Career Questions tagged Cleveland

Jaxon A.’s Avatar
Jaxon A. Oct 27, 2020 240 views

What do the daily activities of a radiologist consists of?

I am a senior in high school that plans on following a career path in the medical field. I plan to pursue a bachelors in biology and then following with med school with a concentration in either radiology or focus in on becoming an ER doctor in the Cleveland, Ohio area. I have a passion for...

physician cleveland medicalfield radiology ohio healthscience

Jaxon A.’s Avatar
Jaxon A. Oct 27, 2020 190 views

What are some programs or activities I can participate in during college that will prepare me for medical school?

physician ohio schooling cleveland medical-school er college career-paths school radiology erdoctor doctor medicalfield university healthscience

Jaxon A.’s Avatar
Jaxon A. Oct 27, 2020 175 views

What are some rewarding aspects about working as a radiologist?

I am a senior in high school that plans on following a career path in the medical field. I plan to pursue a bachelors in biology and then following with med school with a concentration in radiology within the Cleveland, Ohio area. I have a passion for biological and health sciences and look...

physician healthcare cleveland medicalfield health career-paths radiology ohio healthscience

Jaxon A.’s Avatar
Jaxon A. Oct 27, 2020 132 views

What are some important words of advice for an individual pursuing a career as an ER physician?

I am a senior in high school that plans on following a career path in the medical field. I plan to pursue a bachelors in biology and then following with med school with a concentration in becoming an ER doctor in the Cleveland, Ohio area. I have a passion for biological and the health sciences...

er physician erphysician cleveland medicalfield ohio healthscience