Career Questions tagged Registered Nurses

The role of a nurse is a core role within a hospital. A nurse will care for patients, ensure doctors are prepared, and communicate with families. There are over 100...

Haley M.’s Avatar
Haley M. Oct 03 6 views

What does a Registered Nurse do?

I am a job corps student studying to become an RN. #registered-nurses #nursing-education...

Jawanda G.’s Avatar
Jawanda G. Oct 03 12 views

Whats the Pros/Cons of being an RN?

Veronica B.’s Avatar
Veronica B. Sep 17 26 views

Is it true or false that the fastest way in becoming a RN ( Registered Nurse) is to first be a CNA (Certified Nurse Assistant) ?

I am currently in a trade school for CNA (Certified Nurse Assistant) , after I complete my trade I am planning on going to LBCC community college. #registered-nurses #nursing #healthcare #medicine #nurse...

#cna

briana O.’s Avatar
briana O. Sep 16 7 views

what kinds of steps do you have to do to be one?

i am an 8th grader trying to get advice to be a registered nurse. so i know what electives to take in high school....

#registered-nurses

Kamylle G.’s Avatar
Kamylle G. Sep 06 8 views

Do you have an orientation program?

I am kamylle and i want to be a nurse partitioner! #registered-nurses...

#nursing

Mindy S.’s Avatar
Mindy S. Aug 20 17 views
Ryan I.’s Avatar
Ryan I. Aug 06 28 views

what are the challenges for a Nurse Midwife?

# #nurse #healthcare #registered-nurses #nursing-education I am student looking for new information on this career to forward a path in a career in my...

Gina G.’s Avatar
Gina G. Aug 06 26 views

What is the typical day of work as a Nurse Midwife and are there any skills that make it easier?

I'm looking into starting my career path geared towards becoming a Nurse Midwife, and was hoping for some advice from someone in the field or similarly. Thank you for your time in advance. #medicine #nursing #registered-nurses #medical #nurse #pediatric-nursing...

#healthcare

Arely S.’s Avatar
Arely S. Aug 05 37 views
Mariah B.’s Avatar
Mariah B. Jul 23 36 views

What do you dislike most about being a nurse?

I'm interested in becoming a nurse but I'd like to know what to expect. #nurse #medicine #healthcare #registered-nurses...

#nursing

Mariah B.’s Avatar
Mariah B. Jul 23 34 views

What motivates you to stay working as a nurse?

This question is for nurses or fellow people working in the healthcare field, I'd like to know what keeps you motivated to keep working in that field. #registered-nurses #nursing-education #healthcare #nursing...

#nurse

Isa L.’s Avatar
Isa L. May 14 94 views