Career Questions tagged Lawyers

Erica B.’s Avatar
Erica B. May 20 64 views

I want to be an defense attorney, Do I have to become a prosecutor first?

I have been in the law program since 6th grade I've always known what I wanted to do. I was hoping I didn't have to be a prosecutor first because I want to help innocent people stay out of jail. #law-practice #law-school #enforcement #lawyers...

#law

Brionna P.’s Avatar
Brionna P. Jun 02 26 views

What's the worst kind of client to deal with?

I want to provide the best advice and legal aid to my clients as I can....

#lawyers

Nyasia S.’s Avatar
Nyasia S. Jun 01 28 views
Nyasia S.’s Avatar
Nyasia S. Jun 01 21 views

How long do you have practice law in order to be a lawyer.

My name is Nyasia, I attend Williams prep and is interested in law. I love debating outside and inside of school and I’m pretty good at it. Becoming a lawyer has been my life long career for a while now. I want to be a criminal justice lawyer. I want to take classes at the HBCU Harvard...

#lawyers #law-school

Dejanna B.’s Avatar
Dejanna B. May 29 50 views
Vivian O.’s Avatar
Vivian O. May 20 33 views

I plan on getting a degree in criminology....then Masters in law.....is this advisable in the aspect of becoming a criminal lawyer?

I am not yet in the university, but I have applied to study criminology here in Nigeria...

#lawyers

Paige A.’s Avatar
Paige A. May 18 81 views

Looking for advice on surviving law school.

As a future first generation law student, I am looking for advice on how to survive law school, especially 1L. How is the workload? What should I do to survive finals? Not sure what law school I am attending, but I know that the curriculum is somewhat the same. #lawyers #pre-law...

#law

Paige A.’s Avatar
Paige A. May 18 54 views

Looking for advice about CareerVillage professionals landed their law careers

I am looking for advice on how lawyers on CareerVillage landed their careers. I would love to know what majors, colleges, law schools, and internships that professionals have landed that lead them to the careers they have today. Any other piece of general advice are welcome! #law #corporate-law...

#lawyers

Amanda L.’s Avatar
Amanda L. Apr 22 93 views

What classes should I take in high school if I want to go into law?

I'm an 8th grader right now, but next year I will be attending the law and justice program at a vo-tech high school near me. Through the program, I'll already be taking electives like AP psychology, crime scene investigation, criminal law & procedure, and more. What I'm more curious about...

#law #high-school #lawyers #law-school #criminal-justice

lydia S.’s Avatar
lydia S. Mar 18 88 views
kaiden A.’s Avatar
kaiden A. Mar 18 95 views

what is the salary of a lawyer

a lawyer is a good job and one of my friends mom is a lawyer #lawyer #business-lawyer...

#lawyers

JWILLY H.’s Avatar
JWILLY H. Mar 18 90 views

What is the best way to prepare yourself to become a lawyer?

I am a middle school student who took a test that says being a lawyer would be good for me. #school #lawyer #students #lawyers...

#student

JWILLY H.’s Avatar
JWILLY H. Mar 18 105 views

What are the best classes to take to become a lawyer?

I am a middle school student who took a test that said being a lawyer would be a good job for me. #school #students #lawyer #lawyers...

aniah Q.’s Avatar
aniah Q. Feb 24 117 views

How do I know what type of lawyer do I want to be?

I am a very true/honest person. I want to be able to help people. I really like the idea of standing up for other and helping them . That's why i think being a lawyer is the way to go, but i just don't know what type. #lawyers #law #corporate-law #attorney...

#criminal-law

Samira M.’s Avatar
Samira M. Feb 17 172 views

I want to be a lawyer, actress, dancer and a model. Is all of this possible at once?

I absolutely love law and acting, modelling and dancing. I really want to pursue all of these professions but I am not sure whether it’s possible for this many careers to keep a balanced life. #lawyers #fashion-and-style #dance #act...

#model