Career Questions tagged Lawyers

Brionna P.’s Avatar
Brionna P. Jun 02, 2021 164 views

What's the worst kind of client to deal with?

I want to provide the best advice and legal aid to my clients as I can. #lawyers

Nyasia S.’s Avatar
Nyasia S. Jun 01, 2021 200 views

What is it like in today’s generation to be a criminal justice lawyer?

#business-lawyer #lawyers #lawyer #female-lawyer #female-lawyer

Nyasia S.’s Avatar
Nyasia S. Jun 01, 2021 210 views

Is becoming a criminal law lawyer more intense then other lawyer careers.

#lawyer #law #lawyers #law-school

Nyasia S.’s Avatar
Nyasia S. Jun 01, 2021 246 views

How to get your name out there as a beginner lawyer ?

#lawyer #attorney #lawyers #business-lawyer #law

Nyasia S.’s Avatar
Nyasia S. Jun 01, 2021 439 views

What is the pros and cons about being a lawyer

#lawyer #business-lawyer #lawyers #attorney #female-lawyer

Nyasia S.’s Avatar
Nyasia S. Jun 01, 2021 167 views

What do you like most about being a lawyer and what do you like least about being a lawyer

#lawyer #business-lawyer #lawyers

Nyasia S.’s Avatar
Nyasia S. Jun 01, 2021 209 views

How to lawyers deal with and continue on with their case If the client lie.

I’m infested in knowing more about law and the steps I need to take to get there. #law-school #lawyers

Nyasia S.’s Avatar
Nyasia S. Jun 01, 2021 203 views

How long do you have practice law in order to be a lawyer.

My name is Nyasia, I attend Williams prep and is interested in law. I love debating outside and inside of school and I’m pretty good at it. Becoming a lawyer has been my life long career for a while now. I want to be a criminal justice lawyer. I want to take classes at the HBCU Harvard...

Dejanna B.’s Avatar
Dejanna B. May 29, 2021 240 views

What’s it like being a lawyer? Do you ever wish you could do something else?

I’m still trying to figure out things in college but it’s a struggle. #lawyers #lawyer #business-lawyer #judges #accountant

America R.’s Avatar
America R. May 27, 2021 187 views

Will all lawyers in San Francisco be getting paid $62,114 a year as of May 6,2021 or just Immigration Lawyers?

#immigrationlawyers #lawyers #immigration

manifesting L.’s Avatar
manifesting L. May 25, 2021 354 views

Is Mathematics necessary in studying law?

#law #lawyers #studyinglaw #highschool #corporate-law #women-in-law #pre-law #law-school

Erica B.’s Avatar
Erica B. May 20, 2021 218 views

I want to be an defense attorney, Do I have to become a prosecutor first?

I have been in the law program since 6th grade I've always known what I wanted to do. I was hoping I didn't have to be a prosecutor first because I want to help innocent people stay out of jail. #law-practice #law-school #enforcement #lawyers #law

Vivian O.’s Avatar
Vivian O. May 20, 2021 184 views

I plan on getting a degree in criminology....then Masters in law.....is this advisable in the aspect of becoming a criminal lawyer?

I am not yet in the university, but I have applied to study criminology here in Nigeria #lawyers

Paige A.’s Avatar
Paige A. May 18, 2021 235 views

Looking for advice on surviving law school.

As a future first generation law student, I am looking for advice on how to survive law school, especially 1L. How is the workload? What should I do to survive finals? Not sure what law school I am attending, but I know that the curriculum is somewhat the same. #lawyers #pre-law #law

Paige A.’s Avatar
Paige A. May 18, 2021 175 views

Looking for advice about CareerVillage professionals landed their law careers

I am looking for advice on how lawyers on CareerVillage landed their careers. I would love to know what majors, colleges, law schools, and internships that professionals have landed that lead them to the careers they have today. Any other piece of general advice are welcome! #law #corporate-law...

Mara F.’s Avatar
Mara F. Apr 17, 2021 363 views

On the road to becoming a lawyer, how did you decide which type of law you wanted to practice??

#law #lawyer #law-school #attorney #lawyers

mishaye W.’s Avatar
mishaye W. Apr 14, 2021 287 views

What is the process of becoming an attorney in illinois?

#criminal-law #criminal-defense #lawyers

heaven O.’s Avatar
heaven O. Apr 06, 2021 260 views

what were the hardest parts about becoming a lawyer? and what were the best parts of becoming a lawyer?

#lawyer #lawyers

lydia S.’s Avatar
lydia S. Mar 18, 2021 202 views

Why did you want to become a lawyer?

#lawyer #lawyers

kaiden A.’s Avatar
kaiden A. Mar 18, 2021 221 views

what is the salary of a lawyer

a lawyer is a good job and one of my friends mom is a lawyer #lawyer #business-lawyer #lawyers

JWILLY H.’s Avatar
JWILLY H. Mar 18, 2021 210 views

What is the best way to prepare yourself to become a lawyer?

I am a middle school student who took a test that says being a lawyer would be good for me. #school #lawyer #students #lawyers #student

JWILLY H.’s Avatar
JWILLY H. Mar 18, 2021 218 views

What are the best classes to take to become a lawyer?

I am a middle school student who took a test that said being a lawyer would be a good job for me. #school #students #lawyer #lawyers #lawyers

Biruk S.’s Avatar
Biruk S. Mar 15, 2021 205 views

Is it worth going to college for 7 years to become a lawyer

I'm Just curious
#lawyers

aniah Q.’s Avatar
aniah Q. Feb 24, 2021 352 views

How do lawyers balance their work life and social life?

#work #social #social-work #work-life-balance #law #lawyers

aniah Q.’s Avatar
aniah Q. Feb 24, 2021 234 views

How might being a lawyer affect your schedule?

#lawyer #lawyers #career

aniah Q.’s Avatar
aniah Q. Feb 24, 2021 816 views

What do you need to become a lawyer?

#lawyer #lawyers #business-lawyer #attorney

aniah Q.’s Avatar
aniah Q. Feb 24, 2021 306 views

How do I know what type of lawyer do I want to be?

I am a very true/honest person. I want to be able to help people. I really like the idea of standing up for other and helping them . That's why i think being a lawyer is the way to go, but i just don't know what type. #lawyers #law #corporate-law #attorney #criminal-law

Samira M.’s Avatar
Samira M. Feb 17, 2021 329 views

I want to be a lawyer, actress, dancer and a model. Is all of this possible at once?

I absolutely love law and acting, modelling and dancing. I really want to pursue all of these professions but I am not sure whether it’s possible for this many careers to keep a balanced life. #lawyers #fashion-and-style #dance #act #model

Jozlyn Johnson J.’s Avatar
Jozlyn Johnson J. Feb 08, 2021 844 views

What are some requirements to become a lawyer?

I am 17 going on 18 but i want to be a lawyer when i grow up. I watch a whole lot of criminal injustice television shows for example;Law and Order,Criminal Minds, and NCIS. Those are like my top three television shows that i adore if i could i would watch them all day long. y mom tells me that...

Joselyn R.’s Avatar
Joselyn R. Jan 16, 2021 560 views

What kind of law did you study/are you practicing, and why?

I am in my junior year of college and will be applying to law schools next year. I have no idea what law I want to do and I am concerned because I know I should at least narrow it down so that I can choose the law school that best matches me. #law #legal #lawyer #attorney #law-school #lawyers...