Career Questions tagged Healthscience

Jaxon A.’s Avatar
Jaxon A. Oct 27, 2020 136 views

What do the daily activities of a radiologist consists of?

I am a senior in high school that plans on following a career path in the medical field. I plan to pursue a bachelors in biology and then following with med school with a concentration in either radiology or focus in on becoming an ER doctor in the Cleveland, Ohio area. I have a passion for...

#medicalfield #ohio #cleveland #physician #radiology #healthscience

Jaxon A.’s Avatar
Jaxon A. Oct 27, 2020 132 views

What are some programs or activities I can participate in during college that will prepare me for medical school?

#schooling #medical-school #medicalfield #er #ohio #cleveland #physician #healthscience #school #university #career-paths #erdoctor #doctor #college #radiology

Jaxon A.’s Avatar
Jaxon A. Oct 27, 2020 118 views

What are some rewarding aspects about working as a radiologist?

I am a senior in high school that plans on following a career path in the medical field. I plan to pursue a bachelors in biology and then following with med school with a concentration in radiology within the Cleveland, Ohio area. I have a passion for biological and health sciences and look...

#medicalfield #ohio #cleveland #physician #health #healthscience #career-paths #healthcare #radiology

Jaxon A.’s Avatar
Jaxon A. Oct 27, 2020 84 views

What are some important words of advice for an individual pursuing a career as an ER physician?

I am a senior in high school that plans on following a career path in the medical field. I plan to pursue a bachelors in biology and then following with med school with a concentration in becoming an ER doctor in the Cleveland, Ohio area. I have a passion for biological and the health sciences...

#erphysician #medicalfield #er #ohio #cleveland #physician #healthscience

Heather C.’s Avatar
Heather C. Oct 16, 2020 89 views