With today's economy would it be more beneficial to get a bachelor's degree in business rather than education?

2

I start school in August for my bachelor's degree. I already have a an associates in science. I can not decide if I should major in education or general management. I am trying to decide which would suite me better with the way this economy is looking and try and prepare for the future for at least five years ahead. Or could I just major in business and get a minor in education? #special-education #business-management #bachelorsdegree #economy

2

Marcel’s Answer

0

My suggestion is you go for business, with the increasing tech booming in different parts of the world will continue and companies will need talent to cover different business of the company.

Eventually teachers will be less need it as again tech is taking over and has been with numerous universities and online courses.

0

0
I would recommend really considering what it is you want to achieve and accomplish in life. I am persueing a degree in Business because I really want to run a business. I used to be an Instructor in the Military and I genuinely loved knowing that my educational influence was able to professionally and personally develop the future of the armed forces.

If it is about money, teaching is not the way to go. If it is about influencing the future leaders of the world.....then you already know the answer.
0

Terri’s Answer

0
SH"Daedra, This is truly a hard question to answer for someone else. I have always been on the Business side of the telecom industry, there have been opportunities to train and update education for my teams. However, this really boils down to , what is it YOU want to do and accomplish. Which is your passion and which is the fall back. I do believe a Business agree would get your foot into a lot more doors, if they are Corporations, Businesses etc... However, if what you want to do is teach, we will always need teachers, if not for schools but for online and business education as well.
0