Career Questions tagged Clinical Psychology

Paula C.’s Avatar
Paula C. Sep 16 37 views

What is the life of a clinical psychologist? And why are you still a clinical psychologist?

I am interested in the psychology field and to become a clinical psychologist . I've always wondered what my life will be after pursuing my future career job as a clinical psychologist. #clinical-psychology #psychology #psychologist...

#psychiatry

Eshmeet K.’s Avatar
Eshmeet K. Aug 05 127 views

career in psychology?

I'm doing BA in Psychology and want to pursue further studies in this field. I want proper guidance about the steps to become a counselor and a clinical psychologist. #psychology #clinical-psychology #counseling #child-psychology #relationshipexpert...

#psychologist

se Z.’s Avatar
se Z. Jul 15 217 views

Confused if i should choose psychology as my career option!!

Hi, i was wondering if choosing psychology would be a great choice after my 12th. I would like to know from professionals and experienced people working in this field. i would also like to know some of the merits and demerits for choosing this subject. thankyou :) #psychology #career #college...

#accounting #clinical-psychology #suggestion #advice

Sierra S.’s Avatar
Sierra S. Jun 14 137 views

What is a good way to begin gathering experience in clinical psychology?

I am approaching my senior year of college and have little to no experience in psychology work (outside of classes) . Although I am eager I am not confident in my ability to find and land jobs in the field. #career #counseling...

#clinical-psychology

Briana M.’s Avatar
Briana M. Mar 23 235 views

What is your personal experience working in the Psychology field?

I'm currently in school to become a Clinical Psychologist. I'm reaching out today in search of additional information about my career choice. I would love to hear about any additional advice or information you might have about the academic path to becoming a Clinical Psychologist or your...

#clinical-psychology #clinicalpsychology #psychologist

Makalah D.’s Avatar
Makalah D. Jan 17 181 views

What are the best internships for my major and minor?

I am an undergrad student studying psychology pre-law with a minor in criminology. I would love intern to in any of those fields I mentioned! It'll be an honor to get experience before going to graduate school and eventually into the real world. #psychology # #clinical-psychology #criminology...

#internships #student

kiley B.’s Avatar
kiley B. Oct 19, 2020 1253 views
Linguere J.’s Avatar
Linguere J. Jun 25, 2020 379 views

Hi i al interested in three domains psychology (+++++) nutrition (+++) and management (++++)

#clinical-psychology i was thinking about majoring in management and minor in psy or nutrition or majoring in nutrition and minoring in psy And i was thinking if you could pleuhelp me decide which on is more “doable” in terms of time..... money...... concentration.... #management #psychology...

#nutrition #college-major

Alex K.’s Avatar
Alex K. May 27, 2020 268 views

How exactly does one go about becoming a registered Clinical Psychologist? What can you do from there?

Hi, I adore psychology and I someday aim to become a clinical psychologist. However I’m not sure what to do to get there; what high school and university / college courses to take, which countries would have the best opportunities, etc. My 3 main goals are to volunteer in the UN, work in a...

#college #career #clinical-psychology #counseling #psychology

Thomas L.’s Avatar
Thomas L. Feb 28, 2020 305 views

Psychiatrists out there, do you carry any baggage from your clients? if so how do you cope with it?

Hi! I'm Thomas, I'm interested in psychiatry and human psychology, and I would like to know more about how people in the psychology professions think about their work. #psychology #psychiatry #clinical-psychology...

#career

Micaiah M.’s Avatar
Micaiah M. Feb 24, 2020 279 views

Do you feel content with your work?

I know everyone has their ups and downs, but in general, can it get depressing? Does working with people fascinate you enough to enjoy working? #clinical-psychology #counseling #psychology...

#human-resources

Allyson A.’s Avatar
Allyson A. Feb 04, 2020 259 views

Where should I go for paid internships in the San Diego County?

I am a native of California and attended public schools in San Diego through High School. I start my college career at Southwestern College then transferred to San Diego Mesa College and received an Associate of Arts in Sociology. I enrolled in The Bachelor of Science in Psychology at Capella...

#clinical-psychology

Vera L.’s Avatar
Vera L. Dec 09, 2019 239 views

What does an industry/organizational psychologist do in a typical day?

I am interested in IO psychology, but here's what's holding me back: I don't know if I'll have a steady job at a place like Google or Microsoft, or if I'll have to keep going from place to place every month or so for new gigs. #psychology #business #clinical-psychology #psychology...

#organizationalpsychology #io #industrypsychology