Career Questions tagged Mechanical Engineering

Mechanical engineering is the broadest of all engineering disciplines. Popular careers include control and instrumentation engineer, a nuclear engineer, and aerospace engineer. For more information, please read below.

miguel’s Avatar
miguel Sep 01 72 views

How are the Work Conditions in this establishment?

How are the Work Conditions in this establishment like, I'm fairly new to this occupation and would like to get some recommendations on how everything operates.

brandon’s Avatar
brandon Sep 01 113 views

what steps would you recommend i take to prepare for the automotive engineer field

what steps would you recommend i take to prepare for the automotive engineer .thank you

Jayden’s Avatar
Jayden Aug 29 118 views

Robotics Engineering

Hello, I’m interested in becoming a Robotics Engineer. I would like to know which academic path would be best. Would it be Electrical, Mechanical or Mechatronics engineering? Thanks

Javelle’s Avatar
Javelle Aug 26 130 views

My future trends are Manufacturing Engineers?

My future trends will help me in life want hard things then most people do not know.

Halle’s Avatar
Halle Aug 26 142 views

What certifications would make it easier to get a job in the automotive industry?

Is iCar a good program?

Gabriel’s Avatar
Gabriel Aug 17 98 views

Mechanical-Engineering

What does it take to become a mechanical engineer? What do they do? Is it difficult job?

Jasmine’s Avatar
Jasmine Aug 10 182 views

what is the best area to live in to be an auto mechanic

What's the best area to live in to be an auto mechanic with good pay?

sakshi prasad’s Avatar
sakshi prasad Jul 05 124 views

confused about what to pursue in college

hi, I am a student currently studying in class 12th with major subjects as math, physics and chemistry. I'm really confused about the career should pursue further. I'm interested in being a commercial pilot but taking aeronautical engineering as an ug course will leave me with minimal options....

Alex’s Avatar
Alex Jun 29 220 views

What steps do I take after high school to become an engineer?

I am a 15 year old interested in engineering. I am already in a CAD program at my school. The program does offer engineering. I am just wondering what to do after high school.

Ki Hyun’s Avatar
Ki Hyun Jun 15 377 views

Master degree course work

First of all, I am an international student and have a year to finish my course. I am doing my masters in mechanical engineering. However, I somehow dived into the computer science field studying human&AI and currently preparing for the graduation project in this field. I am willing to find...

Logan’s Avatar
Logan May 19 125 views

How enjoyable is Mechanical Engineering as a lifetime job?

I understand that this a opinionated question but I still want to see how people like this job?

Logan’s Avatar
Logan May 19 145 views

Does Mechanical Engineering make a big impact on the world?

How much would it affect things?

Gerald’s Avatar
Gerald May 17 243 views

If I was undecided on what engineering profession to pursue, what engineering field you'll recommend for me to study?

I want to make sure that I choose the best engineering profession for me, but also learn how to choose the best profession.

Logan’s Avatar
Logan May 17 194 views

What is a average day for a Mechanical Engineer like?

Just some information of how someone in the field would do on daily basis.

Logan’s Avatar
Logan May 11 183 views

How difficult would you say Mechanical Engineering is, compared to other jobs in the engineering field.

I'm just interested in the engineering field in general, so if this is to difficult I may move down to an easier one.

Ashton’s Avatar
Ashton May 05 273 views

How hard is it to find a Engineering job straight out of College/University ?

How hard will it be to get a Engineering Job after College/ University after 4 years ?

Ashton’s Avatar
Ashton May 05 156 views

What do Mechanical Engineers do in their job and how does the planning process go to create something ?

How long do Mechanical Engineers take to create a plan to create an object or etc. ?

Logan’s Avatar
Logan May 05 123 views

How much schooling would you have to do for an average job in Mechanical Engineering.

I'm just curious on how much I would need to take, so if it doesn't take too long to get a higher level in the field that'd be great?

Mason’s Avatar
Mason May 04 228 views

1) What does a mechanical engineer's work hours look like?

2) Is it easy to get a job right out of college?
3) What is the starting pay like?
4) What different types of jobs reside inside this degree?
5) Is there a lot of stress in this job?

Aaron’s Avatar
Aaron Apr 05 130 views

Events for mechanical engineering?

Are there any big events having to do with mechanical engineering that I could possibly look into, I would prefer something more hands-on?

Aaron’s Avatar
Aaron Apr 05 115 views

i need a plan for after city college?

I'm planning to go to city college but I wanted to know if there is anything to prep me for mechanical engineering or a way to get into that after city

Alorna’s Avatar
Alorna Mar 19 217 views

What are the benefits of going to college?

I'm looking to become a Power Plant Operator, and want to get my bachelor's at Mississippi State University in Mechanical Engineering. Would this actually benefit me?

Brennen’s Avatar
Brennen Mar 02 236 views

In the mechanical engineering field, what should I expect to be doing on a day to day basis?

#engineering #mechanical-engineering #mechanical-engineer

Ben’s Avatar
Ben Mar 02 192 views

What type of math is used in marine engineering?

I have thought about marine engineering because I find boats very fascinating and think I would enjoy engineering them as a profession. #engineering

Voc’s Avatar
Voc Mar 02 218 views

How can you make a car drive with no buddy in it?

I like stories with cars are sentient machines #mechanical-engineering

Ethan’s Avatar
Ethan Mar 02 194 views

What all does a mechanical engineer do?

#engineering #mechanical-engineering

Alexander’s Avatar
Alexander Mar 01 174 views

what engineering job would be good for me if i want to work with my hands

I am a sophomore in high school and I like to work with my hands or have a hands-on job, I do not want to be sitting for most of the day. thanks!

#hands-on #engineering #carrer-path # #mechanical-engineering # #electrical-engineering

jesse’s Avatar
jesse Feb 11 109 views

what do mechanics do on cars at small shops

i like to work with my hands and im very interested in motors #mechanical-engineering

Aurek’s Avatar
Aurek Feb 08 385 views

What is the most useful skill a mechanical engineer should have?

#mechanical-engineer #engineer #mechanical-engineering

Aurek’s Avatar
Aurek Feb 08 173 views

Where would the best classes be to go to for mechanical engineering?

I'm curious of recommended places to go for mechanical engineering, if possible. I would want to go to the best classes, to get the most and best experience. #mechanical-engineering