Career Questions tagged Business Administration

Understanding the difference between business administration and business management is essential. Business administration focuses more on managerial type positions such as CEO. Some of the popular careers for someone who...

Victoria G.’s Avatar
Victoria G. Apr 20, 2018 303 views

What is the difference between a Bachelor's in Accounting and a Bachelor's in Business Administration with Emphasis in Accounting?

I am asking this question because certain institutions offer one or the other and I was wondering if they are the same degree essentially (or is there a difference). I would love to hear from professionals from both sides. I am interested in becoming an accountant and I would like to choose a...

#women-in-accounting #accountant #accounting #business-administration #women-in-business #financial-accounting

Teleola A.’s Avatar
Teleola A. Jan 26, 2018 277 views

Is it better to specialize your business degree or remain general?

I was wondering if people studying business are better of with specializing in their program(going into accounting or marketing) or if remaining general when it comes to job searches. Does one pay more? #business #business-management #business-degree #marketing #business-administration...

#commerce #specializing

Amanda B.’s Avatar
Amanda B. May 19, 2016 638 views

What does a daily work schedule look like for budget analysts?

My name is Amanda. I am a sophomore in Boston, MA. I am interested in business administration. At my school, we have mandatory internships during junior year. I am trying to decide what I want to do for my internship and for my career. #business-administration...

#budget-analyst

Shelby G.’s Avatar
Shelby G. May 09, 2016 552 views

What is the best undergraduate degree for someone seeking a career in law?

I wnat to be a lawyer and i am wondering what major i should get as my undergraduate bachelor degree that would best set me up for a law career #college #business #lawyer #business-administration #graduate #experience...

#college-student