Career Questions tagged Prosecutor

Bella J.’s Avatar
Bella J. Apr 03, 2018 178 views

What should I major in (during undergraduate) to become a prosecutor in the U.S in the future? Thank you so much for your help x

i was wondering so i could get a better guide on the choice of my major and minor #choosing-a-major...

#prosecutor

Camille L.’s Avatar
Camille L. Apr 22, 2018 272 views

How to manage stress, work/life balance of being a Prosecutor?

I’ve heard being a Prosecutor you will be very stressed and you need to have time management skills and balance your work/life. But how do you do it? #law #criminal-justice #law-enforcement #lawyer...

#prosecutor

Camille L.’s Avatar
Camille L. Apr 22, 2018 1540 views

What are the Pros and Cons of being a Prosecutor?

My dream is to be a Prosecutor, but I’ve only heard good things about the job (well except the giant student loan you must pay because of law school) .I want to know the bad things about the job so I can be prepared too. #criminal-justice #law #prosecutor #attorney #criminal-justice...

#lawyer

Camille L.’s Avatar
Camille L. Jul 11, 2017 1264 views

Is criminology useful to be a criminal lawyer/prosecutor ?

I consider to be a prosecutor when I grow up, I am very interested in Psychology and criminals etc... So I wanted to major in Criminilogy in college but I ask a relative and she said that I can't take criminology to be a prosecutor. Is she wrong? I hope so... #law #criminology #prosecutor...

#career-details #lawyer

Elizabeth C.’s Avatar
Elizabeth C. Mar 08, 2017 640 views

What career do I major in in order to become a prosecutor?

In college what do I major in? And what would be a good minor? #law-enforcement...

#prosecutor

Amanda D.’s Avatar
Amanda D. May 26, 2016 285 views

In order to be successful with a law degree, is it essential to live in a bigger city?

I am interested in both a nursing career and a degree in law, but I'm worried that if I follow a law degree and decide to stay in my small town, I will not be as successful as I would with a nursing career. #law #attorney #prosecutor...

#city

Amanda D.’s Avatar
Amanda D. May 26, 2016 381 views

#city

PhinixCodman1 .’s Avatar
PhinixCodman1 . Sep 07, 2012 12927 views

What are the benefits and disadvantages of becoming a lawyer?

Hi, my name is Phinix. I attend Codman Academy in Boston, Ma. I am interested in becoming a prosector, but I have only heard about the positive aspects. I would like to know the positive, as well as the negative aspects of becoming a lawyer. Thank you! #law #lawyer #government...

#prosecutor

PhinixCodman1 .’s Avatar
PhinixCodman1 . Sep 07, 2012 3813 views

What is the most stressful part about being a lawyer?

Hello, My name is Phinix. I am a sophomore at Codman Academy in Boston, Ma. I have taken law classes, and I have become very interested in becoming a prosecutor. I am just worried about the stress that comes with being in the law firm. #law #lawyer #government...

#prosecutor