Career Questions tagged Hospital

David’s Avatar
David Sep 07 120 views

Where to start as a fresh EMT?

When I become an EMT, where should i start? a hospital's "In house" ambulance service, a fire department, or an independent ambulance contractor for the local area? what are the benefits to either approach, what's seen as the better choice for beginners?

Akirah’s Avatar
Akirah Jul 26 255 views

What are some things I should expect as a registered nurse and a beginner in the medical field?

I am a student at Tulsa job corps. I am studying to become CNA to begin my journey as a registered nurse.

Simranjit’s Avatar
Simranjit Jun 16 126 views

How tasks do RPNs get to do at a hospital?

gabriella’s Avatar
gabriella Jun 10 161 views

I want to become a certified nurse assistant.

What do i need to do? Are there specific classes i need to take? How many years of college is required?.

iesha’s Avatar
iesha May 16 150 views

What is the median salary for this field of work?

I want to learn more about the benefits in becoming a nurse midwife.

Justin’s Avatar
Justin Apr 26 140 views

For Registered nurses, can they get their loans forgiven or paid for by the hospital they work in if they stay there for two years?

I am a high school Junior looking into getting in a nursing school program in Texas.

carly’s Avatar
carly Jan 04 293 views

What psychology related jobs are there that can work in the hospital and with children?

I am 16 and currently a junior in high school. I have always wanted to do something that involves kids, and mental health. I have been doing a lot of research on different jobs and I don't know what I should do. I would like to work as someone who advocates in mental health (preferably...

Darren’s Avatar
Darren Nov 02, 2021 369 views

Is Physical Therapy or Chiropractic Medicine worth the time and money?

From what I've learned, both physical therapy and chiropractic medicine require years of school. Tuition is pricey and school takes up a lot of your time. Is it really worth all that effort to become a PT or a DC? #medicine #physical-therapist #medical-education #physical-therapy #doctor...

Meredith’s Avatar
Meredith Sep 09, 2021 352 views

How difficult is it to manage your time in the hospital (or a fast paced environment), if your a registered nurse?

I'm interested in learning more about the health care field and what it takes to be a nurse. I feel I manage my time wisely, but want to get a better idea of what the hospital setting is like. #nurse #nursing #healthcare #medicine #hospital #rn #registered-nurse #doctor

Hawa’s Avatar
Hawa Jun 27, 2021 205 views

What is your goal

#sonogram #hospital

Angel’s Avatar
Angel Jun 01, 2021 273 views

What does the daily life of a doctor look like.

I just want to know for research purposes. #hospital #clinical-psychology #counseling #emergency-room #neurology #doctor #medicine

Da’Mya’s Avatar
Da’Mya May 24, 2021 252 views

What is it like working on the floor being a RN?

I basically just want to work in the medial field. #registerednurse #hospital

Jessica’s Avatar
Jessica Apr 05, 2021 242 views

Should I work in a hospital in high school to see what it is like?

#nursing #hospital #highschool

Kyle’s Avatar
Kyle Mar 18, 2021 292 views

What's the salary for a doctor?

I would like to know what's the salary for a doctor #hospital #doctor

Nate’s Avatar
Nate Mar 18, 2021 230 views

What is the salary that you have?

I would like to be a trainer and would not mind being an educator for kids because I would not like to work with adults. #helping-others #trainer #physical-trainer #hospital #educator #rn

nevaeh’s Avatar
nevaeh Mar 17, 2021 536 views

What classes should I take in high school if I want to become a registered nurse during

#nurse #medicine #hospital #RN

Sabrina’s Avatar
Sabrina Mar 15, 2021 290 views

What are the benefits from being a doctor?

My parents suggested me to be a doctor but I wasn't sure If I wanted to be one. I wanted to see the benefits of being a doctor and the disadvantages to see if it's worth it to spend most of my life studying it. #doctor #hospital #nurse

Brooke’s Avatar
Brooke Feb 12, 2021 620 views

What kind of volunteer work should I do for anesthesiology?

I have worked with the Florida Department of Health in research, I have made blankets for the homeless and have helped develop a social media platform for pancreatic cancer awareness. I am going to school for my BS in pre med and ecology. I don't know if it is frowned upon to not get any...

shaianne’s Avatar
shaianne Feb 04, 2021 299 views

what am i doing when i grow up

#medicalfield #emt #trauamnurse #hospital #business #selfemployed

Elizabeth’s Avatar
Elizabeth Nov 05, 2020 299 views

How do you know if going into the Nursing field is good for you?

I'm interested in going into the Nursing field, specifically in the Labor and Delivery field. I'm Elizabeth and I'm in 11th grade. Some of the skills that are needed to be a Labor and Delivery Nurse (LD Nurse) is having empathy, critical thinking, decision-making and communication skills, which...

Gabriella’s Avatar
Gabriella Oct 19, 2020 319 views

What type of education do you need to become a midwife?

#midwife #healthcare #hospital

Gabriella’s Avatar
Gabriella Oct 19, 2020 243 views

what kind of personality type would i have to be to have this job?

#midwife #healthcare #hospital

Gabriella’s Avatar
Gabriella Oct 19, 2020 266 views

what things should someone know before applying for this job?

#midwife #healthcare #hospital

Gabriella’s Avatar
Gabriella Oct 19, 2020 244 views

what exactly does a midwife do?

#midwife #healthcare #hospital

Sara’s Avatar
Sara Oct 19, 2020 260 views

What is the most challenging part of being a pediatrician?

#pediatrics #hospital

Yazmine’s Avatar
Yazmine Oct 19, 2020 236 views

What do you like about working in the healthcare ?

#medical #hospital

Camila’s Avatar
Camila Oct 15, 2020 229 views

What happens when a patient gets angry or refuses to get their anesthesia?

I am a curious high school who is aiming to become an anesthesioogist and I want to know what the protocol would be when a patient gets angry, and if the answer is to call security then, what happens if the patient has tubes through their nose or their arms or something connected to them?...

Krishna’s Avatar
Krishna Sep 24, 2020 667 views

What does a day in a pediatric doctors life look like?

I want to be in the medical field. I have not decided if that look like being a doctor for me or a surgeon. I also love working with kids and I feel as if this is a career that I would love but, want to know more about. #hospital #healthcare #childcare

Jordan’s Avatar
Jordan Sep 04, 2020 316 views

What is it like being a therapist? How long do you have to be in school? Can I do a trade?

I'm curious in knowing about what the schedule of a therapist looks like. #children #psychology #therapist #therapy #hospital #mentalhealth