Career Questions tagged Aviation Industry

Ockeem L.’s Avatar
Ockeem L. Feb 24, 2017 650 views
Kingsley P.’s Avatar
Kingsley P. Mar 09, 2016 795 views

What are some jobs in the aviation industry that rely heavily on advanced technology?

I really want to work with technology. I also love airplanes and wold love to work in the airline industry. What kinds of technology is used in the industry? What are my career options to get involved? This question was posted by a CareerVillage administrator on behalf of the students of...

#aviation-industry #airline-industry #aviation

Percy J.’s Avatar
Percy J. Mar 09, 2016 599 views

What is the job description of a Public Relations person working for an airline?

I'm really interested in public relations, so i'm wondering what a job in PR would be like working for an airline. Do you love what you do? Why did you choose to do PR in this industry over others? This question was posted by a CareerVillage administrator on behalf of the students of...

Karan J.’s Avatar
Karan J. Mar 09, 2016 1292 views

I'm interested in a career in information technology. Are there jobs in aviation you suggest I look into?

I'm starting to learn about IT in school and so far am really enjoying it. Can you tell me more about what jobs in IT for an airline or in aviation are like? This question was posted by a CareerVillage administrator on behalf of the students of CareerVillage. #aviation #airline-industry...

#aviation-industry #information-technology

John C.’s Avatar
John C. Mar 09, 2016 752 views

Who creates flight schedules? How hard is a job like that?

I'd really like to know what job is responsibile for things like creating flight schedules. What else does that person do and how do you recommend I go about getting a job like that? #aviation #airline-industry #aviation-industry #flight-paths...

#flight-schedules

Eidryph M.’s Avatar
Eidryph M. Mar 09, 2016 661 views

Is the compensation of an entry level pilot much lower than that of a more experienced one?

I want to be a pilot, i'm just trying to figure out roughly how long it will take me to earn a good living. This question was posted by a CareerVillage administrator on behalf of the students of CareerVillage. #aviation #airline-industry #pilot...

#aviation-industry

Kim S.’s Avatar
Kim S. Mar 08, 2016 1123 views

What are some perks of working in the airline industry?

Most people would think you'd get to travel a whole bunch, but I'm wondering.. is that the best perk working for an airline? Or are there others? This question was posted by a CareerVillage administrator on behalf of the students of CareerVillage. #aviation #airline-industry...

#aviation-industry

Tia T.’s Avatar
Tia T. Mar 08, 2016 850 views

When working for an airline in the corporate office, what is the atmosphere like? Do you work in teams or independently?

I can work on my own, but I much prefer working with a team of people. Are there jobs at Cathay Pacific or other airlines that require more teamwork than others? This question was posted by a CareerVillage administrator on behalf of the students of CareerVillage. #aviation #airline-industry...

#aviation-industry