Career Questions tagged Steps

Jasmine K.’s Avatar
Jasmine K. Oct 29, 2020 152 views

What are the steps/tips to starting a (plant) business?

I want to start a business when I graduate college, what would be the main steps that one would need to know to start a new business? If you had any tips or things that weren't known right away, that would be another question. business tips...

steps

Dominick R.’s Avatar
Dominick R. Oct 06, 2020 243 views

What should be my first step once I graduate high school if I want to get into the automotive industry?

I'm a senior in high school and really want to be a mechanic. I want to be able to diagnose a vehicles problem and be able to fix it. automotive mechanic cars steps high-school...

trucks

Ann G.’s Avatar
Ann G. Apr 08, 2014 963 views

What are the steps in becoming a pediatric dentist?

I am a junior in high school and I want to know what are the steps for becoming a pediatric dentist. dentistry dental family-dentistry pediatric-dentistry...

steps

Shi B.’s Avatar
Shi B. Apr 07, 2014 1010 views

If you go to college to learn about Pharmacy as a major is that the hardest major to get in?

The reason i'm asking this question because i want to be a pharmacist when i grow up. I want to know if this major going to be hard to get in this major. college-major pharmacists steps...

requirements

Daniel Z.’s Avatar
Daniel Z. Mar 04, 2014 1347 views

What steps should I take to become an aerospace engineer?

The reason I am asking is because I have been interested in this career path, however I am stuck and can not figure out what I should do to see if I am actually interested or it just a thought in my head. aerospace-engineering aerospace...

steps

DejaCodman2 .’s Avatar
DejaCodman2 . Oct 10, 2012 1652 views

what steps are needed to be taken in order to becoming a flight attendant?

I am a sophomore interested in maybe becoming a flight attendant. Does that require me to go to school, take certain test or exams? testing flight-attendant steps...

exams

DejaCodman2 .’s Avatar
DejaCodman2 . Sep 08, 2012 1321 views

what are the steps a person must take to become a principal of a school?

I am a sophomore trying to discover new careers. Do you have to be a teacher for a certain amount of years or can you just go on an interview for the job? education jobs principal...

steps

DejaCodman2 .’s Avatar
DejaCodman2 . Sep 07, 2012 27308 views

What does an OBGYN do while in residency?

I am a sophomore who is interested in learning more about the steps leading up into becoming an OBGYN. doctor medicine healthcare residency...

steps

DejaCodman2 .’s Avatar
DejaCodman2 . Sep 07, 2012 1442 views

What are the steps that I need to take in order to become an OBGYN?

I am a sophomore who is interested in becoming an OBGYN. doctor medicine healthcare education...

steps

NnamdiCodman3 .’s Avatar
NnamdiCodman3 . Feb 02, 2012 2760 views

how do you become a CIA agent ?

i wanted to know whats steps i need to take to become a CIA agent. cia...

steps