Career Questions tagged Lawyers

Joselyn R.’s Avatar
Joselyn R. Jan 16 37 views

What kind of law did you study/are you practicing, and why?

I am in my junior year of college and will be applying to law schools next year. I have no idea what law I want to do and I am concerned because I know I should at least narrow it down so that I can choose the law school that best matches me. #law #legal #lawyer #attorney #law-school #lawyers...

Johara A.’s Avatar
Johara A. Dec 09, 2020 90 views

Calling all lawyers!

I am debating going into a career that relates with law. I wanted to be a corporate lawyer, then a criminal defense attorney, but now I'm debating a trial lawyer. Do you have a suggestion on which one I should choose? What convinced you to go into your specific law? #law #lawyer #lawyers...

#attorney #law-school

Ja'Terika R.’s Avatar
Ja'Terika R. Nov 13, 2020 84 views

What are some of the good thing about being a lawyer.

What are somethings that lawyers can do that other jobs can't offer? #lawyers #attorney #business-lawyer...

#lawyer

Lakiya B.’s Avatar
Lakiya B. Nov 13, 2020 80 views

What are some good colleges?

Hey my name is Lakiya , and I attend Hillcrest Highschool in Memphis, Tn, and I want to be a lawyer and I was wondering what are some good colleges, I'm open minding to moving out of state also! #lawyers #colleges #fun...

#law

Lakiya B.’s Avatar
Lakiya B. Nov 13, 2020 85 views

What are some majors can I take in college to be a lawyer?

Hey my Lakiya and I attend Hillcrest HIghschool and i'm think about attending college, and I want to know what type of majors and minors can I take.Thank you.. #classes #college #careers #lawyers...

#experience

Maiya L.’s Avatar
Maiya L. Oct 26, 2020 57 views

What are the drawbacks?

I'm in 12th grade and want to know about the drawbacks of becoming a Medical Scientist or a Lawyer before making my final decisions on what I want to do, when I get older. #scientist...

#lawyers

Mallory D.’s Avatar
Mallory D. Oct 23, 2020 69 views

How can I become a real estate lawyer?

I have looked into real estate law and have become very interested. Is there any certain work experience or additional education needed to become a real estate lawyer. #real-estate #law #lawyer #lawyers #...

#corporate-law

L O.’s Avatar
L O. Oct 21, 2020 84 views

What are the traits of a good attorney?

11th grade student looking into becoming a lawyer one day. #attorney...

#lawyers

Quaterya T.’s Avatar
Quaterya T. Sep 18, 2020 113 views

What type of careers should i explore if i want to become a lawyer when i grow up ?

I am a sophomore and i´m looking for career options for lawyers and what college classes do i have to complete . Also how many years of college do i have to complete to become a lawyer . #lawyer #attorney #career-options #lawyers #business-lawyer...

#future

De'kaia L.’s Avatar
De'kaia L. Sep 18, 2020 58 views
Marialexa G.’s Avatar
Marialexa G. Sep 10, 2020 152 views

Hi, I just wanted to know how it is to be a lawyer? When studying and once you've already graduated. How is the whole experience?

I've been thinking a lot about becoming a lawyer since I want to help people get the justice they deserve. I can be very disciplined and dedicated if I actually want to do something and I wanted to know how it would be to actually be a lawyer, and if it would be the right choice. #lawyers...

#career #attorney #law #lawyer

Abby C.’s Avatar
Abby C. Sep 09, 2020 158 views

Should I become a lawyer and how do I do it?

I am in the eleventh grade and I have always wanted to become a lawyer. My aunt is one and we always talk about how interesting it is. I have done some research and I think I want to work as a legal counsel for corporate or as a public defender, leaning more towards legal counsel due to the...

#generalcounsel #corporatelawyer #lawyers #law-school #associate-lawyer #inhousecounsel #school #lawyer #law #corporate-lawyer #politicalscience #criminology

Kenny B.’s Avatar
Kenny B. Sep 09, 2020 108 views

What steps does one take to become a court justice?

