Career Questions tagged Sexual Assault Awareness

Greta M.’s Avatar
Greta M. Jan 16, 2018

What universities have the most precautions in place to reduce sexual assault on campus?

Sexual assault is a huge problem on so many campuses and often the victims are not supported and even blamed. I wat to be on a safe campus but statistics about this subject when researching colleges, are hard to find or nonexistent. What are the safest campuses in regards to this issue?...

#sexual-assault-awareness #college-life #safety #college

Marie F.’s Avatar
Marie F. Sep 20, 2017

I would like to work for a non-profit organization. What degree would I need?

I am interested in working with organizations that focus on Rape and Child molestation awareness,out reach, and patient services. I would like to work in the field like going to schools, setting up fund raising events with the public and over all getting the organizations message out there....

#child-welfare #sexual-assault-awareness #nonprofits #public-safety #nonprofit-management #fundraising #community-outreach #nonprofit-organization #women-in-business #cultural-awareness #empowering-women