Career Questions tagged Er

Jordan’s Avatar
Jordan Dec 14, 2022 130 views

Does being a emergency room nurse affect your mental health??

Emergency Room.

Jordan’s Avatar
Jordan Dec 14, 2022 139 views

Does being a emergency room nurse affect your mental health?

emergency room nurse

Carolina’s Avatar
Carolina Apr 14, 2021 343 views

What do you need to major in order to become a trauma surgeon ?

#surgeon #medical-school #college #trauma #ER #medical-education

Jaxon’s Avatar
Jaxon Oct 27, 2020 364 views

What are some programs or activities I can participate in during college that will prepare me for medical school?

I am a senior in high school that plans on following a career path in the medical field. I plan to pursue a bachelors in biology and then following with med school with a concentration in either radiology or focus in on becoming an ER doctor in the Cleveland, Ohio area. I have a passion for...

Jaxon’s Avatar
Jaxon Oct 27, 2020 272 views

What are some important words of advice for an individual pursuing a career as an ER physician?

I am a senior in high school that plans on following a career path in the medical field. I plan to pursue a bachelors in biology and then following with med school with a concentration in becoming an ER doctor in the Cleveland, Ohio area. I have a passion for biological and the health sciences...

Alyssa’s Avatar
Alyssa Mar 12, 2019 402 views

What is it like to perform emergency surgery on a patient after a traumatic incident?

#emergency #trauma #surgery #surgeon #medicine #doctor #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare #med-school #er

Amya’s Avatar
Amya Nov 01, 2018 411 views

What class in high school do I need to take if I want to be a er nurse

I am in 10 grade and want to be a #ER nurse but don't know what class I need to take .#registered-nurses

Jamie’s Avatar
Jamie May 19, 2018 489 views

What difficulties might I face as a woman in the E.R.?

I am currently a nursing student but my ultimate goal is to obtain a Doctorate of Nursing, and possibly become an E.R. doctor. I would like to know what obstacles I may face being a female doctor the E.R. #doctor #er #medicine #healthcare #hospital #hospital-and-healthcare #female #gender...

Destiny’s Avatar
Destiny May 30, 2017 756 views

Which are the best courses to take if I am aiming to become an ER nurse?

I am a junior in high school and I am having trouble finding which path I should take to increase my chances of going into the career I want to pursue. I know that I want to go to nursing school but I also know that this career is very competitive. Which courses should I take to guide me...

Kylea’s Avatar
Kylea Oct 22, 2015 963 views

Is there a specific college I should go to, to have a good career in becoming an ER/doctor?

Hi, my name is Kylea. I am a 6th grader trying to find out information for a class project. For this class we are supposed to create a resame, cover letter, and choose a career we might be interested in becoming. I have asked this question because if I would like to become an ER, I would like...