I have looked all around online, but have not found a specific answer. What are some important and crucial steps when wanting to become a court justice is a dream job? #law #judge...

#lawyers

oriana O.’s Avatar
oriana O. Aug 02, 2020 164 views

Should I wait a year to apply to FBI acadmey?

Me and My friend are a year apart- and we want to be in the FBI together, as partners. So will able to team up with her? Another thing is- Should I wait a year to apply, or apply before her to get better chances we both get in. #military #college #fbi #newyork #law #nyc #lawyers...

oriana O.’s Avatar
oriana O. Aug 02, 2020 268 views

What does the BAU actually do?

Okay- I admit I've been watching a little too much criminal Minds- but I was wondering what they actually do. I find interesting- "profiles." I think that it's a great tool to really get into a criminal's minds- no pun intended. I've watched my fair share of law enforcement tv shows- and they...

#law-enforcement #criminalminds #fbi #bau #corporate-law #business #lawyers #enforcement #criminal-justice #law #newyork

Amanda C.’s Avatar
Amanda C. Aug 01, 2020 233 views

Is becoming a lawyer worth it?

I'm thinking about becoming an environmental lawyer, but I've heard law school is draining both financially and emotionally. Was it worth the effort put in? Are some types of law more fulfilling than others? Do you regret becoming a lawyer? Is there anything you would do differently? #lawyer...

#july20 #lawyers #law-school #environmental-law #environment #attorney #law

Amanda C.’s Avatar
Amanda C. Jul 31, 2020 99 views

What kind of work do environmental lawyers do?

I'm thinking about going into environmental law because I love English and I'm passionate about sustainability and the environment, but I don't know a lot about what kind of work it involves. Are there different types of environmental lawyers? Does it involve a lot of writing and editing? Are...

#july20 #sustainability #writing #lawyers #english #environmental-law #environment #science #law #environmental-science

olive P.’s Avatar
olive P. Jul 26, 2020 203 views

What category of volunteer work is best for someone who is interested in studying law?

Volunteering is really important to me, before COVID I was volunteering every week through an organization for children and families facing magical challenges. I am still doing projects and teaching through Zoom with them but I am also really interested in adding another volunteer opportunity...

#students #lawyers #student #volunteering #volunteer #law #career #covid

olive P.’s Avatar
olive P. Jul 26, 2020 123 views

What year is best to be an exchange student for someone studying to be a lawyer?

I’m going into my sophomore year of high school and have plans to go into law. It is also really important to me to be an exchange student, preferably in a country with a native language other than English. I think it is important for someone who hopes to practice law to be able to experience...

#college #july20 #colleges #students #lawyers #student #exchange-student #law #lawyer #july #july2020 #study

Jasmine C.’s Avatar
Jasmine C. Aug 30, 2018 716 views

How much time and effort does it take to become a lawyer?

I am willing to do whatever it takes to get a degree in the law field, as a lawyer. However, I know there isn’t lots of things I must do to achieve this goal. What types of programs and classes should I take to become a lawyer. #lawyer #law #lawyers #attorney...

#law-school

Jasmine C.’s Avatar
Jasmine C. Aug 30, 2018 334 views

What are good side majors if you are thinking about majoring in law?

I am thinking about majoring in criminal justice/law. However, I’m not entirely sure if being a lawyer is what I what to do with my life yet. What do you think would be a good side major that relates to law but can also help me in the long run. #law #lawyer #math...

#lawyers

Sheila C.’s Avatar
Sheila C. Aug 27, 2018 229 views

How do you cope with having a job that doesn't necessarily always end well?

How do you deal with your occupation on a day to day basis when some things are out of your hands? #doctors #lawyers #cops #social...

eriqua W.’s Avatar
eriqua W. Jul 13, 2018 279 views

what type of colleges are good and have a good law program

i am in 8th grade and i love the law # law #law-school #lawyers...