Career Questions tagged Lawyers

Maiya L.’s Avatar
Maiya L. 2 hours ago 4 views

What are the drawbacks?

I'm in 12th grade and want to know more about being a Medical Scientist or a Lawyer. #scientist...

#lawyers

Mallory D.’s Avatar
Mallory D. Oct 23 11 views

How can I become a real estate lawyer?

I have looked into real estate law and have become very interested. Is there any certain work experience or additional education needed to become a real estate lawyer. #real-estate #law #lawyer #lawyers #...

#corporate-law

L O.’s Avatar
L O. Oct 21 47 views

What are the traits of a good attorney?

11th grade student looking into becoming a lawyer one day. #attorney...

#lawyers

Quaterya T.’s Avatar
Quaterya T. Sep 18 75 views

What type of careers should i explore if i want to become a lawyer when i grow up ?

I am a sophomore and i´m looking for career options for lawyers and what college classes do i have to complete . Also how many years of college do i have to complete to become a lawyer . #lawyer #attorney #career-options #lawyers #business-lawyer...

#future

De'kaia L.’s Avatar
De'kaia L. Sep 18 44 views
Marialexa G.’s Avatar
Marialexa G. Sep 10 122 views

Hi, I just wanted to know how it is to be a lawyer? When studying and once you've already graduated. How is the whole experience?

I've been thinking a lot about becoming a lawyer since I want to help people get the justice they deserve. I can be very disciplined and dedicated if I actually want to do something and I wanted to know how it would be to actually be a lawyer, and if it would be the right choice. #lawyers...

#attorney #lawyer #career #law

Abby C.’s Avatar
Abby C. Sep 09 129 views

Should I become a lawyer and how do I do it?

I am in the eleventh grade and I have always wanted to become a lawyer. My aunt is one and we always talk about how interesting it is. I have done some research and I think I want to work as a legal counsel for corporate or as a public defender, leaning more towards legal counsel due to the...

#criminology #law-school #lawyers #inhousecounsel #generalcounsel #law #lawyer #corporate-lawyer #politicalscience #school #associate-lawyer #corporatelawyer

Kenny B.’s Avatar
Kenny B. Sep 09 88 views

What steps does one take to become a court justice?

I have looked all around online, but have not found a specific answer. What are some important and crucial steps when wanting to become a court justice is a dream job? #law #judge...

#lawyers

oriana O.’s Avatar
oriana O. Aug 02 132 views

Should I wait a year to apply to FBI acadmey?

Me and My friend are a year apart- and we want to be in the FBI together, as partners. So will able to team up with her? Another thing is- Should I wait a year to apply, or apply before her to get better chances we both get in. #military #college #fbi #newyork #law #nyc #lawyers...

oriana O.’s Avatar
oriana O. Aug 02 145 views

What does the BAU actually do?

Okay- I admit I've been watching a little too much criminal Minds- but I was wondering what they actually do. I find interesting- "profiles." I think that it's a great tool to really get into a criminal's minds- no pun intended. I've watched my fair share of law enforcement tv shows- and they...

#law-enforcement #lawyers #law #corporate-law #enforcement #bau #criminal-justice #newyork #fbi #criminalminds #business

Amanda C.’s Avatar
Amanda C. Aug 01 140 views

Is becoming a lawyer worth it?

I'm thinking about becoming an environmental lawyer, but I've heard law school is draining both financially and emotionally. Was it worth the effort put in? Are some types of law more fulfilling than others? Do you regret becoming a lawyer? Is there anything you would do differently? #lawyer...

#law-school #lawyers #law #attorney #july20 #environment #environmental-law

Amanda C.’s Avatar
Amanda C. Jul 31 76 views

What kind of work do environmental lawyers do?

I'm thinking about going into environmental law because I love English and I'm passionate about sustainability and the environment, but I don't know a lot about what kind of work it involves. Are there different types of environmental lawyers? Does it involve a lot of writing and editing? Are...

#lawyers #law #sustainability #writing #july20 #environment #environmental-science #science #english #environmental-law

olive P.’s Avatar
olive P. Jul 26 128 views

What category of volunteer work is best for someone who is interested in studying law?

Volunteering is really important to me, before COVID I was volunteering every week through an organization for children and families facing magical challenges. I am still doing projects and teaching through Zoom with them but I am also really interested in adding another volunteer opportunity...

#lawyers #law #career #student #volunteering #volunteer #students #covid

olive P.’s Avatar
olive P. Jul 26 99 views

What year is best to be an exchange student for someone studying to be a lawyer?

I’m going into my sophomore year of high school and have plans to go into law. It is also really important to me to be an exchange student, preferably in a country with a native language other than English. I think it is important for someone who hopes to practice law to be able to experience...

#lawyers #college #law #lawyer #student #study #july20 #july2020 #students #exchange-student #colleges #july

Jasmine C.’s Avatar
Jasmine C. Aug 30, 2018 627 views

How much time and effort does it take to become a lawyer?

I am willing to do whatever it takes to get a degree in the law field, as a lawyer. However, I know there isn’t lots of things I must do to achieve this goal. What types of programs and classes should I take to become a lawyer. #lawyer #law #lawyers #attorney...

#law-school

Jasmine C.’s Avatar
Jasmine C. Aug 30, 2018 313 views

What are good side majors if you are thinking about majoring in law?

I am thinking about majoring in criminal justice/law. However, I’m not entirely sure if being a lawyer is what I what to do with my life yet. What do you think would be a good side major that relates to law but can also help me in the long run. #law #lawyer #math...

#lawyers

Sheila C.’s Avatar
Sheila C. Aug 27, 2018 206 views

How do you cope with having a job that doesn't necessarily always end well?

How do you deal with your occupation on a day to day basis when some things are out of your hands? #doctors #lawyers #cops #social...

eriqua W.’s Avatar
eriqua W. Jul 13, 2018 271 views

what type of colleges are good and have a good law program

i am in 8th grade and i love the law # law #law-school #lawyers...

David H.’s Avatar
David H. Jul 07, 2018 347 views

What is the best way for me to save money during law school?

I know that during law school I will not be allowed to work more than 15 hours per week, and I am wondering how I will be able to afford to live and also save money at the same time. #law #money #school...

#lawyers

Ximenna M.’s Avatar
Ximenna M. Jun 27, 2018 280 views

I want to be a lawyer. What do I need to do to be come one?

I'm going into 6th grade and I know that want to work as a lawyer in a Law Firm. #lawyers...

#criminal-justice

Sara L.’s Avatar
Sara L. May 24, 2018 291 views

How can I determine whether or not I should (or even want to) go to Law School?

I've been considering an education in law for years. Ever since I was little, my family would jokingly tell me that I would be a great lawyer because of my confidence in my public speaking and my love of healthy debate. As I grow older, I still receive the same feedback but with the addition of...

#law #law-school #lawyers #college

Kyle B.’s Avatar
Kyle B. May 20, 2018 299 views

How do I self write a patent

I am currently working on a simple, but useful protype for a drill bit and I was wondering what type of lawyer in the columbus area or in general websight would be able to assist me in the process of writing my own patent in order to save money. #lawyers #job-search #money #savings...

#patent