Career Questions tagged Economy

Hannah V.’s Avatar
Hannah V. Apr 19, 2018 168 views

What will the economy be like in the future for non Americans students?

There are different rules for different kinds of students in the United ted States. #immigration #society #diversity #economy #economics #international #student...

Sh'Daedra J.’s Avatar
Sh'Daedra J. Jan 22, 2018 300 views

With today's economy would it be more beneficial to get a bachelor's degree in business rather than education?

I start school in August for my bachelor's degree. I already have a an associates in science. I can not decide if I should major in education or general management. I am trying to decide which would suite me better with the way this economy is looking and try and prepare for the future for at...

#special-education #business-management #economy #bachelorsdegree

Christian B.’s Avatar
Christian B. Jan 19, 2018 184 views

Can one motivate people to do something that doesn't involve personal gain (i.e. money, benefits, time)?

I am simply wondering about this question because I want to add to my personal thinking of economics. I want to find out about another universal motivator to get people to act, participate, join, or work. I can only think of taking advantage of people's feelings and morals other than the...

#economy

Mallory G.’s Avatar
Mallory G. Jan 18, 2018 209 views

How can I decide on a career that will remain stable in our wavering economy?

I know that the economy has a major impact on jobs and success. I want to choose a career that will be least impacted by a bad economy. What are some examples of stable jobs, even when the economy is bad?...

#economy

Jeevika S.’s Avatar
Jeevika S. Apr 29, 2016 585 views

Why is money important in our life?

Hai ! I am jeevika . I am studying in 10 standard . Why is money important in our life ? #economics #economic-development #economy #money #monetization #money-management...

#finance

cristian F.’s Avatar
cristian F. Sep 01, 2017 480 views

can one person change the world?

The nation is dividing, the poor doesn't have a chance to rehabilitate and start a new life, and the rich are getting greedier and only worry about themselves. Families are losing homes and more because our economy is so bad many people argue about the taxes and how much we pay, but that's...

#politics #history #gamily #mba #friends #everyone #question #economy #help

Ena W.’s Avatar
Ena W. Feb 26, 2017 380 views

Whats difference between economy and business course?

I think economy students have similar jobs with business students. #business...

#economy

Balaji B.’s Avatar
Balaji B. Apr 20, 2016 894 views

What is market economy and what does it mean to me and my career?

I'm having career doubt. #marketing #economics...

#economy

Talia B.’s Avatar
Talia B. May 13, 2016 584 views

What is the highest paying job you can get without a college degree

My sister asked me this question the other day,as she does not like school at all, I told her I could help find out!...

#economy

Calvin K.’s Avatar
Calvin K. May 13, 2016 537 views

Should I take a finance-related course?

I'm not planning on going into any finance-related program, but there are definitely some finance-related things I'd like to learn about to prepare for my future such as the following: how to do taxes, understanding the economy and the market, and how to invest. However, I'm not good at...

#finance #economy #investing #mathematics #math #investment #economics

Calvin K.’s Avatar
Calvin K. May 08, 2016 467 views

How is the job outlook for a Psychology degree?

There are a broad number of careers that apply to Psychology, but the economy is in tough times and I was wondering if this might affect any jobs that relate to Psychology. #psychology #jobs #employment #economy...

#the-future

dinesh K.’s Avatar
dinesh K. Apr 20, 2016 1162 views

What is the advantage of mixed economy system?

i need a advantage of a mixed economy system #economy...

#mixed-economy-system

Kevin M.’s Avatar
Kevin M. Oct 21, 2014 1103 views

Money problems

What should one do if we do not have the funds to go to a good college? Would a loan be worth the debt? #college #money #student-loans #debt #personal-finance...

#economy