Career Questions tagged Retail Pharmacy

Katia D.’s Avatar
Katia D. Mar 19, 2017 632 views

What does someone in pharmaceuticals do on a daily basis?

I'm interested in pursuing a career in pharmaceuticals, but I'm not sure what their day-to-day tasks look like. #pharmacy #pharmacists #pharmaceuticals #pharmaceutical-industry #clinical-pharmacy...

#retail-pharmacy

Mary H.’s Avatar
Mary H. Mar 05, 2017 584 views

Is it possible to study Medicine in Chinese

I'm a recipient of MOFA scholarship from Solomon Islands,currently in Taiwan learning Chinese for 6 months now and will continue until August.I want to study medicine but for me as an undergraduate student I must study the course in Chinese.Learning Chinese for only one year I'm not sure if I...

#retail-pharmacy #medical-laboratory #biotechnology #veterinary #medicine

Israt A.’s Avatar
Israt A. Oct 30, 2016 419 views

Are the golden days of pharmacy really over?

I've been interested in becoming a pharmacist for some time now, mostly based on my interest on Chemistry and help/communicating with others. However, there is a stigma forming about this career-- about how its "golden days" are over and it's not worth the effort, How accurate is this?...

#retail-pharmacy #pharmacists #pharmacy

Samantha L.’s Avatar
Samantha L. Oct 19, 2016 585 views

What are the main differences between a retail-pharamacist and a clinical-pharamacist?

I am interested in participating in the pharmaceutical field one day and was wondering if it would be better to work as a pharmacist in retail or clinic. #pharmacy #pharmacists #pharmaceuticals #pharmacist #pharmaceutical-industry #clinical-pharmacy...

#retail-pharmacy

Samantha L.’s Avatar
Samantha L. Oct 19, 2016 697 views

What degree should I aim for in college to become a pharmacist?

I am a senior in high school who is interested in becoming a pharmacist one day. However, I do not know where to start in terms of choosing a college degree that suits the occupation. Any suggestions and answers are welcome. #pharmacy #pharmacists #pharmaceuticals #pharmacist...

#retail-pharmacy

Tia M.’s Avatar
Tia M. May 11, 2016 564 views

How many additional years of schooling does one have to undergo to become a Pharmacist?

I am considering becoming a Pharmacist and would like to know how many years are required of me to attend school following my obtainment of a Bachelor's degree. #biology #pharmacy #pharmacists #clinical-pharmacy #retail-pharmacy...

#pharmacy-technicians