Career Questions tagged Medical School

Medical school is where doctors receive their education. Popular medical doctor careers include a pediatrician, surgeon, and anesthesiologist. Please read below to find out more.

Jack D.’s Avatar
Jack D. May 14 28 views

How many years do you have to go to school for nursing

My name is Jack DiCicco I go to Nessacus Middle School...

#medical-school

Jessica S.’s Avatar
Jessica S. Apr 05 73 views
Athena R.’s Avatar
Athena R. Apr 03 100 views

What is social life like during premed and medical school?

What are your experiences going into medicine? I've been watching a lot of youtube videos lately, and everyone that I've watched so far spends practically the whole day studying. Is medical school actually non stop studying? I do understand that medical school is hard, but there has to be some...

#medicine #doctor #college #medical-school #pre-med

Athena R.’s Avatar
Athena R. Apr 02 75 views

What should I major in if I want to go to medical school?

Hello, my name is Athena and I am currently a junior in high school. As implied, I'm going to be applying to colleges soon (wow, time really does fly!). I'm actually doing dual-enrollment at my local community college, since I know med school takes a long time. I should be done with my GED...

#biology #doctor #college #pediatrician #medical-school #majors #college-major

Athena R.’s Avatar
Athena R. Apr 02 134 views

What are all the steps to becoming a pediatrician?

Hello, my name is Athena and I am currently a junior in high school. Ever since kindergarten I've wanted to be a "kid doctor". I've always enjoyed the sciences more than anything else. However, I'm not really sure how to become a pediatrician. I think you have to get your undergrad degree...

#medicine #doctor #college #pediatrics #pediatrician #medical-school

Sameer A.’s Avatar
Sameer A. Apr 01 71 views

How competitive is med school?

I'm currently a college pre-med student and I was wondering how competitive is med school and how competitive is it to get in....

#medical-school

Ane S.’s Avatar
Ane S. Mar 23 113 views

which course to take for med school?

I'm brazilian but I want to start my studies in Canada to become a doctor, but I don't know which premed to choose. I am between biology, biomedical sciences and biotechnology. Which of these would be the best choice? #doctor #medicine #canada #medical-school #pre-med...

#premed

kaiden A.’s Avatar
kaiden A. Mar 18 83 views
Nevaeh G.’s Avatar
Nevaeh G. Mar 02 106 views

What motivated you?

School, studying, and grades are all very stressful things. How did you deal with things that got in your way to success? How to stay focused and motivated on not giving up? #school #education #surgeons #surgeon #medicine...

#medical-school

Elizabeth O.’s Avatar
Elizabeth O. Feb 23 115 views

How to best prepare to become a surgeon?What are some advice and tips I should know, and what steps should I be taking to stand out more?

I'm a junior in high school and I want to become a surgeon. I'm taking AP classes in both math and science and plan to continue doing so. #high-school #surgeon #surgery #doctor...

#medical-school

Kristian P.’s Avatar
Kristian P. Feb 25 79 views

Tips for choosing a good college?

I'm interested in becoming either a pharmacist or an anesthesiologist and I'm wondering what colleges would be best for either careers. #medical #doctor #pharmacists #pharmacist #anesthesiologist #anesthesiology...

#medical-school

Sophina L.’s Avatar
Sophina L. Feb 14 145 views
Karlyn E.’s Avatar
Karlyn E. Jan 23 254 views

What is an effective way to deal with imposter syndrome?

I am a high school senior with good grades and I will be my school's valedictorian in May. Regardless, I feel undeserving of all that I have accomplished. I have researched imposter syndrome and I have found that imposter syndrome is common among doctors and medical school students. How do I...

#medical-school #college

Kae E.’s Avatar
Kae E. Jan 15 140 views

Can I become an NP and then become an Paediatrician? And how would I do that

I want to become a Paediatric Nurse Practitioner but I’ve been thinking for the idea of becoming an Paediatrician can I become a nurse get my degree and license then go to med school? How long would it take me? How would I go about doing that? #nurse #pre-med...

#medical-school

Rehana M.’s Avatar
Rehana M. Jan 13 67 views

What subjects are needed to become a pedestrian

I'm a very open person. I've always found becoming a doctor or pedestrian amazing. And I would love to make my dream come true...

#medical-school

Johara A.’s Avatar
Johara A. Dec 09, 2020 162 views

Calling all physiatrist, ER doctors and primary care physicians!

I'm debating on going into medicine and narrowed it down into three choices. Do you mind telling me what you do in your career? How are the people you work with? What was your pre-med degree and what was it like in med school? #doctor #medicine #medschool #medical-school...

#physician

Emily S.’s Avatar
Emily S. Dec 09, 2020 121 views

With wanting to major in veterinarian sciences, what classes do you believe I should focus on the most when attending college and will those classes determine where I can go for med school?

Hello! A little back ground information about me! My name is Emily Salazar and I am currently a high school senior. My dream career is wanting become a veterinarian someday in the future also possibly owning my own clinic! With my love for animals since I was young, I have had this dream since...

#medicine #veterinarian #graduate-school #classes #vetsciences #higher-education #school #student #medical-school

John L.’s Avatar
John L. Dec 05, 2020 187 views

What kind of major do you have to do during college to be an Anesthesiologist?

Hello, so I've been looking through questions that other people have asked about what it's like to be an Anesthesiologist or how to be an Anesthesiologist. I've seen some people say you only need to take classes like chemistry, biology, physics, calculus, and etc. and can major in something...

#anesthesiologist #doctor #college #majors #medical-school #anesthesia

Maria E.’s Avatar
Maria E. Dec 01, 2020 187 views

Fastest way to become a NP(Psych)

I want to become a Psych NP. I know there are many different programs and degrees to get that position. There's ADN,BSN,MSN,DNP. I want to get my DNP. What is the fastest way. #everyone #medical #medical-school...

#pre-med

Ester S.’s Avatar
Ester S. Nov 29, 2020 318 views

How can I become a RN?

I am currently a junior in high school. I am very interested in nursing, and becoming an RN. I am having trouble understanding the steps , like what do I do first after I graduate high school ? Do I go straight to nursing school ? Do I go to college/university first and if so what classes...

#pharmacy #medicine #college #rn #medical-school #nursing #nurse

Maria E.’s Avatar
Maria E. Nov 25, 2020 125 views
TYanna F.’s Avatar
TYanna F. Nov 13, 2020 75 views

how many years does it take to become an Rn?

I am a junior in high school and i am interested in becoming an registered nurse when i graduate because i like to help people. #doctor...

#medical-school

Chevelle M.’s Avatar
Chevelle M. Nov 05, 2020 85 views

How many years would it take to become a doctor?

I'm someone who seems to be interested in becoming a doctor because I want to be able to help people & just learn a lot more about the human body or different types of medicine. And there seems to be a lot of training going on for the medical field so I was wondering how long it would take....

#medical-school