Career Questions tagged Pharmacist

Zeinab A.’s Avatar
Zeinab A. Zeinab A. yesterday 14 views

Is public health going to be feasible?

I would like to know possible careers for someone in public health, and if that is a feasible major since it is a popular major for this year due to the epidemic. #college-major #healthcare #pharmacist #health #major...

#detroit

Chris M.’s Avatar
Chris M. Chris M. yesterday 12 views

How did you know you wanted to pursue pharmacy

I’m someone who has a lot of family in the medical field and seeing them change peoples lives inspired me to want to do the same in my own way. I chose pharmacy because I want to provide reliable Heath care and prescription drugs to those who may not have access to such. #pharmacist #pharmacy...

#health #medicine #healthcare

Jabria R.’s Avatar
Jabria R. Jabria R. May 20 90 views

What are the main responsibilities as a pharmacist?

I am an incoming 12th grader who is interested in being a pharmacist, I am very hardworking and I am ready to pursue my career....

#pharmacist

Kristian P.’s Avatar
Kristian P. Kristian P. Feb 25 99 views

Tips for choosing a good college?

I'm interested in becoming either a pharmacist or an anesthesiologist and I'm wondering what colleges would be best for either careers. #medical #doctor #pharmacists #pharmacist #anesthesiologist #anesthesiology...

#medical-school

Kananelo M.’s Avatar
Kananelo M. Kananelo M. Jan 18 118 views
Micah R.’s Avatar
Micah R. Micah R. Dec 02, 2020 193 views

What got you interested and helped you stay interest in your career.

#career-advice #career-choice #pharmacist I'm 16 years old and would like to go into pharmacy when I grow up. I wonder what skills and traits will help me get to my...

Catarina L.’s Avatar
Catarina L. Catarina L. Nov 18, 2020 216 views

Pharmacist looking for career options in Nutrition

I did a masters in Pharmaceutical Sciences but always had particular interest in Nutrition research. I enrolled in my degree thinking it would make it possible for me to work in Nutrition, but most of the jobs available are only in community pharmacy. Is there any course or degree that I can do...

#science #research #nutrition #pharmacist

Hannah M.’s Avatar
Hannah M. Hannah M. Sep 18, 2020 165 views

How did you decide you wanted to be a doctor? Not a dentist, pharmacist, nurse, or another job in health?

How did you decide you wanted to go to med school and become a doctor? And not become a nurse or dentist, or any other job that has to do with medicine and helping people? #doctor #medical #health #hospital-and-health-care #nurse...

#pharmacist

Shayna S.’s Avatar
Shayna S. Shayna S. Jul 27, 2020 430 views

What does the outlook for pharmacists look like?

I'm a 2nd year pharmacy student and I currently work at Hy-Vee Pharmacy. I have heard mixed answers for this question. #pharmacy #pharmacist #joboutlook...

#july20

Shayna S.’s Avatar
Shayna S. Shayna S. Jul 27, 2020 174 views

How to respond to connotation of big business with the pharmacy profession?

People often negatively associate the pharmacy profession with big business. We get comments often on prices, availability, etc. However, pharmacist are often just middle men in the process of pharmacutical companies and insurance companies. #bigpharma #bigbusiness #pharmacy #pharmacist...

#negative #july20

Divya S.’s Avatar
Divya S. Divya S. Jun 28, 2020 670 views

To become a pharmacy technician in Texas, are classes or training required, or could I just self-study and take the certification exam?

Hello! I'm interested in becoming a certified pharmacy technician. However, I am also currently pursuing a four-year degree. I'm mostly interested in the pharm tech certification so I can gain experience in the field with the purpose of eventually going to pharmacy school, post-graduation....

#medicine #pharmtech #pharmacist #college #pharmacy #pharmacytechnician

Divya S.’s Avatar
Divya S. Divya S. Jun 22, 2020 350 views

What can I do in my undergrad to gain experience in the pharmacy industry and understand if it's something I'd like to pursue?

I'm currently a biochemistry major possibly on a pre-medical track but genuinely I have very little idea what career I would like to pursue. Being a pharmacist is a job that piques my interest, but I don't know how to gain the experience I need to understand if it's the right industry for me...

#pharmacy #medicine #career #pharmacist

Sarah J.’s Avatar
Sarah J. Sarah J. May 12, 2020 212 views

Can I major in health sciences to be a pharmacist at a hospital?

I'm looking to obtain a bachelor's degree in health sciences to go into pharmacy school. Would majoring in health sciences be the best option? #pharmacist #health #pharmaceuticals #college-major #hospital...

#medicine

Essie L.’s Avatar
Essie L. Essie L. Apr 14, 2020 183 views

Do fun and exciting people go into Radiology?

I am interested in going into medicine, but I feel like it is such a long and hard road, I want to make sure that I will have fun! I love helping people and I am ready to work hard. #medicine #healthcare #doctor #pharmacist...

#career

Essie L.’s Avatar
Essie L. Essie L. Apr 14, 2020 166 views

Is Gynecology a fun and cool field?

I am interested in going into medicine, but I feel like it is such a long and hard road, I want to make sure that I will have fun! I love helping people and I am ready to work hard. #medicine #healthcare #pharmacist #health...

#doctor

Brandon B.’s Avatar
Brandon B. Brandon B. Mar 02, 2020 294 views

Will college be a good step to take after becoming a Pharm Tech?

#pharmaceuticals Pharmacy Technician is my trade of choice . Pharmacology is the major I'm looking to pursue. #pharmacist...

#pharmacy

Breoni S.’s Avatar
Breoni S. Breoni S. Mar 09, 2020 306 views

Is the salary of a Pharmacy Technician enough to obtain a sustainable lifestyle?

I am a twenty-one year old trade student, studying to become pharmacy technician. Some of my hobbies include sewing, embroidering, and drawing. I am very interested in pursuing healthcare , but I also want to pursue the arts industry.#pharmacy #pharmaceuticals #pharmacist #medicine #pharm-tech...

#healthcare

antonio P.’s Avatar
antonio P. antonio P. Feb 10, 2020 224 views

im trying to find out what i have to do to be a pharmacy aide

I am a junior in high school and I do music such as singing and hip hop but I need a back up plan if it doesn't go the way I plan. I just really want to know what it takes to be in in this field of work? what do I need to be aware of? #pharmacy...

#pharmacist