Career Questions tagged Teacher

The backbone of any school, education, or instruction institution, a teacher will facilitate the learning of the student. From art teacher to martial arts, there are many paths for a...

Weixuan W.’s Avatar
Weixuan W. Nov 28 36 views

Is UC Irvine a good school for engineering?

# UCI # UC Universities # Public Universities # #engineering #teacher #school-counseling...

#history

Paulina Vanessa B.’s Avatar
Paulina Vanessa B. Nov 18 54 views

What does teacher hiring look like for December graduates?

I am studying an undergraduate degree in Education, specializing in Middle School English, Language Arts & Reading with an ESL teacher certification. I will finish my degree on the Fall semester and would love to get a teaching job immediately after graduation. However, I know that there...

#education #graduation #school #givingiscaring #teacher #esl #teaching #english

Christina S.’s Avatar
Christina S. Nov 18 17 views

How does the Peace Corps further a future teacher's career?

I'm a university student currently working towards obtaining a Major in History and social studies endorsement, as well as a Master's in Teaching. Ultimately I would like to teach high school students courses like political science, history, and the sort (Particularly AP courses). However, I...

#givingiscaring #peacecorps #teacher

wilert T.’s Avatar
wilert T. Nov 05 35 views

Best tips for becoming a teacher

I'm a band student and want to become a band teacher. I'm a Freshmen in high school #teacher #student...

#high-school

Laci B.’s Avatar
Laci B. Nov 05 73 views

What steps should I take to get the career I want?

I'm a sophomore at Miyamura High School, I'm 15 years old. I'm into art, psychology, history, and the subject ; English. I want to become a teacher that teaches abroad. #art #careers #english #psychology #teacher...

#literature

Adriel C.’s Avatar
Adriel C. Nov 05 101 views

i am in the 12th grade and i am just beginning to explore my future career, what are some careers and helpful next steps i should consider based on my passions and interests

At school, i am most interested in engineering, chemistry, and biology, while my hobbies include mechanics, gaming, and sports. A topic i am passionate about is electronics. What are some career options that best align with these interests and what are some helpful next steps i can do in the...

#technology #gaming #career-choice #teacher #career

Marissa W.’s Avatar
Marissa W. Nov 01 51 views

How do you know what career to choose?

I want to be a math teacher!...

#teacher

Dayne Z.’s Avatar
Dayne Z. Oct 29 27 views
Dayne Z.’s Avatar
Dayne Z. Oct 29 24 views
Dayne Z.’s Avatar
Dayne Z. Oct 29 34 views
Emily C.’s Avatar
Emily C. Oct 28 31 views
sydnee S.’s Avatar
sydnee S. Oct 27 47 views

What does it take to be a teacher?

I'm in 8th grade and I have a class called career and technology. My teacher is having us do a project about the careers we would like to do when we are older, she asked us to ask some questions we have. #children #teaching #career...

#teacher

sydnee S.’s Avatar
sydnee S. Oct 27 58 views

Is being a kindergarten teacher a good job?

I'm in 8th grade. I have a class called career and technology. My teacher is having us do a project by asking questions about the careers we want to do when we get older. #students #career #teaching #k-12-education...

#teacher

sydnee S.’s Avatar
sydnee S. Oct 27 43 views

Is being a kindergarten teacher fun?

I'm in 8th grade. I have a class called career and technology. We are doing a project by asking questions about the careers we would like to do when we are older. #career #teacher #english #principal...

#teaching

sydnee S.’s Avatar
sydnee S. Oct 27 34 views

What internships would be good for a kindergarten teacher?

I'm in 8th grade. I have a class called career and technology we are doing a project. For our project we are asking questions about the jobs we would like to do. #teacher #special-effects #principal #teaching...

#career

sydnee S.’s Avatar
sydnee S. Oct 27 51 views

How do you become a Kindergarten teacher?

I'm in 8th grade. I have a class called career and technology we learn about what careers we want to to when we are older. My teacher is having us do a project by having us asking questions for the jobs that interests us. #teacher...

#teaching

Savannah P.’s Avatar
Savannah P. Oct 27 33 views

How do lawyers handle stressful situation

I am in 8th grade. I am taking a class called career and tech. My teacher said that I get to choose 3 jobs I am interested in and I decided to choose a lawyer. I just wanted to know how hard it gets and how stressful it get. #career #teacher #school...

#lawyer

Angie W.’s Avatar
Angie W. Oct 23 35 views

How do you keep the attention of little kids/what activities and techniques have you discovered work well?

I am a high school senior looking to perfect my pathway for the future. I am accepted into Cedarville University in southern Ohio, and I plan to to major in Early Childhood Education. After college, I plan to become a teacher for a grade level between kindergarten and 5th grade....

#highschool-senior #cedarville #college #teaching #teacher #elementary-education

Angie W.’s Avatar
Angie W. Oct 23 75 views

How do you manage misbehaving children?

Angie W.’s Avatar
Angie W. Oct 23 37 views

How would you describe your classroom management structure?

#highschool-senior #cedarville #college #classroom #teaching #teacher #elementary-education

Angie W.’s Avatar
Angie W. Oct 23 54 views

What is something that you know now that you wish you knew before/during college?

Angie W.’s Avatar
Angie W. Oct 23 63 views

What is the most difficult part about being an elementary school teacher?

#teaching #cedarville #teacher #elementary-education

Angie W.’s Avatar
Angie W. Oct 23 44 views

Is it recommended to go to college and obtain a bachelor's degree or a master's degree when becoming an elementary school teacher?

#master #cedarville #highschool-senior #bachelor #teacher #elementary-education

Joshua B.’s Avatar
Joshua B. Aug 30, 2018 194 views

How much time do I need to put in to preparation for each lesson?

I want to be an elementary school teacher How many hours? #teaching #teacher...

#elementary

Casandra D.’s Avatar
Casandra D. Oct 14 77 views

''what curriculum do you use as a teacher?🙂

I want to be a artist.I like sponge bob. #career-choice #education...

#teacher

Niya C.’s Avatar
Niya C. Oct 07 93 views

what steps do I need to take in order to become a awesome teacher in the future.

I am a senior . I graduate in June of 2021. and I want to become a teacher . I am very strict when it comes to school . Education is my top priority . #teacher #education #school...

#student