Career Questions tagged Mechanical Engineering

Mechanical engineering is the broadest of all engineering disciplines. Popular careers include control and instrumentation engineer, a nuclear engineer, and aerospace engineer. For more information, please read below.

Bryse G.’s Avatar
Bryse G. Bryse G. Jul 31 23 views

What career paths so Mechanical Engineers have?

What are the various careers someone with a degree in Mechanical Engineering join and what do they entail. #mechanical-engineering #engineering #mechanical-engineer #career...

#career-paths

Andy A.’s Avatar
Andy A. Andy A. Jul 28 26 views

What do you need to become an Engineer

I am a 9th grader and i am interested in becoming a mechanical engineer....

#mechanical-engineering

Student L.’s Avatar
Student L. Student L. Jul 09 100 views
Hamza K.’s Avatar
Hamza K. Hamza K. Jun 30 73 views

Whats my career goal?

I am a junior from High school and I recently took physics and fell in love with the class even though the material wasn't easy but the class just fascinated me and my favorite subject is math, so I'm thinking about becoming and aerospace engineer #engineer #mechanical-engineering #math...

Vijaykumar H.’s Avatar
Vijaykumar H. Vijaykumar H. Jun 29 75 views

After Btech Mechanical.. Engineering

#mechanical-engineering Graduated in 2019,,since i am jobless i am not understanding what to do after this which...

Caleb M.’s Avatar
Caleb M. Caleb M. Jun 21 90 views

What are does it take to design cars or aftermarket car parts?

I wanna work in the automotive industry designing cars or aftermarket car parts. I am 19 from California, and am currently enrolled in community college classes and plan on becoming a mechanical engineer. Would a minor/classes in graphic design be advantageous as well? I also have taken an...

#engineering #mechanical #engineer #mechanical-engineering

Rin F.’s Avatar
Rin F. Rin F. Jun 17 60 views

What would be the best way to become a mechanics apprentice?

I really want to be a mechanic but im more of a trial and error type of person and not all about books #engineering #mechanical-engineering...

#mechanical

Dey'ja M.’s Avatar
Dey'ja M. Dey'ja M. May 07 181 views

What is your vision for your career in another 10 years ?

Diligent, loyal, reliable. I am always the first person that my friends call because they know I am always there for them. #mechanical-engineering #engineering...

#career-counseling

Kalyani C.’s Avatar
Kalyani C. Kalyani C. Apr 14 167 views

How do I prepare a portfolio for applying in Master of Design?

Hello! I am a Bachelor of Technology student majoring in Mechanical Engineering. After completing almost 3 years, I wish to pursue a less technical field of Automotive Designing and I am planning on doing Masters in Design. The problem is, all these years I didn't do any projects and I don't...

#automotive-design #engineering #design #mechanical-engineering

Krish C.’s Avatar
Krish C. Krish C. Jul 30, 2020 211 views

Which Universities are best for masters in manufacturing and product management or 3d printing?

I am a final year mechanical engineer and I'd like to do my masters in a course where I could build innovative products using my mechanical design skills, though not aesthetic, I'd like its function to help make life easier. An example would be a smartwatch making things more accessible, or...

#career #engineering #july #mechanical-engineering

Victwhon N.’s Avatar
Victwhon N. Victwhon N. Jul 08, 2020 355 views

What is the benefits of being an Mechanical Engineer?

I'm still in high school. I'm going to the 11th grade but I want to be a mechanical engineer. So I just want to know some things about being an engineer. #engineer #engineering #mechanical-engineering #aerospace-engineering...

#mechanical-engineer

Andreus P.’s Avatar
Andreus P. Andreus P. Jun 19, 2020 216 views

WHat are some companies that mechanical engineers work for

Well I am about to go into the 11th grade and I believe that I have my mind set on the career that I am going into but one thing that I may want to know is what are the best steps in becoming a successful mechanical engineer and what other jobs may be somewhat similar so that I could put in the...

#mechanical #mechanical-engineering

Andreus P.’s Avatar
Andreus P. Andreus P. Jun 19, 2020 181 views

Does being a mechanical engineer call for a lot of traveling to differnt countries?

#mechanical #mechanical-engineering

Andreus P.’s Avatar
Andreus P. Andreus P. Jun 19, 2020 220 views

Do mechanical engineers design a lot?

#mechanical #mechanical-engineering

Andreus P.’s Avatar
Andreus P. Andreus P. Jun 19, 2020 177 views

Is it comfortable to live on a salary of a mechanical engineer?

#mechanical #mechanical-engineering

Andreus P.’s Avatar
Andreus P. Andreus P. Jun 19, 2020 160 views

Is it easy to get jobs with big companies as a mechanical engineer

#mechanical #mechanical-engineering

Andreus P.’s Avatar
Andreus P. Andreus P. Jun 19, 2020 319 views

why is it difficult to pick a career that you think you might enjoy?

#mechanical #mechanical-engineering