Career Questions tagged Masters

mery M.’s Avatar
mery M. Nov 13 69 views
hargun K.’s Avatar
hargun K. Sep 15 163 views

How do I become a string applicant when applying for masters in Nursing?

I graduate in May 2022 and I want to get a year of experience before applying for masters in nursing and was wondering what I can do to ensure my success in the application process graduate-school healthcare nurse nursing college masters...

registered-nurses

Joyce R.’s Avatar
Joyce R. Oct 02 141 views

How can I become a Cosmetic Chemist with a BS in Chemical Engineering?

Hello, my planned approach to this is to take a masters degree after my bachelor's and I'm thinking of either doing a MS in Cosmetic Science or a MS in Pharmaceutics with a specialization in Cosmetic Science. Any other recommended master degrees or methods in achieving this role in the cosmetic...

chemistry masters engineering chemical-engineering cosmetics

Leannie V.’s Avatar
Leannie V. Feb 19 220 views

What master’s could I get with a bachelor's in criminal justice?

I am graduating soon with a bachelor's in Criminal Justice. I’m considering getting my master's, and I'm not sure what my options are. I don’t want a master's in criminal justice. What are my other options? masters criminaljustice...

bachelors

Anthony S.’s Avatar
Anthony S. Jan 15 363 views

Getting into Biotech without Biotech related degree

I am a Psychology major graduating in Spring of 2022 and heavily considering getting my MBA after graduation. I discovered recently that I would like to work in business for a medical research/ biotech company in hopes of starting my own one day. But I am not sure if getting in this industry is...

college medicine research business biotech medical mba nanotechnology career-choice molecular-biology masters career medical-research

Aniya W.’s Avatar
Aniya W. Oct 15, 2020 914 views

Would is be smart for me to double major in finance and information systems, and get a master's in finance? If, so what career opportunities will I have?

I'm a senior, and by the time I graduate high school, I will have an AA degree. I'm thinking of a career in fintech, but I'm not sure. I do want to study finance, and I'm interested in technology. major college high-school career finance informationSystems technology doublemajor...

masters

Unal D.’s Avatar
Unal D. Aug 18, 2020 224 views

What can I do after graduating with a Masters Degree in Trauma Counseling.

I majored my undergraduate in Psychology and this year I will be graduating with a Masters Degree in Community and Trauma Counseling. I don't have a lot of experience in the field, only did one practicum that was required part of my degree. During my 2nd year, I will be starting a 600+ hour...

psychology socialwork postgraduation masters jobs

Jinshuang S.’s Avatar
Jinshuang S. Jul 29, 2020 338 views

Is there any possible way to be a in-house translator in England?

I'm an international students and studying in the University of Bristol. I'm currently learning Education in a Master degree, and I will keep study my second master degree in Chinese-English Translation. I would like to develop my career in England as a translator. masters...

communications

Kelly W.’s Avatar
Kelly W. Jul 18, 2020 594 views

I am studying Business Management and digital marketing. I need suggestions whether I should take Masters in Cybersecurity or Data Science?

I do not have a very technical background but I have basic knowledge on HTML and Java. So I am confuse which master degree is best for me? which is more challenging and which has better job prospect and higher salary? Thank you and I hope someone can give me advice:) job masters employment...

cybersecurity coding school technology dataanalyst salary data datascience

Chloe B.’s Avatar
Chloe B. Apr 06, 2020 255 views

Looking for postgrad fellowships or master's programs for an aspiring diversity, equity, and inclusion practitioner

I am a current Junior at Villanova University studying Communication and Peace and Justice Studies. I have a real passion for creating inclusive environments and facilitating conversations around diversity, equity, and inclusion. I am now looking at what my next steps should be after college,...

diversity dei masters inclusion fellowships

Grace R.’s Avatar
Grace R. Jul 08, 2019 355 views

Is a Masters worth it for unlicensed Architects

Is getting a Masters degree (in Historic Preservation) worth the time, money, and effort following an undergrad in architecture if I don’t intend to pursue licensure? It’s my understanding that as an Architectural Designer, I may be taken more seriously with a Masters degree as well as the...

architect graduate graduate-school

Clio C.’s Avatar
Clio C. May 14, 2019 287 views

What was your experience in applying for and choosing a master's degree program in STEM?

I am interested in pursuing a master's degree in Construction Engineering and Management after graduation, but I welcome those with different backgrounds in STEM and/or Management to respond! :) How did you go about looking for master's degree programs to apply to, and how difficult was the...

masters stem management engineering

Briana P.’s Avatar
Briana P. May 02, 2019 1370 views

How to do an art therapy portfolio?

Hello, my name is Briana and I would like to ask any artists or art therapists of career village: how did you organize your portfolio and what type of work would you recommend including? I imagine it varies program to program, but I was simply curious. Knowing once I do finish with my...

college firstgeneration portfolio art-therapy bachelors psychology artist art masters career

Briana P.’s Avatar
Briana P. May 02, 2019 290 views

What art therapy programs would you recommend?

Hello there, Briana here! I am a current community college student, planning on graduating later this spring semester and I wanted to ask about any art therapy graduate programs so I may later choose the right school and bachelor's programs for me. I generally know a lot of the programs are...

psychology art masters career art-therapy college-advice bachelors

Sam R.’s Avatar
Sam R. Jan 24, 2019 333 views

If I have a BS in Psychology, will I be accepted for a MS in Ecology ?

I am a US citizen living in Australia, I have been out of school for 2 1/2 years, and I would like to go back to school to earn a masters in Ecology or a related field. I would like to know if this is possible in the USA, but I want to go to school in Central Europe. Would a foreign school in...

germany graduate-school science environmental-science ecology austria europe masters study-abroad

Sam R.’s Avatar
Sam R. Jan 24, 2019 446 views

If I have a BS in Psychology, will I be accepted for a Master's in Ecology ?

Sam R.’s Avatar
Sam R. Jan 24, 2019 314 views

If I have a BS in Psychology, can I apply for a Master's in Ecology abroad?

Sam R.’s Avatar
Sam R. Jan 24, 2019 401 views

If I have a BS in Psychology, can I apply for a Master's in Ecology?

Melvin S.’s Avatar
Melvin S. Jan 12, 2019 516 views

Undergrad engineering vs Grad engineering?

Hi all, I plan to enter Graduate study for Mechanical Engineering next fall and I just want to know, what are the differences (and even similarities) between the undergraduate and graduate levels in engineering? How should I prepare myself to know what to expect? Thanks. engineering...

undergrad graduateschool gradschool civil-engineering mechanical-engineering electricalengineering technology engineer masters engineeringstudent computerengineering mechanical

Francy Lorena G.’s Avatar
Francy Lorena G. Jan 07, 2019 297 views

What should be my next step?

I moved from Colombia a year ago, where I got my bachelors degree in Bussines Communications and journalism. I haven't found a job in the field due to my lack of experience and right now I must sustain my family, therefore, I need a job that can provide me enough income to live in LA and give...

aplacetostart college job masters career