Career Questions tagged Medical School

Medical school is where doctors receive their education. Popular medical doctor careers include a pediatrician, surgeon, and anesthesiologist. Please read below to find out more.

Aliya L.’s Avatar
Aliya L. Aliya L. Jul 05 64 views

How do I get a head start on entering the medical field while in high school?

Hi, I am Aliya I’m currently interested in exploring careers in the medical field. #healthcare #medical #medical-school Right now I am set on going to college after high school and my gap year and becoming a...

ja B.’s Avatar
ja B. ja B. Jul 01 72 views

is going into the medical field worth it?

I think I want to be an X-ray tech.. #doctor...

#medical-school

pea M.’s Avatar
pea M. pea M. Jun 26 61 views

How do I prepare for MCAT as a business student?

I graduated from university with a business degree and now want to become a doctor. I'm not sure where to start as I've not taken 'science' courses in college only in high school, would 1 year be enough to prepare for MCAT realistically? #healthcare #premed #medical #medical-school #medicine...

#doctor #mcat

jaslin R.’s Avatar
jaslin R. jaslin R. Jun 26 40 views

How long should I go to school for.

I just graduated a year earlier. than I was supposed to. I know for a fact I want a career in the medical field, but don't know hold long I want to go to school for. I am debating on getting my masters and becoming a PA or going the pull 12 years to become a doctor. #medical-school #college...

#school #biologymajor

Kadi K.’s Avatar
Kadi K. Kadi K. Jun 24 46 views

What should I do in high school to eventually become a medical professional (specifically a dermatologist)?

I am 16 and will enter 11th grade in the fall. I recently discovered my dream to become a dermatologist and I understand this is an extremely coveted position. Are there any programs or extracurriculars that would demonstrate my dedication to this particular position as a high school #medicine...

#doctor #medical-school

Tenzin G.’s Avatar
Tenzin G. Tenzin G. Jun 21 47 views

What to do after highschool

I am a upcoming junior and is jsut very curoius on what next and i was think ing of maybe trying to gof ro a medical degreee #medical-school...

Abu S.’s Avatar
Abu S. Abu S. Jun 15 44 views

What steps do I need to take in order to get into medical school?

I'm a 16 year old in a big city filled with opportunities. My current goal is to get into a college that specializes in medicine to later get into a medical school. #healthcare...

#medical-school

Italy S.’s Avatar
Italy S. Italy S. Jun 02 62 views

Do you have to go to medical school to be an athletic trainer?

I would like to know how many years of school are required to qualify for a degree that deals with sports medicine. #medical-school #graduate-school...

Jack D.’s Avatar
Jack D. Jack D. May 14 54 views

How many years do you have to go to school for nursing

My name is Jack DiCicco I go to Nessacus Middle School...

#medical-school

Jessica S.’s Avatar
Jessica S. Jessica S. Apr 05 137 views
Athena R.’s Avatar
Athena R. Athena R. Apr 03 183 views

What is social life like during premed and medical school?

What are your experiences going into medicine? I've been watching a lot of youtube videos lately, and everyone that I've watched so far spends practically the whole day studying. Is medical school actually non stop studying? I do understand that medical school is hard, but there has to be some...

#medicine #college #doctor #medical-school #pre-med

Athena R.’s Avatar
Athena R. Athena R. Apr 02 108 views

What should I major in if I want to go to medical school?

Hello, my name is Athena and I am currently a junior in high school. As implied, I'm going to be applying to colleges soon (wow, time really does fly!). I'm actually doing dual-enrollment at my local community college, since I know med school takes a long time. I should be done with my GED...

#biology #majors #pediatrician #college #doctor #medical-school #college-major

Athena R.’s Avatar
Athena R. Athena R. Apr 02 201 views

What are all the steps to becoming a pediatrician?

Hello, my name is Athena and I am currently a junior in high school. Ever since kindergarten I've wanted to be a "kid doctor". I've always enjoyed the sciences more than anything else. However, I'm not really sure how to become a pediatrician. I think you have to get your undergrad degree...

#medicine #pediatrician #college #doctor #pediatrics #medical-school

Sameer A.’s Avatar
Sameer A. Sameer A. Apr 01 121 views

How competitive is med school?

I'm currently a college pre-med student and I was wondering how competitive is med school and how competitive is it to get in....

#medical-school

Ane S.’s Avatar
Ane S. Ane S. Mar 23 181 views

which course to take for med school?

I'm brazilian but I want to start my studies in Canada to become a doctor, but I don't know which premed to choose. I am between biology, biomedical sciences and biotechnology. Which of these would be the best choice? #doctor #medicine #canada #medical-school #pre-med...

#premed

kaiden A.’s Avatar
kaiden A. kaiden A. Mar 18 105 views
Nevaeh G.’s Avatar
Nevaeh G. Nevaeh G. Mar 02 125 views

What motivated you?

School, studying, and grades are all very stressful things. How did you deal with things that got in your way to success? How to stay focused and motivated on not giving up? #school #education #surgeons #surgeon #medicine...

#medical-school

Elizabeth O.’s Avatar
Elizabeth O. Elizabeth O. Feb 23 150 views

How to best prepare to become a surgeon?What are some advice and tips I should know, and what steps should I be taking to stand out more?

I'm a junior in high school and I want to become a surgeon. I'm taking AP classes in both math and science and plan to continue doing so. #high-school #surgeon #surgery #doctor...

#medical-school

Kristian P.’s Avatar
Kristian P. Kristian P. Feb 25 99 views

Tips for choosing a good college?

I'm interested in becoming either a pharmacist or an anesthesiologist and I'm wondering what colleges would be best for either careers. #medical #doctor #pharmacists #pharmacist #anesthesiologist #anesthesiology...

#medical-school