Career Questions tagged Dental

Alicia Y.’s Avatar
Alicia Y. Sep 15 36 views

How many patients do you have a day?

I like to keep myself busy but not too busy where I hate my job now. I have a career I want but I also want to learn about different types of careers. #all careers #finding career #career #career-path #career-choice #orthodontist #dental hygienist #doctor #surgeon #job #pediatrician #eye...

#medicine #therapist #healthcare #any #counselor

Alicia Y.’s Avatar
Alicia Y. Sep 15 47 views

Do you need to be really good in science to become an orthodontist?

I'm a Junior in high school. I want to know if I have to be really smart in science because I don't want to get to college or university and lose money for something I know I'm not really good at. I want to find the best match for me. #college-majors #university #dental #dental-hygienist...

#dentist #orthodontist #college #teeth #dentistry

Ryen H.’s Avatar
Ryen H. Sep 08 57 views

do you have to major in dental hygiene to be a dental hygienist?

I know that you can major in dental hygiene but is there another major you can get a degree in before going into the dental hygiene program? #dental #dental-hygienist...

#dental-hygiene

Devika G.’s Avatar
Devika G. Jul 29 30 views

How much schooling is required to become a forensic odontologist?

I am a third-year biology major interested in the dental field. #dental #dentist #dentistry...

#july20

Joy Z.’s Avatar
Joy Z. Jul 18 78 views

what is the pros and cons to be a dentist? Is it worth it?

I have been thinking about my career lately. I got very polarized opinions from people in this profession. Some said that it's the worst, people don't respect you even if you help them to maintain oral health. Some said that they were happy to be in this profession. I hope to get some more...

#orthodontists #dat #dentists #health #dental-schools #july20 #dental #career

Ramsey P.’s Avatar
Ramsey P. Apr 01 96 views

Is dental hygiene right for me?

I have recently been doing research on dental hygiene because it checks most of the boxed on my list. Making people feel better and working in the healthcare is really important to me, and dental hygiene is just that. I found out that the college I attend has a dual degree program in dental...

#dental-hygienist #dentist #dental #college #dentistry

korey R.’s Avatar
korey R. Jan 30 129 views

do you have to become a dental hygienist before becoming a dentist

I am a junior in high school and I am interested in become a dentist #dentist #dentistry #dental-hygienist #dental...

#medicine

abby J.’s Avatar
abby J. Nov 15, 2019 123 views

Should I be a dental hygenist or a dentist?

I don't care which one I just want to be part of a dental field. #dental-hygienist #dentistry...

#dental

Frannie B.’s Avatar
Frannie B. Nov 20, 2019 64 views

Dental Hygienist field is very hot right now. Do you recommend majoring in something else then going back?

To get into school right now is almost a two year wait. Should I go to school for something else now then go back?...

#dental

Isabelle G.’s Avatar
Isabelle G. Nov 20, 2019 100 views
Kolby M.’s Avatar
Kolby M. Nov 20, 2019 95 views

What field of dentistry is the best to go into?

I am a junior in High School #dentistry #college...

#dental

Wesley' W.’s Avatar
Wesley' W. Nov 20, 2019 112 views
Morgan L.’s Avatar
Morgan L. Nov 20, 2019 92 views
Morgan L.’s Avatar
Morgan L. Nov 20, 2019 76 views

What courses in high school can I start taking if I want to be a Dental Hygienist?

I am a high school student interested in being a Dental Hygienist. Any course suggestions for this career? #dentistry...

#dental

abby J.’s Avatar
abby J. Nov 15, 2019 58 views

will becoming a dentist be a good job for me?

I hope I get braces soon. #dental...

#braces

abby J.’s Avatar
abby J. Nov 15, 2019 80 views

will I approve to put braces on somebody?

I want to become a dentist. #dental...

#dentistry

abby J.’s Avatar
abby J. Nov 15, 2019 56 views

will I have to apply caps?

I would love to go into the dental field. #dental #dental...

#dental-hygienist

abby J.’s Avatar
abby J. Nov 15, 2019 77 views

will I be a dental hygenist or a dentist

#dental