Career Questions tagged Ultrasound

Amelia M.’s Avatar
Amelia M. Jan 10, 2018

Places to intern for ultrasound tech

Where are places in Oakland that have intern programs for ultrasound technicians? #ultrasound #employers #healthcare...

#hospital-and-health-care

Katelyn  Q.’s Avatar
Katelyn Q. May 25, 2016

What do you like most about your job in medical imaging?

I am currently a graduating senior going to college to major in medical imaging. I wanted to know what part of this job is someone's favorite part. I want to know what I should look forward going into this major. #medicine #ultrasound #radiologist #radiology-students #medical-imaging...

#healthcare #hospital-and-health-care

Shadiah M.’s Avatar
Shadiah M. May 23, 2016

Which schools are the best for ultrasound?

I've already made my decision and I'm happy with it, but I want to hear some other opinions and where other people have gone. #college #university #ultrasound #higher-education #science...

#hospital-and-health-care

Katelyn  Q.’s Avatar
Katelyn Q. May 25, 2016

What made you want to go into the medical imaging field?

I am interested in why others wanted to go into the medical imaging field. #medicine #ultrasound #radiologist #medical-imaging...

#hospital-and-health-care

Briana S.’s Avatar
Briana S. May 06, 2016

What is the average pay for a Diagnostic Medical Sonographer?

I am beginning my classes in the fall for my Associates Degree in DMS and would like an idea of what I should be considering when pursuing a career after graduation. #hospital #radiology #ultrasound #sonographer #finance #career #career-counseling...

#healthcare

Briana S.’s Avatar
Briana S. May 06, 2016

Where is the best place to practice Diagnostic Medical Sonography? Hospital, Doctor's Office, Clinic, etc?

I am pursuing a career in Diagnostic Medical Sonography and beginning my classes in the fall. #ultrasound #sonographer #medicine #healthcare #career...

#career-counseling

Karina V.’s Avatar
Karina V. Aug 30, 2017

Is it better to get a 2 year degree at a community college or a university?

I want to major in Sonography, which is a degree that can be earned in 2 years. Would it be better to study my major at a community college where I can save money, or study at a university. #sonography #ultrasound #medicine...

#college-advice

Karina V.’s Avatar
Karina V. Aug 30, 2017

What are the best schools in Texas for Sonography?

I've been attempting to find schools in Texas that offer a degree on Sonography on campus, but all the schools that are being referred to me are online schools. #sonography #ultrasound #medicine #medical-school...

Kristina M.’s Avatar
Kristina M. Oct 23, 2016

What are the risks of pursuing a career in radiology?

I am interested in nuclear medicine, radiology, sonography, and ultrasound technology but am concerned about the risk of doing this as a career. #ultrasound #radiology-students #radiology-tech #medical-laboratory...

#nuclear-science

Shadiah M.’s Avatar
Shadiah M. May 23, 2016

How difficult is it to find a job in ultrasound?

I know where I'm going to college and I know I will have some of the best resources for learning ultrasound, but I'm worried about finding a job after, mainly because I stress about interviews. #college #job #interviews #help...

#ultrasound

Veronica F.’s Avatar
Veronica F. May 20, 2016

As a diagnostic medical sonographer, does your job require you to come in at night?

I would like to know this because I want to be a diagnostic medical sonographer and would like to know if the job will be overwhelming if I have a future family. #career #medical #hospital #women #ultrasound #sonography...

#pregnant

Chrestina A.’s Avatar
Chrestina A. May 14, 2016

How many years should I study to become an ultrasound tech?

I´m interesting in being an ultrasound tech in the future. #doctor...

#ultrasound

Tiffany Z.’s Avatar
Tiffany Z. Mar 06, 2016

What are the requirements to become a Sonographer and how hard is it to become one, also, what is the day to day experience the job offers?

I am a sophmore in high school wanting to map out what I want my future to be and how successful i will be doing so. I want to limit my future career plans to my top 5 so I have a smaller choices to chose from my senior year. #college #medicine #medical #ultrasound...

#sonographer

Rian S.’s Avatar
Rian S. Mar 22, 2015

How much money does an ultrasound sonographer make in a year?

I would like to know this because it gives me an opportunity to know how I will be able to manage a house or a bills within ageing. #ultrasound...

#sonographer

Lakea S.’s Avatar
Lakea S. Mar 17, 2015

How many years does it take to transition from radiology to MRI in the Radiological and MRI Technologists major? Also is that transition hard or easy?

I am currently a senior in high school and will be graduating very soon. I am very undecided about what major or even what career I want ti do. However, I was looking into Radiologist and MRI Technologists as one of my possible majors. #technology #tech #radiology #ultrasound #technician...

#radiological-technician #mri