Career Questions tagged Teacher

The backbone of any school, education, or instruction institution, a teacher will facilitate the learning of the student. From art teacher to martial arts, there are many paths for a...

Andrea C.’s Avatar
Andrea C. Andrea C. Jul 28 37 views

Is teaching a tiring job

When I was in highschool and middle school, most of my teachers really seemed like they didn't want to be there. That gave me motivation to be better if I became a teacher but I don't know if I'll be up to it if it'll end up the same way as them. #teaching #teacher #college #teacher...

Charlize T.’s Avatar
Charlize T. Charlize T. Jul 22 31 views

Student Teaching/AuPair

I Finished matric in 2020. This year I am taking a gap year and working but I'm studying BEd online in 2022 so I am looking for an Aupair job or a Student Teaching job opening so that I can study, work and get work experience for the future at the same time but I'm not sure where I can get...

#teacher #education #student #aupair #career #job #college #teaching

Que B.’s Avatar
Que B. Que B. Jun 26 71 views

How be a good teacher in the special needs department?

I am a high school graduate and I am looking for information on about being a good teacher. #teacher #education #english...

#math

Jamie J.’s Avatar
Jamie J. Jamie J. Jun 21 54 views

Do you prefer teaching elementary school (K-5) or middle school (6-8)?

Volunteering at summer camps and working with younger kids in the past have led me to look into education as a career. Although I am leaning towards K-5, I was wondering how experiences teaching middle school students differ from those teaching elementary school students. Which grades do you...

#educator #elementary-education #teacher #teaching #education

Simeon B.’s Avatar
Simeon B. Simeon B. Jun 18 77 views

How can I be a doctor of education?

I would like to have my Ed.D./Doctorate in Educational Leadership. How can I get started? #doctor #education...

#teacher

Laila L.’s Avatar
Laila L. Laila L. Jun 18 88 views

Is it strange to have such diverse career goals? How do I go about wanting to do something with art, being a 911 operator, and being an elementary school teacher?

During my 12 years of school, I was "encouraged" to go to college, but it was more like manipulation. It was more like a life or death situation when it came to the topic of college, which essentially drove me away from wanting anything from it. During high school, I wanted to do more with art,...

#drawing #help #college #teacher #art #911 #career #911operator #artist #teaching #operator #education

Saniaya A.’s Avatar
Saniaya A. Saniaya A. Jun 12 115 views

What do you need to become a teacher

I am in 10th grade in high school and I would like to become a teacher to young age students #education #teaching...

#teacher

Saniaya A.’s Avatar
Saniaya A. Saniaya A. Jun 12 119 views

What is your career goal?

My career goal is to become a teacher because I like to educate the youth. Also when I’m a teacher I will want all my students to become something in life....

#teacher

Amuna A.’s Avatar
Amuna A. Amuna A. May 26 103 views

What do I do right after graduating college?

I' m entering college soon and I'm not sure if I am going to school to gain experience or to get a job right away. What's more valuable. I wanna work with kids in a school, either a teacher or speech pathologist.#teacher #children...

#school

AMIT K.’s Avatar
AMIT K. AMIT K. May 03 159 views

I need a job as chemistry teacher

My name is Amit Kumar and I have one year teaching experience #teacher I have done b.pharma and master of organic...

Elbe B.’s Avatar
Elbe B. Elbe B. Apr 15 131 views

How do I know what I want to go to collage for

There are 3 main careers I want but don't know how to choose. I want to be a Actor, Teacher, or Lawyer. #teacher #educators #theatre #students...

#veterinary-technician

Renee Rose F.’s Avatar
Renee Rose F. Renee Rose F. Apr 07 92 views
Katie H.’s Avatar
Katie H. Katie H. Mar 29 150 views

what is the most hardest part of teaching as a middle school teacher?

i'm in 12th grade and i was wondering if it was hard handling middle school kids....

#teacher

Kara L.’s Avatar
Kara L. Kara L. Mar 29 266 views

What is a day in the life of a elementary school teacher?

I am in 12th grade and I love to help and work with younger kids. So being like an elementary school teacher or middle school teacher would be amazing. My hobbies are spending time outside like going on adventures, playing basketball and coloring for fun. #teaching...

#teacher

Britney M.’s Avatar
Britney M. Britney M. Mar 29 131 views

I would want to know more about kindergarten teacher

I want when grow to be a kindergarten teacher because i love working with little kids because is always my dream to be a kindergarten teacher....

#teacher

Jozlyn Johnson J.’s Avatar
Jozlyn Johnson J. Jozlyn Johnson J. Mar 25 374 views

What are the requirements to become a Teacher Assistant?

My name is Jozlyn Johnson i will be turning 18 on Monday and i am interested in becoming a Teacher Assistant for any school. I look at movies that has teacher assistants and i want too become one. #teacher #school #teaching...

#student

Piarra S.’s Avatar
Piarra S. Piarra S. Mar 18 135 views

How did you know that you wanted to be a special education teacher?

I am an 8th grader and I am doing research on different jobs that I might be interested in....

#teacher

Piarra S.’s Avatar
Piarra S. Piarra S. Mar 18 88 views

What is the best part of being a special education teacher?

#teacher

Piarra S.’s Avatar
Piarra S. Piarra S. Mar 18 79 views

What is your average yearly salary as a criminal justice and law enforcement teacher?

I am an 8th grader and I am doing research on different careers that I might be interested in. #law...

#teacher

Piarra S.’s Avatar
Piarra S. Piarra S. Mar 18 65 views

What inspired you to become a criminal justice and law enforcement teacher?

I am an 8th grader and I am doing research on different jobs for my class. #teacher...

#criminal-law

Piarra S.’s Avatar
Piarra S. Piarra S. Mar 18 75 views

What classes would you recommend to take for becoming a criminal justice and law enforcement teacher?

I am an 8th grader and I am doing research on different jobs that I am interested in....

#teacher

Piarra S.’s Avatar
Piarra S. Piarra S. Mar 18 103 views

What do you feel is the hardest part of being a special education teacher?

I am an 8th grader and I am researching different careers for class....

#teacher