Career Questions tagged Registered Nurses

The role of a nurse is a core role within a hospital. A nurse will care for patients, ensure doctors are prepared, and communicate with families. There are over 100...

Jessica H.’s Avatar
Jessica H. Jul 14 63 views

What nursing publications do you subscribe to?

I want to subscribe to these publications to prepare myself for a future in the field. #neonatal...

#registered-nurses

QuynhTien D.’s Avatar
QuynhTien D. Jul 11 60 views

how can one get from a RN to a nurse practitioner

Currently a senior in high school looking to get into nursing #nurse-practitioner #nursing #nurse #registered-nurses...

#healthcare

QuynhTien D.’s Avatar
QuynhTien D. Jul 10 77 views

Hi, i am interested in being a nurse and is very lost on what is the pathway is in being a nurse. what school should i apply to?

I am an incoming senior and is getting ready for college application season. I also really want to go to a four year, specially a UC. i am an honor student and have experience in volunteering and leadership. #nursing #nurse #college #registered-nurses #healthcare...

Jessica H.’s Avatar
Jessica H. Jul 08 93 views

What prompted you to become a nurse?

I love being around babies and I want to be able to work with them in the future. #nurse #registered-nurses...

#career

Jessica H.’s Avatar
Jessica H. Jul 08 89 views
Jessica H.’s Avatar
Jessica H. Jul 08 81 views
Jessica H.’s Avatar
Jessica H. Jul 08 65 views

What is the most efficient pathway to become a Registered Nurse?

Becoming a registered nurse has been my career goal since I started high school. #registered-nurses #medicine...

#healthcare

Athena R.’s Avatar
Athena R. Jul 02 133 views

How can I get accepted into nursing school straight from high school?

Hello, I am currently a rising junior in high school. I am very interested in nursing, and becoming an RN. I want to obtain a BSN, and later my masters because I want to specialize in sports medicine or orthopedics. I am currently interning at a rehab facility, and want to find some volunteer...

#medicine #healthcare #registered-nurses #nurse #nursing

Athena R.’s Avatar
Athena R. Jul 02 122 views

Can I go straight to nursing school after I graduate high school? (If so, how can I get in?)

Hello, I am currently a rising junior in high school. I am very interested in nursing, and becoming an RN. I want to obtain a BSN, and later my masters because I want to specialize in sports medicine or orthopedics. I believe I read somewhere that you can go straight to nursing school right...

#college #medicine #healthcare #registered-nurses #nurse #nursing

Athena R.’s Avatar
Athena R. Jun 25 105 views

What are all the steps in becoming a registered nurse?

Hello! I am a rising junior in high school, and I am very interested in nursing. However, I am not sure how to get there. Do I apply to nursing school straight from high school, or do I go to any college and receive my BSN, THEN go to nursing school to become a RN? How about my master's degree,...

#college #medicine #registered-nurses #nurse #nursing

Kaitlyn P.’s Avatar
Kaitlyn P. Jun 04 133 views

Does anyone have a recommended path I should take in college to become a neonatal nurse practitioner? Should I become a CNA before becoming an RN? How many years should I work as an RN before going back to school to become an NP?

I’m a high school sophomore looking to become a NICU nurse practitioner. :) I have researched a little about the requirements, but am a little lost about how I should go about my education and career path #nursing #nurse #registered-nurses #healthcare #nicu...

#neonatal

Account D.’s Avatar
Account D. Apr 26 239 views

Should I be a psychiatrist nurse or an interior designer?

Hello, My anatomy and physiology class is not doing great. I've been failing the exams which I study each day to pass the exam. However, I think i'm going to give up to be a nurse and maybe change careers. What do you think I should do? #help #what #nurse # #nurse-practitioner...

#medicine #healthcare #reading #interiordesign #engineer #registered-nurses #math #nursing

Nayeli L.’s Avatar
Nayeli L. Apr 14 167 views

Should I transfer to a different college that has a BS in Nursing Science?

I'm currently a freshman at UCSD, and not to long ago I decided to pursue a career in nursing, however, my college doesn't have a BS in nursing. I am a human biology major and was wondering if I should stick with that and then go to nursing school or if I should transfer to another college that...

#healthcare #college #registered-nurses #nursing

Marie E.’s Avatar
Marie E. Apr 02 128 views

what kind of nursing is better?

I have gotten so many answer from some amazing people and there is so many choices in nursing #nurse #nursing #registered-nurses #healthcare...

Jermaine J.’s Avatar
Jermaine J. Mar 09 116 views

How do you go about becoming a CNA

I'm currently 20 years old pursuing nursing via Job Corps, and I'm looking forward to making my community a better place. I want to know what does it takes to be successful as a registered nurse as a male? #nursing...

#registered-nurses

Julian M.’s Avatar
Julian M. Mar 02 142 views

Would I enjoy doing CNA and will it help forward my career progress of being an RN?

I'm going to be a CNA so in the future I can be an RN and hopefully in the future I can be in the Fire Fighter academy to become a fire fighter. #nursing #nurse #registered-nurses...

#medicine

Gwen T.’s Avatar
Gwen T. Feb 29 115 views

Finding work as a new grad nurse?

Hello. I am currently a pre-nursing student but I am curious about life right after nursing school. How long has it taken you to get your first nursing job after school? I often hear about the rising demand of nurses but I also hear new nurses often have a hard time getting work. #nursing...

#registered-nurses #nurse

David A.’s Avatar
David A. Feb 06 131 views