Career Questions tagged Cops

Amanda C.’s Avatar
Amanda C. Aug 01 60 views

How close is Brooklyn-99 to the real NYPD?

Ok, dumb question, but is Brooklyn-99 anything similar to actually being on the NYPD? I love the show and it's made me consider joining the NYPD but I know it's fiction and probably unrealistic. One of the best parts about the show is its representation and diversity, but is the NYPD force...

#cop #july20 #nypd #cops #criminal-justice #police #nyc #new-york

Sheila C.’s Avatar
Sheila C. Aug 27, 2018 185 views

How do you cope with having a job that doesn't necessarily always end well?

How do you deal with your occupation on a day to day basis when some things are out of your hands? #doctors #lawyers #cops #social...

Jesus C.’s Avatar
Jesus C. May 26, 2016 612 views

what helped you make your decision in college to become who you are today and what you do today?

I am confused on what I actually want to be in life. Either an engineer or somewhere in the cop area. #college #engineering #high-school #careers...

#cops

Memo V.’s Avatar
Memo V. Sep 01, 2015 883 views

what diplomas or certificates do i need to become a police officer in hayward, California

i want to become a police officer and i live in hayward, california #police #detective...

#cops

Bridget M.’s Avatar
Bridget M. May 18, 2015 849 views

What are colleges in Massachusetts that have good law-enforcement programs?

I'm a sophomore in high school and looking to pursue a career as a cop when I'm older. I'm from Boston, and am wondering what schools around here have average programs. #police #law-enforcement...

#cops

Jose-Luis R.’s Avatar
Jose-Luis R. Nov 21, 2014 1982 views

How do you destress as a police officer on a tough day at work?

Im interested in how police officers deal with day to day problems and how they over come them. #police #law-enforcement...

#cops

Eric S.’s Avatar
Eric S. Mar 10, 2014 1726 views

What influenced you to pursue a career in law enforcement?

I am strongly considering a career in law enforcement. I am in the 11th grade. I want to know how other people were influenced to work in this field. #law #police #law-enforcement #officer...

#cops