Career Questions tagged Aircraft Mechanic

Neilson J.’s Avatar
Neilson J. Nov 23, 2017 513 views

If you are an Aircraft mechanic can you fly planes?

I am asking this question because i want to go in the #aviation field of aircraft #mechanic and i love the idea of #flying #planes too. #aircraft-mechanic...

#general-aviation

Shriram A.’s Avatar
Shriram A. Aug 11, 2017 564 views

Iam Mechanical Engineering graduate.As a Fresher ,I have been selected for Aircraft maintenance department by a local airline.

#aircraft-maintenance,#airline-industry,#aircraft-mechanic,#aircraft Iam new to this field and need some guidance on carrer on a Aircraft maintenance. 1.how will be the Growth and scope? 2.is it will be rewarding over time (both Experience and Financial)? 3.what are the extra curriculars to...

Paul N.’s Avatar
Paul N. Mar 08, 2017 812 views

I'm interested in becoming a Aircraft Mechanic but there are a few things holding me back

As title states.. So i'm really interested and excited going into this unique field. I've read some other people's experience about the job but what really concerns is the part of the night shifts and relocating. I don't mind doing night shifts in the early career but around how long does it...

#aircraft #airplane #airplane-mechanic #airline-industry #aircraft-mechanic #aircraft-maintenance

Brent B.’s Avatar
Brent B. Mar 08, 2016 4681 views

What would I study in school to become an aircraft mechanic?

What subjects should I be good at if I want to be an aircraft mechanic? Is there a lot of math or can I be successful even if I'm not good at math? This question was posted by a CareerVillage administrator on behalf of the students of CareerVillage. #aviation #airline-industry...

#aircraft-mechanic