Career Questions tagged Healthscience

Jaxon A.’s Avatar
Jaxon A. Oct 27, 2020 293 views

What do the daily activities of a radiologist consists of?

I am a senior in high school that plans on following a career path in the medical field. I plan to pursue a bachelors in biology and then following with med school with a concentration in either radiology or focus in on becoming an ER doctor in the Cleveland, Ohio area. I have a passion for...

cleveland physician ohio radiology healthscience medicalfield

Jaxon A.’s Avatar
Jaxon A. Oct 27, 2020 232 views

What are some programs or activities I can participate in during college that will prepare me for medical school?

cleveland medicalfield school er doctor university erdoctor radiology college medical-school schooling physician healthscience career-paths ohio

Jaxon A.’s Avatar
Jaxon A. Oct 27, 2020 209 views

What are some rewarding aspects about working as a radiologist?

I am a senior in high school that plans on following a career path in the medical field. I plan to pursue a bachelors in biology and then following with med school with a concentration in radiology within the Cleveland, Ohio area. I have a passion for biological and health sciences and look...

cleveland medicalfield health radiology physician ohio healthscience career-paths healthcare

Jaxon A.’s Avatar
Jaxon A. Oct 27, 2020 164 views

What are some important words of advice for an individual pursuing a career as an ER physician?

I am a senior in high school that plans on following a career path in the medical field. I plan to pursue a bachelors in biology and then following with med school with a concentration in becoming an ER doctor in the Cleveland, Ohio area. I have a passion for biological and the health sciences...

cleveland physician er ohio healthscience medicalfield erphysician