Career Questions tagged Pharmacist

Brandon B.’s Avatar
Brandon B. Mar 02 70 views

Will college be a good step to take after becoming a Pharm Tech?

#pharmaceuticals Pharmacy Technician is my trade of choice . Pharmacology is the major I'm looking to pursue. #pharmacist...

#pharmacy

Breoni S.’s Avatar
Breoni S. Mar 09 77 views

Is the salary of a Pharmacy Technician enough to obtain a sustainable lifestyle?

I am a twenty-one year old trade student, studying to become pharmacy technician. Some of my hobbies include sewing, embroidering, and drawing. I am very interested in pursuing healthcare , but I also want to pursue the arts industry.#pharmacy #pharmaceuticals #pharmacist #medicine #pharm-tech...

#healthcare

antonio P.’s Avatar
antonio P. Feb 10 47 views

im trying to find out what i have to do to be a pharmacy aide

I am a junior in high school and I do music such as singing and hip hop but I need a back up plan if it doesn't go the way I plan. I just really want to know what it takes to be in in this field of work? what do I need to be aware of? #pharmacy...

#pharmacist

Skyla T.’s Avatar
Skyla T. Jan 27 36 views

What was most challenging about becoming A Pharmacy Technician?

HI my name is Skyla, I"m going to school to be a Pharmacy Technician and I've heard a lot of ups and downs being in that field such as remembering the Medicines names as well as dose age but I've also heard that it is very rewarding when it comes to knowledge about math and knowing some medical...

#pharmacy #pharmacist #medicine

Robert W.’s Avatar
Robert W. Dec 05, 2019 47 views
Robert W.’s Avatar
Robert W. Dec 05, 2019 44 views
Robert W.’s Avatar
Robert W. Dec 05, 2019 48 views
olivia B.’s Avatar
olivia B. Nov 15, 2019 52 views
Khyati P.’s Avatar
Khyati P. Sep 04, 2019 98 views

Premed student career

Hi I am currently a premed student studying biochemistry in NYC to become a pharmacist . I have a few volunteer experiences but not any internships within this field . Where can I search for internships and volunteer opportunities within my field to help improve resume and career within my...

#pharmacy #volunteer #pharmacist #medicine #job #internship

Jasmine W.’s Avatar
Jasmine W. Aug 30, 2019 79 views

What are the Pro's and Con's of being a Pharmacy Technician ?

I am attending trade school and I picked Pharmacy Technician as my trade because I love working in the medical field. I have a passion for helping people and I enjoy what I do. #pharmacy #pharmacist #medicine...

#healthcare

berenice N.’s Avatar
berenice N. Aug 09, 2019 74 views
Kayleb S.’s Avatar
Kayleb S. Aug 06, 2019 56 views
Tanner D.’s Avatar
Tanner D. Jul 16, 2019 91 views

Whats it like in the day to day life of a pharmacy technician?

I'm 20 years old and I'm in the job corps program. I'm thinking I want to go into pharmacy technician as my trade but I'm not 100% sure. I don't really know what to expect I don't know much about what they do if someone could help me understand more about them that would be greatly appreciated....

#pharmacy #pharmacist

Arriana H.’s Avatar
Arriana H. Apr 23, 2019 74 views
Michelle S.’s Avatar
Michelle S. Mar 12, 2019 193 views
Andrew S.’s Avatar
Andrew S. Dec 16, 2018 187 views

What college courses in the future should I be taking to work in the medical field?

I aspire to become a pharmacist in the future and I understand that after receiving a Bachelor's Degree I must take a four-year pharmacy program i​​​n order to get my Doctor of Pharmacy, but what classes should I take to prepare myself for pharmacy school? In addition, are there any classes...

#pharmacy #pharmacist #health #medicine #college

paitynn G.’s Avatar
paitynn G. Dec 05, 2018 289 views

What is the stress level of a pharmacist?

Hello my name is Paitynn and I'm currently enrolled in job corps to get my high school diploma and study pharmacy tech. My biggest question is what is the stress level like in this profession and would you recommend it? Also were would you start major wise to get to the farther education you...

#pharmacy #pharmacist #medicine #pharmaceuticals

Destiny N.’s Avatar
Destiny N. Nov 01, 2018 223 views
Shauna C.’s Avatar
Shauna C. Oct 14, 2018 162 views
Gabriela M.’s Avatar
Gabriela M. Sep 17, 2018 202 views

Are there any places I can volunteer that would show my commitment to wanting to be a pharmacist?

There are a lot of hospices and hospitals that I want to volunteer at but I'm not old enough to yet. I want to start showing my passion for pharmacy and medicine now. What type of places can I volunteer at that will show I'm dedicated to pursuing a pharmaceutical degree? #pharmacist #pharmacy...

#volunteer #medicine

Ellianna W.’s Avatar
Ellianna W. Sep 04, 2018 180 views
Mary O.’s Avatar
Mary O. Sep 04, 2018 141 views

Where is the best place to go to college to become a Pharmacist?

A University in Indiana or near Indiana. #pharmacist...

Clarissa R.’s Avatar
Clarissa R. Aug 23, 2018 159 views
Steven A.’s Avatar
Steven A. Aug 11, 2018 287 views

How hard is it to be Pharmacist?

I am attending college in less than a month and I'm majoring in Pharmacy. Is it hard? Is there any advice for me inorder for me to succeed. #chemistry #pharmacy #pharmacist #pharmacists #pharmaceuticals...

#experience

Katelynn A.’s Avatar
Katelynn A. Jun 27, 2018 246 views

I am interested in being a pharmacist. Does the job relate to technology?

Are the computers hard to work? Do you count it yourself?#pharmacist #pharmacy #healthcare...

#technology