Career Questions tagged Registered Nurses

The role of a nurse is a core role within a hospital. A nurse will care for patients, ensure doctors are prepared, and communicate with families. There are over 100...

Abby J.’s Avatar
Abby J. Nov 20, 2019 35 views

How much do you get pay for a year if you become a NICU Nurse for Babies?

#nursing #nurse #babies #healthcare #take care #medicine #registered-nurses im a 16 year old girl, i'm a Sophomore in school. I was Curiosity about how much they make in a year and whats pros and...

Breann J.’s Avatar
Breann J. Nov 14, 2019 36 views

How do you become a pediatric nurse?

I am a junior in High school and am thinking about becoming a pediatric nurse. I really enjoy working with kids, helping people, and just interacting with other people. I also really like science and learning about medicine. I want to know what high school classes could help me be prepared for...

#pediatrics #nurse #registered-nurses #medicine

Michael W.’s Avatar
Michael W. Nov 14, 2019 29 views
Michael W.’s Avatar
Michael W. Nov 14, 2019 42 views
Haley M.’s Avatar
Haley M. Oct 03, 2019 31 views

What does a Registered Nurse do?

I am a job corps student studying to become an RN. #registered-nurses #nursing-education...

Jawanda G.’s Avatar
Jawanda G. Oct 03, 2019 33 views
Veronica B.’s Avatar
Veronica B. Sep 17, 2019 48 views

Is it true or false that the fastest way in becoming a RN ( Registered Nurse) is to first be a CNA (Certified Nurse Assistant) ?

I am currently in a trade school for CNA (Certified Nurse Assistant) , after I complete my trade I am planning on going to LBCC community college. #registered-nurses #nursing #healthcare #medicine #nurse...

#cna

briana O.’s Avatar
briana O. Sep 16, 2019 20 views

what kinds of steps do you have to do to be one?

i am an 8th grader trying to get advice to be a registered nurse. so i know what electives to take in high school....

#registered-nurses

Kamylle G.’s Avatar
Kamylle G. Sep 06, 2019 22 views
Mindy S.’s Avatar
Mindy S. Aug 20, 2019 27 views
Ryan I.’s Avatar
Ryan I. Aug 06, 2019 37 views

what are the challenges for a Nurse Midwife?

# #nurse #healthcare #registered-nurses #nursing-education I am student looking for new information on this career to forward a path in a career in my...

Gina G.’s Avatar
Gina G. Aug 06, 2019 39 views

What is the typical day of work as a Nurse Midwife and are there any skills that make it easier?

I'm looking into starting my career path geared towards becoming a Nurse Midwife, and was hoping for some advice from someone in the field or similarly. Thank you for your time in advance. #medicine #nursing #registered-nurses #nurse #pediatric-nursing...

#healthcare

Arely S.’s Avatar
Arely S. Aug 05, 2019 66 views
Mariah B.’s Avatar
Mariah B. Jul 23, 2019 50 views

What do you dislike most about being a nurse?

I'm interested in becoming a nurse but I'd like to know what to expect. #nurse #medicine #healthcare #registered-nurses...

#nursing

Mariah B.’s Avatar
Mariah B. Jul 23, 2019 50 views

What motivates you to stay working as a nurse?

This question is for nurses or fellow people working in the healthcare field, I'd like to know what keeps you motivated to keep working in that field. #registered-nurses #nursing-education #healthcare #nursing...

#nurse