Career Questions tagged Hospital

Elizabeth Y.’s Avatar
Elizabeth Y. Nov 05 55 views

How do you know if going into the Nursing field is good for you?

I'm interested in going into the Nursing field, specifically in the Labor and Delivery field. I'm Elizabeth and I'm in 11th grade. Some of the skills that are needed to be a Labor and Delivery Nurse (LD Nurse) is having empathy, critical thinking, decision-making and communication skills, which...

#career #highschool #nursing #field #hospital #general

Gabriella F.’s Avatar
Gabriella F. Oct 19 29 views
Yazmine A.’s Avatar
Yazmine A. Oct 19 32 views
Camila A.’s Avatar
Camila A. Oct 15 33 views

What happens when a patient gets angry or refuses to get their anesthesia?

I am a curious high school who is aiming to become an anesthesioogist and I want to know what the protocol would be when a patient gets angry, and if the answer is to call security then, what happens if the patient has tubes through their nose or their arms or something connected to them?...

#curious #doctor #hospital

Krishna P.’s Avatar
Krishna P. Sep 24 124 views

What does a day in a pediatric doctors life look like?

I want to be in the medical field. I have not decided if that look like being a doctor for me or a surgeon. I also love working with kids and I feel as if this is a career that I would love but, want to know more about. #hospital #healthcare...

#childcare

Jordan W.’s Avatar
Jordan W. Sep 04 83 views
Naija P.’s Avatar
Naija P. Sep 04 71 views

What is your life like as a nurse? How many hours do you work? What is your salary like? How can i become a successful registered nurse? What college do you recommend i go to?

I am in the 11th grade and i want to become a registered nurse. I wanted to get some tips on becoming a registered nurse. How can i succeed in this field? What i need to do? #hospital #registered...

Charlie S.’s Avatar
Charlie S. Aug 28 50 views

What are the best colleges to go to become a Nurse Practitioner

I would love to be around the Des Moine, Iowa area....

#hospital

siobhan N.’s Avatar
siobhan N. Aug 20 48 views

Where are the best places to do your dermatology residency?

I want to go into dermatology, and I think I want to do my residency at a hospital. But I'm not sure if dermatology is the best fit for me. #medicine #dermatology...

#hospital

Jessica H.’s Avatar
Jessica H. Jul 16 60 views

Which accredited hospitals does the doctor use?

What is the relationship between a doctor and a hospital? Can they only work in one place? #medicine...

#hospital

Sarah J.’s Avatar
Sarah J. May 12 134 views

Can I major in health sciences to be a pharmacist at a hospital?

I'm looking to obtain a bachelor's degree in health sciences to go into pharmacy school. Would majoring in health sciences be the best option? #pharmacist #health #pharmaceuticals #college-major #hospital...

#medicine

Janis S.’s Avatar
Janis S. Feb 04 167 views

Will there be opportunities to continue my education in the position I am hired to do?

I am a CMAA student and hope to find a permanent career as a medical administrative assistant in the helping field. #medicine #healthcare #career-counseling #career #medical #hospital #human services...

#cmaa

kendall W.’s Avatar
kendall W. Nov 15, 2019 78 views
Erin W.’s Avatar
Erin W. Nov 14, 2019 122 views
Erin W.’s Avatar
Erin W. Nov 14, 2019 104 views
Amia S.’s Avatar
Amia S. Aug 14, 2019 129 views
Yazmine O.’s Avatar
Yazmine O. May 03, 2019 128 views