Career Questions tagged Bsn

Angela R.’s Avatar
Angela R. Aug 06, 2018

Where to start on deciding on MSN program?

After finishing my RN-BSN degree, I am planning on pursing my MSN. How do I decide what type of MSN program to apply for? #lovenursing #msn #bsn #medical #medicine #doctor #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare #med-school #nurse...

#nursing

Kylie G.’s Avatar
Kylie G. Aug 01, 2018

Which California university has the best nursing program?

I've read multiple articles but I want to hear from you guys :) #college #nursingschool...

#bsn

Joy B.’s Avatar
Joy B. Jan 16, 2018

Has anyone ben accepted to the National University Accelerated BSN program?

I'm applying to National University Accelerated BSN program and would love some insight into the program and how National works. #bsn #nursing...

#healthcare

Shanee E.’s Avatar
Shanee E. Jan 16, 2018

Shortest BSN Programs #online

What are the accrediated schools that offer a BSN in nursing in a short amount of time online? #college #nursing #bsn #nurse...

#college-selection

Destiny N.’s Avatar
Destiny N. May 30, 2017

Which are the best courses to take if I am aiming to become an ER nurse?

I am a junior in high school and I am having trouble finding which path I should take to increase my chances of going into the career I want to pursue. I know that I want to go to nursing school but I also know that this career is very competitive. Which courses should I take to guide me...

#er #internships #career-details #nurse #bsn #courses #anatomy