Career Questions tagged Md Phd

Christi W.’s Avatar
Christi W. Feb 26, 2018 247 views

How do I begin my personal statements?

I am currently applying for medical school in May. I have to write a personal statement about my research experiences. What is the best way to start this? And how personal do you have to be? What are MD/PhD programs looking for in a personal statement about their research? #medicine #md-phd...

#research

Julia B.’s Avatar
Julia B. Oct 24, 2016 396 views

What is a good major in order to become an OBGYN?

I am extremely interested in this career path and need guidance and some help to get there #pediatrics #obgyn #md-phd #medicine...

#healthcare

Aviral M.’s Avatar
Aviral M. Oct 19, 2016 355 views

Is the research or treatment aspect of being a MD-PhD more rewarding?

I performed an internship under a MD-PhD which made me rethink my career goals, and was hoping for some insight. #doctor #medicine #research...

#md-phd

Emily P.’s Avatar
Emily P. Jul 25, 2016 580 views

Should your undergraduate research directly relate to biomedical research if you're interested in pursuing a MD/PhD?

I am a college sophomore majoring in Biochemistry/Biophysics, and I'm trying to decided between different labs on campus. I am planning on applying to MD/PhD programs in the future, and I was wondering how important it is for my undergraduate research to be applicable to a clinical setting. For...

#research #doctor #medicine #science #md-phd