Career Questions tagged Er

Jaxon A.’s Avatar
Jaxon A. Oct 27, 2020 187 views

What are some programs or activities I can participate in during college that will prepare me for medical school?

I am a senior in high school that plans on following a career path in the medical field. I plan to pursue a bachelors in biology and then following with med school with a concentration in either radiology or focus in on becoming an ER doctor in the Cleveland, Ohio area. I have a passion for...

physician career-paths medicalfield school schooling er medical-school college healthscience university erdoctor ohio radiology cleveland doctor

Jaxon A.’s Avatar
Jaxon A. Oct 27, 2020 129 views

What are some important words of advice for an individual pursuing a career as an ER physician?

I am a senior in high school that plans on following a career path in the medical field. I plan to pursue a bachelors in biology and then following with med school with a concentration in becoming an ER doctor in the Cleveland, Ohio area. I have a passion for biological and the health sciences...

physician healthscience medicalfield ohio erphysician er cleveland

Amya S.’s Avatar
Amya S. Nov 01, 2018 253 views

What class in high school do I need to take if I want to be a er nurse

I am in 10 grade and want to be a er nurse but don't know what class I need to take...

registered-nurses

Jamie M.’s Avatar
Jamie M. May 19, 2018 358 views

What difficulties might I face as a woman in the E.R.?

I am currently a nursing student but my ultimate goal is to obtain a Doctorate of Nursing, and possibly become an E.R. doctor. I would like to know what obstacles I may face being a female doctor the E.R. doctor er medicine healthcare hospital hospital-and-healthcare female gender...

discrimination

Destiny N.’s Avatar
Destiny N. May 30, 2017 615 views

Which are the best courses to take if I am aiming to become an ER nurse?

I am a junior in high school and I am having trouble finding which path I should take to increase my chances of going into the career I want to pursue. I know that I want to go to nursing school but I also know that this career is very competitive. Which courses should I take to guide me...

bsn internships nurse anatomy er courses career-details

Kylea S.’s Avatar
Kylea S. Oct 22, 2015 817 views

Is there a specific college I should go to, to have a good career in becoming an ER/doctor?

Hi, my name is Kylea. I am a 6th grader trying to find out information for a class project. For this class we are supposed to create a resame, cover letter, and choose a career we might be interested in becoming. I have asked this question because if I would like to become an ER, I would like...

medical-field surgeon medicine er doctor