Career Questions tagged Teacher

Sadie’s Avatar
Sadie 7 hours ago 12 views

What high school level classes should I take to pursue education as a career, especially early childhood and special needs?

I am in 8th grade and am picking my highschool courses.

Mariela’s Avatar
Mariela Mar 17 42 views

What area I can work with a Chicano and Chicana studies degree ?

I’m currently study Chicano and Chicana studies and I have one more year before graduation. I would love to know any jobs that are related to what I am studying. Thanks

Perla’s Avatar
Perla Mar 17 48 views

I am studying psychology, can I work towards my teaching credentials with a bachelors in psych?

Can I become a teacher if I only have a bachelors degree in psychology ? or do I need to get another degree in education specifically?

Andrew’s Avatar
Andrew Mar 14 26 views

What does a typical day look like for a Law Teacher?

Thanks for answering

Andrew’s Avatar
Andrew Mar 14 36 views

What would the best laws to teach at first as a law teacher ?

Thanks for answering

Gabriela’s Avatar
Gabriela Mar 13 65 views

In general, how many years of studying / college would I have to complete before I become a teacher?

I'm planning to go straight into college right after high school.

Gabriela’s Avatar
Gabriela Mar 08 77 views

What can my path look like if I pursue teaching?

I want to go to college/university and major in education.

Brycen’s Avatar
Brycen Mar 07 108 views

What are the best and worst parts of being a middle/high school teacher in the US?

I'm a high school sophomore who has been considering teaching since I was in elementary school. However, I've started to wonder if that's truly the best career path for me. What are the best and worst parts of teaching middle and high schoolers? If any retired/currently working teachers answer...

Emily’s Avatar
Emily Mar 06 48 views

What is it like to be a theology teacher?

What is it like to be a Catholic Highschool Theology Teacher? I am thinking about going into theology but i am not sure what is the best way to reach that goal.

Cera’s Avatar
Cera Mar 06 144 views

Should I take classes that I enjoy or ones that will help me in the future?

At my school, we can take special classes out of the school, like nursing prep, horticulture, culinary, etc. that I'm interested in. I'm torn between multiple though, Culinary, Horticulture, Agriculture, and Educational Careers. Would it be smarter to take the class that will be more beneficial...

Brycen’s Avatar
Brycen Mar 02 61 views

What are the mundane tasks of middle/high school music teachers?

I'm a high school sophomore in the US who is considering going into teaching music. Every job has its tasks that are as boring as humanly possible. What are those for music teachers in the United States?

Alyssa’s Avatar
Alyssa Feb 28 95 views

How much schooling do you need to become an early childhood teacher?

Brycen’s Avatar
Brycen Feb 28 94 views

What are the job tasks and/or required college classes for high school music teachers?

I'm a sophomore in high school that's taking both band and choir. Those are likely some of my favorite classes, and I've also been considering becoming a teacher for years. What are the day-to-day job tasks for high school band and choir teachers, and what college courses are required to get there?

Austin’s Avatar
Austin Feb 09 438 views

What are some good classes to take if I want to get into collage?

I need help trying to figure out what classes to take at my school if I want to go to collage

lexi’s Avatar
lexi Feb 08 150 views

Interested in teaching, pros & cons?

I'm currently taking a course where I'm able to experience teaching hands-on. Throughout the week I lesson plan and seek new things that I would like to do with the kids I teach on Friday's. I honestly just would like to know the pros & cons of teaching. Which grade is the best to start...

Crimson’s Avatar
Crimson Feb 08 143 views

Interested in teaching high-school level Mathematics.

What classes should I focus on and take in college? What colleges are best to become a math teacher? Is there any specific information I know before starting this college profession? How will a master's/bachelor's degree help me once I am out of college and should I focus on getting my...

Alliana’s Avatar
Alliana Jan 27 160 views

What do you wish you would have done before becoming a teacher?

Hi! I'm Alli, I'm 15 and interested in pursuing early childhood education. I was curious if any teachers have things they wish they would have done before college or finding a job? Teaching children is something I've always been interested in, I'm just not entirely sure on the steps I should...

isabella’s Avatar
isabella Jan 26 390 views

interested in teaching but not sure witch grade?

if you were to go back to teaching what grade would you teach again or what grade do you think is the best grade to teach...

Hazel’s Avatar
Hazel Jan 25 123 views

Are there any additional certifications I need to become a teacher?

Is there certain certifications in becoming a teacher that I need to know about? I am a student doing a project about the path I want to follow when I am older.

Hazel’s Avatar
Hazel Jan 25 92 views

what does one need to know and be able to for becoming a teacher?

I am a student and I am doing a project on the path I want to follow after school. I just would like to know more about teaching and what qualifies me.

Katlin’s Avatar
Katlin Jan 20 306 views

What keeps you going when you feel unmotivated?

I want to be a preschool teacher or work at a daycare with young children and I'm worried about burnout or feeling overwhelmed.

Katlin’s Avatar
Katlin Jan 18 208 views

What is a "normal" day in the life of a teacher?

What kind of tasks do you accomplish in your day-to-day? How did you choose what you wanted to teach? Do you feel fulfilled being a teacher? What do you do for work during the summertime and long breaks?

Katlin’s Avatar
Katlin Jan 18 232 views

What made you decide to be a teacher?

Being a teacher was the first career I was ever interested in at a young age but I am not sure if it's something I want to commit to. How did you know it's what you wanted to do?

Katlin’s Avatar
Katlin Jan 18 285 views

How did you know what job would make you happy?

I have been considering many paths to go down education-wise, but am unsure of where I should start and what would be the most fulfilling.

Abdullahi’s Avatar
Abdullahi Dec 31, 2022 168 views

How can an undergraduate get a full funded aviation scholarship in Europe?

Am a student at the Nigerian college of Aviation technology zaria kaduna state Nigeria.

Kennedy’s Avatar
Kennedy Dec 29, 2022 286 views

I am in my final year in High School, I want to read Mechanical engineering at the tertiary level, but, im always hunted with this thought, 'what if im not able to help in solving problems practically, like making a new engine for smtn, what if im not able to transfer the theories to reality rendering me worthless..' this thought is dimming my aspirations mentally, please help?

I am so confused about my next step

Gabriel’s Avatar
Gabriel Dec 14, 2022 344 views

Is being a teacher financially stable?

I always hear they make almost nothing and I'm worried that I might not make enough in the career.

Diego’s Avatar
Diego Dec 12, 2022 286 views

Interview?

How many college credits do you need to become a police officer?

Does bad credit disqualify you from being a police officer?