Career Questions tagged Dental Hygienist

jocelyn V.’s Avatar
jocelyn V. 17 hours ago 11 views
Zamira D.’s Avatar
Zamira D. Mar 22 42 views

I need advice on becoming a dental hygienist to then becoming a general dentist

I’m currently in my final year of highschool and I don’t have a lot of money for 8yrs of schooling to be a dentist so I wanted to start off as being a dental hygienist so I would be able to afford going to school and become a general dentist. I been needing advice because I don’t really have...

#dental #general #dentistry #dentist #dental-hygienist

Danell L.’s Avatar
Danell L. Mar 17 69 views

What are some jobs in the dental field that do not require an extreme amount of schooling?

I was looking into dental hygiene, but i’m afraid my parents are going to be disappointed because they want me to look for a job that earns more money. #dental-hygienist #dental #dentistry #dental-hygiene...

#dentist

juan Q.’s Avatar
juan Q. Feb 12 71 views

HOW I KNOW IF I LIKE TO DO DENTAL HYGIENIST?

My name is Juan Quiroz iam going back college HOW I KNOW IF I LIKE TO A DENTAL HYGIENIST? i like to study the parts of the body i like to know more about the human body and their parts ANATOMY AND PHYSIOLOGY...

#dental-hygienist

Luz G.’s Avatar
Luz G. Nov 05, 2020 211 views

How many years does it take to be a dentist?

I am a 12th grader and would love to be a good dentist or assistant, but I need help determining which colleges would be a good fit. #dentist...

#dental-hygienist

Eduardo M.’s Avatar
Eduardo M. Nov 05, 2020 97 views

what is a career that would keep me finacially wealthy

i love to play soccer and i have always wanted to be a dentist and so mouth surgery #entertainment...

#dental-hygienist

Anelise K.’s Avatar
Anelise K. Nov 02, 2020 108 views

How long do you take to do a normal check-up as a dentist

I am a high school student wanting to learn more about the dental career feild. #dental-hygienist #careers #dentist...

#dental

Anelise K.’s Avatar
Anelise K. Nov 02, 2020 70 views

What's your favorite thing to do as a dentist?

I am a high school student wanting to learn more about the dentist career field. #dental-hygienist #dentist #high-school #student #high-school-students...

#dental

Anelise K.’s Avatar
Anelise K. Nov 02, 2020 66 views

What's the most common task you do as a dentist?

I'm a high school student wanting to learn more about the dental field. #dental-hygienist #orthodontics #dentistry...

#dentist

Anelise K.’s Avatar
Anelise K. Nov 02, 2020 105 views

How do you feel after successfully helping out a patient as a dentist

I am a high school student wanting to learn more about the dental career field. #dental-hygienist #dentist #dentistry...

#career

Lydia S.’s Avatar
Lydia S. Oct 27, 2020 81 views

What Other Classes Should I be Taking?

As a high school Junior wanting to become a Dental Hygienist I really want to be prepared for the future. I'm not really sure about the classes I should be taking now, in high school, and the classes I should take in college once I graduate. #dental-hygienist #high-school-classes #high-school...

Lydia S.’s Avatar
Lydia S. Oct 23, 2020 76 views

What are the drawbacks of being a Dental Hygienist

I've heard a lot of good things about beieng dental hygienists and it seems like a good career. I'm very interested in becoming one, but I would like to know about any cons the job has to offer. #dental-hygienist...

#drawbacks

Lydia S.’s Avatar
Lydia S. Oct 23, 2020 68 views

What Should I Look for in Colleges?

I'm a high school Junior looking to become a dental hygienist. What classes are important to take and what degree do I need? I'm also wondering what certifications I will need and if colleges offer any type of certification courses. #dental-hygienist #dental-hygienist #dentist...

Mason K.’s Avatar
Mason K. Oct 21, 2020 70 views
Taylor K.’s Avatar
Taylor K. Oct 19, 2020 42 views

Does a dental hygienist have to do the surgery aspect?

I know there are surgery aspects you have to do as a dentist, does the dentist do those or does the dental hygienist also do that. Or is the dental hygienist there to assist the dentist in those situations....

#dental-hygienist

Taylor K.’s Avatar
Taylor K. Oct 19, 2020 52 views

Does a dental hygienist make there own schedule.

I would like to go into the dental field. But would also like to have my own life since you go to school for a very long time....

#dental-hygienist

Alicia Y.’s Avatar
Alicia Y. Sep 15, 2020 130 views

Do you need to be really good in science to become an orthodontist?

I'm a Junior in high school. I want to know if I have to be really smart in science because I don't want to get to college or university and lose money for something I know I'm not really good at. I want to find the best match for me. #college-majors #university #dental #dental-hygienist...

#teeth #dentistry #orthodontist #college #dentist

Ryen H.’s Avatar
Ryen H. Sep 08, 2020 267 views

do you have to major in dental hygiene to be a dental hygienist?

I know that you can major in dental hygiene but is there another major you can get a degree in before going into the dental hygiene program? #dental #dental-hygienist...

#dental-hygiene

Alison B.’s Avatar
Alison B. Apr 25, 2020 270 views

What major in college to become dental hygienist?

I am a junior in high school and I am very interested in becoming a dental hygienist. As far as I know you have to take pre-req classes for 2 years and get your associates degree then apply for a dental hygiene program which takes 2 years. What is the major you take for the pre-req classes?...

#college-major #dentistry #college #dental-hygienist

Ramsey P.’s Avatar
Ramsey P. Apr 01, 2020 150 views

Is dental hygiene right for me?

I have recently been doing research on dental hygiene because it checks most of the boxed on my list. Making people feel better and working in the healthcare is really important to me, and dental hygiene is just that. I found out that the college I attend has a dual degree program in dental...

#dental #dentistry #college #dentist #dental-hygienist

korey R.’s Avatar
korey R. Jan 30, 2020 186 views

do you have to become a dental hygienist before becoming a dentist

I am a junior in high school and I am interested in become a dentist #dentist #dentistry #dental-hygienist #dental...

#medicine

abby J.’s Avatar
abby J. Nov 15, 2019 187 views

Should I be a dental hygenist or a dentist?

I don't care which one I just want to be part of a dental field. #dental-hygienist #dentistry...

#dental

abby J.’s Avatar
abby J. Nov 15, 2019 193 views

Will I have to work at a front desk on the first day if I work in a dentist's office?

I want to help people with their teeth. Do I have to start at the front desk? #dentistry #dental-hygienist...

#dentist