Career Questions tagged Teeth

Breanna E.’s Avatar
Breanna E. Apr 12, 2018 298 views

What is the best school to attend to pursue orthodontics ?

This is a important question because this is the occupation I want in the #orthodontist #orthodontics #teeth #college #college-applications...

#rankings

Athalia O.’s Avatar
Athalia O. Sep 21, 2018 253 views

How long would it take for me to become an Orthodontist, and where to I begin?

My name is Athalia, and i have just began my 10th grade year. In school, I am very interested in science/biology. My hobbies are softball, writing and reading. A topic that I'm passionate about is science/biology because it has to d o with the study of human life. I hope to become an...

#doctor #teeth #medicine #biology #science #medical-school #orthodontist

Anna R.’s Avatar
Anna R. Apr 24, 2018 276 views

What steps should I take to get accepted into Dental School? Any good recommendations?

I am currently going to Hygiene School. However, my dream is to become a Pediatric Dentist. Due to lack monetary struggles, my first step was hygiene school. I plan to apply for Dental School but I don't know what steps to take, I heard it is very difficult for acceptance. Is that correct?...

#teeth #pediatric-dentistry #dental-school #dentist #dds #dentistry

Anna R.’s Avatar
Anna R. Apr 24, 2018 301 views

Is it true that a Dental Hygienist can open their own practice?

I am attending a hygiene program and I've read many article stating that hygienists can open their own practice in Colorado. I was just wondering if that was entirely true? I #business-management #dental-practice #dental-hygienist #teeth #business #dental #dentist #dentistry...

Anna R.’s Avatar
Anna R. Apr 24, 2018 228 views

What are the steps to become a Dentist?

I am currently going to Hygiene School. However, my dream is to become a Pediatric Dentist. Due to lack monetary struggles, my first step was hygiene school. I plan to apply for Dental School but I don't know what steps to take. #dentistry #dds #pediatric-dentistry #teeth...

#dental-school

kiara S.’s Avatar
kiara S. Mar 01, 2018 215 views

i want to study to be a pediatric dentist, i was wondering what core classes would i have to take to begin my journey to becoming a pediatric dentist?

I’ve always had a clear idea of what i want to do, but I’ve always been a little overwhelmed with starting new things and where to begin at. #teeth...

#dentistry