Career Questions tagged Certification

Genevieve’s Avatar
Genevieve Aug 24 105 views

What would be the benefits of pursuing an HR management certificate?

I'm getting my associate's in accounting in May 2023. I discovered that if I took 3 more classes I could earn an HR management certificate. I'm really tempted by this, but it would cost about $2400. I'm also not sure if it would be worth it in the long run, as I might not get a bachelor's in...

Genevieve’s Avatar
Genevieve Aug 16 155 views

Creative Writing Certificates

Are there any creative writing certificate programs for those who are not pursing a degree in writing? Are there any from an accredited university/college? Are there any certificate programs that are online?

Erica’s Avatar
Erica Aug 01 96 views

Does certification improve my chances of getting into my top school?

I have 10 non-credit certifications from accredited universities like Stanford University, Harvard and USC universities, but I'm quite confused if they're really significant on college applications.

Venus’s Avatar
Venus Apr 26 192 views

Can you get a job in cybersecurity with just tech certificates instead of pursing a bachelors.

Going to college is time-consuming (4 years) and expensive. Would I be able to break into tech with just certificates and experience? If so what certificates are good for cybersecurity?

Landen’s Avatar
Landen Aug 26, 2020 300 views

What type of welding should I look into?

I like working on cars and want to do welding in the automotive industry. I don't know what types of welding there are in the automotive industry or which ones I should get certified in.
#welding
#cars
#certification

Anahi R’s Avatar
Anahi R Sep 03, 2019 314 views

What are the welding certifications offered in Advanced Training?

Hello, my name is Anahi. I am currently a student in Job Corps, getting my basic welding certifications. I am 18 years old with approximately 5 years of welding experience. I am not sure if going into Advanced Training is the best choice for me.
#welding #career #certification

Johnathan’s Avatar
Johnathan Aug 21, 2019 242 views

What certification do you get in welding?

#certification

Yabrina’s Avatar
Yabrina Jan 24, 2018 728 views

Certifications For Business?

I'm asking about certificates because I'm interested in working in the non profit field, and I know that in any field of business, certificates to go along with degrees look good on a resume.
#women-in-business #business #certification #resume-writing

C’s Avatar
C Jan 08, 2018 1629 views

Can you share your experience as a UX or UI designer? What's like? What takes you there?

Undergraduate student thinking about future career options. I don't really know much about UX or UI Do I need to know programme language before taking UX or UI courses? Major in Psychology ; Want to explore different career options & where to apply psychology knowledge in real world....

Mitchell’s Avatar
Mitchell Sep 16, 2016 780 views

What is the difference between getting a certification and obtaining an M.A?

This question has always seemed to bother me. Maybe it's just because I don't even know what a certification is. But overall, I would like to know the difference between the both and is one better to have than the other? Also, How many years of schooling does going for a certification require?...

Karen’s Avatar
Karen May 01, 2016 933 views

What are the best Marketing certification programs?

I'm in my mid 30s, looking to transition into marketing. I have no experience right now and I think enrolling in a certification program will help me get into this field. Any advice would be helpful. #marketing #certification