Career Questions tagged Library Science

Karis’s Avatar
Karis Sep 21 92 views

Lots of options but unsure of which to choose?

Hi I'm a senior in high who's interested in a variety of fields but I don't know which one to choose. I took an accounting class at my school and really enjoyed but I also like the idea of going into library science. Another field I've been looking into is law but I've heard a lot of...

Souad’s Avatar
Souad Aug 24 93 views

How do I find a job as a school librarian?

I'm a resident of Syria and have already completed my bachelor's in library and information. I also have 6 years of experience working in libraries. Finding a job has been incredibly difficult because of the constant conflict/war in my country.

Jonathan’s Avatar
Jonathan Jun 29 211 views

Questions Regarding A Librarianship Career

How much does a Librarian earn right out of college? What majors are required to become one, and what non-essential majors would give me an advantage in the field? What types of Librarians receive the highest wages? Also, is it possible to become hired as a Librarian without going to college?...