Career Questions tagged Registered Nurses

The role of a nurse is a core role within a hospital. A nurse will care for patients, ensure doctors are prepared, and communicate with families. There are over 100...

ashley K.’s Avatar
ashley K. May 09 73 views

what do you have to get ready to take with you when you became a nurse

the only reason i am asking is so i know what i need to have with me when i became one

Jeffrey J.’s Avatar
Jeffrey J. May 06 84 views

What are some of the best nursing jobs helping people

I'm a Junior in Highschool and I am passionate about about helping people about there specifically. I would love to learn about nursing and explore the many career paths related to becoming one.

Tara F.’s Avatar
Tara F. May 05 97 views

Laptop purchase

What laptop would be the best purchase when pursuing my nursing career and obtaining my BSN degree? What suggestions/graphics/specs should be included in my search.
Thank you.

Fiona W.’s Avatar
Fiona W. Apr 29 80 views

What is the best part about becoming a nurse?

I have heard really great things about becoming a nurse, but to the nurses out there, why do you stay in it?

maniyah N.’s Avatar
maniyah N. Apr 28 136 views
stephanie M.’s Avatar
stephanie M. Apr 08 145 views

What is a challenge you faced when studying nursing?

Well right now, I'm a Junior in high school and trying to get more advice over nursing.

Brandy S.’s Avatar
Brandy S. Mar 30 83 views
Hannah S.’s Avatar
Hannah S. Mar 28 107 views
Hannah S.’s Avatar
Hannah S. Mar 28 95 views

What does your weekends normally are like within your field?

I am on my way to getting a CNA and been wanting to be a RN with a bachelor's, and I'm wondering if I will have weekends off or if/when I have weekends if it would be like weekdays?

Laquila M.’s Avatar
Laquila M. Mar 26 69 views

what will make a successful CRNA?

How would you be able to handle conflict ? while making sure you meet the goals so you can master the goals and requirements that your may meed to be the CRNA that you want.

Elisa C.’s Avatar
Elisa C. Mar 21 129 views

Clinical Medical Assistant to Registered Nurse

does anyone have any experience going from CMA to RN? that is the path I am interested in taking but I want to know that it is possible (oppose to doing the CNA to RN route) Any tips or advice on this process? anything helps

Brianna H.’s Avatar
Brianna H. Mar 21 184 views

How do I know if CNA is the right career for me?

I want to know if cna is a good job for me is it a right career choice am i doing the right thing i care for people but am i capable of handling the job.
What should i do.

Tyler D.’s Avatar
Tyler D. Mar 13 130 views

Does anyone know of any nursing programs that aren’t impossible to get into? Anyone have any advice?

I got into nursing programs in high school. Couldn’t afford any of them, so I just went to community college. I decided to work towards an associates degree in film studies, but became an alcoholic and failed out. My grades are completely terrible. I’m now sober, and trying to turn my life...

miracle C.’s Avatar
miracle C. Nov 11, 2021 214 views

How long does it take to be a travel nurse?

#nursing #registered-nurses #healthcare #nurse #medicine #healthcare #registered-nurses #medicine

Eric W.’s Avatar
Eric W. Nov 02, 2021 171 views

What is the career success rate for Registered Nurses

Thank you for agreeing to this informational interview. My name is Eric. I am a Cleveland Job Corps student, and I am reaching out to you because I believe I would enjoy a career in #healthcare #nursing #registered-nurses nurse or LPN, and I would appreciate your perspective on the practical...

Aaliyah N.’s Avatar
Aaliyah N. Oct 08, 2021 213 views

What RN all about and the main duties ?

#medicine #veterinary #registered-nurses
I am 16 and I go to Cane Bay High School

Buse K.’s Avatar
Buse K. Sep 30, 2021 193 views

Is there a chance that you would fail in nursing program? If you do, can you retake the classes again?

I want to go to Rutgers to become a RN. I'm a senior in high school. I'm kind of nervous and stressed on what to do next. I want to get my bachelors degree. #nursing #registered-nurses #nurse #healthcare #medicine

Yessica M.’s Avatar
Yessica M. Sep 28, 2021 150 views

What is the process of becoming a RN Labor and Delivery Nurse

I'm a 9th grader and I'm interested in becoming a Labor & delivery nurse. I would like to know the steps in becoming one and what I would have to do.
#registered-nurses #nurse