Career Questions tagged Studying

Evelyn’s Avatar
Evelyn Jun 09 107 views

Did you lose intrest after you finished studying for your career?

After all the years was your intrest in the beinging was it the same one?

Freddie’s Avatar
Freddie May 31 264 views

How to study effectively as a mechanical engineering student?

I am currently in high school and I have always been an honors student but, I never study. The only time that I have actually studied was in elementary school and the beginning of my freshman year. And the times that I do ´study´, is ten minutes before my exam... Due to this, I am worried that...

bridget’s Avatar
bridget Mar 31 190 views

is it possible to study interior design in south korea

i was always interested in studying abroad and I'm very interested in studying in south korea, is it possible?

Kaitlyn’s Avatar
Kaitlyn Mar 25 210 views

What is the most important thing about moving on from highschool to college?

I've heard from multiple older acquaintances that college is more about studying than social life and others have said the opposite. I want to hear from others, that aren't very biased on their college experience, which is more important, or if there's another part of this "coming to age"...

Victory’s Avatar
Victory Feb 04 245 views

Where would you go to study? Alone or with friends?

I'm planning to study someplace else other than home because there's so many distractions at my house. #studying

Davix’s Avatar
Davix Sep 30, 2021 243 views

What is the simplest Ap class?

#high-school-classes #ap #college #studying #high-school

Yessica’s Avatar
Yessica Sep 28, 2021 245 views

What are some tips on studying?

I'm a 9th grader and have a hard time not getting distracted while I'm studying.
#studying-tips #time-management #school #studying

Madison’s Avatar
Madison Mar 02, 2021 253 views

How can I make a proper studying plan?

All together I study for all my classes, but I do not have that good of a plan. My studying is all over the place and is very unneat. I want to find a way where I can make a plan where I do not make my desk a complete mess during the process.

#studying

Abigail’s Avatar
Abigail Dec 01, 2020 421 views

What's a good action plan once I've gotten so behind in classwork it feels hopeless?

I want to get credit for these courses, but covid and the state of the world has really taken its toll. How do I go up from here?

Asking on behalf of a friend <3

#mental-health #classwork #schoolwork #college #studying #homework

Jen’s Avatar
Jen Nov 26, 2020 293 views

Hi! Is it okay to stop my schooling?

Hi everyone! This is me again. I am now enrolled in a university in Manila. But I am enrolled in a course that I am not expecting to apply. Now these pandemic, I tried to study in online class but I am really struggling because first, I am using my phone, next is I only to load my prepaid sim...

Dakota’s Avatar
Dakota Oct 27, 2020 248 views

What are some of the best ways to study and or practice for cosmetology school?

I am wondering what some of you professionals and or students use to practice and or what are good places to start studying. #cosmetology #hair-nails-makeup #studying #goodplacestostart #Cosmetologyschoolstudents

Tyra’s Avatar
Tyra Oct 19, 2020 257 views

Is it hard studying ? And understanding ?

#midwife #studying

Aldair’s Avatar
Aldair Jul 31, 2020 416 views

How much time should I realistically spend studying in college?

Im going into college next year (2021) and right now during high school I don't spend a large amount of time studying. I wanted to know so I could start changing my habits during my last year of Highschool. #general #JULY20 #studying

Salma’s Avatar
Salma Apr 26, 2020 678 views

As an online learner, how can I refresh my brain and continue to motivate myself?

Often times, I’ll be on my phone or computer doing schoolwork for so long that my eyes get blurry and my head hurts. So, that affects my speed and determination to get work done. I was wondering if you had any tips on how to relieve stress and refresh my brain. In addition to study tips, I'm...

Tasfia’s Avatar
Tasfia Apr 22, 2020 1255 views

What are some study tips for online learners?

The transition from in person learning to online has been difficult. I am stressed because my teachers gave me homework all at once and I can't complete all the assignments. I used to have high grades and now they are suffering #education #studying #study #studying-tips

KAREN’s Avatar
KAREN Mar 21, 2020 633 views

How to excel in studies?

#studying-tips #study #studying #college

Jessica’s Avatar
Jessica Oct 23, 2018 376 views

Tell me a good reasons why nursing course is long ??

#nursing #hospital #dramjob #studying

Julianna’s Avatar
Julianna Oct 13, 2018 515 views

When studying how do you make it the most effective?

I have been doing some research on how to keep on top of studying so that you don't fall behind. In my research I found it says to spend about 15-20 minutes studding a subject each day but it doesn't say what to study. That doesn't seam like a lot of time to get a whole lot of time to get...

Kaitlyn’s Avatar
Kaitlyn Aug 30, 2018 435 views

What are some study habits you recommend?

I have never been big into studying but now that I'm in college I definitely need to get into the habit of studying on a regular basis. #studying

Alexia’s Avatar
Alexia Aug 30, 2018 605 views

How do you manage to work and study in college?

#CollegeLife #Studying

Isaac’s Avatar
Isaac Aug 29, 2018 434 views

How do I maintain focus when reading?

When I am trying to read a chapter my mind often drifts off, thinking about random things. Before I know it 30 minutes flew by and I have no idea what I just "read." #studying #student

Mia’s Avatar
Mia Aug 20, 2018 344 views

What are the best tools to study for SATs?

#SATs #studying

Jennifer’s Avatar
Jennifer Aug 17, 2018 703 views

What are some test-taking strategies/tips on passing the NCLEX-RN exam to become a registered nurse?

Rather than spending your time dreading what’s to come, remember this is a hurdle every nurse has had to jump before earning his or her scrubs. So who better to learn from than those who have gone before you?

#nurse #nursing #nursingmajor #college #testtaking #studying

Ajzuan’s Avatar
Ajzuan Aug 09, 2018 423 views

What are some good things to study on

For any Architects, what are some of the things you would recommend studying throughout the job

#architect #studying #advice

javenique’s Avatar
javenique Aug 07, 2018 323 views

What are good studying ideas that can keep you involved in the lesson without getting bored?

#school #studying

Maddison’s Avatar
Maddison Jul 31, 2018 430 views

Sectioning HW for efficient studying?????

Idk how to do a bunch of homework without listing it out first and attacking the priorities?!
#lesson-planning
#studying
#study-habits
#senior
#homework

Keygan’s Avatar
Keygan Jul 28, 2018 492 views

When studying for finals, what are some helpful tips for staying on track when studying?

#finals #studyingtips #studying #tips

Diana’s Avatar
Diana Jul 13, 2018 3718 views

what are some good study tips useful for big exams?

#exams #studying

Caitlin’s Avatar
Caitlin Jul 09, 2018 549 views

Where are good places to work during college?

#working #studying

Nyria’s Avatar
Nyria Jun 29, 2018 467 views

What are good study habits/study advise I should use for my senior year and for my freshman year of college?

Textbooks? Websites? Time management? #college #psychology #academic-advising #studying #study-tips