Career Questions tagged Masters

mery M.’s Avatar
mery M. Nov 13, 2021 173 views

what is the best MSc in business and management?

I am studying bachelor in international business management #business #entrepreneur #management #business-management #international #universities #Masters #MSc

Joyce R.’s Avatar
Joyce R. Oct 02, 2021 259 views

How can I become a Cosmetic Chemist with a BS in Chemical Engineering?

Hello, my planned approach to this is to take a masters degree after my bachelor's and I'm thinking of either doing a MS in Cosmetic Science or a MS in Pharmaceutics with a specialization in Cosmetic Science. Any other recommended master degrees or methods in achieving this role in the cosmetic...

hargun K.’s Avatar
hargun K. Sep 15, 2021 352 views

How do I become a string applicant when applying for masters in Nursing?

I graduate in May 2022 and I want to get a year of experience before applying for masters in nursing and was wondering what I can do to ensure my success in the application process

#graduate-school #healthcare #nurse #nursing #college #masters #registered-nurses

Leo A.’s Avatar
Leo A. Sep 14, 2021 273 views
Leannie V.’s Avatar
Leannie V. Feb 19, 2021 338 views

What master’s could I get with a bachelor's in criminal justice?

I am graduating soon with a bachelor's in Criminal Justice. I’m considering getting my master's, and I'm not sure what my options are. I don’t want a master's in criminal justice. What are my other options?
#masters #criminaljustice #bachelors

Anthony S.’s Avatar
Anthony S. Jan 15, 2021 606 views

Getting into Biotech without Biotech related degree

I am a Psychology major graduating in Spring of 2022 and heavily considering getting my MBA after graduation. I discovered recently that I would like to work in business for a medical research/ biotech company in hopes of starting my own one day. But I am not sure if getting in this industry is...

Aniya W.’s Avatar
Aniya W. Oct 15, 2020 1239 views

Would is be smart for me to double major in finance and information systems, and get a master's in finance? If, so what career opportunities will I have?

I'm a senior, and by the time I graduate high school, I will have an AA degree. I'm thinking of a career in fintech, but I'm not sure. I do want to study finance, and I'm interested in technology. #major #college #high-school #career #finance #informationSystems #technology #doublemajor...

Unal D.’s Avatar
Unal D. Aug 18, 2020 296 views

What can I do after graduating with a Masters Degree in Trauma Counseling.

I majored my undergraduate in Psychology and this year I will be graduating with a Masters Degree in Community and Trauma Counseling. I don't have a lot of experience in the field, only did one practicum that was required part of my degree. During my 2nd year, I will be starting a 600+ hour...

Jinshuang S.’s Avatar
Jinshuang S. Jul 29, 2020 411 views

Is there any possible way to be a in-house translator in England?

I'm an international students and studying in the University of Bristol. I'm currently learning Education in a Master degree, and I will keep study my second master degree in Chinese-English Translation. I would like to develop my career in England as a translator. #masters #communications

Kelly W.’s Avatar
Kelly W. Jul 18, 2020 682 views

I am studying Business Management and digital marketing. I need suggestions whether I should take Masters in Cybersecurity or Data Science?

I do not have a very technical background but I have basic knowledge on HTML and Java. So I am confuse which master degree is best for me? which is more challenging and which has better job prospect and higher salary? Thank you and I hope someone can give me advice:) #job #masters #employment...

Chloe B.’s Avatar
Chloe B. Apr 06, 2020 333 views

Looking for postgrad fellowships or master's programs for an aspiring diversity, equity, and inclusion practitioner

I am a current Junior at Villanova University studying Communication and Peace and Justice Studies. I have a real passion for creating inclusive environments and facilitating conversations around diversity, equity, and inclusion. I am now looking at what my next steps should be after college,...

Grace R.’s Avatar
Grace R. Jul 08, 2019 503 views

Is a Masters worth it for unlicensed Architects

Is getting a #Masters degree (in Historic Preservation) worth the time, money, and effort following an undergrad in #architecture if I don’t intend to pursue licensure? It’s my understanding that as an Architectural Designer, I may be taken more seriously with a Masters degree as well as the...

Clio C.’s Avatar
Clio C. May 14, 2019 340 views

What was your experience in applying for and choosing a master's degree program in STEM?

I am interested in pursuing a master's degree in Construction Engineering and Management after graduation, but I welcome those with different backgrounds in STEM and/or Management to respond! :) How did you go about looking for master's degree programs to apply to, and how difficult was the...

Briana P.’s Avatar
Briana P. May 02, 2019 1646 views

How to do an art therapy portfolio?

Hello, my name is Briana and I would like to ask any artists or art therapists of career village: how did you organize your portfolio and what type of work would you recommend including? I imagine it varies program to program, but I was simply curious. Knowing once I do finish with my...

Briana P.’s Avatar
Briana P. May 02, 2019 356 views

What art therapy programs would you recommend?

Hello there, Briana here! I am a current community college student, planning on graduating later this spring semester and I wanted to ask about any art therapy graduate programs so I may later choose the right school and bachelor's programs for me. I generally know a lot of the programs are...

Sam R.’s Avatar
Sam R. Jan 24, 2019 396 views

If I have a BS in Psychology, will I be accepted for a MS in Ecology ?

I am a US citizen living in Australia, I have been out of school for 2 1/2 years, and I would like to go back to school to earn a masters in Ecology or a related field. I would like to know if this is possible in the USA, but I want to go to school in Central Europe. Would a foreign school in...

Sam R.’s Avatar
Sam R. Jan 24, 2019 579 views

If I have a BS in Psychology, will I be accepted for a Master's in Ecology ?

Sam R.’s Avatar
Sam R. Jan 24, 2019 364 views

If I have a BS in Psychology, can I apply for a Master's in Ecology abroad?

Sam R.’s Avatar
Sam R. Jan 24, 2019 464 views

If I have a BS in Psychology, can I apply for a Master's in Ecology?

Melvin S.’s Avatar
Melvin S. Jan 12, 2019 605 views

Undergrad engineering vs Grad engineering?

Hi all, I plan to enter Graduate study for Mechanical Engineering next fall and I just want to know, what are the differences (and even similarities) between the undergraduate and graduate levels in engineering? How should I prepare myself to know what to expect? Thanks. #engineering...

Francy Lorena G.’s Avatar
Francy Lorena G. Jan 07, 2019 346 views

What should be my next step?

I moved from Colombia a year ago, where I got my bachelors degree in Bussines Communications and journalism. I haven't found a job in the field due to my lack of experience and right now I must sustain my family, therefore, I need a job that can provide me enough income to live in LA and give...