Skip to main content
0 answers
0
Asked 77 views

When applying for a job in the future, does it really matter what college you received your degree in or does it just matter that you earned the degree?

I am currently a freshman in high school and I am extremely concerned that I will not maintain good enough grades to get into a decent college. My mom told me that her boss, at the children's clinic, graduated from a community college. I know that community colleges are still difficult to get into but tend to have higher acceptance rates than places like Harvard and Stanford. If I want to graduate with a bachelor's degree in biology, does it really matter if the college is competitive or not? If I attend a college that is really easy to get into, does that falter my chances of getting a job as a marine biologist? Any advice on this topic is much appreciated. Thank you!


0

No answers yet