Career Questions tagged Ultrasound

A'zsha’s Avatar
A'zsha Sep 09 107 views

What do you like most/least about Non-Destructive hat do you like the most/least about Non-Destructive Testing?

How will this career help me pursue my long life term goals?
What can I do to help myself grow more in the medical field?
How will this career benefit me ?

Hope’s Avatar
Hope Aug 23 100 views

What does the daily schedule look like for an ultrasound technician?

What types of of responsibilities do you have?

Madison’s Avatar
Madison Nov 20, 2019 240 views

What other health professionals do you work with day to day?

#sonography
#ultrasound
#echocardiography

Madison’s Avatar
Madison Nov 20, 2019 293 views

What does your average day look like? About how many patients do you see and how much paperwork do you do?

#sonography
#ultrasound
#echocardiography

Madison’s Avatar
Madison Nov 20, 2019 260 views

What is the starting salary? What is your salary after being employed for a few years?

#sonography
#ultrasound
#echocardiography

Amelia’s Avatar
Amelia Jan 10, 2018 443 views

Places to intern for ultrasound tech

Where are places in Oakland that have intern programs for ultrasound technicians? #ultrasound #employers #healthcare #hospital-and-health-care

Karina’s Avatar
Karina Aug 30, 2017 571 views

Is it better to get a 2 year degree at a community college or a university?

I want to major in Sonography, which is a degree that can be earned in 2 years. Would it be better to study my major at a community college where I can save money, or study at a university. #sonography #ultrasound #medicine #college-advice

Karina’s Avatar
Karina Aug 30, 2017 484 views

What are the best schools in Texas for Sonography?

I've been attempting to find schools in Texas that offer a degree on Sonography on campus, but all the schools that are being referred to me are online schools. #sonography #ultrasound #medicine #medical-school #college-

Kristina’s Avatar
Kristina Oct 23, 2016 736 views

What are the risks of pursuing a career in radiology?

I am interested in nuclear medicine, radiology, sonography, and ultrasound technology but am concerned about the risk of doing this as a career. #ultrasound #radiology-students #radiology-tech #medical-laboratory #nuclear-science

Katelyn ’s Avatar
Katelyn May 25, 2016 873 views

What made you want to go into the medical imaging field?

I am interested in why others wanted to go into the medical imaging field. #medicine #ultrasound #radiologist #medical-imaging #hospital-and-health-care

Katelyn ’s Avatar
Katelyn May 25, 2016 953 views

What do you like most about your job in medical imaging?

I am currently a graduating senior going to college to major in medical imaging. I wanted to know what part of this job is someone's favorite part. I want to know what I should look forward going into this major. #medicine #ultrasound #radiologist #radiology-students #medical-imaging...

Shadiah’s Avatar
Shadiah May 23, 2016 651 views

Which schools are the best for ultrasound?

I've already made my decision and I'm happy with it, but I want to hear some other opinions and where other people have gone. #college #university #ultrasound #higher-education #science #hospital-and-health-care

Veronica’s Avatar
Veronica May 20, 2016 1051 views

As a diagnostic medical sonographer, does your job require you to come in at night?

I would like to know this because I want to be a diagnostic medical sonographer and would like to know if the job will be overwhelming if I have a future family. #career #medicine #hospital #women #ultrasound #sonography #pregnant

Chrestina’s Avatar
Chrestina May 14, 2016 1221 views

How many years should I study to become an ultrasound tech?

I´m interesting in being an ultrasound tech in the future. #doctor #ultrasound

Briana’s Avatar
Briana May 06, 2016 1044 views

What is the average pay for a Diagnostic Medical Sonographer?

I am beginning my classes in the fall for my Associates Degree in DMS and would like an idea of what I should be considering when pursuing a career after graduation. #hospital #radiology #ultrasound #sonographer #finance #career #career-counseling #healthcare

Briana’s Avatar
Briana May 06, 2016 1191 views

Where is the best place to practice Diagnostic Medical Sonography? Hospital, Doctor's Office, Clinic, etc?

I am pursuing a career in Diagnostic Medical Sonography and beginning my classes in the fall. #ultrasound #sonographer #medicine #healthcare #career #career-counseling

Tiffany’s Avatar
Tiffany Mar 06, 2016 1116 views

What are the requirements to become a Sonographer and how hard is it to become one, also, what is the day to day experience the job offers?

I am a sophmore in high school wanting to map out what I want my future to be and how successful i will be doing so. I want to limit my future career plans to my top 5 so I have a smaller choices to chose from my senior year. #college #medicine #ultrasound #sonographer

Rian’s Avatar
Rian Mar 22, 2015 983 views

How much money does an ultrasound sonographer make in a year?

I would like to know this because it gives me an opportunity to know how I will be able to manage a house or a bills within ageing. #ultrasound #sonographer

Lakea’s Avatar
Lakea Mar 17, 2015 1261 views

How many years does it take to transition from radiology to MRI in the Radiological and MRI Technologists major? Also is that transition hard or easy?

I am currently a senior in high school and will be graduating very soon. I am very undecided about what major or even what career I want ti do. However, I was looking into Radiologist and MRI Technologists as one of my possible majors. #technology #tech #radiology #ultrasound #technician...