Career Questions tagged Pharmacist

Khyati P.’s Avatar
Khyati P. Sep 04 32 views

Premed student career

Hi I am currently a premed student studying biochemistry in NYC to become a pharmacist . I have a few volunteer experiences but not any internships within this field . Where can I search for internships and volunteer opportunities within my field to help improve resume and career within my...

#job #pharmacist #pharmacy #internship #medicine #volunteer

Jasmine W.’s Avatar
Jasmine W. Aug 30 21 views

What are the Pro's and Con's of being a Pharmacy Technician ?

I am attending trade school and I picked Pharmacy Technician as my trade because I love working in the medical field. I have a passion for helping people and I enjoy what I do. #pharmacy #pharmacist #medicine...

#healthcare

berenice N.’s Avatar
berenice N. Aug 09 34 views

what classes can I take for pharmacy managers

high school #pharmacist...

#pharmacy

Kayleb S.’s Avatar
Kayleb S. Aug 06 32 views
Tanner D.’s Avatar
Tanner D. Jul 16 38 views

Whats it like in the day to day life of a pharmacy technician?

I'm 20 years old and I'm in the job corps program. I'm thinking I want to go into pharmacy technician as my trade but I'm not 100% sure. I don't really know what to expect I don't know much about what they do if someone could help me understand more about them that would be greatly appreciated....

#pharmacist #pharmacy

Arriana H.’s Avatar
Arriana H. Apr 23 45 views
Michelle S.’s Avatar
Michelle S. Mar 12 110 views
Andrew S.’s Avatar
Andrew S. Dec 16, 2018 139 views

What college courses in the future should I be taking to work in the medical field?

I aspire to become a pharmacist in the future and I understand that after receiving a Bachelor's Degree I must take a four-year pharmacy program i​​​n order to get my Doctor of Pharmacy, but what classes should I take to prepare myself for pharmacy school? In addition, are there any classes...

#pharmacist #pharmacy #medicine #health #college

paitynn G.’s Avatar
paitynn G. Dec 05, 2018 206 views

What is the stress level of a pharmacist?

Hello my name is Paitynn and I'm currently enrolled in job corps to get my high school diploma and study pharmacy tech. My biggest question is what is the stress level like in this profession and would you recommend it? Also were would you start major wise to get to the farther education you...

#pharmacist #medicine #pharmaceuticals #pharmacy

Destiny N.’s Avatar
Destiny N. Nov 01, 2018 185 views
Shauna C.’s Avatar
Shauna C. Oct 14, 2018 126 views
Gabriela M.’s Avatar
Gabriela M. Sep 17, 2018 152 views

Are there any places I can volunteer that would show my commitment to wanting to be a pharmacist?

There are a lot of hospices and hospitals that I want to volunteer at but I'm not old enough to yet. I want to start showing my passion for pharmacy and medicine now. What type of places can I volunteer at that will show I'm dedicated to pursuing a pharmaceutical degree? #pharmacist #pharmacy...

#medicine #volunteer

Ellianna W.’s Avatar
Ellianna W. Sep 04, 2018 146 views
Mary O.’s Avatar
Mary O. Sep 04, 2018 109 views

Where is the best place to go to college to become a Pharmacist?

A University in Indiana or near Indiana. #pharmacist...

Clarissa R.’s Avatar
Clarissa R. Aug 23, 2018 135 views
Steven A.’s Avatar
Steven A. Aug 11, 2018 231 views

How hard is it to be Pharmacist?

I am attending college in less than a month and I'm majoring in Pharmacy. Is it hard? Is there any advice for me inorder for me to succeed. #chemistry #pharmacy #pharmacist #pharmacists #pharmaceuticals...

#experience

Katelynn A.’s Avatar
Katelynn A. Jun 27, 2018 217 views

I am interested in being a pharmacist. Does the job relate to technology?

Are the computers hard to work? Do you count it yourself?#pharmacist #pharmacy #healthcare...

#technology

Rayann J.’s Avatar
Rayann J. Jul 09, 2018 196 views

Is the outlook for pharmacy bad in the future?

I am a senior in high school. I have been looking into becoming a pharmacist, but not retail. My dad keeps telling me that I should not go into pharmacy because there isn't a high demand for it. Is this true? #pharmacy #pharmacist...

#career

Shayna S.’s Avatar
Shayna S. Jun 10, 2018 211 views

To be a Dietician, what certificates or degrees do you need?

