Career Questions tagged Hospital

Sarah J.’s Avatar
Sarah J. May 12 116 views

Can I major in health sciences to be a pharmacist at a hospital?

I'm looking to obtain a bachelor's degree in health sciences to go into pharmacy school. Would majoring in health sciences be the best option? #pharmacist #health #pharmaceuticals #college-major #hospital...

#medicine

Erin W.’s Avatar
Erin W. Nov 14, 2019 86 views
Amia S.’s Avatar
Amia S. Aug 14, 2019 118 views
Madeline K.’s Avatar
Madeline K. May 24, 2016 410 views
Angie T.’s Avatar
Angie T. May 16, 2016 470 views

What is it like to work in a hospital with children who have cancer?

My other career is to be children's cancer hospital because I want to help kids with cancer and make their life better and try to help them with their life's and their dream to be because I always think what happen if one of my family has cancer and I don't want anyone to die from cancer. I...

#hospital #oncology #hospital-and-health-care #cancer #healthcare #pediatrics

Garrett A.’s Avatar
Garrett A. Oct 26, 2015 941 views

What college should i go to if I want to be a Nurse?

I like to save people's lives what college would be the best if you want to be a Nurse? #nurse #hospital #college...

#nursing

Reginald T.’s Avatar
Reginald T. Jan 17, 2018 355 views

Can the life of an occupational Therapist, be as daunting as an OB/GYN?

I wanted compare and contrast actual happiness and satisfaction, to a rewarding profession that pays well, but has many different stressors. #medicine #women #gynecology #career #hospital...

#therapy

Azucena P.’s Avatar
Azucena P. Jan 13, 2018 251 views

What jobs could I choose from the medical field with a doctoral degree?

I'm a sophomore in high school that is looking forward to the future and all the different options I could possibly choose from.#registered-nurses #surgeons #medicine #hospital #doctorate-degree #doctor...

#anasthesiologist

Elizabeth M.’s Avatar
Elizabeth M. May 13, 2016 1784 views
Amanda T.’s Avatar
Amanda T. May 25, 2016 1145 views

What is the most rewarding part about being a doctor?

I am a freshman college student who is eager to learn more and more about the career I am working toward for my future. Being a doctor is rewarding for obvious reasons--you get to directly impact the lives of human beings--but are there any specific reasons why you felt rewarded by your career?...

#professional #hospital #doctor #hospital-and-health-care #healthcare #medicine

shaheen S.’s Avatar
shaheen S. May 14, 2016 617 views

Can I become a doctor but not have my own hospital?

I want to become a doctor but i don't want my own hospital, can I do this? #doctor #hospital-and-health-care #medicine #business #hospital...

#hospitals

Tia B.’s Avatar
Tia B. May 22, 2016 530 views
Shoshannah B.’s Avatar
Shoshannah B. May 21, 2016 459 views

What is the best way to study for the MCAT's without spending so much money?

I am nervous for the amount of money that i will already be spending on books for college as well as possible classes taken in order to study for the MCAT's , I'm just curious of the more cost efficient advice that someone can give me in order to study for the MCAT's without spending so much of...

#pre-med #hospital #healthcare #medicine #studying-tips #doctorate-degree #college

Jada G.’s Avatar
Jada G. May 19, 2016 451 views
Chawka A.’s Avatar
Chawka A. May 18, 2016 539 views

How many years in college am i going to take to become a dentist?

I want to be a dentist but need to know what degree I need and how many years. #dentist #medicine #hospital...

#hospital-and-health-care

Olivia B.’s Avatar
Olivia B. May 18, 2016 375 views

Are there any programs or internships that would increase my chances of getting into Medical School and help get more hands-on experience in the Nashville area?

I am going to study biology on a pre-med track at Vanderbilt next fall, and I want to do whatever I can to become the best doctor possible. I would love to find some sort of program to put me ahead of the game. #medicine #healthcare #pre-med #educators #doctors #medicine #hospital...

#hospital-and-health-care

Celena  K.’s Avatar
Celena K. May 17, 2016 450 views

How can/has nursing benefited one in a positive/negative way?

As I prepare for college, knowing the ups and the downs to the medical field would be a great asset in my decision to pursue the career of my dreams. #nursing #nurse #registered-nurses #nurse-practitioner #nursing-education #icu-nurse #hospital #medicine...

