Career Questions tagged Female Lawyer

Aleisha R.’s Avatar
Aleisha R. May 05, 2018 427 views

Is there still lots of discrimination in the legal workplace towards females?

I am asking because this has always bothered me, and especially if I am going to be a lawyer, the men will probably think they are smarter than me, but I am hoping to prove them wrong....

female-lawyer

Aleisha R.’s Avatar
Aleisha R. May 05, 2018 385 views

How much money does a lawyer make in the state of Indiana?

If I am an expert in my field of law; let us say family law, how much am I going to make in Indiana?...

female-lawyer

Venese E.’s Avatar
Venese E. Apr 18, 2018 432 views

What is the best major to receive your bachelors in, if you want to go to law school after.

So I would love to be a lawyer one day. Since you have to do your undergrad first what do you suggest receiving your bachelors in. law female-lawyer undergraduate...

bachelorsdegree

Paola G.’s Avatar
Paola G. Jan 10, 2018 520 views

Is being a lawyer satisfactory?

I am a junior, and I am thinking about going into law and what it means to become a lawyer, so I want to know what actually is the feeling you get as you do the job you choose. law lawyer female-lawyer in-house-lawyer job women-in-law criminal-justice...

law-school

Nyquasha D.’s Avatar
Nyquasha D. Feb 09, 2017 553 views

How long you go too law school for being a lawyer ?

I don't wanna go to school no longer than 6years ....

female-lawyer

bhoomika K.’s Avatar
bhoomika K. May 20, 2016 767 views

i am totally confused about which stream to take up in 12th.

I want to become a lawyer.i am interested in studying social science.I want to take up arts.But many advice me to take up science due to more career options. science law lawyer social...

female-lawyer

PRIYA G.’s Avatar
PRIYA G. May 19, 2016 706 views

TELL ME HOW I WANT TO BECOME A LAWYER

I AM STUDYING IN 12TH STANDARD. I WANT TO BECOME A LAWYER THIS IS MY CHILDHOOD DREAM. lawyer business-lawyer female-lawyer...

in-house-lawyer

Jamel W.’s Avatar
Jamel W. Mar 01, 2016 1395 views

I am interested in the Criminal Justice field and I want to become a lawyer, What qulifications do I need to make this happen?

I am a High School senior who is very interested in the law field. I know that I have to go to law school and take the Bar exam for my dream to come through. I have recently applied to John Jay college of Criminal Justice because I know that the focus a lot on the law field. I want to know in...

college-major female-lawyer criminal-law criminal-justice