Career Questions tagged Dental Hygienist

Eileen E.’s Avatar
Eileen E. Sep 19 58 views

What do I need to do to become a dental hygienist?

It’s my last year of high school. I’ve really been wanting to become one dental...

dental-hygienist

Kathy N.’s Avatar
Kathy N. Jun 21 97 views

How to be a successful and joyful dental hygienist?

I am boarding onto taking prerequisite courses to apply for dental hygiene programs. I am not so good at science courses and am afraid of giving shots. Thank you in advance for your advice!...

dental-hygienist

Danny H.’s Avatar
Danny H. Jun 13 83 views

What’s it like to be a dentist?

I’m in high school and I love science and biology. I think dentistry might be right for me. dentist dentistry...

dental-hygienist

Zamira D.’s Avatar
Zamira D. Mar 22 117 views

I need advice on becoming a dental hygienist to then becoming a general dentist

I’m currently in my final year of highschool and I don’t have a lot of money for 8yrs of schooling to be a dentist so I wanted to start off as being a dental hygienist so I would be able to afford going to school and become a general dentist. I been needing advice because I don’t really have...

dentistry general dental-hygienist dental dentist

Danell L.’s Avatar
Danell L. Mar 17 215 views

What are some jobs in the dental field that do not require an extreme amount of schooling?

I was looking into dental hygiene, but i’m afraid my parents are going to be disappointed because they want me to look for a job that earns more money. dental-hygienist dental dentistry dental-hygiene...

dentist

juan Q.’s Avatar
juan Q. Feb 12 141 views

HOW I KNOW IF I LIKE TO DO DENTAL HYGIENIST?

My name is Juan Quiroz iam going back college HOW I KNOW IF I LIKE TO A DENTAL HYGIENIST? i like to study the parts of the body i like to know more about the human body and their parts ANATOMY AND PHYSIOLOGY...

dental-hygienist

Luz G.’s Avatar
Luz G. Nov 05, 2020 390 views

How many years does it take to be a dentist?

I am a 12th grader and would love to be a good dentist or assistant, but I need help determining which colleges would be a good fit. dentist...

dental-hygienist

Eduardo M.’s Avatar
Eduardo M. Nov 05, 2020 170 views

what is a career that would keep me finacially wealthy

i love to play soccer and i have always wanted to be a dentist and so mouth surgery entertainment...

dental-hygienist

Anelise K.’s Avatar
Anelise K. Nov 02, 2020 172 views

How long do you take to do a normal check-up as a dentist

I am a high school student wanting to learn more about the dental career feild. dental-hygienist careers dentist...

dental

Anelise K.’s Avatar
Anelise K. Nov 02, 2020 128 views

What's your favorite thing to do as a dentist?

I am a high school student wanting to learn more about the dentist career field. dental-hygienist dentist high-school student high-school-students...

dental

Anelise K.’s Avatar
Anelise K. Nov 02, 2020 123 views

What's the most common task you do as a dentist?

I'm a high school student wanting to learn more about the dental field. dental-hygienist orthodontics dentistry...

dentist

Anelise K.’s Avatar
Anelise K. Nov 02, 2020 157 views

How do you feel after successfully helping out a patient as a dentist

I am a high school student wanting to learn more about the dental career field. dental-hygienist dentist dentistry...

career

Lydia S.’s Avatar
Lydia S. Oct 27, 2020 129 views

What Other Classes Should I be Taking?

As a high school Junior wanting to become a Dental Hygienist I really want to be prepared for the future. I'm not really sure about the classes I should be taking now, in high school, and the classes I should take in college once I graduate. dental-hygienist high-school-classes high-school...

college