Career Questions tagged Payroll

montessa E.’s Avatar
montessa E. Feb 24, 2017 675 views

What is the HRIS software program?

I am asking because I'm currently in school for an associate's degree in Human Resources. I have not come across this software program at all during my schooling. I'm wondering what it is, the functions of the software program, and are there any classes to take in order to use the program? I've...

#talent-management #human-resources #compensation #talent-acquisition #computer-software #payroll

Brittanie H.’s Avatar
Brittanie H. Oct 31, 2016 469 views

What is the best way to go about getting a job in payroll?

I wish to get an accounting degree but I plan on getting another degree tooo start my own business, but I want a job doing payroll for companies or restaurants in meantime while obtaining my degree hopefully. I am looking for ideas to possibly make myself stand out and more likely to get...

#accounting #financial-accounting #payroll

jessica M.’s Avatar
jessica M. May 18, 2016 358 views

What is the pay in nursing?

Need to know the pay to know how much i'm looking at living off of, also want to know if someone is trying not to pay average amount. #rn #cna...

#payroll