Career questions tagged teacher

User Avatar
undefined's avatar
Layla159 views

How to choose a successful career ?

Hi, I'm 14 years old grade 10th student. I want to have a successful career but I don't know how?

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Rita605 views

can anyone help me with information regarding astronomy?

where can i learn more about astronomy>

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Daved392 views

Haw I can be doctors ?

Haw I can be teacher

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Harry273 views

How i am become a good teacher?

Please help me

answer icon6 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Mallory288 views

What is the easiest part of teaching, hardest part of teaching, and best part of teaching?

I am a sophomore in high school, I am trying to see what age range/grade, subjects, and things that are pros and cons.

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Mallory234 views

What is the actual amount of hours teachers work in a week?

Such as on a daily basis, or depending on the type of school or grade?

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
shirley314 views

What was your path like to being a teacher?

I want to be a teacher but I'm not sure if I am suited for the job

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Will287 views

How to know about Chemistry?

I want to know about it.

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Airani368 views

Is a major in education difficult in college?

I want to be an elementary school teacher.

answer icon5 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Joaquin512 views

What it takes to be a teacher?

What it takes to be a teacher?

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Sophie624 views

What is the difference between biology and art?

How can i achieve my career

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Maryam638 views

How do I choose a better career for myself

Hi, I'm in grade 9 i like teaching but my parents want me to become a doctor how do choose the right career path

answer icon14 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
sophia714 views

School Struggles: Big Goals?

Hello, I'm a 14-year-old high school student facing some challenges with attendance and grades. I've had a history of truancy and a few suspensions, and I'm currently struggling in some classes. Despite this, I'm determined to aim for admission to either Choate Rosemary Hall or Phillips Exeter Academy. I'm aware my current situation may seem like a stretch, but I'm committed to improving during my freshman and sophomore years with the goal of applying during my junior year. I'd appreciate any advice or insights from those familiar with these schools or experienced in admissions.

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
tyler616 views

What should I know for elementary education major in college?

In my first year of college, any tips?

answer icon5 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Leah465 views

Is there any programs or websites that could help me with getting a headstart on my education pathway?

I'm 14 (15 in January 2024) and I'm certain that I am going into the education pathway. Hopefully a mathematics teacher for elementary or middle school students. I am looking for any way to get a headstart/ more info about it. I am currently in EdRising, which is helping me get some more info about the pathway. But, I am "hungry " for more info and knowledge. Any info or advice would help greatly.

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Daynah342 views

how can I be very productive in college to be a kindergarten teacher?

Basically what are some struggles that i should be aware of in college and getting into the career

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Joyce345 views

How can I be successful in my career?

I need help

answer icon5 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Jupiter393 views

Is it hard to be a teacher because you get paid kinda bad?

I'm in 11th grade and am in a early childhood education class. I joined not really knowing if I wanted to be a teacher or social worker. Both are still hight on my list but I think I'm learning I want to be a teacher. My worry is that I might not have enough money in the future. So is ot worth it and can it be done. Advice

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Kalianna (Kato)336 views

How do I get a job in early childhood education ?

What is the easiest way to get a job in early childhood education and how do I get a job working with kids. I have been working with kids for years and it's always been something that I want to do.

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Megan287 views

What is the best Minnesota school to go to get my teaching degree?

I’m Megan I’m a senior at Rogers senior high MN. I am also in AVID so we have been looking at school but I am stuck on where to go. I want to do a 2 year 2 year program, getting my generals done then transferring. I am looking for advice. I also don’t know what subject or grade I want to teach yet.

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
alyssa136 views

What is that you like about becoming a teacher?

Hi I am alyssa i am in high school i am in 9th grade and that i want to become a teacher after high school

answer icon5 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Nazmul271 views

What class do you read in?

Whats class

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
liky185 views

What can I expect from Student Teaching as an Elementary Education Major?

answer icon6 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Madilynne228 views

How are scholarships awarded to people?

There are people in high school who get scholarships to different schools of their choice because they did something that made them get the scholarship but i am really confused as to how this happens.

answer icon7 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Kundan Kumar140 views

Is it better to go into research sector or enter into genetic counseling after completing undergraduate in biotechnology?

I am looking for an answer based on job and career prospective.

answer icon1 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Kate170 views

Extracurriculars?

What extracurricular should I participate in if I want to work with children?

answer icon5 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Christopher176 views

What skills and qualifications do I need to become an effective and impactful elementary school teacher?

Gain Experience: Look for opportunities to gain practical experience working with children. Volunteer at local schools, assist in after-school programs, or become a tutor. This will give you a chance to interact with students and understand the dynamics of a classroom environment. Develop Strong Communication Skills: Effective communication is vital as a teacher. Practice articulating ideas clearly, actively listening to others, and fostering positive relationships with students, parents, and colleagues. Embrace Technology: Familiarize yourself with educational technology tools and platforms that can enhance teaching and learning experiences. Explore how technology can be integrated into lessons to engage and support students. Cultivate Cultural Competence: Recognize and value the diversity of students in today's classrooms. Develop an understanding of different cultures, backgrounds, and learning styles to create an inclusive and welcoming environment for all students. Continuously Learn and Grow: Teaching is a profession that requires ongoing learning. Attend professional development workshops, conferences, and join educational networks to stay updated with the latest teaching strategies, research, and best practices. Reflect on Your Practice: Regularly reflect on your teaching methods and interactions with students. Evaluate what worked well and what could be improved. This self-reflection will help you grow as a teacher and refine your instructional approach. Collaborate with Peers: Seek opportunities to collaborate with other teachers and educators. Share ideas, resources, and experiences to learn from one another and enhance your teaching practice. Develop a Growth Mindset: Embrace challenges and setbacks as opportunities for growth. Cultivate a mindset that believes in continuous improvement and the potential for all students to succeed.

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Samuel149 views

What is the typical workstyle of Waster Water Treatment workers?

Like what they usually do, how they do it and how long does it take to complete Waste Water Treatment training.

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Bella202 views

Will teaching pay off?

I have wanted to be an elementary school teacher for a long time. Is this actually a good job?

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Marii389 views

What would be a class that would be crucial for me to take if I want to become a teacher, interior designer, or a clothes desginer I want to be ready!

Question writing tips…

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon