Career Questions tagged Medical School

Medical school is where doctors receive their education. Popular medical doctor careers include a pediatrician, surgeon, and anesthesiologist. Please read below to find out more.

Maria E.’s Avatar
Maria E. Dec 01 14 views

Fastest way to become a NP(Psych)

I want to become a Psych NP. I know there are many different programs and degrees to get that position. There's ADN,BSN,MSN,DNP. I want to get my DNP. What is the fastest way. #everyone #medical #medical-school...

#pre-med

Ester S.’s Avatar
Ester S. Nov 29 63 views

How can I become a RN?

I am currently a junior in high school. I am very interested in nursing, and becoming an RN. I am having trouble understanding the steps , like what do I do first after I graduate high school ? Do I go straight to nursing school ? Do I go to college/university first and if so what classes...

#pharmacy #rn #college #nurse #nursing #medicine #medical-school

Maria E.’s Avatar
Maria E. Nov 25 35 views
TYanna F.’s Avatar
TYanna F. Nov 13 37 views

how many years does it take to become an Rn?

I am a junior in high school and i am interested in becoming an registered nurse when i graduate because i like to help people. #doctor...

#medical-school

Chevelle M.’s Avatar
Chevelle M. Nov 05 28 views

How many years would it take to become a doctor?

I'm someone who seems to be interested in becoming a doctor because I want to be able to help people & just learn a lot more about the human body or different types of medicine. And there seems to be a lot of training going on for the medical field so I was wondering how long it would take....

#medical-school

Tierra K.’s Avatar
Tierra K. Nov 02 43 views

If I were interested in becoming a surgeon or doctor, what classes should I take in highschool to be ready for medschool?

I am a 15 year old girl from Fairbanks, Alaska. I work really hard in school to learn and get good grades. #doctor #surgeon #surgery #medical-school...

#school

Briana C.’s Avatar
Briana C. Oct 27 22 views

What college is best to go to for OBGYN?

I am currently looking for 3 of the best colleges that would help a lot with my future of being an OBGYN? A college that helps a lot with financial aid, and has helpful students and administration. #help #pediatric-nursing #pediatric-nursing...

#medical-school

Arabella P.’s Avatar
Arabella P. Oct 27 48 views

If you want to become a registered nurse can you go straight to nursing school after graduating high school?

I have always had an interest in nursing because of the program I'm in at my local high school and having to be able to work in a hospital has always been a goal for me career wise and having to be the first person in my family that is in the medical field is a really amazing accomplishment....

#medical-school #career-path #nurse

Jaxon A.’s Avatar
Jaxon A. Oct 27 52 views

What are some programs or activities I can participate in during college that will prepare me for medical school?

I am a senior in high school that plans on following a career path in the medical field. I plan to pursue a bachelors in biology and then following with med school with a concentration in either radiology or focus in on becoming an ER doctor in the Cleveland, Ohio area. I have a passion for...

#university #medicalfield #college #erdoctor #ohio #school #medical-school #career-paths #healthscience #cleveland #radiology #doctor #schooling #physician #er

aerion V.’s Avatar
aerion V. Oct 22 49 views

How long would I go to school for this job?

#neurosurgeon #medical-school My goal is to be a neurosurgeon or just be an RN but how long would have to go to school...

Ashley S.’s Avatar
Ashley S. Oct 21 37 views

How many years of school would it take to become a pediatric brain surgeon?

I am in the 9th grade and I really love all things medical. #medical-school...

#surgery

Ellie W.’s Avatar
Ellie W. Sep 27 76 views

Should I apply to PA school or medical school?

I'm a senior in college now, and I'm just finishing up my pre-med courses. After I graduate, I am planning on taking a gap year. If I want to go to medical school after the gap year, I should plan on taking the MCAT in the coming months and apply in May. I don't know why, but I'm having such a...

#doctor #medical-school #pa #medicine #physician-assistant

Tamara F.’s Avatar
Tamara F. Sep 04 103 views

What is your dream school?

My dream school is Harvard University .#graduate-school...

#medical-school

Aleksandra B.’s Avatar
Aleksandra B. Jul 29 83 views

Applying to Med School as a Low Income Student?

I know that the general advice for premed students is to keep undergraduate debt low, since the cost of applying can be thousands to begin with. I don't have concerns about having undergrad debt because of my school's generous financial aid (I get school grants, Pell Grants, work study, etc.)....

#medstudent #doctor #medical-school #physician #medschool #premed

N D.’s Avatar
N D. Jul 26 112 views

How can one get into medical school as a single mom of 3 very young kids?

It’s a conviction of mine to become a physician but life changed the route before I could complete that journey. I have completed all but one prerequisite. I have worked in the field but not as a licensed professional. Currently I’m functioning as a single mother with three children under 7...

#doctor #single-parenting #medical-school #future-physician #career

Alice X.’s Avatar
Alice X. Jul 24 104 views

What are the steps of getting into med school and becoming a doctor?

Until recently, I was a chemical engineering student. However, learning on my own through online classes, I realized that it wasn't right for me. I have switched majors and career paths as I am about to go into my senior year. I am now studying to get into med school. The only thing I am...

#doctor #medical-school #july20