I am interested the the field of pharmacy and lifestyle management/ nutrition. I want to combine pharmacy with nutrition in my future career. I am graduating undergraduate early so technically I will not have a major. I could get a healthy lifestyle management minor in undergraduate or look at...

#registereddietician #certificate #minor #management #healthcare #healthadvocate #dietician #foodscience #pharmacist #pharmacy #nutrition #lifestyle #creighton #healthylifestyle #earlyassurance #healthy #major

Shayna S.’s Avatar
Shayna S. Jun 10, 2018 387 views

Is there an area of pharmacy where you help people decrease or stop taking prescriptions by making lifestyle changes?

I am a HUGE advocate for individual healthy lifestyle management rather than fixing problems with a #pill. My #dream is to help people become their own health advocates. I want to teach people lifestyle modifications including #nutrition, #physical activity, and managing medications. I believe...

#pharmacist #society #lifestyle #pharmacy #medications #management #medication #publichealth #rx #medicine #health #prescriptions #healthadvocate

Ruby L.’s Avatar
Ruby L. May 14, 2018 250 views

Best pre-college volunteer options for aspiring pharmacists?

What can I do to volunteer in high school if possible and what school is best for this career option? I want my application to be as strong as possible for med school, and that includes any experience I can get before applying for colleges, but I don't know where I'd start, how I can do it and...

#pharmacist #pharmacy #medicine #pharmaceuticals #pharmacists

Ruby L.’s Avatar
Ruby L. May 12, 2018 302 views

What high school / college courses are best for people wanting to go into Pharmaceuticals?

Hello! I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice on which high school and or college courses could be best for me to take if I wanted to go into a career in pharmaceuticals, as next year I begin high school and want to make my chances as high as possible for getting into a good school...

Krystal N.’s Avatar
Krystal N. May 10, 2018 279 views

If nurse doesn’t work out for me which medical field would fit me

After clinical in nursing I don’t find myself being a nurse would becoming pharmacist possible . Is there any other medical field that you cN suggest ? Thank you #medical #pharmacist #career-counseling #nursing #pharmacy...

#healthcare

Shayna S.’s Avatar
Shayna S. May 05, 2018 225 views

As a full-time pharmacist, will it be possible to balance work, a family, and an healthy lifestyle?

In the future, I want to have a career that I love. However, I also want to have a #family, eat #healthy, stay #active, and get enough sleep. Does working as a #pharmacist deter the possibility of balancing work, family, and personal health? #pharmacy #work-life-balance...

#balance

Shayna S.’s Avatar
Shayna S. May 05, 2018 227 views

Is there a possibility for a pharmacist to specialize in nutrition or become an Registered Dietitian?

My goal is to become a #pharmacist that specializes in #healthy #lifestyle management , which would encompass managing a person's #medications along with their lifestyle and #nutritional needs. I believe that lifestyle changes can reduce and even prevent risk of diseases or health issues before...

#medicine #pharmacy #dietician #nutrition

Mai P.’s Avatar
Mai P. Jan 24, 2018 195 views

Should I study pharmacy technician first or when straight to study pharmacist?

Both of these careers are working in the pharmacy field, but the difference between pharmacy technician and pharmacist are the length I have to spend at university and the cost to attend. I have to balance the financial between go to university and family’s life. #pharmacy-technician...

#pharmacist

Kendall B.’s Avatar
Kendall B. Jan 21, 2018 238 views

What’s the most difficult part of graduate school, and of becoming a pharmacist?

I am currently a senior in high school. I plan to earn my bachelor’s degree in Biology. At this time, I am interested in pharmacy as a potential career. I feel it would be a good fit for me. If I were to continue on the pharmacy path, I may begin my career in R&D and then work my way to...

#pharmacist #graduate-school #pharmacy #administration #biology #medical-research #college

Ayokunnumi O.’s Avatar
Ayokunnumi O. Jan 20, 2018 283 views

Is Organic Chemistry a hard course in college?

I'm thinking about going into pharmacy....

#pharmacist

Amber C.’s Avatar
Amber C. Jan 18, 2018 196 views

How do you network throughout college with people that can help you obtain a job after graduation?

Specifically if you are studying a health science related field, as I plan to study pharmacy. #pharmacy #pharmacist #networking #job #career...

#college-advice