Career Questions tagged Cna

Marlene U.’s Avatar
Marlene U. Sep 03 92 views

For those in the medical field, how does your affect your lifestyle?

Also, how did your job affect your lifestyle when you first started out in this field? #apn #aprn #rn #nurse #lpn #cna #md #doctor #physician #medicalfield...

#anesthetist

Daquan B.’s Avatar
Daquan B. Mar 02 149 views

What does a cna day consist and does it have to do with a lot of reading a writing?

Very dedicated, Consisted, Observation skills, Time management Empathy and compassionate #cna #nursing #healthcare #medicine...

#nurse

jada H.’s Avatar
jada H. Mar 02 116 views
kinijah C.’s Avatar
kinijah C. Feb 10 115 views

what is a life in days work in Cna?

I am a junior in high school and trying to figure out my plan because college is approaching very soon. #nursing #medicine #job #nurse...

#cna

Marlene U.’s Avatar
Marlene U. Feb 03 162 views

What courses should I take in college? How should I prepare for med school?

I'm currently at job corps for CNA training, but I'm working towards becoming a General Pediatrician in the future. Looking for advice of the best paths to take to becoming a General Pediatrician. I'm aware of the long journey ahead of me, but I'm also willing to work hard to get there. Any...

#doctor #pediatrics #medicine #healthcare #cna #pediatrician

Dorothy C.’s Avatar
Dorothy C. Feb 04 109 views

3. Describe a difficult work situation or project and how you overcome it.

I am interested in a career in the health care industry. And I was just wondering if someone could help answer a few questions. #healthcare #cna...

#hospital-and-health-care

Anjali P.’s Avatar
Anjali P. Feb 04 86 views

How do I know if my CNA license is still valid?

I became a CNA in Illinois in May 2017, worked for a private PRN company during the summer of 2018. I know there's some rule about working at least one shift every 2 years to keep your license but I've never gotten anything in the mail to tell me if my license is expiring soon or not. Any...

#medicine #healthcare #medical #license #cna #career #nurse #nursing

Daisha D.’s Avatar
Daisha D. Jan 29 98 views
Daisha D.’s Avatar
Daisha D. Jan 29 90 views
takira W.’s Avatar
takira W. Jan 29 109 views
takira W.’s Avatar
takira W. Jan 29 96 views
Marlene U.’s Avatar
Marlene U. Jan 27 125 views

What steps would you recommend I take to enter, advance, and thrive in this field?

I'm a 21 year old female. Just started at a trade school. Thinking of doing CNA training. Also wanting to become a General Pediatrician in the future. Wondering what steps you took or you recommend I take to enter this field. #medicine #healthcare #doctor #career #generalpediatrician...

#cna

Ashley D.’s Avatar
Ashley D. Oct 08, 2019 154 views

What part about being a nurse's assisstant would you say is the most challenging?

My name is Ashley, I'm interested in becoming a CNA, I would like to know what are some challenges that come up while working in this field and have you ever felt discouraged about the career path you've chosen? #nursing #nurse #cna #certifiednursesassisstant #medicine #healthcare...

#hospital-and-health-care

Veronica B.’s Avatar
Veronica B. Sep 17, 2019 140 views

Is it true or false that the fastest way in becoming a RN ( Registered Nurse) is to first be a CNA (Certified Nurse Assistant) ?

I am currently in a trade school for CNA (Certified Nurse Assistant) , after I complete my trade I am planning on going to LBCC community college. #registered-nurses #nursing #healthcare #medicine #nurse...

#cna

Jacqueline P.’s Avatar
Jacqueline P. Sep 06, 2019 93 views
Kaila C.’s Avatar
Kaila C. Aug 08, 2019 166 views

What is a day like as a certified nursing assistant?

I'm from Guam, attending Hawaii Job Corps and I'm interested in learning more about becoming a certified nursing assistant. #healthcare #nursing-education #nurse #nursing #hospital-and-healthcare #medicine #nursing-assistant...

#cna

Teah P.’s Avatar
Teah P. Aug 09, 2019 199 views
Teah P.’s Avatar
Teah P. Aug 09, 2019 105 views