Career Questions tagged Cna

Azusena’s Avatar
Azusena Mar 22 56 views

What is your favorite part of being a nurse?

Just trying to find out more about the nursing field. Ill be training to be one soon.

Horzeckia’s Avatar
Horzeckia Oct 28, 2022 208 views

Within the workplace, how would you control emotions towards your best patient if something goes wrong?

What should I expect as a CNA?
What kind of medical equipment would be needed?
Which is the best, home care or facility care?
I am currently a direct support care worker, what do you think would best prepare me for this career-field?

zaakira’s Avatar
zaakira Oct 24, 2022 118 views

Informational Interview for a CNA

1. What is it like working as a CNA in a facility, if you are not use to working with others ?

2. How long does it usually take to get a promotion in the nursing field if you are a CNA ?

3. Why do CNA workers work harder then LPN and RN ?

katerra’s Avatar
katerra Oct 19, 2022 195 views

Informational Interview for CNA

How did your work schedule as a CNA change, and how did you balance your day to day activities outside of work?

What are the most challenging job duties of being a CNA?

Why did you decide to become a CNA?

adorabella’s Avatar
adorabella Oct 19, 2022 262 views

What would you do if a patient refused care?

1. How did you decide to become a CNA?
3. What professional organizations do you recommend joining as CNA?

Scrina’s Avatar
Scrina Oct 19, 2022 214 views

Informational Interview Questions for CNA

1.) How many patients do you have?
2.) Do you have to clean up behind every patient?
3.) Can you build a rapport/ bond with your clients?

Reallady’s Avatar
Reallady Sep 26, 2022 170 views

Can you help me with some advice?

What is some CNA advice? What is something I need to know about CNA?

Lucas’s Avatar
Lucas Sep 23, 2022 270 views

Can you describe your company culture?

To understand the company's values, management, leadership styles, and the approach in which they take to solve challenges and treating their employees in that particular occupation.

Lucas’s Avatar
Lucas Sep 23, 2022 224 views

Why did you decide to work in this industry?

My goal is to gain a better understanding of what other people think about an industry before I choose a career

Lucas’s Avatar
Lucas Sep 23, 2022 268 views

What benefits come with this career?

401 K, Health Insurance, Paid Holidays, Paid Medical leave, Paid Sick Leave, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Identity Protection, financial resources, Financial Hardship Programs, Flexible Scheduling, Disability Insurance

Grace’s Avatar
Grace Sep 22, 2022 324 views

As a CNA, how did you not become overly connected to your patients or residents?

I am trying to become a CMA, but when I was in clinical for CNA, I experienced the sadness of my patients missing me so much to the point where they didn't want to eat unless I fed them. I would like to know how to avoid such bittersweet dilemmas.

Lania’s Avatar
Lania Sep 09, 2022 216 views

What is the career ladder for this position?

I was wondering if you have to have your CNA before you try to receive your LPN or RN.

Aishai’s Avatar
Aishai Sep 02, 2022 329 views

Informational Interview For CNA

I would like to learn more about my trade, please take the time out to answer these questions. 1. What is the best way to deal with a difficult patient? 2. What is the hardest thing about becoming a CNA? 3. What made you want to become a CNA? 4. What is the typical process of training...

josie’s Avatar
josie Aug 26, 2022 348 views

What classes do I take for a CNA or CMA?

I'm working in health care and I can take classes I just don't know what classes to take.

Tyra’s Avatar
Tyra Aug 10, 2022 309 views

CNA and Obstetric Nurse

Hey my name is Tyra, on my last post someone said if I put the questions down, you all will be happy to answer. 1. What are some types of restraint trainings for a CNA ? 2. What do you like most about being a CNA or Obstetric Nurse ? 3. What are some tips that can help me be successful as...

Sandi’s Avatar
Sandi Aug 09, 2022 250 views

CNA Informational Interview

Hello, my name Sandi. I'm in the process of obtaining my CNA certification, and I was wondering if someone would take time to contact me to answer a few of my questions for my informational interview?

Sincerely,
Sandi

Nidia’s Avatar
Nidia Jul 07, 2022 320 views

Career Advisor Here!

I have a student interested in the medical field and looking into a CNA or Medical Assistant program. However, he/she has current DUI's on record. My question is: Would this hurt his/her chances with gaining employment after training? Being more transparent: would a hiring manager turn an...

Haley’s Avatar
Haley Jun 13, 2022 322 views

Do you enjoy doing this if so why?

Is being a cna difficult?

Cheyenne’s Avatar
Cheyenne Mar 28, 2022 267 views

What is some advice for new nurses?

I was wondering what would some advice that experienced RN/CNA/LPN have for new nurses entering the workforce in post covid life.

Hannah’s Avatar
Hannah Mar 28, 2022 296 views

What does your weekends normally are like within your field?

I am on my way to getting a CNA and been wanting to be a RN with a bachelor's, and I'm wondering if I will have weekends off or if/when I have weekends if it would be like weekdays?

Brianna’s Avatar
Brianna Mar 21, 2022 323 views

How would you Treat an LGBTQ+ / POC in the health industry

The reason i ask this is because It is 2022 and the Medical Industry still treat there LGBTQ+ /POC nurse community with utmost disrespect by staff and patients which i find very hurtful why is that they cannot be treated with respect also .

Brianna’s Avatar
Brianna Mar 21, 2022 197 views

Is cna a good career to be in ?

I always wanted to be in health work setting and i love helping people but there stuff in the field that i'm not comfortable with what should i do ?

Brianna’s Avatar
Brianna Mar 21, 2022 500 views

How do I know if CNA is the right career for me?

I want to know if cna is a good job for me is it a right career choice am i doing the right thing i care for people but am i capable of handling the job.
What should i do.

Yvonne’s Avatar
Yvonne Dec 01, 2021 250 views

Do you think that a career in Certified Nurse Assisting is worth pursuing?

If money was not an issue, do you think that pursuing a career in CNA is worth the pursuit? I love helping people, baking, dance, reading. #nursing #cna

Yvonne’s Avatar
Yvonne Dec 01, 2021 404 views

What is a regular day like for a Certified Nursing Assistant?

I am a student learning a trade in CNA. I love to serve people and assist them in any way I can. I am kind, patient, and loving. I like to read, write, dance, and bake. I would like to know what nurse assistants do day in and day out. Tell me a day in the life of a CNA. #nurse #nursing #cna

Yvonne’s Avatar
Yvonne Dec 01, 2021 301 views

How did you know you wanted to be a CNA?

I am a student learning a trade in CNA and I would love to research more about this career field to get a better understanding if this career is a good fit for me. #cna #nursing #career #healthcare

Sapi’s Avatar
Sapi Nov 05, 2021 243 views

Can you have more than 1 career?

Im into like helping others and like always giving a hand out no matter what it is. But then I also love to cook and bake also it runs in my family. Just love making others feel great and just want them to enjoy their selfs. #CNA #Baker

Ligya’s Avatar
Ligya Aug 31, 2021 267 views

What are your main responsibilities as an CNA?

#CNA
I`m interested in becoming an CNA

Marlene’s Avatar
Marlene Sep 03, 2020 519 views

For those in the medical field, how does your affect your lifestyle?

Also, how did your job affect your lifestyle when you first started out in this field? #APN #APRN #RN #Nurse #LPN #CNA #MD #Doctor #Physician #medicalfield #anesthetist

Markell’s Avatar
Markell Mar 02, 2020 2582 views

whats the hardest part about being in cna

#healthcare #medicine #doctor #nursing #physician #CNA