Career Questions tagged Teacher

The backbone of any school, education, or instruction institution, a teacher will facilitate the learning of the student. From art teacher to martial arts, there are many paths for a...

Hayley T.’s Avatar
Hayley T. Sep 14 55 views
makayla D.’s Avatar
makayla D. Sep 04 63 views

whats the best school to get my teaching education

i want to become like a kindergarten teacher or a pre school teacher, but i just don't know what school i want to go to. All i know is i want to go to one of the best, and i want some advice. #teacher #school...

Lexi S.’s Avatar
Lexi S. Aug 27 52 views
Lily B.’s Avatar
Lily B. Aug 27 44 views

What kind of degree in collage would someone need to work with a History Museum?

I am a 17 year old senior that likes to socialize and learn new things every day....

#teacher

Lexi S.’s Avatar
Lexi S. Aug 27 45 views
Paulina Vanessa B.’s Avatar
Paulina Vanessa B. Jul 30 75 views

What are the challenges of being an ESL teacher?

I am currently studying education and one of my certification tracks is ESL. I am highly interested in being an ESL teacher, especially because I am an international student and also had the experience of being an English Learner. However, my fear is my performance as a teacher in the future...

#teacher #student #july #teaching #teachers #july20 #esl #education

Tea F.’s Avatar
Tea F. Jul 23 120 views

What are ways to keep children learning in a non-academic setting, especially while quarantining?

With school being online, children being in daycare, the lack of summer camps, clubs, and other activities, it's becoming harder to help children continue to learn in a fun way. Many students, including myself, have found it difficult to learn from online classes: the material just doesn't...

#school #teacher #july20 #help #education #children

Chloe T.’s Avatar
Chloe T. Jul 17 194 views
Iqra T.’s Avatar
Iqra T. Jul 17 136 views

Are you satisfied with your job? Is there anything you would change about it?

I'm just curious to see if the hours/pay/lifestyle is what you anticipated and whether or not you like it. #jobs #agriculture #doctor #orthodontics #general #career #business #dentist # #surgeon #teacher #engineer #lawyer #politician...

#july20

Laura D.’s Avatar
Laura D. Jul 13 92 views

If I want to be a middle school English teacher, should I go to Penn State University or Florida State University? (if I get into both)

I'm asking this question because I want to apply to both schools when the time comes but i've hear good things about both schools. #teacher #teaching...

Marie E.’s Avatar
Marie E. May 21 227 views

why is sign language different?

like counting to 10 in SL is different they just counting on your fingers...

#teacher

Andrew B.’s Avatar
Andrew B. May 13 153 views

How to find vacancies in Teacher Training assistance?

Musician and Performer, professional of over 30 years. #music #teacher #teaching...

#education

Emily S.’s Avatar
Emily S. May 14 135 views

What are the different steps you need to take to become an educator?

I am an eighth grader who is wondering about the steps to persue my dream of becoming a teacher. I would like to teach highschool students. I want to know what the best schools are for teaching and all about the process of becoming a teacher. #education #teacher #educator #teaching...

#highschool

Adam K.’s Avatar
Adam K. Apr 29 156 views

How can I become become a tech ed teacher?

I am a high school student who as always been involved in FIRST Robotics. And I have taken practically every tech ed course, from engineering and STEM, to carpentry and machining. I am in trade school part-time for carpentry and construction. I have spent over 4 years teaching myself everything...

#teacher #mechanical-engineering #tech-ed #engineering #technology #engineer #teaching #teched

Amaya V.’s Avatar
Amaya V. Apr 22 164 views

How long will it take me to be a nurse or a teacher

I’m a dancer I love being caring for my friend and family #nursing #education #teacher #nursing...

Amaya V.’s Avatar
Amaya V. Apr 22 112 views

Simone M.’s Avatar
Simone M. Apr 05 238 views

I do not know what my career should be

Hello, I am in college and am unsure of what my career should be. I hate math and science, so I know that the STEM field is not for me. I do like helping others and am considering education. The only issue I have with being a teacher is that the pay is low, and I am constantly told that that...

#teacher #education #college #teaching

Rob A.’s Avatar
Rob A. Feb 28 155 views

School counselors

As a school counselor do you create the master schedule? #counselor #scheduling #teaching #teacher #school...

#counseling

Gwen T.’s Avatar
Gwen T. Feb 29 152 views

Online versus In-Person?

Sometimes classes I need have the option of being online with testing done in person at the college. I've taken two last summer and did well. I'm considering a few more over the summer but this time they would be math (basic college algebra) and maybe a history class. Are there any classes you...

#college-major #math #teacher #college

Sumaiya A.’s Avatar
Sumaiya A. Jan 27 129 views

What challenges do you face when applying for teacher's college?

What requirements are there to apply for teacher's college and how did you achieve them? Were they hard? Were you rejected for any reason? #teacher #education #school #college...

#teaching