Career Questions tagged Clinical Psychology

Keymari R.’s Avatar
Keymari R. Oct 26, 2021 183 views

What are the pros and cons of being a Psychologist

ive been learning towards this career path for a while now and i want to know what are the long term pros and cons for psychologist. Do the work effect our own lives psychology clinical-psychology...

psychologist

Jolee M.’s Avatar
Jolee M. Oct 19, 2021 107 views
Kailun C.’s Avatar
Kailun C. Oct 05, 2021 135 views

What are some colleges and jobs that is good for learning in psychology career?

I'm a senior in high school and I just found psychology interesting this year. So I wonder what are some colleges and jobs that relates to psychology? psychology college...

clinical-psychology

Stephanie S.’s Avatar
Stephanie S. Sep 28, 2021 169 views

What is the most challenging part of being a psychologist?

I am interested in becoming a counseling psychologist, and I would love to be prepared of what I'm expecting in the future! clinical-psychology psychology...

counseling

Bailey V.’s Avatar
Bailey V. Sep 28, 2021 92 views
Bailey V.’s Avatar
Bailey V. Sep 28, 2021 126 views
Paula C.’s Avatar
Paula C. Sep 16, 2021 105 views

What is the life of a clinical psychologist? And why are you still a clinical psychologist?

I am interested in the psychology field and to become a clinical psychologist . I've always wondered what my life will be after pursuing my future career job as a clinical psychologist. clinical-psychology psychology psychologist...

psychiatry

Eshmeet K.’s Avatar
Eshmeet K. Aug 05, 2021 204 views

career in psychology?

I'm doing BA in Psychology and want to pursue further studies in this field. I want proper guidance about the steps to become a counselor and a clinical psychologist. psychology clinical-psychology counseling child-psychology relationshipexpert...

psychologist

se Z.’s Avatar
se Z. Jul 15, 2021 339 views

Confused if i should choose psychology as my career option!!

Hi, i was wondering if choosing psychology would be a great choice after my 12th. I would like to know from professionals and experienced people working in this field. i would also like to know some of the merits and demerits for choosing this subject. thankyou :) psychology career college...

suggestion clinical-psychology accounting advice

Sierra S.’s Avatar
Sierra S. Jun 14, 2021 222 views

What is a good way to begin gathering experience in clinical psychology?

I am approaching my senior year of college and have little to no experience in psychology work (outside of classes) . Although I am eager I am not confident in my ability to find and land jobs in the field. career counseling...

clinical-psychology

jennifer L.’s Avatar
jennifer L. Jun 13, 2021 227 views
Briana M.’s Avatar
Briana M. Mar 23, 2021 306 views

What is your personal experience working in the Psychology field?

I'm currently in school to become a Clinical Psychologist. I'm reaching out today in search of additional information about my career choice. I would love to hear about any additional advice or information you might have about the academic path to becoming a Clinical Psychologist or your...

clinical-psychology clinicalpsychology psychologist

Makalah D.’s Avatar
Makalah D. Jan 17, 2021 253 views

What are the best internships for my major and minor?

I am an undergrad student studying psychology pre-law with a minor in criminology. I would love intern to in any of those fields I mentioned! It'll be an honor to get experience before going to graduate school and eventually into the real world. psychology # clinical-psychology criminology...

student internships

kiley B.’s Avatar
kiley B. Oct 19, 2020 1502 views