Career Questions tagged Airline Industry

Kristopher F.’s Avatar
Kristopher F. Jul 06 106 views

How is being a commercial pilot Questions.

1. Does it get scary at times?

2.do you feel safe while flying ?

3.How do pilots deal with stressful situations?

jake T.’s Avatar
jake T. Apr 28 76 views

What would be the best pathway to become an air traffic controller in Georgia?

I live in Georgia so I was wondering if their are any colleges in my state that would be good for this pathway.

kim L.’s Avatar
kim L. Nov 07, 2021 719 views

What are the usual questions do interviewer ask you in applying a flight attendant job. thanks

My name is kim and i'm from davao city, I'm an aspiring flight attendant of cebu pacific pleased to meet you.
#aviation #airline-industry #job-application #interviews #CebuPacific
Can you please give me some interviewee question for Cebu Pacific flight attendant

Griffin E.’s Avatar
Griffin E. Sep 16, 2021 251 views

Are there ways to become a pilot without going into the military?

#pilot #aviation #airline-industry

Mathias C.’s Avatar
Mathias C. Sep 14, 2021 183 views

What college degree do most pilots get?

I'm currently getting my private pilots licenses and I want to pursue being a pilot as a career. College is a must for me, but I would like to get more insight on what degree to get.

#aviation #pilots #college #airline-industry

DD M.’s Avatar
DD M. Aug 30, 2021 273 views

Aviation in the future

I am a student in the business administration track but has always been very passionate of becoming a pilot in the commercial stream
May I know how the opportunities for becoming a pilot be in the future if I ever plan on becoming one ? #aviation #airline-industry

DD M.’s Avatar
DD M. Aug 28, 2021 293 views

Pilot after BBA

I was a science student with Math , Physics and Chemistry as my main subjects in 11th and 12th but I had chosen BBA for my undergrad . Is there a possibility I can go to become a Commercial pilot after my BBA? #pilot #airline-industry

Echelle H.’s Avatar
Echelle H. Jul 07, 2021 1687 views

what are the interview questions when you are a flight attendant

how? #interviews #airline-industry #career #job-application #experience

Justin G.’s Avatar
Justin G. Jun 28, 2021 1277 views

What steps do I need to become a flight attendant

I’m in 10th grade love to travel and explore #airline-industry #travel

Dawson N.’s Avatar
Dawson N. Jun 24, 2021 193 views

I plan on going into the Navy for Aviation Mechanics I was just wondering the process of the entire endeavor

My name is Dawson Noll, I plan on going into the navy for aviation mechanics after my time at job corps learning auto mechanics along with diesel mechanics so I can have the best chance at attaining aviation mechanics for my MOA in the navy. #aviation #navy #airline-industry

nosisa M.’s Avatar
nosisa M. Jun 22, 2021 844 views

how many years do i have to study to become a pilot

#pilot #airline-industry #teaching #any #aviation

Erica B.’s Avatar
Erica B. Jun 02, 2021 202 views

How hard is it to become a flight attendant? What do I have to do

Ive always wanted to be an attorney but apart of me also wants to be a flight attendant or a nurse but how hard is it to be a flight attendant #flightsttendent #airline-industry #work

helarie T.’s Avatar
helarie T. Apr 09, 2021 235 views

what is interesting to be come a flight attendant

#aviation #job-search #airline-industry

Colin M.’s Avatar
Colin M. Mar 19, 2021 528 views

Would ATP flight school be good to go to for becoming a commercial pilot?

#pilot #aviation #airline-industry

Marco F.’s Avatar
Marco F. Jan 28, 2021 420 views

Is work as an entry level aerospace engineer hands-on and experimental or hands-off observational?

#aerospace #aviation #engineer #entrylevel #aeronautical # #airline-industry #work #handson #stemcareers #technology I am a high school junior, and I am really considering pursuing a degree/career in aerospace engineering. I love physics and math. I am just worried about how much I'll actually...

Edmark O.’s Avatar
Edmark O. Jan 09, 2021 309 views

How to be flight attendant

#flight-attendant #airline-industry #aviation-industry

Aaron M.’s Avatar
Aaron M. Dec 03, 2020 248 views

How would i go about getting a job in carpentry

#carpentry I want to become a carpenter but i #airline-industry have a lot of training my future goal is to be a union carpenter

Braden R.’s Avatar
Braden R. Oct 27, 2020 234 views

What is the daily life like of a pilot?

I realize that every one is different, and that every company is different, but in general how long are pilots away from home for? Do most of them pretty much live in hotels in different cities, or do they usually get to be home quite a bit? Also, about how long will it usually take to get a...

Taeshun T.’s Avatar
Taeshun T. Sep 04, 2020 212 views

What does a Aircraft engineer do everyday,

I am in the 10th grade and im interested in being a aircraft engineer #airline-industry

Shannon M.’s Avatar
Shannon M. Aug 12, 2020 822 views

Is it possible to Job shadow a pilot while in 7th grade?

I really want to be a commercial pilot and I am 12, and it has always been a dream to become a pilot. I live in Johannesburg (close to OR Tambo International airport) and I really want to study aeronautics, aviation, and my favorite subject is Geography. #pilot #aviation #student...

Janki P.’s Avatar
Janki P. Jul 31, 2020 425 views

What are some great and important things to remember before applying for an Aerospace Engineering job?

My dream is to become an Aerospace Engineer because planes amazes me every single time. Everytime I see a plane, I wonder how it could lift off when it has 200 or 300 passengers, how it can travel for up to 24 hours without stopping, and etc. I been on planes multiple times and every time I go...

Jessica H.’s Avatar
Jessica H. Jul 14, 2020 445 views

As someone who works in the airline industry, what are your primary job responsibilities?

#airline-industry #job

Marie E.’s Avatar
Marie E. May 06, 2020 445 views

Can someone explain Med flight to me?

My best friend wants to be a Med flight person... he makes it seem so interesting. I support him all the way.. is it safe.. #airline-industry #doctor

Marie E.’s Avatar
Marie E. May 06, 2020 293 views

Can someone tell me about Med flight people?

Megha J.’s Avatar
Megha J. Apr 28, 2020 585 views

I love to travel a lot. Other than jobs like pilot and flight attendant what other jobs are in flight that makes me to travel a lot

#travel #airline-industry #aviation

Aiden R.’s Avatar
Aiden R. Feb 03, 2020 507 views

How can I job shadow a commercial pilot?

#pilot #airline-industry

Aiden R.’s Avatar
Aiden R. Feb 03, 2020 253 views

What is the best way to be a pilot.

#studying-tips #airline-industry

Dylan M.’s Avatar
Dylan M. Jan 27, 2020 574 views

Is it possible to Jon Shadow a airline pilot?

I have a assignment for my class to Jon shadow a career I plan on pursuing and I want to be a pilot my nearest airport is the Detroit metro airport. Any help appreciated! #aviation #airline-industry #pilot

Lillian L.’s Avatar
Lillian L. Nov 14, 2019 328 views

What issues may I come across as a flight attendant?

I know that there is not a degree needed for becoming a flight attendant so I'd like to know any of the hardships I may face in this job #airline-industry #flight-attendant #career #travel #difficulties

Abongile M.’s Avatar
Abongile M. Nov 11, 2019 376 views

Can you tell me about the journey of becoming a pilot

I am a goal getter,talketive ,energetic ,focused ,l love challenges #pilot #airline-industry