Career Questions tagged Business Lawyer

Ja'Terika R.’s Avatar
Ja'Terika R. Nov 13, 2020 84 views

What are some of the good thing about being a lawyer.

What are somethings that lawyers can do that other jobs can't offer? #lawyers #attorney #business-lawyer...

#lawyer

Grayson F.’s Avatar
Grayson F. Oct 28, 2020 97 views

Is being a lawyer fun??

Grayson F.’s Avatar
Grayson F. Oct 28, 2020 72 views
Audriana M.’s Avatar
Audriana M. Oct 27, 2020 54 views
Quaterya T.’s Avatar
Quaterya T. Sep 18, 2020 113 views

What type of careers should i explore if i want to become a lawyer when i grow up ?

I am a sophomore and i´m looking for career options for lawyers and what college classes do i have to complete . Also how many years of college do i have to complete to become a lawyer . #lawyer #attorney #career-options #lawyers #business-lawyer...

#future

De'kaia L.’s Avatar
De'kaia L. Sep 18, 2020 58 views
Michelle M.’s Avatar
Michelle M. Sep 04, 2020 83 views

How can i be a better lawyer

Im in the 10th grade i wanna be a criminal justice lawyer i wanna be a lawyer because i like to talk and i like to stand up for what is right and i like winning. #lawyer...

#business-lawyer

Ryan O.’s Avatar
Ryan O. Apr 11, 2018 262 views

What types of degrees do they offer in the Law program?

I've been interested in becoming a lawyer since i could remember. The type of lawyer i dream of being is a corporate lawyer for a big company. I love to help people and see good things turn out for good people and the pay is decent!...

#business-lawyer

Kris M.’s Avatar
Kris M. Feb 08, 2017 315 views

If my spouse work at the law business can I go there too?

I want to work with my spouse?...

#business-lawyer

Kris M.’s Avatar
Kris M. Feb 08, 2017 396 views

What do you love about being a lawyer?

Do you have anything that's makes you want to be there all the time...

#business-lawyer

Courtney M.’s Avatar
Courtney M. Aug 22, 2016 476 views

Could someone describe their personal path to becoming a business broker?

I'm a senior wanting to pursue a career in finance and law and would like some advice on the steps taken to become a business broker, particularly mergers and acquisitions. What college did you attend, if any? What major did you pursue, if any? Do you have a degree? Did you intern for a...

#business #business-lawyer #finance #corporate-finance

PRIYA G.’s Avatar
PRIYA G. May 19, 2016 608 views

TELL ME HOW I WANT TO BECOME A LAWYER

I AM STUDYING IN 12TH STANDARD. I WANT TO BECOME A LAWYER THIS IS MY CHILDHOOD DREAM. #lawyer #business-lawyer #female-lawyer...

#in-house-lawyer

Luis A.’s Avatar
Luis A. May 14, 2016 623 views

How does a low income student start looking for financial aid since I am already focused on my dream school?

My dream school Is Stanford and I am determined to work as hard as I need to so that I can accomplish my goal of graduating and starting my career in business or becoming a lawyer. I come from a low income family so not only would it help me but, It would take less stress off my parents back....

#scholarships #business-lawyer #business-law

Luis A.’s Avatar
Luis A. May 14, 2016 565 views

How did you find a job once you graduated college?

I'm planning on having my major be in business or law and I question myself how I am planning on starting my career. Do most people need to have a connection to start working or do they find the job themselves? Although I am only a freshman I still focus on what I'm planning to do with my...

#business-lawyer

Anina H.’s Avatar
Anina H. Apr 28, 2016 3573 views

Do companies need full time lawyers? What are the differences between being in law within a company and being in law at a law firm?

Hi! My name is Anina and I'm a high school senior interning at Career Village. One of my younger brothers is very interested in becoming a lawyer, and I just recently found out that you can be a lawyer and work at a tech company (and others, not law firms). Do you like working as a lawyer for a...

#business-lawyer #law #lawyer #corporate-law #business-law

Student Voices by CV ..’s Avatar
Student Voices by CV .. Oct 16, 2015 1171 views

What is the distribution of men and women in the law industry?

This question was asked by Kristin in Cambridge who one day hopes to attend Harvard Law School. Her dream is to move to the Silicon Valley and work in venture capital law. #law #business-law #business-lawyer #corporate-law #venture-capital...

#women-in-law

Anmolpreet K.’s Avatar
Anmolpreet K. Jun 26, 2015 1078 views

what classes did i need to take for my career in college

i interesting different kinds of jobs . I am from Thurgood Marshall high school....

#business-lawyer

Luz S.’s Avatar
Luz S. Mar 23, 2015 1997 views

To study law`are there characteristics that will help you get there or is there a personality you must have?

I am a junior at a high school in L.A. I ask this question because law interests me but I don't know if I have the personality to pursue this career. #law #lawyers...

#business-lawyer

Mariela G.’s Avatar
Mariela G. Dec 02, 2014 1403 views

What's required to become a lawyer?

I'm asking this question because I would love to become a lawyer when I grow up. Although, I don't know how or where to start. #lawyer...

#business-lawyer

Rob J.’s Avatar
Rob J. Mar 14, 2014 1761 views

Why do people drop out of law school, and what keeps someone motivated?

Im in junior in high school and I have always wanted to become a lawyer, but I am constantly meeting people who dropped out of law school which is making me wonder if law will be a part of my future. #law #government #lawyers...

#business-lawyer