Career Questions tagged Teacher

The backbone of any school, education, or instruction institution, a teacher will facilitate the learning of the student. From art teacher to martial arts, there are many paths for a...

Francesca C.’s Avatar
Francesca C. Jun 14 80 views

What are the steps to becoming a midwife?

Are there any tips and or tricks when in the process to becoming a midwife that anybody would give to somebody looking at advancing in this career.

Francesca C.’s Avatar
Francesca C. Jun 14 54 views

What is the atmosphere working being a midwife?

I just want to know if the environment that midwives go through and experience everyday if it will best fit the pace of my work style and if my occupational traits will really align with this specific career within the health care field.

Francesca C.’s Avatar
Francesca C. Jun 14 50 views

How much on average do Midwives make hourly? In bigger areas in Texas, Arizona and or Georgia?

I'm thinking of eventually relocating again and I wanted to get more insight on those specific 3 states and the average on which how much midwives make hourly. Just to weigh my options out and maybe where to consider more to relocating so that i can still live the lifestyle i want in the future.

Myranda V.’s Avatar
Myranda V. May 21 148 views

I want to become a teacher, early childhood education. How long is the process? I know everyone has their own path, timing but how long did it take you to become a teacher? Is it also a good paying salary career?(NYC DOE)

I've always been interested in teaching and learning from kids. Please be honest and thank you for taking your time to read along with answering if you do. Have a good day!!!!!!!

CamRon G.’s Avatar
CamRon G. May 13 119 views

How can I be a proper physical education teacher?

I love physical education and I love gym. I would love to teach that.

david R.’s Avatar
david R. May 05 119 views

how do i become a health science teacher

i want to know the beginning stages of it first

laura K.’s Avatar
laura K. Apr 08 175 views

is it ever hard to manage your personal life

like does being a teacher ever affect you personal life like the teachers I know don't really have a life outside of school

Voc E.’s Avatar
Voc E. Mar 09 205 views

How do teachers set up lessons?

#lessons #teacher

Blake S.’s Avatar
Blake S. Mar 02 186 views

What are some experiences I will have?

What is something that previous teachers have gone through that a new and upcoming teacher may want to know about? Is there something that you shouldn't do at first if you are a first year teacher?
#teacher #teaching #education

Isaac C.’s Avatar
Isaac C. Feb 03 202 views

Tips for becoming a elementary teacher? Steps to take?

#teacher #steps #career

Kendra B.’s Avatar
Kendra B. Jan 15 285 views

What is the best way to present myself? Can I integrating my skills into a single profession?

I have a background in healthcare and business management. I partnered with the local DHS office as a benefits counselor. I am community educator and run a small informational co-op on like. I was recently approved as a researcher with our local museum. I am not sure how to combine these into...

Diara B.’s Avatar
Diara B. Jan 11 410 views

How do I handle classroom management?

I am currently a third year college student and I will be student teaching next winter semester. Whenever I work with children, I feel like they see me as a friend and not someone who they should actively listen to during learning. I work with preschoolers, aging from 2 to 5. How do I get my...

Keirton M.’s Avatar
Keirton M. Dec 21, 2021 186 views

After I retire from being a Game warden, could I become a school teacher?

I am wanting to retire from my Game warden career after 30-40 years of in the service, after I retire I would love to try and teach various ages of the wildlife environment and how to protect and/or conserve it. This is my new-found goal and everyone is supportive but I have no idea as too how...

Ireland M.’s Avatar
Ireland M. Dec 16, 2021 228 views

What is the hardest part about being a theatre teacher.

I want to be a theatre teacher/director in the future. I'm not sure what grade I would want to teach yet, but I know that I want theatre to be a part of my life. #teacher #acting

Britteny L.’s Avatar
Britteny L. Dec 14, 2021 203 views

Is instructional design ideal for former teachers?

#education #teacher #instructionaldesign

Myles S.’s Avatar
Myles S. Dec 10, 2021 241 views

What are easy jobs to earn money to prepare and pay for college tuition?

I am a junior in California who wants to be a teacher. # #teacher #education #money #teaching #college

Britteny L.’s Avatar
Britteny L. Dec 01, 2021 261 views

What subject do you teach?

#teacher #teaching #education

Leighton L.’s Avatar
Leighton L. Nov 30, 2021 190 views

How fun is teaching little kids?

#teacher #children #education

Hope A.’s Avatar
Hope A. Nov 29, 2021 238 views

What its like to be a teacher?

I am an assistant teacher at school. #teacher

carlee W.’s Avatar
carlee W. Nov 19, 2021 232 views

whats important to know about being a preschool teacher?

my name is carly and im studying to be a pre-k teacher. i love kids, i love helping them and just being around them. #teaching #education #school #teacher

Clinton H.’s Avatar
Clinton H. Nov 18, 2021 129 views

How do I get started in the construction trades?

I am a high school teacher who places students in job shadows.
#teacher

Klarysa T.’s Avatar
Klarysa T. Nov 16, 2021 204 views

What are the rewards of becoming an elementary school teacher?

I am 16 and want to go into elementary school teaching. #elementary-teaching #elementary #teacher

Hailey P.’s Avatar
Hailey P. Nov 12, 2021 239 views

How to become a teacher?

#teacher #teaching #education #student #educator

Hope A.’s Avatar
Hope A. Nov 10, 2021 206 views

how do you set up classroom?

i am 14 #teacher

Tracy M.’s Avatar
Tracy M. Oct 25, 2021 230 views

I'm a teacher that just signed up for a webinar to show my students and need to show it at a later time, can I?

I teach at a school for mostly refugees in Utah. 80-90% speak multiple languages and are at the lower end of the socio-economic spectrum. I teach middle school math AND CSP from code.org in an after school environment. I signed up for the webinar on alternatives to 4-year degree, which I...

Noah W.’s Avatar
Noah W. Oct 20, 2021 237 views

What are some draw backs of being a teacher

I like kids and would want to work in k-4 grade
#teacher #children #education

Aaron S.’s Avatar
Aaron S. Oct 19, 2021 194 views

How many high school and middle school teachers are hired per year in Ohio?

High School Senior #teaching #high-school #teacher #education

Hope A.’s Avatar
Hope A. Oct 14, 2021 149 views

what is good about teaching?

i am 13 #teacher

lily P.’s Avatar
lily P. Oct 08, 2021 187 views

What college would be best for becoming a band teacher

I enjoy playing trombone and play for my schools symphonic band and marching band. I think I would have fun in this career. #music #education #college #teacher

lily P.’s Avatar
lily P. Oct 08, 2021 203 views

What are the requirements for becoming a teacher?

I've wanted to become a band teacher for a little bit. I play the trombone and I find band very fun. So I was wondering what are some requirements that I would need to have in order to become a band teacher. #teacher #music #career #music #education