Career Questions tagged Clinical Psychology

Rachel O.’s Avatar
Rachel O. Jul 04 122 views

Activities for a Future Psychology Major

What can I do to stand out in college admissions as a Psychology major? I'm looking for a Psychology-related activity.

Leila C.’s Avatar
Leila C. Jun 03 150 views

What are some things you expreince first hand in a hospital by just being a psychologist

What are some of the things you will see? what about cases you might deal with? how will you deal with them? How do i know this is right for me??

Subha G.’s Avatar
Subha G. May 29 238 views

What type of jobs can I get with a bachelor's degree in Psychology (BA)?

Im currently a college student who is a Psychology BA major. I don't really want to spend more time in school getting a master's.

Sarah Amelia T.’s Avatar
Sarah Amelia T. May 29 140 views

Psychology major advice

Can you still become a clinical psychologist with a BA in Psychology? And are there specific psychology fields that don't require a PHD or PSYD? I'm interested in the field but I don't know if I want to spend 12 years in my life at school.

Yasmine M.’s Avatar
Yasmine M. Apr 29 178 views

How did you get into your current job? what is your story? did you know you wanted to do that? what was your struggle?

I just want to know your story and get a lesson or be inspired.

Ashley Z.’s Avatar
Ashley Z. Apr 04 210 views

In clinical psychology, what is the best way to approach a client who is struggling internally? Was there ever a situation in which you didn't know how to respond to something a client told you? If so, how did you handle it?

I'm interested in learning more about clinical psychology and its practices, but I noticed that I freeze up whenever someone close to me tells me about mental illnesses or issues that they have been going through. In these sorts of situations, I want to support them and make them feel better,...

Aditi D.’s Avatar
Aditi D. Mar 24 171 views

how much is or will the psychology field expand ? and what is one of the best countries to get your psychology degree from ?

i am a ninth grader i have recently been interested in the psychology field so i would like to know more about it

GRACE M.’s Avatar
GRACE M. Mar 03 155 views

What schooling do I need to work as a clinical psychologist in New Jersey and what credentials do I need?

#psychology #clinical-psychology

Lily C.’s Avatar
Lily C. Mar 02 241 views

How do you know if psychology is the right field for you?

#psychology #clinical-psychology #college #undecided

diana H.’s Avatar
diana H. Nov 08, 2021 320 views

what are the duties for a psychiatrist ? do you work on the weekends? what do you like least about your work?

#counseling #child-psychology #clinical-psychology #psychology

Keymari R.’s Avatar
Keymari R. Oct 26, 2021 406 views

What are the pros and cons of being a Psychologist

ive been learning towards this career path for a while now and i want to know what are the long term pros and cons for psychologist. Do the work effect our own lives #psychology #clinical-psychology #psychologist

Jolee M.’s Avatar
Jolee M. Oct 19, 2021 181 views

What are some pro's and con's with being a psychologist?

Just a little worried about the negatives #clinical-psychology #psychology #college-major

josie E.’s Avatar
josie E. Oct 08, 2021 812 views

what different jobs can you get with a psychology degree?

#psychology #psychiatry #career-path #clinical-psychology #child-psychology

Kailun C.’s Avatar
Kailun C. Oct 05, 2021 218 views

What are some colleges and jobs that is good for learning in psychology career?

I'm a senior in high school and I just found psychology interesting this year. So I wonder what are some colleges and jobs that relates to psychology? #psychology #college #clinical-psychology

Stephanie S.’s Avatar
Stephanie S. Sep 28, 2021 349 views

What is the most challenging part of being a psychologist?

I am interested in becoming a counseling psychologist, and I would love to be prepared of what I'm expecting in the future! #clinical-psychology #psychology #counseling

Stephanie S.’s Avatar
Stephanie S. Sep 28, 2021 164 views

Did you know you would be a psychologist in the future when you were in High School?

I'm in 9th grade, and would love to hear everybody's thought process about jobs in general! #psychology #clinical-psychology #student #highschool

Bailey V.’s Avatar
Bailey V. Sep 28, 2021 187 views

What past experiences helped you with becoming a clinical psychologist?

I am a 9th grader researching clinical history psychology as a career path #psychology #clinical-psychology

Bailey V.’s Avatar
Bailey V. Sep 28, 2021 243 views

What is the most challenging part of being a clinical psychologist?

I’m a 9th grader and I’m currently researching clinical psychology as a career #psychology #clinical-psychology

Paula C.’s Avatar
Paula C. Sep 16, 2021 258 views

What is the life of a clinical psychologist? And why are you still a clinical psychologist?

I am interested in the psychology field and to become a clinical psychologist . I've always wondered what my life will be after pursuing my future career job as a clinical psychologist.
#clinical-psychology #psychology #psychologist #psychiatry

vycesika R.’s Avatar
vycesika R. Aug 25, 2021 294 views

I finished my under graduation this june 2021. I'm a b.com graduate now. but I really want to learn psychology and make a career out of it. i want to become a counsellor (therapist). which course should i take in order to become a therapist, i mean there are a lots of fields in psychology and i really need help.

#psychology #career #counseling #clinical-psychology #therapy

Eshmeet K.’s Avatar
Eshmeet K. Aug 05, 2021 358 views

career in psychology?

I'm doing BA in Psychology and want to pursue further studies in this field. I want proper guidance about the steps to become a counselor and a clinical psychologist. #psychology #clinical-psychology #counseling #child-psychology #relationshipexpert #psychologist

Tinika V.’s Avatar
Tinika V. Jul 13, 2021 255 views

Can I do honours in psychology with a normal BA degree in humanities

#psychology #career #clinical-psychology

Chloe J.’s Avatar
Chloe J. Jun 22, 2021 317 views

The hardest part about psychology majors?

#psychology #child-psychology #college-major #clinical-psychology #major

Sierra S.’s Avatar
Sierra S. Jun 14, 2021 333 views

What is a good way to begin gathering experience in clinical psychology?

I am approaching my senior year of college and have little to no experience in psychology work (outside of classes) . Although I am eager I am not confident in my ability to find and land jobs in the field. #career #counseling #clinical-psychology

jennifer L.’s Avatar
jennifer L. Jun 13, 2021 355 views

What are the jobs in the field pf psychology?

I like to help others. I am athletic. I am interested in research #psychology #clinical-psychology #research #career-path

Angel B.’s Avatar
Angel B. Jun 01, 2021 263 views

What does the daily life of a doctor look like.

I just want to know for research purposes. #hospital #clinical-psychology #counseling #emergency-room #neurology #doctor #medicine

Alexa A.’s Avatar
Alexa A. Apr 14, 2021 512 views

How long does it actually take to become a psychologist?

#psychology #clinical-psychology #sport-psychology #psychologist

Briana M.’s Avatar
Briana M. Mar 23, 2021 422 views

What is your personal experience working in the Psychology field?

I'm currently in school to become a Clinical Psychologist. I'm reaching out today in search of additional information about my career choice. I would love to hear about any additional advice or information you might have about the academic path to becoming a Clinical Psychologist or your...

Mario V.’s Avatar
Mario V. Mar 12, 2021 454 views

What is the hardest part of being a Psychologist?

#psychologist #clinical-psychology #therapy #counseling-psychology

Makalah D.’s Avatar
Makalah D. Jan 17, 2021 369 views

What are the best internships for my major and minor?

I am an undergrad student studying psychology pre-law with a minor in criminology. I would love intern to in any of those fields I mentioned! It'll be an honor to get experience before going to graduate school and eventually into the real world. #psychology # #clinical-psychology #criminology...