Career Questions tagged Hospital

Darren L.’s Avatar
Darren L. Nov 02 85 views

Is Physical Therapy or Chiropractic Medicine worth the time and money?

From what I've learned, both physical therapy and chiropractic medicine require years of school. Tuition is pricey and school takes up a lot of your time. Is it really worth all that effort to become a PT or a DC? medicine physical-therapist medical-education physical-therapy doctor...

college kinesiology chiropractor medical chiropractic-medicine major hospital

Meredith K.’s Avatar
Meredith K. Sep 09 137 views

How difficult is it to manage your time in the hospital (or a fast paced environment), if your a registered nurse?

I'm interested in learning more about the health care field and what it takes to be a nurse. I feel I manage my time wisely, but want to get a better idea of what the hospital setting is like. nurse nursing healthcare medicine hospital rn registered-nurse...

doctor

Hawa B.’s Avatar
Hawa B. Jun 27 93 views
Da’Mya T.’s Avatar
Da’Mya T. May 24 106 views

What is it like working on the floor being a RN?

I basically just want to work in the medial field. registerednurse...

hospital

Kyle H.’s Avatar
Kyle H. Mar 18 196 views

What's the salary for a doctor?

I would like to know what's the salary for a doctor hospital...

doctor

Nate R.’s Avatar
Nate R. Mar 18 130 views

What is the salary that you have?

I would like to be a trainer and would not mind being an educator for kids because I would not like to work with adults. helping-others trainer physical-trainer hospital educator...

rn

Sabrina C.’s Avatar
Sabrina C. Mar 15 206 views

What are the benefits from being a doctor?

My parents suggested me to be a doctor but I wasn't sure If I wanted to be one. I wanted to see the benefits of being a doctor and the disadvantages to see if it's worth it to spend most of my life studying it. doctor hospital...

nurse

Brooke M.’s Avatar
Brooke M. Feb 12 335 views

What kind of volunteer work should I do for anesthesiology?

I have worked with the Florida Department of Health in research, I have made blankets for the homeless and have helped develop a social media platform for pancreatic cancer awareness. I am going to school for my BS in pre med and ecology. I don't know if it is frowned upon to not get any...

college anesthesia medicine anesthesiologist biology volunteer internship doctor hospital hospital-and-health-care pre-med

Elizabeth Y.’s Avatar
Elizabeth Y. Nov 05, 2020 204 views

How do you know if going into the Nursing field is good for you?

I'm interested in going into the Nursing field, specifically in the Labor and Delivery field. I'm Elizabeth and I'm in 11th grade. Some of the skills that are needed to be a Labor and Delivery Nurse (LD Nurse) is having empathy, critical thinking, decision-making and communication skills, which...

highschool career general hospital nursing field

Camila A.’s Avatar
Camila A. Oct 15, 2020 152 views

What happens when a patient gets angry or refuses to get their anesthesia?

I am a curious high school who is aiming to become an anesthesioogist and I want to know what the protocol would be when a patient gets angry, and if the answer is to call security then, what happens if the patient has tubes through their nose or their arms or something connected to them?...

curious doctor hospital

Krishna P.’s Avatar
Krishna P. Sep 24, 2020 492 views

What does a day in a pediatric doctors life look like?

I want to be in the medical field. I have not decided if that look like being a doctor for me or a surgeon. I also love working with kids and I feel as if this is a career that I would love but, want to know more about. hospital healthcare...

childcare

Jordan W.’s Avatar
Jordan W. Sep 04, 2020 218 views
Naija P.’s Avatar
Naija P. Sep 04, 2020 172 views

What is your life like as a nurse? How many hours do you work? What is your salary like? How can i become a successful registered nurse? What college do you recommend i go to?

I am in the 11th grade and i want to become a registered nurse. I wanted to get some tips on becoming a registered nurse. How can i succeed in this field? What i need to do? hospital registered...

Charlie S.’s Avatar
Charlie S. Aug 28, 2020 143 views

What are the best colleges to go to become a Nurse Practitioner

I would love to be around the Des Moine, Iowa area....

hospital

siobhan N.’s Avatar
siobhan N. Aug 20, 2020 247 views

Where are the best places to do your dermatology residency?

I want to go into dermatology, and I think I want to do my residency at a hospital. But I'm not sure if dermatology is the best fit for me. medicine dermatology...

hospital

Jessica H.’s Avatar
Jessica H. Jul 16, 2020 144 views

Which accredited hospitals does the doctor use?

What is the relationship between a doctor and a hospital? Can they only work in one place? medicine...

hospital

Sarah J.’s Avatar
Sarah J. May 12, 2020 248 views

Can I major in health sciences to be a pharmacist at a hospital?

I'm looking to obtain a bachelor's degree in health sciences to go into pharmacy school. Would majoring in health sciences be the best option? pharmacist health pharmaceuticals college-major hospital...

medicine