Career Questions tagged Bachelorsdegree

RACH A.’s Avatar
RACH A. Jul 31, 2020 214 views

What are suitable bachelor degrees to be a litigation lawyer?

I want to be a trial attorney in the future and was exploring either psychology or political science or even both. What are other suggestions that could help in my career as a possible trial attorney? career future triallawyer bachelorsdegree...

college

Dierdre S.’s Avatar
Dierdre S. May 14, 2018 470 views

What is the advantage of getting a Masters Degree in Clinical Laboratory Science

I would like to get a masters-degree in clinical-lab-science but I want to know what the benefit is over solely having a bachelorsdegree in -laboratory science healthcare research science medicine...

clinical

Sarah Q.’s Avatar
Sarah Q. May 13, 2018 516 views

How can I better manage my time?

I am a full time mom, full time x-ray technologist and a full time student. What is a good way to manage my time so that I can give diligent attention to all my responsibilities? time-management momlife healthcare bachelorsdegree...

ialsoneedgymtime

Paulina Vanessa B.’s Avatar
Paulina Vanessa B. May 12, 2018 497 views

How can international students deal with cultural shock?

I am an international student who plans to study a bachelor's degree at the United States. I have heard that many other international students have had troubles when facing cultural shock. Therefore, I would like to know how can it be handled effectively. college college-advice...

international-student culture bachelorsdegree international-students

Paulina Vanessa B.’s Avatar
Paulina Vanessa B. May 12, 2018 366 views

Which is the most challenging part of studying an undergraduate degree on education at the United States?

I am an international student who's dream is to study education at the United States, and I would like to know more about the challenges students can face while studying a degree on education so I can compare the differences among studying at my country and studying at the United States....

bachelorsdegree education international-students college study-abroad international-student

Antonio P.’s Avatar
Antonio P. May 06, 2018 581 views

What is a major that I'd be able to use in any part of the world?

I am currently going into my Junior year of college and I am kind of undecided with regards to what I want to major in. Due to some circumstances, I don't know how long I will be able to reside within the United States. I want to graduate before that decision has to be made, but I want to major...

bachelorsdegree travel career-choice college-major career-counseling

Antonio P.’s Avatar
Antonio P. May 06, 2018 595 views

What is a good major/career path for a current DACA student?

I am currently going into my Junior year of College. I have already received an associates of science degree, and I am pursuing a bachelor's degree. With the uncertainty that has arisen with regards to the future of DACA students, I have put a lot of emphasis on trying to choose the "correct...

bachelorsdegree computer-software daca career-counseling accounting career college-majors computer-science

Kimetha S.’s Avatar
Kimetha S. Jan 14, 2018 441 views

What did you do with your Bachelor's degree in social sciences?

I'm a social sciences major who will be graduating in 2019. I'm curious to know how previous graduates have used the knowledge and skills acquired in college. I'm also curious what they opportunities they enjoyed and which were not so satisfying. social-science psychology sociology...

bachelorsdegree philosophy

Venese E.’s Avatar
Venese E. Apr 18, 2018 447 views

What is the best major to receive your bachelors in, if you want to go to law school after.

So I would love to be a lawyer one day. Since you have to do your undergrad first what do you suggest receiving your bachelors in. law female-lawyer undergraduate...

bachelorsdegree

Abigail C.’s Avatar
Abigail C. Apr 08, 2018 594 views

Is it worth earning higher than a bachelor's when pursuing a career in environmental engineering?

I plan to get a bachelor's degree in environmental engineering for sure, but would it be worth the time, money($40K/yr at the school I am looking at), and effort to work towards a master's or PhD? engineering environmental-engineering money debt degrees bachelors-degree bachelorsdegree...

phd career-path career-paths career-plan environmental-science environmental career-planning masters-degree mastersdegree environment

Alembert P.’s Avatar
Alembert P. Mar 13, 2018 1148 views

How hard is it to get a BFA?

In a couple years, I'll be heading off to college, and I wanted to know how much effort it would take to get a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree. college degree...

bachelorsdegree

Pricilla A.’s Avatar
Pricilla A. Mar 05, 2018 488 views

What can I do with a bachelors in biology? I can really use some help

Hey guys, I am here seeking for advise. I graduated in 2016 with a bachelors in biology and now I don’t know what to do. I originally planned on going to med school but soon found out that school is not for me. - I have a 2.7 gpa. For the past two years, I’ve been doing little jobs but nothing...

bachelorsdegree biology general-advice

Hannah S.’s Avatar
Hannah S. Mar 05, 2018 834 views

How will getting a bachelors degree benefit me?

I want to know the benefits of receiving a bachelors degree from college. college...

bachelorsdegree

Lauren N.’s Avatar
Lauren N. Jan 21, 2018 585 views

How do I know that I am doing the right thing?

I will be pursuing my bachelors. I already have my associates. I will be moving to where I don't know anybody. And I don't deal well with stress. Is this really the right thing for me? questioning bachelorsdegree stress...

college-advice

Yasmin A.’s Avatar
Yasmin A. Jan 24, 2018 1148 views

Are foreign language degree considered "useless?"

I love foreign languages. I'm already bilingual. (I speak Spanish fluently.) It's my dream to become a polyglot. In college, I'm certain I want to either minor or major in a foreign language. I'm particularly interested in learning Japanese, but I'm also considering Arabic or Russian. The...

bachelorsdegree careers-for-people-with-liberal-arts-degrees russian foreign-languages spanish arabic japanese

Sh'Daedra J.’s Avatar
Sh'Daedra J. Jan 22, 2018 557 views

With today's economy would it be more beneficial to get a bachelor's degree in business rather than education?

I start school in August for my bachelor's degree. I already have a an associates in science. I can not decide if I should major in education or general management. I am trying to decide which would suite me better with the way this economy is looking and try and prepare for the future for at...

bachelorsdegree special-education business-management economy

Tonique H.’s Avatar
Tonique H. Jan 17, 2018 542 views

Are there any steps I should take ,aside from getting my degree, in order to get a good paying job with a bachelors in psychology?

My major is psychology and my main concern plus everyone else is that I will not be able to make a decent amount of money with just a bachelors in psychology. I just want to make sure I’m prepared for anything. psychology bachelorsdegree...

clinicals