Career Questions tagged Policeofficer

Shamario S.’s Avatar
Shamario S. Jun 04 71 views

What are some of the best way to stay fit to become a police officer?

I want to know what are some of the best ways to stay fit to become a police officer. stayingfit policeofficer...

healthy

Shamario S.’s Avatar
Shamario S. Jun 02 97 views

To become a police officer do you need to complete a mile test in under 1.5 minutes?

Hello, I got told that I would need to complete a mile test , sit up test and push up test. I know you have to be physically in shape but I would like to know are those the exact test that have to be taken? milerun...

policeofficer

Shamario S.’s Avatar
Shamario S. May 28 90 views

Was anybody rejecting their first year of trying to be a police officer?

Hello Im shamario and want to know more information about being a police officer. policeofficer...

rejection

Shamario S.’s Avatar
Shamario S. May 24 116 views

why would I need to do 4 years and not two years to become a police officer?

Hello , I'm going to be a senior next year and would like to know why would i need to attend 4 years of college instead of 2 ? I heard you don't even need college to become one. policeofficer...

college

Shamario S.’s Avatar
Shamario S. May 20 88 views

What are the steps to become a police Officer?

Hello im Shamario im 17 years old , I am in the 11th grader and would like to know the steps to become a police officer?...

policeofficer

Juliana B.’s Avatar
Juliana B. Jan 19 267 views

Hello so I want to major in education and minor in criminal justice. Can I be a police officer or a bounty hunter even when I minor in criminal justice

Hi im Juli and I’m stuck between if I want to be a teacher or a police officer/bounty hunter. And my counselor is having us choose our high school pathways and I don’t know what to pick. teacher policeofficer...

bountyhunter

TyAnne W.’s Avatar
TyAnne W. Dec 21, 2020 114 views

What City in the United States of America is the best to be a K-9 unit officer?

I am a sophomore in high school, and I am deciding what career pathway I want to pursue. Being in the K-9 unit is something I am interested in and I want to know where the best place to be in that unit would be. K-9unit...

policeofficer

Ashley S.’s Avatar
Ashley S. Oct 21, 2020 275 views

How many years of experience do you need to be a criminal investigator?

I have read that you need to have experience as a police officer before you can be an investigator. What is the minimum number of year before you can begin your job as an investigator, is there any degrees? investigator policeofficer...

experience