Career Questions tagged Medical School

Medical school is where doctors receive their education. Popular medical doctor careers include a pediatrician, surgeon, and anesthesiologist. Please read below to find out more.

Revathi’s Avatar
Revathi 2 days ago 19 views

What is the good undergrad for medicine?

I am high school senior thinking of becoming doctor. I have few options but not sure which will be the right one for undergrad 1. Business administration with premed, so that some day i can open my own clinic 2.Biomedical engineering with premed 3.Premed track - what jobs can i get if dont...

Jordan’s Avatar
Jordan Sep 09 77 views

What kind of classes would I be taking?

What kind of classes would I have to take to become a Nurse Practitioner?

Samira’s Avatar
Samira Sep 02 74 views

When you study medicine, do you have to see bodies being operated/dissected even if you’re not studying to be a surgeon?

Even if you’re not studying to be a surgeon but doctor or nurse, do you have to see bodies (dead ones) operated on for studying about the anatomy of a person etc.?

Samira’s Avatar
Samira Aug 29 147 views

Is there a law that focuses on the ethics of medicine and of the hospital / doctor department?

Medical Law

Duranah’s Avatar
Duranah Aug 12 142 views

how much do medical assistants make?

I plan to work in the medical field

Nidia’s Avatar
Nidia Jul 07 175 views

Career Advisor Here!

I have a student interested in the medical field and looking into a CNA or Medical Assistant program. However, he/she has current DUI's on record. My question is: Would this hurt his/her chances with gaining employment after training? Being more transparent: would a hiring manager turn an...

Melanie’s Avatar
Melanie Jun 17 156 views

workers in the medical field what made you realize being in the medical field was right for you?

I plan to work in the medical field and I want to know what other people with experience in that field think of it

Ruben’s Avatar
Ruben Jun 17 165 views

How can I up my chances at getting into a straight medicine program out of High School?

Programs that get you MD and another degree in Shorter time

Alexandria’s Avatar
Alexandria Jun 10 193 views

What are somethings you can do to stand out in medical school?

As a medical student are there any remote opportunities, professional development, or career advice to help students differentiate from others in securing a job?

Carmen’s Avatar
Carmen May 29 230 views

How much money do surgeons make? Do men and women earn the same amount of money?

I know working as a surgeon is a lot so, one thing I never thought of is how much they earn !

Awais’s Avatar
Awais May 08 179 views

What do i need to get in dental field

am looking into getting in medical career any advice on what to take and what college more specifically my goal is to get in dental field

Niha’s Avatar
Niha May 05 151 views

I am currently doing BSc in Business Management and Information Systems. What are the possibilities of doing MD after? Read below.

I am doing Coursera courses and specializations. I am gaining as much knowledge as I can. I am planning on doing GRE chemistry and GRE psychology (as I want to go into psychiatry). I know it’s very hard but I am doing whatever I can. Any recommendations or anything at all (what do you think?)...

Carlos’s Avatar
Carlos May 02 171 views

What kind of people do cardiologists usually like to hang out with?

Does anyone know statistically what kind of people people who study cardiology like to hang out with?

Carlos’s Avatar
Carlos May 02 172 views

What have been the biggest mistakes that have happened in cardiology?

hello everyone I would like to know a lot about cardiology

Elijah’s Avatar
Elijah May 02 160 views

Biomedical Engineers was it worth the time?

Was all the college and schooling worth it?

R’s Avatar
R Apr 06 241 views

How important are extra-curricular activities and like student clubs, volunteering etc to getting into med school? I'm a bit worried because in my first year of university I just focused on school and didn't join any clubs yet.

Yeah like the title says, I feel a bit behind the curve because although I have a good GPA from my first year, my resume and professional life are kind of lacking in regards to some of my peers. I do plan on volunteering and trying to get coop jobs this summer and of course later on in...

Jason’s Avatar
Jason Apr 03 136 views

To prepare for med-school which of the 2 is best: AP Biology, Physiology, or AP Chemistry?

Hello, I'm a freshman in high school and was wondering what class to pick. Thanks.

Anita’s Avatar
Anita Mar 25 161 views

What does a day in the life of a Pediatrician look like?

Just wondering what the workload, and overall routine would look like. :)

Anita’s Avatar
Anita Mar 25 253 views

What does the path from High School to Medical School look like?

I'm currently a sophomore in high school and was wondering that once the time comes- how would I begin my path to Medical School?

Anita’s Avatar
Anita Mar 25 193 views

What should I look for in a Medical School?

Just a sophomore (High School) wondering about the Medical School process- specifically whether or not there are some specifics I should look out for.

Anita’s Avatar
Anita Mar 25 233 views

Do I have to have a strong understanding of High School Math in Medical School?

I'm struggling in Algebra 2 at the moment- will this affect me in the long run?

Anita’s Avatar
Anita Mar 25 244 views

Does the college I go to affect my chances of getting into Medical School?

I'm currently a sophomore, but post-high school, I plan on attending a college in the New England Region. Afterward, I aspire to attend Medical School and become a certified Pediatrician :)

Mel’s Avatar
Mel Mar 18 148 views

What is the best college or school in New Jersey for Phlebotomy?

I really have a hard time finding an accredited college or an institution that has a phlebotomy program.

Zeeshan’s Avatar
Zeeshan Jan 12 599 views

what is copy writing?

#copywriting #writing #author #writer #medical-school

Anthony’s Avatar
Anthony Jan 04 321 views

Is becoming a doctor "worth it"?

#doctor #medicine #medical-school #medical #premed

Balveer’s Avatar
Balveer Dec 10, 2021 346 views

What is needed to become a Orthopedic Surgeon

So Im a 11th grade student, im in a medical program at school which gets me more help and more experience on what gets me to a position on where I need to be. #medical-school #medicine #healthcare #doctor

Carolina’s Avatar
Carolina Dec 08, 2021 285 views

what are the tests required to take to enter medical school ?

#college #medicine #medical-school #healthcare #medical

reign’s Avatar
reign Nov 12, 2021 215 views

what would i have to do to be a doctor

#veterinary #pediatrics #medical-school #doctor

iyanna’s Avatar
iyanna Nov 08, 2021 188 views

What are some challenges in the becoming a doctor?

Did you ever think about giving up?
why? or why not?
Was the career choice worth it? #medical #medicine #medicine #medical-school

Shelby’s Avatar
Shelby Oct 07, 2021 283 views

What do you think the most challenging part is about getting through medical school?

#medical #doctor #nursing #medicine #nurse #medical-school