Career Questions tagged Teacher

The backbone of any school, education, or instruction institution, a teacher will facilitate the learning of the student. From art teacher to martial arts, there are many paths for a...

ricardo M.’s Avatar
ricardo M. Oct 04 8 views

why do you like about welding

#teacher my favorite part is the fire it makes and how things...

ricardo M.’s Avatar
ricardo M. Oct 04 5 views

what do you like the most of welding

#teacher I am relay inters nowing what is the best part of tat...

Gustavo A.’s Avatar
Gustavo A. Sep 06 23 views

How long does it take to become a teacher with a good salary?

My name is Gustavo and I’m a senior at Brennan Highschool, I want to work as a teacher and teach young children or young adults. #teacher #education...

#educator

Gustavo A.’s Avatar
Gustavo A. Sep 06 28 views

How do people enter the profession of an educator?

#educator

Gustavo A.’s Avatar
Gustavo A. Sep 06 19 views

As an educator, does your social life switch in anyway?

#educator

Gustavo A.’s Avatar
Gustavo A. Sep 06 15 views

What is the most enjoyable part of becoming a teacher?

#educator

Gustavo A.’s Avatar
Gustavo A. Sep 06 9 views

As an educator what skills are required on a daily basis?

#educator

Gustavo A.’s Avatar
Gustavo A. Sep 06 22 views

As an educator/teacher do you get to choose who you teach?

#educator

Gustavo A.’s Avatar
Gustavo A. Sep 06 15 views

What does it take to become a teacher/educator?

#educator