Career Questions tagged Pharmacists

Mayann’s Avatar
Mayann Sep 23 46 views

How How long did it takes you to get into Pharmacy?

I wanna know how long will it take to get into this field.

Mayann’s Avatar
Mayann Sep 23 34 views

What do you need to get into Pharmacy?

I asked this question because I want to get into this field.

Mayann’s Avatar
Mayann Sep 23 29 views

HOW DID YOU GET INTO PHARMACY ?

I wanna know if I need a diploma to get into it ? Will it be beneficial for my education and my future ?

Lauranne’s Avatar
Lauranne Sep 07 139 views

What's some things I should know about pharmacy tech before making it my career choice?

Also what steps do I need to take to become a pharmacy technician?

Kavion’s Avatar
Kavion Aug 26 115 views

What type of places can you work in, in pharmacy

Jamal’s Avatar
Jamal Aug 26 119 views

Pharmacist

Pros/Cons for a pharmacist?

nicole’s Avatar
nicole Jul 29 164 views

Pharmacy Tech Questions

1.What are different job options for pharmacy techs?
2.How did you go about becoming a pharmacy tech?
3.How much do entry level pharmacy techs make right out of college?
4.What do pharmacy techs do on a day to day basis?

Judit’s Avatar
Judit Jul 15 128 views

Is majoring in Health Studies and Biology a good set to go to Pharmacy School?

Hi! I want to become a pharmacist later in life, would it be fine to major in Health Studies for two years and then change it to Biology for another two when I transfer?

Tracey’s Avatar
Tracey Apr 16, 2021 448 views

What are the steps to become a pharmacist or anesthesiologist?

Currently, I'm interested in becoming a pharmacist or anesthesiologist, but I'd like to know more about these careers. #pharmacists #anesthesiology

Kristian’s Avatar
Kristian Feb 25, 2021 275 views

Tips for choosing a good college?

I'm interested in becoming either a pharmacist or an anesthesiologist and I'm wondering what colleges would be best for either careers. #medical #doctor #pharmacists #pharmacist #anesthesiologist #anesthesiology #medical-school

Kristian’s Avatar
Kristian Feb 25, 2021 800 views

What are the steps to become a Pharmacist?

Currently 16, 10th grade #pharmacists #pharmacist #pharmacy #job #medicine

Kananelo’s Avatar
Kananelo Jan 18, 2021 273 views

How can I have are job

#jobs #pre-med #pharmacist #pharmacists #job

Zemira’s Avatar
Zemira Sep 06, 2020 1205 views

What does the job of a pharmacist entail?

#pharmacists #job #pharmacist

Steven’s Avatar
Steven Aug 11, 2018 968 views

How hard is it to be Pharmacist?

I am attending college in less than a month and I'm majoring in Pharmacy. Is it hard? Is there any advice for me inorder for me to succeed.
#chemistry #pharmacy #pharmacist #pharmacists #pharmaceuticals #experience

Laura’s Avatar
Laura May 23, 2018 492 views

Which companies are the best to work for as a Pharmacist?

I am currently a pharmacy tech and I am going back to school to become a pharmacist. I am also a single mother so flexibility in schedule is important to me? Which companies offer the best benefits and salary with flexibility in schedule? #pharmacy #pharmacists #benefits #flexibility #singlemom

Ruby’s Avatar
Ruby May 14, 2018 825 views

Best pre-college volunteer options for aspiring pharmacists?

What can I do to volunteer in high school if possible and what school is best for this career option? I want my application to be as strong as possible for med school, and that includes any experience I can get before applying for colleges, but I don't know where I'd start, how I can do it and...

Ruby’s Avatar
Ruby May 12, 2018 723 views

What high school / college courses are best for people wanting to go into Pharmaceuticals?

Hello! I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice on which high school and or college courses could be best for me to take if I wanted to go into a career in pharmaceuticals, as next year I begin high school and want to make my chances as high as possible for getting into a good school...

Quynh Chau’s Avatar
Quynh Chau Oct 09, 2017 854 views

How did you prepare for Pharmacy schools, especially for the PCAT test?

