Career Questions tagged Medical School

Medical school is where doctors receive their education. Popular medical doctor careers include a pediatrician, surgeon, and anesthesiologist. Please read below to find out more.

Daliah S.’s Avatar
Daliah S. Sep 06 12 views

whats a good medical school?

I want to go to medical school. #medical-school...

Daliah S.’s Avatar
Daliah S. Sep 06 22 views

how do i get through medical school without giving up?

I want to go to medical school. #medical #doctor...

#medical-school

Tess W.’s Avatar
Tess W. Apr 18 82 views

How can I complete medical school while working?

I want to be a doctor, but worry about the financial burden of undergraduate and medical school. I am an independent student financially supporting myself. I am looking for tips on how to find a job with flexible hours and navigating school requirements. #doctor #medicine #medical #premed...

#hospital-and-healthcare #medschool #medical-school #healthcare

Elizabeth O.’s Avatar
Elizabeth O. Jul 06 75 views
Kaylyn H.’s Avatar
Kaylyn H. Aug 11, 2018 110 views

What are the best ways to find the right medical school for me?

I will be applying to med school in the upcoming years, and I would like to know the most effective ways to find the right one for me. #medical-school #medical #medicine #doctor #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare...

#med-school

William H.’s Avatar
William H. Jul 19, 2018 165 views

What was a typical meal for a medical student during the four years of training?

Medical school is already stressful enough to maintain sanity. Add on top of that with the hassles of eating, how did you prepare meals that were healthy enough for you to maintain your health during those stressful years? Also, what did you eat during those years? #health #student #social...

#med-school #nutrition #medical #school #medical-school #healthcare #medicine #doctor #hospital-and-healthcare

Hanan M.’s Avatar
Hanan M. Apr 04, 2018 352 views

Any tips for aiming for the University of Toledo Medstart program?

University of Toledo is perfect for me right now, and even though I have a long time until I get into college, I really want to make sure that I'm doing everything possible to get into their programs. Any tips on what I should be doing? #univeristyoftoledo #medstart #medschool #doctor #premed...

#hospital-and-healthcare #medicine #medical-school #healthcare

Madisyn O.’s Avatar
Madisyn O. Apr 04, 2018 136 views

is there anyway to get scholarships for medical school

After my four years of undergrad I want to go into medical school but I know it will be expensive #medicine #scholarships #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare #doctor #medical...

#medical-school

Hanan M.’s Avatar
Hanan M. Apr 03, 2018 178 views

Any tips for getting into a top school? For a medical school?

I know that it's super competitive for some schools and for almost all medical schools, so is there anything I should be doing to make sure that I have a good chance of getting in? #medschool #topschool #ivyleague #medicine #medical #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare #doctor #premed...

#medical-school

YvesLangston M.’s Avatar
YvesLangston M. Mar 19, 2018 159 views

What is a common challenege for Medical students today?

What should I be prepared for as I go into Medical studies? Is there anyway that I can help those that come after me with this challenge? #medicine #medical-school #doctor #healthcare...

#hospital-and-healthcare

Breanna W.’s Avatar
Breanna W. Mar 12, 2018 202 views

What are the best ways to help me get into Medical School?

I am about to go to college and I want to start preparing myself for medical School #medschool #medical-school #medicine #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare #applications...

#admissions

Jessica H.’s Avatar
Jessica H. Jan 20, 2018 200 views

What is the best way to stand out on applications?

My dream school is Harvard Medical School. The school is extremely competitive of course and I would like to know what to do in the next four years of my undergrad in order to stand out in the application process. #medical #medical-school #medicine #hospital-and-healthcare #healthcare #college...

#college-applications

Chika A.’s Avatar
Chika A. Jan 14, 2018 194 views

What should I be looking for in medical schools when applying?

I'm very indecisive and not too sure about what to look for? I need a little guidance. #medical-school #medical-education #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare #doctor...

#med-school

Emely A.’s Avatar
Emely A. May 28 61 views

What is needed to study in order to be a paramedic?

What course did you have to take when becoming a paramedic? What school did you go to? Did the school prepare you well? #college-major #major #paramedic...

#medical-school

Aleksandra B.’s Avatar
Aleksandra B. May 04 71 views

Does majoring in science increase your chances of getting into medical school later on?

I'll be majoring in Biochemistry as a freshman at Northeastern University next year. I truly love the sciences, and I want to know how to become a better candidate for med school. #stem #women-in-stem #medicine #biochemistry #biochem #medical #doctor #healthcare #medical-school...

#science

Salvador R.’s Avatar
Salvador R. Apr 30 45 views

Is being a microbiologist stressful?

Is it worth it?...

#medical-school

shakita K.’s Avatar
shakita K. Apr 30 52 views