Career Questions tagged Academics

Anita M.’s Avatar
Anita M. Sep 09, 2016 522 views

Is ROP or Academic Decathlon Team awesome for colleges?

Hey there! So I'm a freshman in highschool right now and I'm planning on joining the Academic Decathlon Team during the Spring. I'm really eager to join because I just adore academic competitions. Do you think this will give me a boost for college since I'm not on a sports team or band? I'm...

#medicine-education #doctor #extracurriculars #highschool #college #academics #rop #medicine

Ignacio F.’s Avatar
Ignacio F. Mar 12, 2014 1516 views

Scholarships, I'm scared

I'm looking into scholarships, but i'm scared that i'm not going to be able to find one. I have seen a number of different scholarships and the requirements seem attainable, but i know that a number of people also compete for them. I'm also scared that i'm going to beaten in the process. Is...

#scholarships #academics #competition

Martin J.’s Avatar
Martin J. Mar 05, 2014 2226 views

What should I major in if I want to get a career in aviation?

I'm 16 and currently deciding what college I want to go to and what I want to major in, and I have a strong interest in aviation but I can't find a major that would lead me to a career in it. #college #school #major #aviation #pilot...

#academics