Career Questions tagged Business Administration

Understanding the difference between business administration and business management is essential. Business administration focuses more on managerial type positions such as CEO. Some of the popular careers for someone who...

Revathi’s Avatar
Revathi Sep 22 39 views

What is the good undergrad for medicine?

I am high school senior thinking of becoming doctor. I have few options but not sure which will be the right one for undergrad 1. Business administration with premed, so that some day i can open my own clinic 2.Biomedical engineering with premed 3.Premed track - what jobs can i get if dont...

So24fia’s Avatar
So24fia May 06 357 views

How to make a good CV ?

Hello!

I was wondering what makes a good CV.

I am a bachelor student majoring in computer science and minoring in business administration. I still don't have any work experience, how can I attract the real world with my CV?

Thank you!

Gianna’s Avatar
Gianna Apr 05 131 views

whats the difference between business administration and statistics?

difference between stats and business administration since they both have similar prerequisites?

Christina’s Avatar
Christina Feb 23, 2021 632 views

B.A. in Psychology + Associates in Business Management

Hi! Currently, I am obtaining an Associates's degree in Business Management from my community college before transferring into a university for a Bachelors of Arts in Psychology. I see that in the United States, people are especially discouraging of Psychology undergraduates in a business...

Victoria’s Avatar
Victoria Apr 20, 2018 808 views

What is the difference between a Bachelor's in Accounting and a Bachelor's in Business Administration with Emphasis in Accounting?

I am asking this question because certain institutions offer one or the other and I was wondering if they are the same degree essentially (or is there a difference). I would love to hear from professionals from both sides. I am interested in becoming an accountant and I would like to choose a...

Teleola’s Avatar
Teleola Jan 26, 2018 854 views

Is it better to specialize your business degree or remain general?

I was wondering if people studying business are better of with specializing in their program(going into accounting or marketing) or if remaining general when it comes to job searches. Does one pay more? #business #business-management #business-degree #marketing #business-administration...

Yanet’s Avatar
Yanet Dec 01, 2017 528 views

I currently switched my major from Dietetics to Public Relations/Business Administration (minor), I would like to receive some insight on how well the PR career has been for you and if it's a rewarding career - soul fulfilling and money wise?

I recently changed my major to Public Relations and I would like to know more about the career and people who are working in that field. #public-relations #journalism #business-administration #college-major #relationship-management #communications

Amanda’s Avatar
Amanda May 19, 2016 1361 views

What does a daily work schedule look like for budget analysts?

My name is Amanda. I am a sophomore in Boston, MA. I am interested in business administration. At my school, we have mandatory internships during junior year. I am trying to decide what I want to do for my internship and for my career. #business-administration #budget-analyst

Shelby’s Avatar
Shelby May 09, 2016 965 views

What is the best undergraduate degree for someone seeking a career in law?

I wnat to be a lawyer and i am wondering what major i should get as my undergraduate bachelor degree that would best set me up for a law career #college #business #lawyer #business-administration #graduate #experience #college-student