Career Questions tagged Studying

Yessica M.’s Avatar
Yessica M. Sep 28 88 views

What are some tips on studying?

I'm a 9th grader and have a hard time not getting distracted while I'm studying. studying-tips time-management school...

studying

Madison R.’s Avatar
Madison R. Mar 02 145 views

How can I make a proper studying plan?

All together I study for all my classes, but I do not have that good of a plan. My studying is all over the place and is very unneat. I want to find a way where I can make a plan where I do not make my desk a complete mess during the process....

studying

Abby L.’s Avatar
Abby L. Dec 01, 2020 260 views

What's a good action plan once I've gotten so behind in classwork it feels hopeless?

I want to get credit for these courses, but covid and the state of the world has really taken its toll. How do I go up from here? Asking on behalf of a friend <3 mental-health classwork schoolwork college studying...

homework

Jen C.’s Avatar
Jen C. Nov 26, 2020 172 views

Hi! Is it okay to stop my schooling?

Hi everyone! This is me again. I am now enrolled in a university in Manila. But I am enrolled in a course that I am not expecting to apply. Now these pandemic, I tried to study in online class but I am really struggling because first, I am using my phone, next is I only to load my prepaid sim...

studying struggle

Dakota B.’s Avatar
Dakota B. Oct 27, 2020 161 views

What are some of the best ways to study and or practice for cosmetology school?

I am wondering what some of you professionals and or students use to practice and or what are good places to start studying. cosmetology hair-nails-makeup studying goodplacestostart...

cosmetologyschoolstudents

Aldair L.’s Avatar
Aldair L. Jul 31, 2020 275 views

How much time should I realistically spend studying in college?

Im going into college next year (2021) and right now during high school I don't spend a large amount of time studying. I wanted to know so I could start changing my habits during my last year of Highschool. general JULY20...

studying

Salma L.’s Avatar
Salma L. Apr 26, 2020 561 views

As an online learner, how can I refresh my brain and continue to motivate myself?

Often times, I’ll be on my phone or computer doing schoolwork for so long that my eyes get blurry and my head hurts. So, that affects my speed and determination to get work done. I was wondering if you had any tips on how to relieve stress and refresh my brain. In addition to study tips, I'm...

studying motivation

Tasfia T.’s Avatar
Tasfia T. Apr 22, 2020 756 views

What are some study tips for online learners?

The transition from in person learning to online has been difficult. I am stressed because my teachers gave me homework all at once and I can't complete all the assignments. I used to have high grades and now they are suffering education studying study...

studying-tips

RAVI M.’s Avatar
RAVI M. Feb 27, 2018 363 views

UGC NET 2018 Exam Dates?

When CBSE will conduct the UGC NET 2018 Exam? exam studying entrance-exam applications...

test

ishaan R.’s Avatar
ishaan R. Feb 09, 2018 439 views

Test Paper for UGC NET?

I Need some mock test papers for UGC NET Exam Preparation exam studying entrance-exam applications...

test

RAVI M.’s Avatar
RAVI M. Jan 22, 2018 496 views

Changes in JEE Advanced 2018?

What are the major changes in JEE Advanced 2018 Exam? exams studying...

entrance-exams

ishaan R.’s Avatar
ishaan R. Jan 20, 2018 650 views

Best source for preparing Railway Exams?

What are the best source for preparing Railway exams 2018? studying exams railway entrance-exams...

studying-tips

Sohaib A.’s Avatar
Sohaib A. Jan 18, 2018 441 views

How much will my ACT effect my chances for success?

I have been studying a lot for the ACT and I have been improving, but I am not a great standardized test-taker and the reading section is what hurts me the most. Will having a score in the lower thirties negatively impact my chance for success? ACT exam standardized-testing entrance-exams...

studying test-prep studying-tips

RAVI M.’s Avatar
RAVI M. Jan 11, 2018 399 views

RRB Question Papers

How question papers are helpful for preparing Railway Exams? exams studying...

entrance-exams

RAVI M.’s Avatar
RAVI M. Dec 27, 2017 589 views

UGC NET Mock Test

From where I can find ugc net mock test papers? exams studying exam-prep...

academic-advising

RAVI M.’s Avatar
RAVI M. Dec 16, 2017 401 views

JEE Advanced preparation tips?

Want to know about last minute preparation tips for JEE Advanced? exams studying...

academic-advising

Jyoti S.’s Avatar
Jyoti S. Nov 09, 2017 597 views

How can I get Railway Question paper for Previous years?

Railways is going to announce large number of vacancies to recruit eligible candidates. I want to join Indian railways and I need previous years question papers for preparation. Where I can get these? Get some details here:https://scoop.eduncle.com/rrb-question-papers-answer-key railways...

exam studying india time-management railwayquestionpaper railroad

RAVI M.’s Avatar
RAVI M. Oct 14, 2017 578 views

What was the result of IIT JAM 2017?

Is there anyone who can share the previous year cut off and result of IIT JAM? studying exam india time-management higher-education...

school-counseling

RAVI M.’s Avatar
RAVI M. Oct 12, 2017 858 views

Will joining IIT JAM Coaching be beneficial for preparation?

As we all know that the IIT JAM 2018 Exam will be held on 11 February 2018. So, there are only few days are left to prepare for the exam. I’m also preparing for JAM Exam, and still not completed my syllabus and confused that should I joint IIT JAM 2018 Coaching or self-study is sufficient to...

exam studying india time-management tutoring higher-education school-counseling

RAVI M.’s Avatar
RAVI M. Oct 09, 2017 577 views

How to get best study material for IIT JAM Preparation?

I want to get best study material to get higher rank in JAM 2018 Exam. studying exam india time-management higher-education...

school-counseling

Julianna D.’s Avatar
Julianna D. Oct 13, 2018 443 views

When studying how do you make it the most effective?

I have been doing some research on how to keep on top of studying so that you don't fall behind. In my research I found it says to spend about 15-20 minutes studding a subject each day but it doesn't say what to study. That doesn't seam like a lot of time to get a whole lot of time to get...

studying research septoct2018 newstudent

Kaitlyn S.’s Avatar
Kaitlyn S. Aug 30, 2018 329 views

What are some study habits you recommend?

I have never been big into studying but now that I'm in college I definitely need to get into the habit of studying on a regular basis....

studying