Career Questions tagged Nonprofit Management

Kimetha S.’s Avatar
Kimetha S. Jan 14, 2018 275 views

How much does it cost to start a nonprofit?

I want to open a nonprofit that offers services that aren't already provided in my community. I'd like to serve the homeless population with applications, acquiring state ID, provide a mailing address and message phone number, referrals, and a safe place to talk. #nonprofits #homelessness...

#business-development #nonprofit-management #business

Amy C.’s Avatar
Amy C. Jan 23, 2018 268 views

CEO of Non Profit Organization

I currently work for the National Multiple Sclerosis Society and am in graduate school to obtain a Master's in Public Health. I am wondering if any advisers have advice about the best way to advance within a non-profit organization all the way to the top- to be CEO of the non-profit....

#nonprofit-management #nonprofits

Marie F.’s Avatar
Marie F. Sep 20, 2017 441 views

I would like to work for a non-profit organization. What degree would I need?

I am interested in working with organizations that focus on Rape and Child molestation awareness,out reach, and patient services. I would like to work in the field like going to schools, setting up fund raising events with the public and over all getting the organizations message out there....

#sexual-assault-awareness #fundraising #child-welfare #women-in-business #cultural-awareness #nonprofit-organization #empowering-women #nonprofits #public-safety #community-outreach #nonprofit-management

Deana A.’s Avatar
Deana A. Apr 26, 2017 4477 views

Master's in Public Administration vs Master's in Social Work

I plan to get my bachelor's degree in social work with a focus on community organization and nonprofit managment. I want to work with nonprofit programs and government programs in the future, and I would on e day love to start my own nonprofit organization. Would it be more beneficial for me to...

#public-administration #public-service #social-work #nonprofit-management #nonprofits #social-services