Career Questions tagged Nonprofit Organization

Branden P.’s Avatar
Branden P. Oct 25, 2017 536 views

What are the beginning steps to start a Nonprofit?

I want to start my own Nonprofit in the future and I don't know where to start. Some of my concerns would be how to get it to be official, how to reach volunteers and employees with little money, and orgs./people to connect to when the nonprofit is still fairly new. #nonprofit-organization...

#nonprofits

Branden P.’s Avatar
Branden P. Oct 25, 2017 372 views

#nonprofits

Marie F.’s Avatar
Marie F. Sep 20, 2017 561 views

I would like to work for a non-profit organization. What degree would I need?

I am interested in working with organizations that focus on Rape and Child molestation awareness,out reach, and patient services. I would like to work in the field like going to schools, setting up fund raising events with the public and over all getting the organizations message out there....

#nonprofit-organization #nonprofits #cultural-awareness #empowering-women #women-in-business #fundraising #public-safety #community-outreach #sexual-assault-awareness #child-welfare #nonprofit-management