Career Questions tagged Pharmacist

Jordan F.’s Avatar
Jordan F. Oct 08, 2021 107 views
Jordan F.’s Avatar
Jordan F. Oct 08, 2021 90 views
Brayan C.’s Avatar
Brayan C. Sep 22, 2021 139 views

How long will it take for one to become a pharmacist?

I'm considering this career. I am 16 years old and want to know further about what it takes to become a pharmacist....

pharmacist

Zeinab A.’s Avatar
Zeinab A. Jul 30, 2021 174 views

Is public health going to be feasible?

I would like to know possible careers for someone in public health, and if that is a feasible major since it is a popular major for this year due to the epidemic. college-major healthcare pharmacist health major...

detroit

Chris M.’s Avatar
Chris M. Jul 29, 2021 154 views

How did you know you wanted to pursue pharmacy

I’m someone who has a lot of family in the medical field and seeing them change peoples lives inspired me to want to do the same in my own way. I chose pharmacy because I want to provide reliable Heath care and prescription drugs to those who may not have access to such. pharmacist pharmacy...

health medicine healthcare

Jabria R.’s Avatar
Jabria R. May 20, 2021 271 views

What are the main responsibilities as a pharmacist?

I am an incoming 12th grader who is interested in being a pharmacist, I am very hardworking and I am ready to pursue my career....

pharmacist

Kristian P.’s Avatar
Kristian P. Feb 25, 2021 181 views

Tips for choosing a good college?

I'm interested in becoming either a pharmacist or an anesthesiologist and I'm wondering what colleges would be best for either careers. medical doctor pharmacists pharmacist anesthesiologist anesthesiology...

medical-school

Kananelo M.’s Avatar
Kananelo M. Jan 18, 2021 185 views
Micah R.’s Avatar
Micah R. Dec 02, 2020 271 views

What got you interested and helped you stay interest in your career.

career-advice career-choice pharmacist I'm 16 years old and would like to go into pharmacy when I grow up. I wonder what skills and traits will help me get to my...

Catarina L.’s Avatar
Catarina L. Nov 18, 2020 325 views

Pharmacist looking for career options in Nutrition

I did a masters in Pharmaceutical Sciences but always had particular interest in Nutrition research. I enrolled in my degree thinking it would make it possible for me to work in Nutrition, but most of the jobs available are only in community pharmacy. Is there any course or degree that I can do...

pharmacist science nutrition research

Hannah M.’s Avatar
Hannah M. Sep 18, 2020 234 views

How did you decide you wanted to be a doctor? Not a dentist, pharmacist, nurse, or another job in health?

How did you decide you wanted to go to med school and become a doctor? And not become a nurse or dentist, or any other job that has to do with medicine and helping people? doctor medical health hospital-and-health-care nurse...

pharmacist

Shayna S.’s Avatar
Shayna S. Jul 27, 2020 570 views

What does the outlook for pharmacists look like?

I'm a 2nd year pharmacy student and I currently work at Hy-Vee Pharmacy. I have heard mixed answers for this question. pharmacy pharmacist joboutlook...

july20

Shayna S.’s Avatar
Shayna S. Jul 27, 2020 258 views

How to respond to connotation of big business with the pharmacy profession?

People often negatively associate the pharmacy profession with big business. We get comments often on prices, availability, etc. However, pharmacist are often just middle men in the process of pharmacutical companies and insurance companies. bigpharma bigbusiness pharmacy pharmacist...

negative july20

Divya S.’s Avatar
Divya S. Jun 28, 2020 862 views

To become a pharmacy technician in Texas, are classes or training required, or could I just self-study and take the certification exam?

Hello! I'm interested in becoming a certified pharmacy technician. However, I am also currently pursuing a four-year degree. I'm mostly interested in the pharm tech certification so I can gain experience in the field with the purpose of eventually going to pharmacy school, post-graduation....

pharmacytechnician pharmacy pharmacist medicine college pharmtech