Career Questions tagged Prosecutor

How to manage stress, work/life balance of being a Prosecutor?

I’ve heard being a Prosecutor you will be very stressed and you need to have time management skills and balance your work/life. But how do you do it? #law #criminal-justice #law-enforcement #lawyer...

#prosecutor

1

Jeanette Roch’s Avatar
Active Apr 25 at 09:37 PM

Posted by Camille L.’s Avatar Camille L.
Jeanette Roch’s Avatar
Jeanette Roch | Associate General Counsel at American General Life Insurance ... Camille, to manage the demands of work and personal life you ...

What are the Pros and Cons of being a Prosecutor?

My dream is to be a Prosecutor, but I’ve only heard good things about the job (well except the giant student loan you must pay because of law school) .I want to know the bad things about the job so I can be prepared too. #criminal-justice #law #prosecutor #attorney #criminal-justice...

#lawyer

1

Kim Igleheart’s Avatar
Active Apr 28 at 06:31 PM

Kim Igleheart’s Avatar
Kim Igleheart | Employment Counselor | Open Records Specialist Camille,In my county, here in Texas, there is a high turnover ...

What should I major in (during undergraduate) to become a prosecutor in the U.S in the future? Thank you so much for your help x

i was wondering so i could get a better guide on the choice of my major and minor #choosing-a-major...

#prosecutor

0

Active Aug 02 at 10:00 PM

Posted by Bella J.’s Avatar Bella J.

Is criminology useful to be a criminal lawyer/prosecutor ?

I consider to be a prosecutor when I grow up, I am very interested in Psychology and criminals etc... So I wanted to major in Criminilogy in college but I ask a relative and she said that I can't take criminology to be a prosecutor. Is she wrong? I hope so... #law #criminology #prosecutor...

#career-details #lawyer

2

Jyoti Rao, MS’s Avatar Kim Igleheart’s Avatar
Active Aug 15 '17 at 12:52 PM

Jyoti Rao, MS’s Avatar
Jyoti Rao, MS | Career Services Specialist Hi Camille, great question. Criminology is a great course to take ...

What career do I major in in order to become a prosecutor?

In college what do I major in? And what would be a good minor? #law-enforcement...

#prosecutor

2

Andrew Krowiak’s Avatar Mike Martin’s Avatar
Active Jul 21 '17 at 06:55 PM

Posted by Elizabeth C.’s Avatar Elizabeth C.
Andrew Krowiak’s Avatar
Andrew Krowiak | Assistant District Attorney Criminal Justice as a major would be great. Government or a ...

In order to be successful with a law degree, is it essential to live in a bigger city?

I am interested in both a nursing career and a degree in law, but I'm worried that if I follow a law degree and decide to stay in my small town, I will not be as successful as I would with a nursing career. #law #attorney #prosecutor...

#city

1

Doug Moran’s Avatar
Active Jul 21 '17 at 06:31 PM

Posted by Amanda D.’s Avatar Amanda D.
Doug Moran’s Avatar
Doug Moran | ATTORNEY at LAW OFFICE OF DOUG MORAN No. Not all. I am a trial attorney in a large ...

#city

1

Ime Lopez’s Avatar
Active Jul 21 '17 at 06:31 PM

Posted by Amanda D.’s Avatar Amanda D.
Ime Lopez’s Avatar
Ime Lopez | Experienced Attorney and Non-Profit Management Professional Hello Amanda! I do not think it is necessary to live ...

What are the benefits and disadvantages of becoming a lawyer?

Hi, my name is Phinix. I attend Codman Academy in Boston, Ma. I am interested in becoming a prosector, but I have only heard about the positive aspects. I would like to know the positive, as well as the negative aspects of becoming a lawyer. Thank you! #law #lawyer #government...

#prosecutor

5

James Nease’s Avatar Jonas L. Harris’s Avatar Jung Hwa Song’s Avatar Ashley B.’s Avatar +1
Active Jul 21 '17 at 05:59 PM

Posted by PhinixCodman1 .’s Avatar PhinixCodman1 .
James Nease’s Avatar
James Nease | Chief Creative Officer at 3volv.tv The main issue with the career is over-saturation, even small towns ...

What is the most stressful part about being a lawyer?

Hello, My name is Phinix. I am a sophomore at Codman Academy in Boston, Ma. I have taken law classes, and I have become very interested in becoming a prosecutor. I am just worried about the stress that comes with being in the law firm. #law #lawyer #government...

#prosecutor

6

Jung Hwa Song’s Avatar Ashley B.’s Avatar Ramon Tabtiang’s Avatar Amyn Thawer’s Avatar +2
Active Apr 03 at 06:56 PM

Jung Hwa Song’s Avatar
Jung Hwa Song Hey Phinix, I hear a lot of my lawyer friends at ...

Over 58,000 students, educators, and professionals are discussing their career paths on CareerVillage.

Join us

icon-country-tagsCurrently showing results for: Global (all countries) (change)