar
Gloria S. Jul 25, 2021 557 views

What skills are MUST for a career in engineering?

What are the most important skills a student interested in going into engineering should have since now? And what about the ones we might have to develop during college?

#career #student #civil-engineering #engineering #engineer #math #senior #college

Yamilca R.’s Avatar
Yamilca R. Jun 30, 2021 319 views

How can I become a civil engineer?

I am in high school just passed to 10th grade. I love science and math. #engineer #civil-engineering

Kendra G.’s Avatar
Kendra G. Jun 20, 2021 321 views

What exam prep would you use if you want to take Fundamentals of Engineering Exam for civil engineering?

I just recently graduated. Just need some advice. #engineering #civil-engineering # construction management# FE#

Michael F.’s Avatar
Michael F. Feb 25, 2021 495 views

What are some things you do as a civil engineer?

I am Junior in Kipp Academy and Im really interested in civil engineering because I want to be able to help improve our environment.

#civil-engineering #career-path # #engineering

Thea A.’s Avatar
Thea A. Nov 05, 2020 258 views

I'm stuck in choosing between Industrial Engineering or Civil Engineering.

I'm currently a Senior High School student taking STEM strand. My first choice is Civil Engineering but I am really weak on the subject Mathematics and I feel like I will not pass it on College. Then I stumbled on Industrial Engineering and I kinda liked what it is about. #Civil-Engineering...

Megan B.’s Avatar
Megan B. Sep 16, 2020 392 views

What can you do with a computer science degree?

I am a civil engineering student. I choose civil engineering because I really like math and liked the thought of building big stuff. The classes are getting harder and I'm stressed more often. The science classes are so difficult for me. I do so much better in my math courses and the...

Daliya A.’s Avatar
Daliya A. Jun 05, 2020 508 views

I wonder if civil engineering would appeal to me

I'm starting my last year of high school and my class is specialized in maths, phusics and informatics.
#engineer #civil #civil-engineering

Jared H.’s Avatar
Jared H. Apr 22, 2020 308 views

Which type of engineering would benefit me the most: civil or mechanical engineering?

I am a junior in high school and I am looking into becoming either a mechanical or civil engineer. However, I don’t know which one would fit me the best as a person and which one would benefit me the most. #mechanical-engineering #engineering #civil-engineering

Jared H.’s Avatar
Jared H. Apr 22, 2020 716 views

When did you realize that you wanted to become an engineer, and how did you strive to become one?

I am a junior in high school and I am passionate about engineering. I want to know what professionals did in order to become one! #engineering #civil-engineering #mechanical-engineering #career

Niño A.’s Avatar
Niño A. Nov 17, 2019 266 views

Which major is better civil engineering or computer engineering?

I am student that needs an answer about my questions.

#civil-engineering or #computer-engineering ?

Maddie Y.’s Avatar
Maddie Y. Oct 21, 2019 282 views

How are aerospace and civil the same?

I need help to find this out #civil-engineering