#hospital-and-health-care

leo M.’s Avatar
leo M. May 17, 2016 506 views

How often are doctors reprimanded for covering for uninsured patients?

And what punishments would be given like would I be fired right away? I know money is always an important factor but was wondering if most doctors are punished for breaking rules for patients #doctor #hospital #hospitals #medicine #hospital-and-health-care...

#science

Destinie C.’s Avatar
Destinie C. May 17, 2016 513 views

When being in the medical field, what is the most stressful part about it?

Im asking because I'm going to college in the fall, and I want to be in medical field! Im not sure exactly what I wanna do but I have an idea such as being a general surgeon, and physician, or even plastic surgery. #medicine #healthcare #hospital...

#hospital-and-health-care

Kiasia B.’s Avatar
Kiasia B. May 16, 2016 629 views

How long do you have to go to school to become a CNM (Certified Nurse Midwife)?

I really need to know because I think that I will really enjoy this career. Therefore, I wanna get to it as soon as I can! #college #nurse #major #hospital #babies #cnm #science #college-major...

#nursing

Dionne H.’s Avatar
Dionne H. May 16, 2016 554 views

What are the challenges of creating and operating a group home in Georgia?

I have noticed that the orphanage concept is not very common in the US but I have seen several group homes and children shelters. I would like to have a group home or shelter but operate it more like a traditional orphanage if that is possible. #social-work #social #hospital #medicine #college...

#hospital-and-health-care

Grace U.’s Avatar
Grace U. May 16, 2016 432 views

What medical schools have good opportunities for graduates wanting to be a OB/GYN?

After a graduate medical school, I want to be informed on where is a good place to start my residency for obstetrics & gynecology #medicine #obstetrics #hospital-and-health-care...

#hospital

Emily D.’s Avatar
Emily D. May 15, 2016 495 views

If I wanted to become a prosthetist, what should I major in for under grad?

I've considered becoming a prosthetist, but that is only offered at the Master's level. What type of undergrad major should I be looking to get to go on for grad school for prosthetics? #health #prosthetics #veterans #orthotics #hospital #medicine #college...

#hospital-and-health-care

Christian G.’s Avatar
Christian G. May 13, 2016 534 views

Regarding the future of Physician Assistants, do you believe they will be allowed to do more in their respective areas of work.

I am considering a career as a Physician Assistant and I have always heard that PAs are not allowed to do as much as the Physicians. I am curious about the job and how it will change in the future. #doctor #science #medicine #pre-med #physician #careers #hospitals #hospital...

#career #hospital-and-health-care

Hannah K.’s Avatar
Hannah K. May 13, 2016 466 views

What is the most used college class topic for going into a Physical Therapy Career?

Considering a professional career in Physical Therapy but not completely sold on college for 7 yrs. I am starting with Exercise Science as an undergrad degree. #doctor #teaching #teacher #guidance-counselor #career-counselor #hospital...

#hospital-and-health-care

Madison B.’s Avatar
Madison B. May 12, 2016 515 views

What should you expect if you want to become a trauma nurse?

I have always wanted to become a nurse and within the last few months I have been looking into the different kinds of things I can do with a nursing degree and decided trauma nursing sounded interesting and something different from what I would of expected but I'm still not quite sure on what...

#hospital #hospital-and-health-care #nurse #science #trauma-nursing #nursing

Elizabeth M.’s Avatar
Elizabeth M. May 11, 2016 514 views

Is there a personality difference between PA's and DNP's and if so, should I consider this when making a career choice?

I understand that PA's tend to be task oriented, check it off the list, get it done and move on type of personalities vs nurses who might have a similar job description, but tend to be more compassionate and nurturing. I definitely tend to lean towards the PA type but my college of choice does...

#hospital #hospital-and-health-care #nursing #medicine #physician #college

Vivian L.’s Avatar
Vivian L. May 07, 2016 588 views

Is professionalism or personality more important in a hospital setting?

Which would be more appropriate for a hospital setting? I realize that it is important to be friendly to patients, but just how friendly can you get before it becomes inappropriate? #professional #hospital #patients #healthcare...

#hospital-and-health-care