Career Questions tagged Er

Amya S.’s Avatar
Amya S. Nov 01, 2018 118 views

What class in high school do I need to take if I want to be a er nurse

I am in 10 grade and want to be a #er nurse but don't know what class I need to take...

#registered-nurses

Jamie M.’s Avatar
Jamie M. May 19, 2018 207 views

What difficulties might I face as a woman in the E.R.?

I am currently a nursing student but my ultimate goal is to obtain a Doctorate of Nursing, and possibly become an E.R. doctor. I would like to know what obstacles I may face being a female doctor the E.R. #doctor #er #medicine #medical #healthcare #hospital #hospital-and-healthcare #female...

#discrimination #gender

Destiny N.’s Avatar
Destiny N. May 30, 2017 426 views

Which are the best courses to take if I am aiming to become an ER nurse?

I am a junior in high school and I am having trouble finding which path I should take to increase my chances of going into the career I want to pursue. I know that I want to go to nursing school but I also know that this career is very competitive. Which courses should I take to guide me...

#anatomy #career-details #courses #er #internships #nurse #bsn

Kylea S.’s Avatar
Kylea S. Oct 22, 2015 576 views

Is there a specific college I should go to, to have a good career in becoming an ER/doctor?

Hi, my name is Kylea. I am a 6th grader trying to find out information for a class project. For this class we are supposed to create a resame, cover letter, and choose a career we might be interested in becoming. I have asked this question because if I would like to become an ER, I would like...

#medical-field #surgeon #er #doctor #medicine