Career Questions tagged Aerospace Engineering

Shiva om kumar G.’s Avatar
Shiva om kumar G. 16 hours ago 23 views

how i can be aerospace engineer?

which subject i have to focus to be aerospace engineer?...

#aerospace-engineering

Farrah A.’s Avatar
Farrah A. Mar 19 136 views

What is the best major for me if I’m interested in math and i’m so good at it

I am interested in logistics, business administration, computer science, and supply chain management #math #aerospace-engineering...

#business-management

Victwhon N.’s Avatar
Victwhon N. Jul 08, 2020 332 views

What is the benefits of being an Mechanical Engineer?

I'm still in high school. I'm going to the 11th grade but I want to be a mechanical engineer. So I just want to know some things about being an engineer. #engineer #engineering #mechanical-engineering #aerospace-engineering...

#mechanical-engineer

Austin H.’s Avatar
Austin H. Nov 20, 2019 167 views
Austin H.’s Avatar
Austin H. Nov 20, 2019 185 views
Austin H.’s Avatar
Austin H. Nov 20, 2019 510 views
Aakil A.’s Avatar
Aakil A. Sep 17, 2019 944 views
Christian S.’s Avatar
Christian S. Apr 15, 2019 340 views

Police Explorer Program or Civil Air Patrol?

I'm trying to decide on which after school program I should. I don't want to take both since I already have a job, and I plan on taking a lot of AP classes, and joining athletics teams. After high school, first, I'm going to get a mechanical engineering degree, with an emphasis on either...

#mechanical-engineer #military #aerospace-engineering #police #marketing #social-work #mechanical #civil-air-patrol #first-responder #mechanical-engineering #lawyer #air-force #law-enforcement #civil-engineering #engineering #marines

Melvin S.’s Avatar
Melvin S. Jul 11, 2019 247 views

Do engineers in the military do actual engineering work (design, construction, testing, etc.)?

I've been looking into different branches of the military, specifically in the Air Force, Navy and Coast Guard, for engineering careers (I've been leaning more towards the Coast Guard).What kind of engineering work is done in these branches? Is a degree required for these positions? Thank you...

#military #mechanical-engineering #aerospace-engineering #engineer #engineering #airforce #navy #electrical-engineering #coastguard

Marc M.’s Avatar
Marc M. Mar 22, 2019 331 views
alyziah S.’s Avatar
alyziah S. Mar 17, 2019 788 views

What are the benefits and drawbacks of an Aerospace Engineer

I might be interested in pursuing an aerospace engineering job #aerospace-engineering #engineering...

#aeronautics

kennedy K.’s Avatar
kennedy K. Mar 12, 2019 883 views
pickle J.’s Avatar
pickle J. Jan 28, 2019 3155 views
Shaheer M.’s Avatar
Shaheer M. Sep 27, 2018 487 views

What is the everyday job like for an aerospace engineer

What do aerospace engineers regularly do, and how does my aerospace engineering bachelor's degree apply to that? Does it apply directly? #aerospace #aerospace-engineering #engineering #mechanical #aeronautics #aeronautics #aeronautics #aeronautics #aeronautics #aeronautics #aeronautics...

Samuel S.’s Avatar
Samuel S. Sep 05, 2018 395 views

What are the strains put on you as an aerospace engineer?

I'm an 8th grade student going back and forth between a biomechanical engineer and an aerospace engineer, and I'm leaning more on the aerospace side. After looking through the different job requirements and such, the deciding factor for me will be what the strains are for each job....

#aeronautics #engineer #aerospace #aerospace-engineering #mechanical

Jazmin R.’s Avatar
Jazmin R. Aug 30, 2018 360 views

What to look forward to as an Aerospace Engineer?

Hello, I am 16 and a current junior in high school and I was wondering what to look forward to if I decide to go into Engineering - more specifically Aerospace/Aeronautics. Designing and constructing things has always been my strong suit, and I also love math and art in school and great hights...

#engineering #aeronautics #career #aerospace-engineering #design

Stella H.’s Avatar
Stella H. May 18, 2018 497 views

How has the aerospace engineering job changed over time/since it started?

I am a Swedish student researching about aerospace engineering, as I would like to work with that as I grow up. #aerospace #engineering...

#aerospace-engineering

Katie K.’s Avatar
Katie K. Jun 27, 2018 462 views

I want to be an aerospace engineer. How many years of college is required?

How many years of college did you have to attend, what college did you go to, and how many PhD and degrees do you need to be an aerospace engineer? What is the average salary for a aerospace engineer and how many hours do you work per day? Thanks for answering my questions.#engineering...

#aerospace-engineering #physics #engineer

Ashley T.’s Avatar
Ashley T. Jan 23, 2018 655 views

Are there aerospace engineering related summer internships for high school juniors?

I've been searching for an internship since last summer but I couldn't seem to find any closeby or any that accepted high school students who aren't graduating seniors. I've checked JPL since it's pretty close but they aren't accepting high school interns anymore. Are there any available to...

#mentors #fellowships #aerospace-engineering #aerospace #engineer #internships #high-school-students #engineering

Ashley T.’s Avatar
Ashley T. Jan 23, 2018 362 views

How likely is it to get a job in Aerospace Engineering?

I heard recently that there are very limited jobs open in the engineering field and especially less when it comes to aerospace so there is a really high chance of not even getting a job related to the field at all. If I decided to major in aerospace engineering, what is the likelihood of...

#college-major #job-search #aerospace #aerospace-engineering #engineering

Aishwarya J.’s Avatar
Aishwarya J. Jan 16, 2018 2404 views

What's a day in the life of an aerospace engineer like?

Aeronautical or astronautical, it doesn't matter. I'm interested in pursuing a major in aerospace engineering, but I want to get a scope of what applying it to a career is like. #engineering...

#aerospace-engineering

Sangeetha M.’s Avatar
Sangeetha M. Apr 28, 2016 918 views

What job opportunities are there for studying Aeronautical Engineering?

Hi. I am doing my 10th Std in Tamil Nadu. If i would select Aeronautical Engineer. Can u tell some of the Job opportunities regarding the same. To know once if i complete my studies will i get immediate job in the same. Or to do any higher studies? #engineer #professor #aerospace-engineering...

#aerospace #aeronautics

Zachary B.’s Avatar
Zachary B. Sep 01, 2017 894 views

How often do internships turn into a full time job?

As I am looking at colleges, I keep on finding out how important internships are. A question that I have is just once in the internship, how common is it for that place to become your new workplace? If it is common, is it always better to stay with the company that you are with?...

#aerospace-engineering #engineering #technology

Carmen M.’s Avatar
Carmen M. May 15, 2016 527 views