Career Questions tagged Business Lawyer

Samira’s Avatar
Samira Aug 29 146 views

Reality of being a lawyer

Is being a lawyer like in the series Suits, where there are big cases and one has to go to court all the time?

Nyasia’s Avatar
Nyasia Jun 01, 2021 235 views

What is it like in today’s generation to be a criminal justice lawyer?

#business-lawyer #lawyers #lawyer #female-lawyer #female-lawyer

Nyasia’s Avatar
Nyasia Jun 01, 2021 300 views

How to get your name out there as a beginner lawyer ?

#lawyer #attorney #lawyers #business-lawyer #law

Nyasia’s Avatar
Nyasia Jun 01, 2021 520 views

What is the pros and cons about being a lawyer

#lawyer #business-lawyer #lawyers #attorney #female-lawyer

Nyasia’s Avatar
Nyasia Jun 01, 2021 200 views

What do you like most about being a lawyer and what do you like least about being a lawyer

#lawyer #business-lawyer #lawyers

Dejanna’s Avatar
Dejanna May 29, 2021 278 views

What’s it like being a lawyer? Do you ever wish you could do something else?

I’m still trying to figure out things in college but it’s a struggle. #lawyers #lawyer #business-lawyer #judges #accountant

kaiden’s Avatar
kaiden Mar 18, 2021 248 views

what is the salary of a lawyer

a lawyer is a good job and one of my friends mom is a lawyer #lawyer #business-lawyer #lawyers

Mia’s Avatar
Mia Feb 26, 2021 505 views

What type of lawyer gets the largest salary?

#lawyer #attorney #business-lawyer #attorney #law #criminal-lawyer

Abrianna’s Avatar
Abrianna Feb 24, 2021 264 views

What is the hardest part of being a criminal prosecutor?

One fun fact is, I love history. I am very passionate about learning everything that ties up to history, I also love anything involved with court cases. I look forward to becoming a lawyer. #work life #attorney #business-lawyer

aniah’s Avatar
aniah Feb 24, 2021 990 views

What do you need to become a lawyer?

#lawyer #lawyers #business-lawyer #attorney

Jose’s Avatar
Jose Jan 30, 2021 222 views

What kind of skills do I need in order to become a civil rights lawyer?

I want to improve my argument skills so I can have a part time job as a lawyer. #business-lawyer

Ja'Terika’s Avatar
Ja'Terika Nov 13, 2020 409 views

What are some of the good thing about being a lawyer.

What are somethings that lawyers can do that other jobs can't offer? #lawyers #attorney #business-lawyer #lawyer

Manuel’s Avatar
Manuel Nov 05, 2020 256 views

what are some careers and helpful next steps I should consider based on my passion interests? Also will we have to sign up for collage online or in person?

#lawyer / #business-lawyer / or #business-owner.

Grayson’s Avatar
Grayson Oct 28, 2020 287 views

Is being a lawyer fun??

#lawyer #fun #business-lawyer

Grayson’s Avatar
Grayson Oct 28, 2020 343 views

Why do some lawyers like one cluster more than others?

#lawyer #business-lawyer #business-lawyer

Audriana’s Avatar
Audriana Oct 27, 2020 221 views

How can I practice in other countries to become a Immigration Lawyer?

#business-lawyer #lawyer

Quaterya’s Avatar
Quaterya Sep 18, 2020 316 views

What type of careers should i explore if i want to become a lawyer when i grow up ?

I am a sophomore and i´m looking for career options for lawyers and what college classes do i have to complete . Also how many years of college do i have to complete to become a lawyer .
#lawyer #attorney #career-options #lawyers #business-lawyer #future

De'kaia’s Avatar
De'kaia Sep 18, 2020 255 views

How the become a lawyer after the Army?

#lawyers #business-lawyer #law-school

Michelle’s Avatar
Michelle Sep 04, 2020 263 views

How can i be a better lawyer

Im in the 10th grade i wanna be a criminal justice lawyer i wanna be a lawyer because i like to talk and i like to stand up for what is right and i like winning. #lawyer #business-lawyer

Ryan’s Avatar
Ryan Apr 11, 2018 477 views

What types of degrees do they offer in the Law program?

I've been interested in becoming a lawyer since i could remember. The type of lawyer i dream of being is a corporate lawyer for a big company. I love to help people and see good things turn out for good people and the pay is decent! #business-lawyer

Kris’s Avatar
Kris Feb 08, 2017 453 views

If my spouse work at the law business can I go there too?

I want to work with my spouse? #business-lawyer

Kris’s Avatar
Kris Feb 08, 2017 555 views

What do you love about being a lawyer?

Do you have anything that's makes you want to be there all the time #business-lawyer

Courtney’s Avatar
Courtney Aug 22, 2016 651 views

Could someone describe their personal path to becoming a business broker?

I'm a senior wanting to pursue a career in finance and law and would like some advice on the steps taken to become a business broker, particularly mergers and acquisitions. What college did you attend, if any? What major did you pursue, if any? Do you have a degree? Did you intern for a...

PRIYA’s Avatar
PRIYA May 19, 2016 815 views

TELL ME HOW I WANT TO BECOME A LAWYER

I AM STUDYING IN 12TH STANDARD. I WANT TO BECOME A LAWYER THIS IS MY CHILDHOOD DREAM. #lawyer #business-lawyer #female-lawyer #in-house-lawyer

Luis’s Avatar
Luis May 14, 2016 781 views

How does a low income student start looking for financial aid since I am already focused on my dream school?

My dream school Is Stanford and I am determined to work as hard as I need to so that I can accomplish my goal of graduating and starting my career in business or becoming a lawyer. I come from a low income family so not only would it help me but, It would take less stress off my parents back....

Luis’s Avatar
Luis May 14, 2016 701 views

How did you find a job once you graduated college?

I'm planning on having my major be in business or law and I question myself how I am planning on starting my career. Do most people need to have a connection to start working or do they find the job themselves? Although I am only a freshman I still focus on what I'm planning to do with my...

Anina’s Avatar
Anina Apr 28, 2016 4774 views

Do companies need full time lawyers? What are the differences between being in law within a company and being in law at a law firm?

Hi! My name is Anina and I'm a high school senior interning at Career Village. One of my younger brothers is very interested in becoming a lawyer, and I just recently found out that you can be a lawyer and work at a tech company (and others, not law firms). Do you like working as a lawyer for a...

Student Voices by CV’s Avatar
Student Voices by CV Oct 16, 2015 1438 views

What is the distribution of men and women in the law industry?

This question was asked by Kristin in Cambridge who one day hopes to attend Harvard Law School. Her dream is to move to the Silicon Valley and work in venture capital law. #law #business-law #business-lawyer #corporate-law #venture-capital #women-in-law

Anmolpreet’s Avatar
Anmolpreet Jun 26, 2015 1233 views

what classes did i need to take for my career in college

i interesting different kinds of jobs . I am from Thurgood Marshall high school. #business-lawyer

Luz’s Avatar
Luz Mar 23, 2015 2500 views

To study law`are there characteristics that will help you get there or is there a personality you must have?

I am a junior at a high school in L.A. I ask this question because law interests me but I don't know if I have the personality to pursue this career. #law #lawyers #business-lawyer