Career Questions tagged Hospital

kendall W.’s Avatar
kendall W. Nov 15 19 views
Erin W.’s Avatar
Erin W. Nov 14 18 views
Erin W.’s Avatar
Erin W. Nov 14 14 views
Amia S.’s Avatar
Amia S. Aug 14 33 views
Yazmine O.’s Avatar
Yazmine O. May 03 50 views
Esther C.’s Avatar
Esther C. Apr 26 60 views
Jessica A.’s Avatar
Jessica A. Oct 23, 2018 135 views
Tulip T.’s Avatar
Tulip T. Aug 23, 2018 142 views

Should I worry about my future work schedule?

I want to be a doctor at a hospital but I’m afraid to go into the health field and work there because I know a doctors work schedule is early in the morning and you have to be on call. #doctor #hospital...

#schedule

Jamie M.’s Avatar
Jamie M. May 19, 2018 212 views

What difficulties might I face as a woman in the E.R.?

I am currently a nursing student but my ultimate goal is to obtain a Doctorate of Nursing, and possibly become an E.R. doctor. I would like to know what obstacles I may face being a female doctor the E.R. #doctor #er #medicine #healthcare #hospital #hospital-and-healthcare #female #gender...

#discrimination

Larissa H.’s Avatar
Larissa H. May 21, 2018 152 views

what's the best part about being a medical assistant

Hi I want to work in the Healthcare field and I'm trying to decide which field would be the best for me. I think medical assistant is interesting but I also like nursing ,so I'm trying to figure out what's the best part about being a medical assistant ? #medical-assistant #hospital #medicine...

#healthcare

Jacqueline U.’s Avatar
Jacqueline U. Jul 03, 2018 226 views

What should I know for shadowing?

I'm a rising senior, and I've always been confused about this. I would love to be a doctor (I'm debating on the type) and would like to shadow my local doctors to see which would be a better "fit" for me, but I don't want to show up naive or seem unintelligent. I don't want the doctor to quiz...

#pediatrician #medicine #hospital #doctor #learning #shadowing

Maurice O.’s Avatar
Maurice O. May 31, 2018 199 views
Jasmine R.’s Avatar
Jasmine R. May 29, 2018 154 views
Jasmine R.’s Avatar
Jasmine R. May 29, 2018 172 views
Hannah S.’s Avatar
Hannah S. May 21, 2018 153 views

What are the difficulties of working as a clinical psychologist?

I want to go into the field of clinical psychology and work in a hospital setting. However I am trying to figure out the pros and cons before I make a final decision. #psychology #hospital...

#clinicalpsychology

Madeline K.’s Avatar
Madeline K. May 24, 2016 353 views
Angie T.’s Avatar
Angie T. May 16, 2016 403 views

What is it like to work in a hospital with children who have cancer?

My other career is to be children's cancer hospital because I want to help kids with cancer and make their life better and try to help them with their life's and their dream to be because I always think what happen if one of my family has cancer and I don't want anyone to die from cancer. I...

#hospital-and-health-care #healthcare #pediatrics #oncology #hospital #cancer

Garrett A.’s Avatar
Garrett A. Oct 26, 2015 845 views

What college should i go to if I want to be a Nurse?

I like to save people's lives what college would be the best if you want to be a Nurse? #nurse #hospital #college...

#nursing

Reginald T.’s Avatar
Reginald T. Jan 17, 2018 252 views

Can the life of an occupational Therapist, be as daunting as an OB/GYN?

I wanted compare and contrast actual happiness and satisfaction, to a rewarding profession that pays well, but has many different stressors. #medicine #women #gynecology #career #hospital...

#therapy

Azucena P.’s Avatar
Azucena P. Jan 13, 2018 175 views

What jobs could I choose from the medical field with a doctoral degree?

I'm a sophomore in high school that is looking forward to the future and all the different options I could possibly choose from.#registered-nurses #surgeons #medicine #hospital #doctorate-degree #doctor...

#anasthesiologist