Career questions tagged medical-school

Medical school is where doctors receive their education. Popular medical doctor careers include a pediatrician, surgeon, and anesthesiologist. Please read below to find out more. Read more Show less
User Avatar
undefined's avatar
Grace416 views

How can I work while being in Medical School?

I am concerned about the financial burdens while still being in school, and while debt can't be avoided for me, I need to know if it is plausible to work while at medical school.

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Adyson552 views

what are some of the struggles you had to overcome being a registered nurse, and in nursing school?

are there any economic barriers you had to overcome?

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
E360 views

I want to become a paramedic one day and I don’t know where to start , I’m a 15 year old girl and very passionate about helping people but there isn’t much to do in my area?

I’m yr 10 , i can get distracted easily in classes

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Ameena626 views

How is it in the medical field, truthfully? Is it worth it?

I'm going to be starting a trade soon, medical assistant to be exact.

answer icon11 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Lilly155 views

How much does a Medical Assistant make in California?

I will be certified as a medical assistant in about 8-9 months.

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Irene403 views

Medicine & Medical Foundation

How can students find some resources about medicine in the Medical Foundations in a High school that will help them be fully prepared for what Medical career they to take to be in a Medical field?

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Jasmine197 views

What school is easier?

How hard is radiology school compared to Veterinary school?

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Aeriel388 views

What is the pathway I need to take to become an Anesthesiologist ?

What major do I need to take in college? Do I need med school? Approximately how long would it take for me to become an Anesthesiologist?

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Breanna412 views

Are there any medical professionals that I can interview quickly?

I have to interview any kind of doctor/ healthcare worker for an English paper in my class, so I’d greatly appreciate a few answers to include in my assignment: 1) please tell me about your educational and professional background, and why you wanted to go into the medical field. 2) what are some obstacles that you encountered when going through medical school? How did you get past them? 3) what advice would you offer others who are trying to get into your profession? 4) How are you able to maintain a work-life balance when having such a demanding job?

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
augustus262 views

how to be more hardworking?

in school and after school

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
fruit265 views

I want to work in the medical field and become an orthopedist.?

Currently I'm a freshman in high school and I want to study medicine. The study of Orthopaedics has interested me and I want to follow a career path related to this field. Since this age and grade is the perfect time for me to plan for my future and think about what I want to be, I have some questions about this profession. Is it worth it? Should I dedicate the rest of my life in the field of medicine because it has good opportunities and pays good money or should I do it because it is a deep interest of mine? And if so, should I spend 8 years in college or switch to a medical school? What is the better option?

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Britany509 views

Can you tell me about the types of tasks you are responsible for on a day-to-day basis?

I'm a high schooler trying to get more info. on anesthesiologists.

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
angela410 views

which is the best medical school?

medical school tips

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Emily134 views

How long does it take to get a degree in nursing or any medical environment? What certifications do I need to be able to get a good job and salary in the medical field?

I'm trying to get a degree short term into nursing so I wonder how long it would take to reach that goal. I also wonder what kind of degree I need to get into it.

answer icon1 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Daphne346 views

Are M.D./Ph.D. (neuroscience specifically) programs worth it ?

I'm currently a high school senior. I already committed to a college and I'll be majoring in neurobiology but I wanted to get some advice from others to see if an M.D./Ph.D. program after undergrad is the way to go (or if just getting an M.D. is better) so that I can start preparing for it. I know I want to become a neurosurgeon and that I definitely do want to do research before residency.

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Victor214 views

How to get admission into medical school ?

What are the prerequisite to becoming a medic

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Desirae287 views

How do I become a Rn?

I’m a 17 year old CNA and I want to become a RN. Im a junior in high school and after this summer I will be a senior. What is the fastest and most efficient way to become an RN?

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Viv297 views

Tips for incoming medical student? #Spring24

What are some tips or resources I should look into as I start medical school in the US? #Spring24

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Ruqiah216 views

Is going to medical school worth it?

Is going to medical school worth it? I really wanna go but it seams super difficult. Are all medical degrees 7+ year? How long does it take to be a pharmacist?

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Moremi648 views

What are medical schools looking for in their students?

I am in my last year of pre-med and taking a gap year before medical school Right now I am applying for internships in healthcare communications to do in my year off :)

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Blessing384 views

What are the steps to follow to have a successful career?

Career question

answer icon12 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Nicholas612 views

Does having medical work experience help with admissions into medical school If so are there ones more preferable than others like doing phlebotomy or emt??

I want to do something that will be productive over the summer as a pre-med student but I am kind of lost since I wasn't able to secure research during the school year so I want to at least try working in the medical field as an intern, volunteer, or get certified.

answer icon6 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Addison269 views

Is having a BSN good for becoming a Med Student/Trauma surgeon? What is a good bachelors degree to have for those wanting to go into Medical School??

I am a High School Student that wants to become a surgeon and wanted to know if getting a BSN will count as a good degree for Med School

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Wilson273 views

What are the challenges faced in medical school ?

What are the challenges faced in medical school, what are the grade needed to have great flow in the medical school, what are the great achievement one can make in the medical school

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Adama282 views

What are your tips for a rising high school senior who wants to go to medical school?

I’m a junior soon to be senior I’m interested in anesthesiology

answer icon5 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
beth324 views

What to do with a Bachlors in Pyche if want to become a RN?

How can i become a license registered nurse when I just graduated with a bachelors in psychology? is there any accelerated programs for me?

answer icon5 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Kimberly285 views

What classes could I take so I can get the feeling of how the medical field and medical careers are?

I want to get into the medical field, and I don’t know where to start. I don’t know what I could be and I am aware that there’s a lot of medical stuff, such as a doctor, physician assistant, anesthesiologist, and more. And I will say that anesthesiologist does interest me but i’m not sure… so, what classes could I take so I can get the feeling of how the medical field is ? Like in college. I’m still young and i might be un sure but I want to see how it is.

answer icon5 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Peter342 views

What's the requirements to study medicine ?

Would really love to know

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Mariah412 views

How long does it take to get your master's degree and what good medical medical school to go to?

Trade School MAA and CNA

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Sophia268 views

when trying to become a nurse...?

when trying to become a nurse, do you take medical classes after you get your bacholers?

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon