Career Questions tagged Academics

Rondell’s Avatar
Rondell May 03 217 views

How do I stay focus in terms of carrying my student athlete career?

I'm A senior in high school who's on honor roll and multiple different basketball teams.

CV Office Hours’s Avatar
CV Office Hours Apr 19, 2021 920 views

How do you deal with pressure or stressful situations?

Office Hours #4: AMA (Ask Me Anything) with Mark Eagle This question was posed by a question during one of our most recent "CareerVillage Office Hours" sessions. During Office Hours sessions, we invite students to pose questions related to a specific topic. In this case, the topic was...

CV Office Hours’s Avatar
CV Office Hours Apr 19, 2021 285 views

Any advice for those students who are struggling with their academics, especially those who feel they aren't "smart"?

Anita’s Avatar
Anita Sep 09, 2016 720 views

Is ROP or Academic Decathlon Team awesome for colleges?

Hey there! So I'm a freshman in highschool right now and I'm planning on joining the Academic Decathlon Team during the Spring. I'm really eager to join because I just adore academic competitions. Do you think this will give me a boost for college since I'm not on a sports team or band? I'm...

Ignacio’s Avatar
Ignacio Mar 12, 2014 2109 views

Scholarships, I'm scared

I'm looking into scholarships, but i'm scared that i'm not going to be able to find one. I have seen a number of different scholarships and the requirements seem attainable, but i know that a number of people also compete for them. I'm also scared that i'm going to beaten in the process. Is...

Martin’s Avatar
Martin Mar 05, 2014 2765 views

What should I major in if I want to get a career in aviation?

I'm 16 and currently deciding what college I want to go to and what I want to major in, and I have a strong interest in aviation but I can't find a major that would lead me to a career in it. #college #school #major #aviation #pilot #academics