Career Questions tagged Specializing

Rebekah W.’s Avatar
Rebekah W. Apr 21, 2018

How can I best #pursue #specializing in an area of #occupational therapy?

My aim for a career is #occupational #therapy. I also am intrigued by #specializing in it. I would like to know if there is an #efficient, direct #process by which I can follow as a #guideline in order to achieve this....

#occupational-therapy

Montrell J.’s Avatar
Montrell J. Jan 13, 2018

At what point does a medical professional realize what the specific field of medicine they would like to pursue is?

I find it rather difficult at my age, and with little experience to decide the exact profession, I would like to pursue. #medicine #specializing #healthcare #hospital-and-health-care #graduate-school...

#medical-school

Teleola A.’s Avatar
Teleola A. Jan 26, 2018

Is it better to specialize your business degree or remain general?

I was wondering if people studying business are better of with specializing in their program(going into accounting or marketing) or if remaining general when it comes to job searches. Does one pay more? #business #business-management #business-degree #marketing #business-administration...

#specializing #commerce