Career Questions tagged Future Careers

Jim’s Avatar
Jim Jan 30 78 views

How can I get into a college that provides my career options for my future?

I think I can do this by getting involved in clubs as soon as possible so I am exposed to this. Another way I can do this is to research different schools that provide these options.

De'Ashaj’s Avatar
De'Ashaj Jan 30 68 views

future physical therapist assistant?

How do you break the bad news to patients and what are the struggles getting into this field?

Finn’s Avatar
Finn Dec 02, 2022 171 views

What are some jobs of the future that may not even fully exist yet?

I'm wondering if there are any jobs that could become hugely relevant that we don't fully know about yet, like how tech work became popular.

Jsai’s Avatar
Jsai Dec 01, 2022 245 views

What companies to apply for?

Does anybody have any advice for a student pursuing software engineering? I've completed a few computer programming classes. What jobs would you encourage me to apply for?

Michelle’s Avatar
Michelle Oct 13, 2022 269 views

Career Planning

How should I begin managing my future in preparing steps to take before college and after?

Yong Can’s Avatar
Yong Can Sep 27, 2022 294 views

Career Exploration

What are some careers that can change ones perseverance?

Jeffrey’s Avatar
Jeffrey May 10, 2022 374 views

What career should I pursue

If my strengths are being patience and paying close attention to detail, type of careers or industries might best fit me? What other strengths or experiences might I need for the suggested careers?

Jason’s Avatar
Jason Apr 03, 2022 202 views

Do stylists get paid well?

I was wondering how much do stylists (any type of stylist) get paid an hour and how much they would make a yearly / monthly? Is it a stable job that will provide me a future that will allow me to retire early or late?

Rachel’s Avatar
Rachel Apr 26, 2021 350 views

What kinds of connections or experiences will I need in order to launch a career in data science?

I am a high school student planning on going to college to major in marine biology and data science. I am looking for what experience or opportunities I should look out for in order to create a successful career in data science after college. #career-development #career #career-choice...

Edwin’s Avatar
Edwin Apr 23, 2021 337 views

How beneficial is it to pursue the career of a psychologist?

I am a Junior in high school and was wondering that if I chose to pursue the career of a psychologist, how beneficial would it be to myself and clients/patients? #career #future-careers #student #highschool #psychologist

JWILLY’s Avatar
JWILLY Mar 18, 2021 418 views

What is the best way to start your career in planning and managing.

I am a middle school student who is interested in planning and managing. #career-development #career #future-careers #careers

JWILLY’s Avatar
JWILLY Mar 18, 2021 335 views

How should you start your career to become a personal trainer.

I am a middle school student who took a test that said I should be a personal trainer. I want to know what the best way to start your career is. #career #career-development #future-careers

Pankaj’s Avatar
Pankaj Mar 12, 2021 321 views

HOW I CAN START MY CAREER

#any #career #future-careers

Marzia’s Avatar
Marzia Nov 24, 2020 732 views

How to start a career as fashion buyer?

I am a fashion buying student at the University of Westminster struggling to find an internship in the fashion industry. My ultimate aspiration is to become a buyer for a luxury e-commerce retailer but, as it will be my first experience, I am open to everything. I have sent applications for...

Matthew’s Avatar
Matthew Nov 05, 2020 538 views

How do I decide what career is flexible and functional?

I'm a junior student attending Miyamura High School and I am looking for a career plan that flexible #career-choice #future-careers yet functional. My plans are to go into construction but I enjoy technology and medical and would like to considered those options. #technology #Medical

Montserrat’s Avatar
Montserrat Oct 27, 2020 337 views

What are the difficulties that a woman can face when studying to become a nurse?

im 17 and excited to study to be a nurse, but I would like to know a little bit more about this career
#future-careers #careers #career

ISIS’s Avatar
ISIS Oct 15, 2020 600 views

Why do I need to chose my career?

