Career Questions tagged Dental Hygienist

johnna K.’s Avatar
johnna K. Nov 22, 2021 72 views
Eileen E.’s Avatar
Eileen E. Sep 19, 2021 112 views

What do I need to do to become a dental hygienist?

It’s my last year of high school. I’ve really been wanting to become one dental...

dental-hygienist

lorena O.’s Avatar
lorena O. Jul 30, 2021 91 views
Kathy N.’s Avatar
Kathy N. Jun 21, 2021 151 views

How to be a successful and joyful dental hygienist?

I am boarding onto taking prerequisite courses to apply for dental hygiene programs. I am not so good at science courses and am afraid of giving shots. Thank you in advance for your advice!...

dental-hygienist

Danny H.’s Avatar
Danny H. Jun 13, 2021 134 views

What’s it like to be a dentist?

I’m in high school and I love science and biology. I think dentistry might be right for me. dentist dentistry...

dental-hygienist

Zamira D.’s Avatar
Zamira D. Mar 22, 2021 154 views

I need advice on becoming a dental hygienist to then becoming a general dentist

I’m currently in my final year of highschool and I don’t have a lot of money for 8yrs of schooling to be a dentist so I wanted to start off as being a dental hygienist so I would be able to afford going to school and become a general dentist. I been needing advice because I don’t really have...

dentist dental-hygienist general dentistry dental

Danell L.’s Avatar
Danell L. Mar 17, 2021 309 views

What are some jobs in the dental field that do not require an extreme amount of schooling?

I was looking into dental hygiene, but i’m afraid my parents are going to be disappointed because they want me to look for a job that earns more money. dental-hygienist dental dentistry dental-hygiene...

dentist

juan Q.’s Avatar
juan Q. Feb 12, 2021 178 views

HOW I KNOW IF I LIKE TO DO DENTAL HYGIENIST?

My name is Juan Quiroz iam going back college HOW I KNOW IF I LIKE TO A DENTAL HYGIENIST? i like to study the parts of the body i like to know more about the human body and their parts ANATOMY AND PHYSIOLOGY...

dental-hygienist

Luz G.’s Avatar
Luz G. Nov 05, 2020 479 views

How many years does it take to be a dentist?

I am a 12th grader and would love to be a good dentist or assistant, but I need help determining which colleges would be a good fit. dentist...

dental-hygienist

Eduardo M.’s Avatar
Eduardo M. Nov 05, 2020 208 views

what is a career that would keep me finacially wealthy

i love to play soccer and i have always wanted to be a dentist and so mouth surgery entertainment...

dental-hygienist