Career Questions tagged City

Karen P.’s Avatar
Karen P. Aug 28, 2016 577 views

What are some career opportunities that are located in the Greater New York City area?

I am a student going into my junior year of high school. I live around the Greater New York City area and was wondering if there were any job opportunities that I would potentially be interested in taking up in the city. I know the business/economic side is booming in that region of the world...

#employment-opportunities #new-york-city #career #career-path #city #student

Amanda D.’s Avatar
Amanda D. May 26, 2016 334 views

In order to be successful with a law degree, is it essential to live in a bigger city?

I am interested in both a nursing career and a degree in law, but I'm worried that if I follow a law degree and decide to stay in my small town, I will not be as successful as I would with a nursing career. #law #attorney #prosecutor...

#city

Amanda D.’s Avatar
Amanda D. May 26, 2016 428 views

#city

KAYLA X.’s Avatar
KAYLA X. Jun 26, 2015 696 views

What is the place that nurse easy to find a job? And what is a nurse's salary for a month?

I am a 11th grader in San Francisco, the place doesn't have to be in San Francisco. Please give me the answer that can get more money and the nurse major easy to find a job. #nurse #money #job #salary...

#city