Career Questions tagged Medical School

Medical school is where doctors receive their education. Popular medical doctor careers include a pediatrician, surgeon, and anesthesiologist. Please read below to find out more.

Justina J.’s Avatar
Justina J. Feb 25 71 views

What colleges specialize in Medical degrees?

I would like to be a doctor #medicine #medical-school...

#doctor

Alyssa M.’s Avatar
Alyssa M. Dec 12, 2019 74 views

What is the best way to prepare for a pre-med program?

Hello, I’m in 11th grade and I am highly interested in becoming an anesthesiologist. Of course, with this in mind I’ve been trying my best to excel in chemistry, biology and other helpful classes. I’m wondering if there are any other ways or a better approach to preparing myself for a...

#medical-school #anesthesiologist #premed #doctor

Lyndi B.’s Avatar
Lyndi B. Nov 20, 2019 53 views
Chloe C.’s Avatar
Chloe C. Nov 14, 2019 51 views

I’ve taken biomedical sciences Ap biology and chemistry is this a good start to studying for a medical field job?

I am a junior in high school and have always had a passion for medicine and medical activities. I hope to become a doctor but I am not sure what kind or what schools to look at for college. # #medicine #doctor #medical-school...

#biology

Alyssa D.’s Avatar
Alyssa D. Nov 14, 2019 46 views

What are some classes I can take in high school to prepare me for pediatrics?

I am a junior taking statistics, biomedical, chemistry and other basic classes. There are a few options for other medical classes at my school just not sure which math classes or medical classes would be the best....

#medical-school

Daliah S.’s Avatar
Daliah S. Sep 06, 2019 45 views

whats a good medical school?

I want to go to medical school. #medical-school...

Elizabeth O.’s Avatar
Elizabeth O. Jul 06, 2019 173 views
Hanan M.’s Avatar
Hanan M. Apr 04, 2018 502 views

Any tips for aiming for the University of Toledo Medstart program?

University of Toledo is perfect for me right now, and even though I have a long time until I get into college, I really want to make sure that I'm doing everything possible to get into their programs. Any tips on what I should be doing? #univeristyoftoledo #medstart #medschool #doctor #premed...

#healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare #medicine #medical-school

YvesLangston M.’s Avatar
YvesLangston M. Mar 19, 2018 248 views

What is a common challenege for Medical students today?

What should I be prepared for as I go into Medical studies? Is there anyway that I can help those that come after me with this challenge? #medicine #medical-school #doctor #healthcare...

#hospital-and-healthcare

Breanna W.’s Avatar
Breanna W. Mar 12, 2018 253 views

What are the best ways to help me get into Medical School?

I am about to go to college and I want to start preparing myself for medical School #medschool #medical-school #medicine #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare #applications...

#admissions

Chika A.’s Avatar
Chika A. Jan 14, 2018 250 views

What should I be looking for in medical schools when applying?

I'm very indecisive and not too sure about what to look for? I need a little guidance. #medical-school #medical-education #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare #doctor...

#med-school

Emely A.’s Avatar
Emely A. May 28, 2019 103 views

What is needed to study in order to be a paramedic?

What course did you have to take when becoming a paramedic? What school did you go to? Did the school prepare you well? #college-major #major #paramedic...

#medical-school

Salvador R.’s Avatar
Salvador R. Apr 30, 2019 78 views

Is being a microbiologist stressful?

Is it worth it?...

#medical-school

shakita K.’s Avatar
shakita K. Apr 30, 2019 82 views
Kali S.’s Avatar
Kali S. Apr 11, 2019 126 views
Emma R.’s Avatar
Emma R. Mar 14, 2019 104 views

What is the most important factor in getting into medical school?

When trying to find the perfect school for undergrad, it is difficult as a highschool student to try to plan ahead when I have no idea what to be prepared for. What are important things to do/know before applying for medical school? #pathology...

#medical-school

Naiome N.’s Avatar
Naiome N. Mar 11, 2019 111 views

What is this?

How can you help me?...

#medical-school