Career Questions tagged Bsn

Milan’s Avatar
Milan Nov 16 126 views

Is it better to wait to obtain your DNP? Is it better to gain experience as an RN before becoming an NP?

Is it better to spend some time working as an RN after obtaining your BSN, or is getting your DNP right after ungrad just as good? Pros and cons to practical work as an RN vs finishing DNP earlier without that experience. #FALL22

Kamari’s Avatar
Kamari Aug 19 158 views

Can You Study Abroad while in a BSN Programs?

Hi! I've always wanted to spend a semester abroad, but I'm worried with the rigor of a BSN program, it won't be possible. Would it be better to go over the summer?

Tara’s Avatar
Tara May 05 335 views

Laptop purchase

What laptop would be the best purchase when pursuing my nursing career and obtaining my BSN degree? What suggestions/graphics/specs should be included in my search.
Thank you.

Justin’s Avatar
Justin Apr 26 216 views

Regarding a BSN, I thought well I don't know if this is how it works but my teacher told me that the prerequisites are completed within the four year degree, leaving only two years left for the BSN degree. Is this true? Or is it actually two years of prerequisites and then the 4 year degree?

I am a high school student looking to get into a nursing school in Texas.

Kristen’s Avatar
Kristen Jul 19, 2020 295 views

What is the best extracurricular to invest time in during nursing school that will impress future new grad programs?

#JULY20 #nursing #BSN

Kristen’s Avatar
Kristen Jul 19, 2020 296 views

What are the best things to do during nursing school to add to a resume?

#JULY20 #nursing #BSN

Angela’s Avatar
Angela Aug 06, 2018 429 views

Where to start on deciding on MSN program?

After finishing my RN-BSN degree, I am planning on pursing my MSN. How do I decide what type of MSN program to apply for? #lovenursing #MSN #BSN #medicine #doctor #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare #med-school #nurse #nursing

Kylie’s Avatar
Kylie Aug 01, 2018 479 views

Which California university has the best nursing program?

I've read multiple articles but I want to hear from you guys :) #college #Nursingschool #BSN

Jacoueline’s Avatar
Jacoueline Jan 25, 2018 498 views

I want to major in BSN but I don't know if it's for me. How do I know when a major is not for me?

#nursing #registered-nurses #bsn

Joy’s Avatar
Joy Jan 16, 2018 534 views

Has anyone ben accepted to the National University Accelerated BSN program?

I'm applying to National University Accelerated BSN program and would love some insight into the program and how National works. #bsn #nursing #healthcare

Shanee’s Avatar
Shanee Jan 16, 2018 442 views

Shortest BSN Programs #online

What are the accrediated schools that offer a BSN in nursing in a short amount of time online? #college #nursing #bsn #nurse #college-selection

Destiny’s Avatar
Destiny May 30, 2017 743 views

Which are the best courses to take if I am aiming to become an ER nurse?

I am a junior in high school and I am having trouble finding which path I should take to increase my chances of going into the career I want to pursue. I know that I want to go to nursing school but I also know that this career is very competitive. Which courses should I take to guide me...