Career Questions tagged Lawyers

Alexis G.’s Avatar
Alexis G. May 13, 2016 736 views

What are some of the most important things and strategies to approaching the LSAT for law school?

The LSAT is made out to be a very daunting examination. Even though it is a little further down the road for me, I would really appreciate some insight into how the test works, and the best way to tackle it! #law #lawyers...

#lsat

Eric S.’s Avatar
Eric S. May 06, 2016 838 views

I am interested in becoming a lawyer. Is it a good idea to start studying some basic laws to help prepare me for the bar exam?

I am an 8th grader starting to think about what I want to do in the future. I like how lawyers get to dress up very nice to work and also the thought of helping someone with legal trouble sounds like a great job. #attorney...

#lawyers

Akia M.’s Avatar
Akia M. May 05, 2016 525 views

what is the best university in North Carolina to attend to be a lawyer?

I want to make sure I am at the school to major in criminal justice and become a lawyer . #colleges #attorney #lawyers...

#judges

Ranjini I.’s Avatar
Ranjini I. May 04, 2016 428 views

I was born in America ,so is there a chance that i could take up law in India and continue my caree in law after graduating?

As law deals with the Government and I being a citizen of another country was wondering if i could make a career with this subject in another country due to the present settle of home ....

#lawyers

Jahayra M.’s Avatar
Jahayra M. Apr 13, 2016 765 views

What are some tips on becoming a lawyer what can I do in high school to help?

I asked this question because i want to be a lawyer and im in debate so im interested in law #law #lawyer...

#lawyers

Katelyn P.’s Avatar
Katelyn P. Mar 13, 2016 864 views

What are some good schools should I look forward to in becoming a lawyer or working into the goverment?

HI,I'im only an 8th grader and when i had my IGP my teacher told me about this, so I was wondering if someone could help me out #law #law-school...

#lawyers

Kenyan S.’s Avatar
Kenyan S. Feb 02, 2016 819 views

what does it takes to be a lawyer

i like debating . #college #law...

#lawyers

Kenyan S.’s Avatar
Kenyan S. Feb 02, 2016 1665 views

is being a lawyer hard work ?

wanna know does it takes time to actually start your career . #college #law...

#lawyers

Eddie P.’s Avatar
Eddie P. Jan 20, 2016 909 views

What does it take to be a lawyer?

I like lawyers and in like debating. #lawyer...

#lawyers

Maria B.’s Avatar
Maria B. Jun 26, 2015 2214 views

what's the best career? Lawyer or a therapist?

I'm good at giving advice to people and I like to hear their problems I want to be able to help them but I would also like to be a lawyer because I don't like when people get in some kind of situation that they had nothing to do with it. I feel like becoming a therapist would be something I...

#law #therapy #lawyers

Shubham P.’s Avatar
Shubham P. May 29, 2015 877 views

Advocate ( Lawyer )

I am studying in 10 th class and i want to become an advocate but i don't know which subject i have to choose in 11 th class? And after that what i have to do? I am studying in carmel convent senior secondary school , Neemuch (M.P.). #law #lawyer #police #police-officer...

#lawyers

Martha★ V.’s Avatar
Martha★ V. May 18, 2015 1084 views

What are the requirements to be a lawyer?

I'm a senior in high school and i want to know what courses should i take to become a lawyer? #teacher #law #students #environment...

#lawyers

Jahleel A.’s Avatar
Jahleel A. Apr 06, 2015 652 views

What do I have to do in order to become a lawyer?

I am thinking of becoming a lawyer and I am very good in the social field....

#lawyers

Luz S.’s Avatar
Luz S. Mar 23, 2015 1919 views

To study law`are there characteristics that will help you get there or is there a personality you must have?

I am a junior at a high school in L.A. I ask this question because law interests me but I don't know if I have the personality to pursue this career. #law #lawyers...

#business-lawyer

Jovana K.’s Avatar
Jovana K. Mar 08, 2015 720 views

What are some good things to know if you are thinking about becoming a Lawyer?

I just want to know the basic things I need to know about becoming a Lawye....

#lawyers

Rob J.’s Avatar
Rob J. Mar 14, 2014 1663 views

Why do people drop out of law school, and what keeps someone motivated?

Im in junior in high school and I have always wanted to become a lawyer, but I am constantly meeting people who dropped out of law school which is making me wonder if law will be a part of my future. #law #government #lawyers...

#business-lawyer

Eric S.’s Avatar
Eric S. Mar 05, 2014 1144 views

How long does it take to become a lawyer?

I am in the 11th grade. I am interested in law and government. I want to know how long it generally takes to become a lawyer. #law #lawyer...

#lawyers

Nshirley .’s Avatar
Nshirley . May 23, 2012 1935 views

What do I need to do to get started on criminal profiling?

I've seen several television shows that incorporate criminal profiling and I realize that some of these shows may exaggerate the process that is taken to incriminate someone. One show that I watch is Criminal Minds, and this show has really sparked my interest. Even though this show may stretch...

#law #police #criminal #criminal-justice #crime #lawyers #law-enforcement

DestinyCodman2 .’s Avatar
DestinyCodman2 . Feb 07, 2012 9382 views

About how much money does a public defender make in a year?

In a year about how much money does a public defender make? Is it about the same amount as a regular lawyer or a private lawyer? #lawyers...

#public-defenders

DestinyCodman2 .’s Avatar
DestinyCodman2 . Feb 07, 2012 1300 views

To become a lawyer that represents people in front of a judge how many years of law school do you have to do?

i know that there are different types of lawyers but i'm most interested in the lawyers that go in front of a judge on a daily basis? #law-enforcement...

#lawyers

DestinyCodman2 .’s Avatar
DestinyCodman2 . Jan 06, 2012 4373 views

What is daily life like as a lawyer?

I like arguing my point and speaking my opinion. I would like to know what it's like everyday being a lawyer #law...

#lawyers