Career Questions tagged Lawyers

lydia S.’s Avatar
lydia S. Mar 18 40 views
kaiden A.’s Avatar
kaiden A. Mar 18 42 views

what is the salary of a lawyer

a lawyer is a good job and one of my friends mom is a lawyer #lawyer #business-lawyer...

#lawyers

JWILLY H.’s Avatar
JWILLY H. Mar 18 43 views

What is the best way to prepare yourself to become a lawyer?

I am a middle school student who took a test that says being a lawyer would be good for me. #school #lawyer #students #lawyers...

#student

JWILLY H.’s Avatar
JWILLY H. Mar 18 66 views

What are the best classes to take to become a lawyer?

I am a middle school student who took a test that said being a lawyer would be a good job for me. #school #students #lawyer #lawyers...

aniah Q.’s Avatar
aniah Q. Feb 24 61 views

How do I know what type of lawyer do I want to be?

I am a very true/honest person. I want to be able to help people. I really like the idea of standing up for other and helping them . That's why i think being a lawyer is the way to go, but i just don't know what type. #lawyers #law #corporate-law #attorney...

#criminal-law

Samira M.’s Avatar
Samira M. Feb 17 119 views

I want to be a lawyer, actress, dancer and a model. Is all of this possible at once?

I absolutely love law and acting, modelling and dancing. I really want to pursue all of these professions but I am not sure whether it’s possible for this many careers to keep a balanced life. #lawyers #fashion-and-style #dance #act...

#model

Jozlyn Johnson J.’s Avatar
Jozlyn Johnson J. Feb 08 334 views

What are some requirements to become a lawyer?

I am 17 going on 18 but i want to be a lawyer when i grow up. I watch a whole lot of criminal injustice television shows for example;Law and Order,Criminal Minds, and NCIS. Those are like my top three television shows that i adore if i could i would watch them all day long. y mom tells me that...

#lawyers #law

Joselyn R.’s Avatar
Joselyn R. Jan 16 119 views

What kind of law did you study/are you practicing, and why?

I am in my junior year of college and will be applying to law schools next year. I have no idea what law I want to do and I am concerned because I know I should at least narrow it down so that I can choose the law school that best matches me. #law #legal #lawyer #attorney #law-school #lawyers...

Johara A.’s Avatar
Johara A. Dec 09, 2020 132 views

Calling all lawyers!

I am debating going into a career that relates with law. I wanted to be a corporate lawyer, then a criminal defense attorney, but now I'm debating a trial lawyer. Do you have a suggestion on which one I should choose? What convinced you to go into your specific law? #law #lawyer #lawyers...

#attorney #law-school

Ja'Terika R.’s Avatar
Ja'Terika R. Nov 13, 2020 113 views

What are some of the good thing about being a lawyer.

What are somethings that lawyers can do that other jobs can't offer? #lawyers #attorney #business-lawyer...

#lawyer

Lakiya B.’s Avatar
Lakiya B. Nov 13, 2020 111 views

What are some good colleges?

Hey my name is Lakiya , and I attend Hillcrest Highschool in Memphis, Tn, and I want to be a lawyer and I was wondering what are some good colleges, I'm open minding to moving out of state also! #lawyers #colleges #fun...

#law

Lakiya B.’s Avatar
Lakiya B. Nov 13, 2020 112 views

What are some majors can I take in college to be a lawyer?

Hey my Lakiya and I attend Hillcrest HIghschool and i'm think about attending college, and I want to know what type of majors and minors can I take.Thank you.. #classes #college #careers #lawyers...

#experience

Maiya L.’s Avatar
Maiya L. Oct 26, 2020 82 views

What are the drawbacks?

I'm in 12th grade and want to know about the drawbacks of becoming a Medical Scientist or a Lawyer before making my final decisions on what I want to do, when I get older. #scientist...

#lawyers

Mallory D.’s Avatar
Mallory D. Oct 23, 2020 119 views

How can I become a real estate lawyer?

I have looked into real estate law and have become very interested. Is there any certain work experience or additional education needed to become a real estate lawyer. #real-estate #law #lawyer #lawyers #...

#corporate-law

L O.’s Avatar
L O. Oct 21, 2020 113 views

What are the traits of a good attorney?

11th grade student looking into becoming a lawyer one day. #attorney...

#lawyers

Quaterya T.’s Avatar
Quaterya T. Sep 18, 2020 144 views

What type of careers should i explore if i want to become a lawyer when i grow up ?

I am a sophomore and i´m looking for career options for lawyers and what college classes do i have to complete . Also how many years of college do i have to complete to become a lawyer . #lawyer #attorney #career-options #lawyers #business-lawyer...

#future

De'kaia L.’s Avatar
De'kaia L. Sep 18, 2020 82 views
Marialexa G.’s Avatar
Marialexa G. Sep 10, 2020 184 views

Hi, I just wanted to know how it is to be a lawyer? When studying and once you've already graduated. How is the whole experience?

I've been thinking a lot about becoming a lawyer since I want to help people get the justice they deserve. I can be very disciplined and dedicated if I actually want to do something and I wanted to know how it would be to actually be a lawyer, and if it would be the right choice. #lawyers...

#law #attorney #lawyer #career

Abby C.’s Avatar
Abby C. Sep 09, 2020 185 views

Should I become a lawyer and how do I do it?

I am in the eleventh grade and I have always wanted to become a lawyer. My aunt is one and we always talk about how interesting it is. I have done some research and I think I want to work as a legal counsel for corporate or as a public defender, leaning more towards legal counsel due to the...

#inhousecounsel #law-school #lawyers #criminology #corporate-lawyer #generalcounsel #law #associate-lawyer #politicalscience #corporatelawyer #school #lawyer

Kenny B.’s Avatar
Kenny B. Sep 09, 2020 125 views

What steps does one take to become a court justice?

I have looked all around online, but have not found a specific answer. What are some important and crucial steps when wanting to become a court justice is a dream job? #law #judge...

#lawyers

oriana O.’s Avatar
oriana O. Aug 02, 2020 210 views

Should I wait a year to apply to FBI acadmey?

Me and My friend are a year apart- and we want to be in the FBI together, as partners. So will able to team up with her? Another thing is- Should I wait a year to apply, or apply before her to get better chances we both get in. #military #college #fbi #newyork #law #nyc #lawyers...