Career Questions tagged Medical School

Medical school is where doctors receive their education. Popular medical doctor careers include a pediatrician, surgeon, and anesthesiologist. Please read below to find out more.

Elizabeth O.’s Avatar
Elizabeth O. Feb 23 21 views

How to best prepare to become a surgeon?What are some advice and tips I should know, and what steps should I be taking to stand out more?

I'm a junior in high school and I want to become a surgeon. I'm taking AP classes in both math and science and plan to continue doing so. #high-school #surgeon #surgery #doctor...

#medical-school

Kristian P.’s Avatar
Kristian P. yesterday 13 views

Tips for choosing a good college?

I'm interested in becoming either a pharmacist or an anesthesiologist and I'm wondering what colleges would be best for either careers. #medical #doctor #pharmacists #pharmacist #anesthesiologist #anesthesiology...

#medical-school

Sophina L.’s Avatar
Sophina L. Feb 14 60 views
Karlyn E.’s Avatar
Karlyn E. Jan 23 140 views

What is an effective way to deal with imposter syndrome?

I am a high school senior with good grades and I will be my school's valedictorian in May. Regardless, I feel undeserving of all that I have accomplished. I have researched imposter syndrome and I have found that imposter syndrome is common among doctors and medical school students. How do I...

#medical-school #college

Kae E.’s Avatar
Kae E. Jan 15 58 views

Can I become an NP and then become an Paediatrician? And how would I do that

I want to become a Paediatric Nurse Practitioner but I’ve been thinking for the idea of becoming an Paediatrician can I become a nurse get my degree and license then go to med school? How long would it take me? How would I go about doing that? #nurse #pre-med...

#medical-school

Rehana M.’s Avatar
Rehana M. Jan 13 44 views

What subjects are needed to become a pedestrian

I'm a very open person. I've always found becoming a doctor or pedestrian amazing. And I would love to make my dream come true...

#medical-school

Johara A.’s Avatar
Johara A. Dec 09, 2020 105 views

Calling all physiatrist, ER doctors and primary care physicians!

I'm debating on going into medicine and narrowed it down into three choices. Do you mind telling me what you do in your career? How are the people you work with? What was your pre-med degree and what was it like in med school? #doctor #medicine #medschool #medical-school...

#physician

Emily S.’s Avatar
Emily S. Dec 09, 2020 95 views

With wanting to major in veterinarian sciences, what classes do you believe I should focus on the most when attending college and will those classes determine where I can go for med school?

Hello! A little back ground information about me! My name is Emily Salazar and I am currently a high school senior. My dream career is wanting become a veterinarian someday in the future also possibly owning my own clinic! With my love for animals since I was young, I have had this dream since...

#veterinarian #graduate-school #medical-school #higher-education #student #vetsciences #medicine #classes #school

John L.’s Avatar
John L. Dec 05, 2020 121 views

What kind of major do you have to do during college to be an Anesthesiologist?

Hello, so I've been looking through questions that other people have asked about what it's like to be an Anesthesiologist or how to be an Anesthesiologist. I've seen some people say you only need to take classes like chemistry, biology, physics, calculus, and etc. and can major in something...

#doctor #majors #anesthesia #medical-school #anesthesiologist #college

Maria E.’s Avatar
Maria E. Dec 01, 2020 101 views

Fastest way to become a NP(Psych)

I want to become a Psych NP. I know there are many different programs and degrees to get that position. There's ADN,BSN,MSN,DNP. I want to get my DNP. What is the fastest way. #everyone #medical #medical-school...

#pre-med

Ester S.’s Avatar
Ester S. Nov 29, 2020 243 views

How can I become a RN?

I am currently a junior in high school. I am very interested in nursing, and becoming an RN. I am having trouble understanding the steps , like what do I do first after I graduate high school ? Do I go straight to nursing school ? Do I go to college/university first and if so what classes...

#nurse #medicine #pharmacy #college #medical-school #nursing #rn

Maria E.’s Avatar
Maria E. Nov 25, 2020 95 views
TYanna F.’s Avatar
TYanna F. Nov 13, 2020 58 views

how many years does it take to become an Rn?

I am a junior in high school and i am interested in becoming an registered nurse when i graduate because i like to help people. #doctor...

#medical-school

Chevelle M.’s Avatar
Chevelle M. Nov 05, 2020 58 views

How many years would it take to become a doctor?

I'm someone who seems to be interested in becoming a doctor because I want to be able to help people & just learn a lot more about the human body or different types of medicine. And there seems to be a lot of training going on for the medical field so I was wondering how long it would take....

#medical-school

Tierra K.’s Avatar
Tierra K. Nov 02, 2020 84 views

If I were interested in becoming a surgeon or doctor, what classes should I take in highschool to be ready for medschool?

I am a 15 year old girl from Fairbanks, Alaska. I work really hard in school to learn and get good grades. #doctor #surgeon #surgery #medical-school...

#school

Briana C.’s Avatar
Briana C. Oct 27, 2020 47 views

What college is best to go to for OBGYN?

I am currently looking for 3 of the best colleges that would help a lot with my future of being an OBGYN? A college that helps a lot with financial aid, and has helpful students and administration. #help #pediatric-nursing #pediatric-nursing...

#medical-school

Arabella P.’s Avatar
Arabella P. Oct 27, 2020 166 views

If you want to become a registered nurse can you go straight to nursing school after graduating high school?

I have always had an interest in nursing because of the program I'm in at my local high school and having to be able to work in a hospital has always been a goal for me career wise and having to be the first person in my family that is in the medical field is a really amazing accomplishment....

#nurse #medical-school #career-path

Jaxon A.’s Avatar
Jaxon A. Oct 27, 2020 112 views

What are some programs or activities I can participate in during college that will prepare me for medical school?

I am a senior in high school that plans on following a career path in the medical field. I plan to pursue a bachelors in biology and then following with med school with a concentration in either radiology or focus in on becoming an ER doctor in the Cleveland, Ohio area. I have a passion for...

#career-paths #college #medical-school #schooling #medicalfield #ohio #doctor #cleveland #erdoctor #physician #school #er #healthscience #radiology #university

aerion V.’s Avatar
aerion V. Oct 22, 2020 81 views

How long would I go to school for this job?

#neurosurgeon #medical-school My goal is to be a neurosurgeon or just be an RN but how long would have to go to school...

Ashley S.’s Avatar
Ashley S. Oct 21, 2020 95 views

How many years of school would it take to become a pediatric brain surgeon?

I am in the 9th grade and I really love all things medical. #medical-school...

#surgery

Ellie W.’s Avatar
Ellie W. Sep 27, 2020 115 views

Should I apply to PA school or medical school?

I'm a senior in college now, and I'm just finishing up my pre-med courses. After I graduate, I am planning on taking a gap year. If I want to go to medical school after the gap year, I should plan on taking the MCAT in the coming months and apply in May. I don't know why, but I'm having such a...

#doctor #pa #medicine #physician-assistant #medical-school

Tamara F.’s Avatar
Tamara F. Sep 04, 2020 127 views

What is your dream school?

My dream school is Harvard University .#graduate-school...

#medical-school