I am a Chemistry major student and am interested in Pharmacy schools. I would like to find out which courses you take for pre-pharmacy and how you have prepared for the PCAT.

#PCAT #pharmacist #pharmacy #graduate-school #professional-training #pharmacists

Amber’s Avatar
Amber Sep 01, 2017 857 views

What is the best way to plan my college schedule if I want to become a pharmacist?

I am asking this because I would love to become a pharmacist. I would like to know what classes that would help prepare me the best for my future classes.
#pharmaceuticals #pharmacy #pharmacist #pharmacists #medicine #college

Katia’s Avatar
Katia Mar 19, 2017 981 views

What does someone in pharmaceuticals do on a daily basis?

I'm interested in pursuing a career in pharmaceuticals, but I'm not sure what their day-to-day tasks look like. #pharmacy #pharmacists #pharmaceuticals #pharmaceutical-industry #clinical-pharmacy #retail-pharmacy

Kris’s Avatar
Kris Feb 08, 2017 533 views

Is being a doctor fun or not?

What you love or the fun about this job? #pharmacists #medicine #healthcare

Katia’s Avatar
Katia Jan 29, 2017 1369 views

What does a pharmacologist do?

I'm interested in entering the pharmaceutical field, specifically in research. I've heard that pharmacologists research new medicines, but I'm not sure about their specific job description. #pharmacy #pharmacists #pharmaceuticals #pharmacist #pharmacology

Katia’s Avatar
Katia Jan 29, 2017 3799 views

What is the difference between pharmacology and a pharmacist's degree?

I'm thinking about joining the pharmaceutical field, but I'm not sure about which specific job I should pursue. #pharmacy #pharmacists #pharmaceuticals #pharmacist #pharmaceutical-industry #clinical-pharmacy

Alvin’s Avatar
Alvin Dec 02, 2016 803 views

What is the good path to follow to be a pharmacist?

Hello! I'm a student about to having is associated degree of science this fall. I would like to pursue a career in pharmacy. I've been told a lot but I want the advices of professional or maybe the experience of a professional. Thank you #graduate-school #pharmacy #pharmacists #pharmaceuticals...

Israt’s Avatar
Israt Oct 30, 2016 698 views

Are the golden days of pharmacy really over?

I've been interested in becoming a pharmacist for some time now, mostly based on my interest on Chemistry and help/communicating with others. However, there is a stigma forming about this career-- about how its "golden days" are over and it's not worth the effort, How accurate is this?...

Megan’s Avatar
Megan Oct 30, 2016 741 views

Which do you find better when it comes to the pharmacy world, working in a research lab or a pharmacy in a drug store/hospital?

I have been accepted into a pre-pharmacy program and I am hoping to finish school with a Pharm-D. I feel that a research lab will be better for me because I want to help in finding things like the cure to cancer or the cure to Alzheimer's and I believe that the cure is in medicine. I want to...

Hannah’s Avatar
Hannah Oct 28, 2016 811 views

If you get a degree in Pharmacy, can you also conduct drug testing, manufacturing, and/or research?

I am interested in the range of things you can do with a Pharmaceutical degree, besides actually just working in a Pharmacy. #pharmacy #pharmacists #pharmaceuticals

Jermaine’s Avatar
Jermaine Oct 26, 2016 700 views

Are you able to work towards college of pharmacy credits while in school for your bachelor's?

I am asking because I would like to be a pharmacist, and I know that there is a lot of schooling involved. I was wondering because I heard of pre-pharmacy tracks that could be done while getting your bachelor's. #college-major #pharmacists #pharmaceuticals #bachelors-degree

Allison’s Avatar
Allison Oct 21, 2016 1091 views

What is the difference between a pharmacist and pharmacologist?

What types of science courses are taken? #medicine #pharmacy #pharmacists

Emily’s Avatar
Emily Oct 20, 2016 4061 views

What classes should i take in high school if i want to be a pharmacist?

Im still in high school but i need to know what classes to take. #education #career-choice #higher-education #pharmacy #pharmacists #high-school-classes #smart #highways