Career Questions tagged Future Careers

Rachel D.’s Avatar
Rachel D. Apr 26 51 views

What kinds of connections or experiences will I need in order to launch a career in data science?

I am a high school student planning on going to college to major in marine biology and data science. I am looking for what experience or opportunities I should look out for in order to create a successful career in data science after college. #career-development #career #career-choice...

#future-careers #datascience #career-counseling

Edwin S.’s Avatar
Edwin S. Apr 23 68 views

How beneficial is it to pursue the career of a psychologist?

I am a Junior in high school and was wondering that if I chose to pursue the career of a psychologist, how beneficial would it be to myself and clients/patients? #career #future-careers #student #highschool...

#psychologist

JWILLY H.’s Avatar
JWILLY H. Mar 18 142 views
JWILLY H.’s Avatar
JWILLY H. Mar 18 92 views

How should you start your career to become a personal trainer.

I am a middle school student who took a test that said I should be a personal trainer. I want to know what the best way to start your career is. #career #career-development...

#future-careers

Pankaj P.’s Avatar
Pankaj P. Mar 12 71 views
Marzia M.’s Avatar
Marzia M. Nov 24, 2020 251 views

How to start a career as fashion buyer?

I am a fashion buying student at the University of Westminster struggling to find an internship in the fashion industry. My ultimate aspiration is to become a buyer for a luxury e-commerce retailer but, as it will be my first experience, I am open to everything. I have sent applications for...

#future-careers #fashion #internship #apparel-and-fashion #retail #buyer

Matthew L.’s Avatar
Matthew L. Nov 05, 2020 284 views

How do I decide what career is flexible and functional?

I'm a junior student attending Miyamura High School and I am looking for a career plan that flexible #career-choice #future-careers yet functional. My plans are to go into construction but I enjoy technology and medical and would like to considered those options. #technology...

#medical

Montserrat R.’s Avatar
Montserrat R. Oct 27, 2020 138 views

What are the difficulties that a woman can face when studying to become a nurse?

im 17 and excited to study to be a nurse, but I would like to know a little bit more about this career #future-careers #careers...

#career

Kelly R.’s Avatar
Kelly R. Jul 30, 2020 458 views
Onica S.’s Avatar
Onica S. Jul 24, 2020 273 views

What careers are available for someone with a I/O Psychology major?

I am currently studying Industrial and Organizational Psychology. I am passionate about youth development and have an interest in Career coaching and development. #career-development #future-careers #io...

Julia H.’s Avatar
Julia H. May 04, 2018 387 views

How do people get accepted into residencies after medical school?

I plan to try to get into medical school eventually, but I know afterwards there will still be a lot of options into what kind of doctor I could be. I've talked to counselors about getting into medical school and I know it won't be easy, but what about after I'm done? Where do I go from...

#future-careers #futurejobs #medicine #doctor #doing-my-best #helping-others

Stephanie P.’s Avatar
Stephanie P. Apr 26, 2018 461 views

Will I be able to complete academic research in a field with only a master’s degree, or should I plan to earn a doctorate?

I want to continue to study the relationships between education, psychology, and the ongoing digital revolution. It’s my current goal to be an online college instructor with a master’s degree in education and technology. #higher-education #education #technology #career #onlinelearning...

#elearning #teacher #instruction #masters-degree #instructional-technology #future-careers #instructor #masters

Sophie H.’s Avatar
Sophie H. Apr 24, 2018 475 views

If many jobs in the future (perhaps MOST jobs) will be replaced by machines and Artificial Intelligence, what should we be studying in college?

I read Kurt Vonnegut's "Player Piano" as well as several of his short stories that depict a future in which all "jobs" have been eliminated - machines do everything. The people who have meaningful work find their life has less meaning. They ask, "What are humans FOR?" So, I wonder what...

#future-careers #future #job-coaching #creativity #job-search #technology #job

Sade C.’s Avatar
Sade C. Apr 16, 2018 333 views

What are good tips that can help me become a environmental scientist in the future?

#environmental-scientist #future-careers My goal right now is to become a environmental scientist and I wanted to know what I should do in college, other than study environmental science, to get me...

Jonathan S.’s Avatar
Jonathan S. Mar 27, 2018 574 views

On average, how many times do people change their career?

As an upcoming freshman to #college, I still don't know what I want to do, and sometimes I fear in the future that whatever I will be doing isn't what I actually want to be doing. But if I get a degree in a job I no longer want to pursue, then what will come out of my future. Sometimes I just...

#future-careers #career #career-counseling

Jonathan S.’s Avatar
Jonathan S. Mar 27, 2018 345 views

What is an average day like for a psychologist and how demanding will this job be in the future.

For most of my colleges, I chose to major in psychology. Although I have a broad understanding of the topic, I have considered perhaps becoming a psychologist one day as I enjoy working with people and helping others out. But I have a very basic idea of what a psychologist does because how...

#future-careers #career #psychology

Emily F.’s Avatar
Emily F. Mar 26, 2018 390 views

What does one do with a Japanese major?

I really want to study Japanese -- it's been a passion of mine for a long time. The only problem is, I only know two jobs that I can do with that major, that being translation and a teacher. Neither of which sound like my cup of tea, so what other options do I have? #japanese #foreign-languages...

#job #future-careers

Tanya M.’s Avatar
Tanya M. Feb 12, 2018 468 views

What are some careers I can get into as a Political Science major?

Are there any careers aside law, politics or research which political science majors can get into? Are there any careers that would utilize the skills well? #future-careers #careers #political-science...

#resume

Kevin W.’s Avatar
Kevin W. Jan 23, 2018 346 views
S. M.’s Avatar
S. M. Jan 22, 2018 361 views

What is a job you'd never want to have EVER?

I want to know what is the exact OPPOSITE of what people think they want. What they wouldn't want to do in a million years- and see if, later in life, these ideals are still present....

#future-careers

bianca D.’s Avatar
bianca D. Jan 18, 2018 443 views

What does the future hold for Journalists?

Will there always be 'fake news' or will the news become more truthful? One thing is for sure: Robots can't take our jobs away from us. #journalism #fakenews #news #robotics #future-careers #broadcast-journalism #fashion-journalism...

#college-jobs

Michael T.’s Avatar
Michael T. Jan 18, 2018 360 views

Will my dream career (Medical Social Worker) be enough to get me by financially?

Im not doing it for the money, I genuinely want to help others because I car, but will it be enough to get me, and my future family, by? I dont want to live pay check to pay check, but at the same time, i'm not trying to live a fancy, luxurious life. #sociology...

#future-careers

Jose P.’s Avatar
Jose P. Jan 18, 2018 450 views

will robots actually take over our jobs?

Technology has advanced so much in the past decade and robots have taken over some jobs so what are the jobs of the future going to be like? #technology...

#future-careers