#careers #future-careers #career-options #career #career-choice

Daniela’s Avatar
Daniela Aug 21, 2020 315 views

When should I start studying for the SAT?

#career #medical #career-advice #school #medicine #career-path #sat #future-careers

Zemira’s Avatar
Zemira Aug 19, 2020 344 views

What are the steps in becoming a radiologist?

#radiologist #medicine #career #future-careers

Kelly’s Avatar
Kelly Jul 30, 2020 2013 views

Which is better to study for a marketing career, psychology or sociology?

If trying to pursue a career in marketing, which courses would be more beneficial, psychology or sociology courses? #JULY20 #career #future-careers #marketing #career-plan #studies #marketingdegree #business

Onica’s Avatar
Onica Jul 24, 2020 565 views

What careers are available for someone with a I/O Psychology major?

I am currently studying Industrial and Organizational Psychology. I am passionate about youth development and have an interest in Career coaching and development. #career-development #future-careers #IO psychology

Diamond’s Avatar
Diamond Aug 29, 2018 604 views

What type of skills do I need to prepare myself for my career?

#career-choice #future-careers

Julia’s Avatar
Julia May 04, 2018 604 views

How do people get accepted into residencies after medical school?

I plan to try to get into medical school eventually, but I know afterwards there will still be a lot of options into what kind of doctor I could be. I've talked to counselors about getting into medical school and I know it won't be easy, but what about after I'm done? Where do I go from...

Stephanie’s Avatar
Stephanie Apr 26, 2018 690 views

Will I be able to complete academic research in a field with only a master’s degree, or should I plan to earn a doctorate?

I want to continue to study the relationships between education, psychology, and the ongoing digital revolution. It’s my current goal to be an online college instructor with a master’s degree in education and technology. #higher-education #education #technology #career #onlinelearning...

Stephanie’s Avatar
Stephanie Apr 26, 2018 722 views

If I want to be an online college instructor and I earn my master’s degree in education and technology, what college courses will I be qualified to teach once I’m finished?

I have a bachelor’s degree in English writing, but I have experience and interest in other fields, namely in technology and psychology. #higher-education #education #technology #career #onlinelearning #elearning #masters #masters-degree #future-careers #teacher #instructional-technology...

Sophie’s Avatar
Sophie Apr 24, 2018 740 views

If many jobs in the future (perhaps MOST jobs) will be replaced by machines and Artificial Intelligence, what should we be studying in college?

I read Kurt Vonnegut's "Player Piano" as well as several of his short stories that depict a future in which all "jobs" have been eliminated - machines do everything. The people who have meaningful work find their life has less meaning. They ask, "What are humans FOR?" So, I wonder what...

Sade’s Avatar
Sade Apr 16, 2018 493 views

What are good tips that can help me become a environmental scientist in the future?

#environmental-scientist #future-careers
My goal right now is to become a environmental scientist and I wanted to know what I should do in college, other than study environmental science, to get me ready.

Jonathan’s Avatar
Jonathan Mar 27, 2018 513 views

What is an average day like for a psychologist and how demanding will this job be in the future.

For most of my colleges, I chose to major in psychology. Although I have a broad understanding of the topic, I have considered perhaps becoming a psychologist one day as I enjoy working with people and helping others out. But I have a very basic idea of what a psychologist does because how...

Jonathan’s Avatar
Jonathan Mar 27, 2018 773 views

On average, how many times do people change their career?

As an upcoming freshman to #college, I still don't know what I want to do, and sometimes I fear in the future that whatever I will be doing isn't what I actually want to be doing. But if I get a degree in a job I no longer want to pursue, then what will come out of my future. Sometimes I just...

Emily’s Avatar
Emily Mar 26, 2018 657 views

What does one do with a Japanese major?

I really want to study Japanese -- it's been a passion of mine for a long time. The only problem is, I only know two jobs that I can do with that major, that being translation and a teacher. Neither of which sound like my cup of tea, so what other options do I have? #japanese #foreign-languages...