Career Questions tagged Teacher

The backbone of any school, education, or instruction institution, a teacher will facilitate the learning of the student. From art teacher to martial arts, there are many paths for a...

Marie E.’s Avatar
Marie E. May 21 200 views

why is sign language different?

like counting to 10 in SL is different they just counting on your fingers...

#teacher

Andrew B.’s Avatar
Andrew B. May 13 114 views

How to find vacancies in Teacher Training assistance?

Musician and Performer, professional of over 30 years. #music #teacher #teaching...

#education

Emily S.’s Avatar
Emily S. May 14 103 views

What are the different steps you need to take to become an educator?

I am an eighth grader who is wondering about the steps to persue my dream of becoming a teacher. I would like to teach highschool students. I want to know what the best schools are for teaching and all about the process of becoming a teacher. #education #teacher #educator #teaching...

#highschool

Adam K.’s Avatar
Adam K. Apr 29 134 views

How can I become become a tech ed teacher?

I am a high school student who as always been involved in FIRST Robotics. And I have taken practically every tech ed course, from engineering and STEM, to carpentry and machining. I am in trade school part-time for carpentry and construction. I have spent over 4 years teaching myself everything...

#teacher #teaching #tech-ed #mechanical-engineering #engineering #teched #engineer #technology

Amaya V.’s Avatar
Amaya V. Apr 22 144 views

How long will it take me to be a nurse or a teacher

I’m a dancer I love being caring for my friend and family #nursing #education #teacher #nursing...

Amaya V.’s Avatar
Amaya V. Apr 22 90 views

Simone M.’s Avatar
Simone M. Apr 05 211 views

I do not know what my career should be

Hello, I am in college and am unsure of what my career should be. I hate math and science, so I know that the STEM field is not for me. I do like helping others and am considering education. The only issue I have with being a teacher is that the pay is low, and I am constantly told that that...

#teacher #education #college #teaching

Rob A.’s Avatar
Rob A. Feb 28 138 views

School counselors

As a school counselor do you create the master schedule? #counselor #scheduling #teaching #teacher #school...

#counseling

Gwen T.’s Avatar
Gwen T. Feb 29 130 views

Online versus In-Person?

Sometimes classes I need have the option of being online with testing done in person at the college. I've taken two last summer and did well. I'm considering a few more over the summer but this time they would be math (basic college algebra) and maybe a history class. Are there any classes you...

#teacher #college #college-major #math

Sumaiya A.’s Avatar
Sumaiya A. Jan 27 106 views

What challenges do you face when applying for teacher's college?

What requirements are there to apply for teacher's college and how did you achieve them? Were they hard? Were you rejected for any reason? #teacher #education #school #college...

#teaching

Daniel M.’s Avatar
Daniel M. Jan 27 93 views

Do you get to pick what grade you teach as a teacher

Hello my name is daniel i live in ireland and i was wondering when im a teacher do I get to pick what grade in primary school do i teach...

#teacher

Susan E.’s Avatar
Susan E. Jan 27 130 views

How do I become a teacher in NYS?

I am a certified K-12 art teacher with a background in ESL. I can teach in VA and FL. However, transferring my degree to NY seems difficult with the edTPA. I am not currently in charge of a class in my field but only a substitute TA. I will soon be a substitute teacher. #education #teacher...

#teaching

TJ M.’s Avatar
TJ M. Jan 24 117 views

what certifications are required for becoming a CIS teacher?

I am looking at becoming a #computer #information #software #teacher i am wondering what certifications may be required to do this? #computer-engineering...

#computer-software

Joselyn C.’s Avatar
Joselyn C. Dec 14, 2019 116 views
hannah S.’s Avatar
hannah S. Dec 12, 2019 108 views
hannah S.’s Avatar
hannah S. Dec 12, 2019 103 views
Mildred M.’s Avatar
Mildred M. Dec 02, 2019 93 views
Cait L.’s Avatar
Cait L. Nov 22, 2019 91 views
Cait L.’s Avatar
Cait L. Nov 20, 2019 91 views

What do you have to become a preschool teacher? Do you need a special license or a background check?

What do you have to become a preschool teacher? Do you need a special license or a background check? # #teacher...

#daycareteacher

Kennedy L.’s Avatar
Kennedy L. Nov 20, 2019 136 views
Leslie H.’s Avatar
Leslie H. Nov 20, 2019 114 views