Career Questions tagged Pharmacist

Alexandra M.’s Avatar
Alexandra M. Mar 13, 2016 578 views

How should I get my first internship in a hospital if I want to become a pharmacist in the USA ?

How should I get my first internship in a hospital if I want to become a pharmacist in the USA ? #internship...

#pharmacist

Mia G.’s Avatar
Mia G. Dec 10, 2015 948 views

What is the best way to become a pharmacy technician? (courses and programs to take, etc.)

I want to know if there are ant specific programs or courses to take if your trying to become a pharmacy technician. how many years of education do you need. #pharmacy #pharmacist #technician...

#pharmacy-technician

William  D.’s Avatar
William D. Nov 15, 2015 1957 views

I don't know what career I want to pursue when i go to college next fall

I have been taking career test and all tells me basically to be something that deals with money and management. The careers were actuary, accountant, economists, financial manger, some even said engineer and pharmacist. I don't know what to do can someone help ? I've always wanted to be a...

#accounting #pharmacist #physician #lawyer #accountant #doctor

Lauren H.’s Avatar
Lauren H. Jan 08, 2015 873 views

What are some good colleges in Massachusetts to attend for becoming a Pharmacist?

I am a Junior in high school and I have wanted to be a Pharmacist for a while now, and I am wondering if there are any good colleges for majoring in Pharmacy in Massachusetts because I would like to stay close to home. Any feedback would be great! #medicine #pharmacy #pharmacists...

#pharmacist

Rama ..’s Avatar
Rama .. Apr 29, 2014 2508 views

Is there a job that mixes psychology with medicine?

Hi, I'm a sophomore in high school. I'm interested in both psychology and medicine, and I was wondering if there was a job that combines these two fields. I heard that being a pharmacist is a good combination of both. What other jobs have aspects from both fields? #medicine #psychology...

#psychiatry #pharmacist

Roanne E.’s Avatar
Roanne E. Apr 09, 2014 1142 views

How easy is it to find a job as a pharmacist after college?

I am looking at different career options and wondered about finding a job as a pharmacist? #career #pharmacy...

#pharmacist

TashinaCodman1 .’s Avatar
TashinaCodman1 . Sep 24, 2012 15519 views

What is it like being a pharmacist?

Hi. I think i found what i want to major in college but im not sure if its the right choice. Becoming a pharmacist i know it take hard work and good work, how will it be like working in a lab making the pills and shipping it off to stores? How much will you make. What classes will I have to...

#medical-school #pharmacist #medicine

DejaCodman2 .’s Avatar
DejaCodman2 . Sep 09, 2012 1958 views

what do pharmacist do on a day to day basis?

I am a sophomore looking to explore careers. #healthcare #experience...

#pharmacist

Mdrake13NFTEBOSS .’s Avatar
Mdrake13NFTEBOSS . Jan 19, 2012 2128 views

What is the path to becoming a Pharmacist?

i am an a eleven grader that tries to find a way to become a pharmacist and i am interested in becoming a pharmacist because i would like to know how to give people the right medicine. i have seen alot of people take medication and sometimes it wouldnt work or numb them and then they are back...

#pharmacist #medicine