Career Questions tagged Retail Pharmacy

Katia D.’s Avatar
Katia D. Mar 19, 2017

What does someone in pharmaceuticals do on a daily basis?

I'm interested in pursuing a career in pharmaceuticals, but I'm not sure what their day-to-day tasks look like. #pharmacy #pharmacists #pharmaceuticals #pharmaceutical-industry #clinical-pharmacy...

#retail-pharmacy

Mary H.’s Avatar
Mary H. Mar 05, 2017

Is it possible to study Medicine in Chinese

I'm a recipient of MOFA scholarship from Solomon Islands,currently in Taiwan learning Chinese for 6 months now and will continue until August.I want to study medicine but for me as an undergraduate student I must study the course in Chinese.Learning Chinese for only one year I'm not sure if I...

#retail-pharmacy #veterinary #medicine #biotechnology #medical-laboratory

Israt A.’s Avatar
Israt A. Oct 30, 2016

Are the golden days of pharmacy really over?

I've been interested in becoming a pharmacist for some time now, mostly based on my interest on Chemistry and help/communicating with others. However, there is a stigma forming about this career-- about how its "golden days" are over and it's not worth the effort, How accurate is this?...

#pharmacy #retail-pharmacy #pharmacists

Samantha L.’s Avatar
Samantha L. Oct 19, 2016

What are the main differences between a retail-pharamacist and a clinical-pharamacist?

I am interested in participating in the pharmaceutical field one day and was wondering if it would be better to work as a pharmacist in retail or clinic. #pharmacy #pharmacists #pharmaceuticals #pharmacist #pharmaceutical-industry #clinical-pharmacy...

#retail-pharmacy

Samantha L.’s Avatar
Samantha L. Oct 19, 2016

What degree should I aim for in college to become a pharmacist?

I am a senior in high school who is interested in becoming a pharmacist one day. However, I do not know where to start in terms of choosing a college degree that suits the occupation. Any suggestions and answers are welcome. #pharmacy #pharmacists #pharmaceuticals #pharmacist...

#retail-pharmacy

Joelle B.’s Avatar
Joelle B. May 12, 2016

For someone wanting to pursue a career in pharmacy, is it more beneficial to attend undergraduate school for two years and go straight to pharmacy school, or complete the whole undergraduate program and then go to pharmacy school?

I have wanted to become a pharmacist for as long as I could remember, it runs in the family. But back then, it was much easier to become a pharmacist and I am now wondering what the most efficient way is to reach my goal. #pharmacy #pharmacists #clinical-pharmacy...

#retail-pharmacy

Tia M.’s Avatar
Tia M. May 11, 2016

How many additional years of schooling does one have to undergo to become a Pharmacist?

I am considering becoming a Pharmacist and would like to know how many years are required of me to attend school following my obtainment of a Bachelor's degree. #biology #pharmacy #pharmacists #clinical-pharmacy #retail-pharmacy...

#pharmacy-technicians