Career Questions tagged Teacher

The backbone of any school, education, or instruction institution, a teacher will facilitate the learning of the student. From art teacher to martial arts, there are many paths for a...

Alyson J.’s Avatar
Alyson J. Mar 23 68 views

Graduate to become a Teacher

Hi! I need more information and advice. I want to become a teacher. My BA is not in education. As I looked for grad schools, I found some degrees with MA, MAT, or MS. Is one better than the other? Regardless of which, wouldn't I still need to go to the DOE and state my subject areas? Would I...

#graduate-school #teaching #teacher #education

Rob A.’s Avatar
Rob A. Feb 28 56 views

School counselors

As a school counselor do you create the master schedule? #counselor #scheduling #teaching #teacher #school...

#counseling

Gwen T.’s Avatar
Gwen T. Feb 29 65 views

Online versus In-Person?

Sometimes classes I need have the option of being online with testing done in person at the college. I've taken two last summer and did well. I'm considering a few more over the summer but this time they would be math (basic college algebra) and maybe a history class. Are there any classes you...

#college #teacher #college-major #math

Sumaiya A.’s Avatar
Sumaiya A. Jan 27 60 views

What challenges do you face when applying for teacher's college?

What requirements are there to apply for teacher's college and how did you achieve them? Were they hard? Were you rejected for any reason? #teacher #education #school #college...

#teaching

Daniel M.’s Avatar
Daniel M. Jan 27 60 views

Do you get to pick what grade you teach as a teacher

Hello my name is daniel i live in ireland and i was wondering when im a teacher do I get to pick what grade in primary school do i teach...

#teacher

Susan E.’s Avatar
Susan E. Jan 27 87 views

How do I become a teacher in NYS?

I am a certified K-12 art teacher with a background in ESL. I can teach in VA and FL. However, transferring my degree to NY seems difficult with the edTPA. I am not currently in charge of a class in my field but only a substitute TA. I will soon be a substitute teacher. #education #teacher...

#teaching

TJ M.’s Avatar
TJ M. Jan 24 74 views

what certifications are required for becoming a CIS teacher?

I am looking at becoming a #computer #information #software #teacher i am wondering what certifications may be required to do this? #computer-engineering...

#computer-software

Joselyn C.’s Avatar
Joselyn C. Dec 14, 2019 84 views
hannah S.’s Avatar
hannah S. Dec 12, 2019 73 views
hannah S.’s Avatar
hannah S. Dec 12, 2019 71 views
Mildred M.’s Avatar
Mildred M. Dec 02, 2019 60 views
Cait L.’s Avatar
Cait L. Nov 22, 2019 64 views
Cait L.’s Avatar
Cait L. Nov 20, 2019 63 views

What do you have to become a preschool teacher? Do you need a special license or a background check?

What do you have to become a preschool teacher? Do you need a special license or a background check? # #teacher...

#daycareteacher

Kennedy L.’s Avatar
Kennedy L. Nov 20, 2019 86 views
Leslie H.’s Avatar
Leslie H. Nov 20, 2019 63 views
Kaitlynn O.’s Avatar
Kaitlynn O. Nov 14, 2019 89 views
Reese F.’s Avatar
Reese F. Nov 14, 2019 64 views

What college courses would I need to take to get an elementary teaching degree?

I am a junior in high school and I have always been interested in teaching. My mother is a high school teacher however I like to work with little kids. I’m intrigued with all math classes, soccer and basketball. I would really like some advice to guide my path and to get my college classes...

#teaching #math #college #education #teacher

Abbey S.’s Avatar
Abbey S. Nov 14, 2019 84 views

What is the Salary of an Elementary School teacher?

I want to know the salary of an elementary school teacher. #teacher #education #teaching...

#money

Kam S.’s Avatar
Kam S. Nov 02, 2019 79 views
ricardo M.’s Avatar
ricardo M. Oct 04, 2019 53 views

why do you like about welding

#teacher my favorite part is the fire it makes and how things...

ricardo M.’s Avatar
ricardo M. Oct 04, 2019 44 views

what do you like the most of welding

#teacher I am relay inters nowing what is the best part of tat...

Alina Z.’s Avatar
Alina Z. Sep 26, 2019 70 views